I think my husband may have fathered another child: Advice?

You might be obsessing, To the point you’ve convinced your self that the child looks like his. Obviously of they had hard feelings for each other an they had a baby I don’t think they’d be dragging you or her husband around. It’s jealousy and its powerful as hell, but it’s no reason to ruin her family. His feelings are obviously a one way street that you and your husband are trying to go the wrong way on. Leave her alone and hold your husband accountable

4 Likes

Your about to lose your hby forever

My oldest son has a doppelgänger… a boy the same age as him… looks identical as my son. Do I think they have the same father? Absolutely not…. Leave that woman and her family alone.

3 Likes

Wait wait wait. You snooped, you have detailed phone bills AND you want to disrupt a whole marriage that looks happy because a kid favors one of yours?.. you just going to slide to her husband and rock the boat… with what evidence ? None. That’s HER business because in his messages with friends he said they never were together. You have doubts. Why?

I don’t want to start drama…… but I’m going to start drama :joy::joy::joy:

He should be aware of what…your insecure feeling, your marriage troubles??? Not sure it’s HER husband you should be concerned with or talking too :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

No. Mind your business if they haven’t done anything, you could break up a good marriage , then she will be available for him. Back off for now.

NO NO NO!!! Leave her husband alone!! Talk to your hubby first. Obviously you have trust issues. Have you even asked your husband if the kid is his?

1 Like

Let me see-- resentment, insecurity, envy, and disatifaction, girl your life is circling the drain and you somehow think ruining the percieved competitons marriage is the liferaft that’ll keep you afloat? wrong

2 Likes

If you want to see similarities they’ll be there.

Why would you message her husband when you have ZERO proof of anything. You’ve lost your mind!

You have no proof of anything. I know you’re not supposed to say this to women because we hate it but… you sound crazy.

“I don’t want to cause drama, but let me message a total stranger and tell him ‘I heard from someone else that you and your wife have been having marital issues and I feel like my husband may have had an affair with your wife. I have no concrete proof; only the fact that I’ve stalked your social media and feel like one of your children resembles mine. I am insecure in my own marriage and feel like your wife is prettier than me and that my husband is more attracted to her.’ ”

Do you not see the problem here?

Be made aware of what??? You said yourself you have no evidence! That will surely bring the most drama. Don’t allow your insecurities to get the best of you! Seems to me you’re husband didn’t have to tell you that he was still in love with her! That’s a level of honesty I’ve never seen….

1 Like

So what you really want to know is if they slept together? Because y’all were separated and she happens to have a child that could have been conceived
Around then? No ma’am.
The damage you could do to that marriage would be irreparable.
She blocked him. Kinda weird if you ask me.
Talk to your husband not hers. He’s the problem.

6 Likes

If they both have iPhone texts won’t show on the bill. Do not talk to her husband.

Question… why are you even with this loser when he tells you he’s in love with someone else!?

Unless you have actual evidence mind your own business and don’t contact them.

Question your husband all you want but, leave other people alone.

1 Like

No you don’t have enough proof You’re just going based on looks, What will hitting up her husband Solve for you other Then low key Vindictive ?

9 Likes

Girl you sound like you need therapy

The first mistake was “I think my husband fathered another child” and 2nd mistake searching on his phone, it sounds like a jealous woman. If you have that much distrust. Your
husband needs to leave. Has to be miserable marriage.

6 Likes

You think he should be made aware of suspicions that you have nothing to back up? If you are going to talk to anyone it needs to be your husband.

Girl, leave her husband out of it! In fact, seeing how you have not one SHRED of evidence & it’s all in your mind at this point? Leave it alone, period.
You sound like you’re just a lot inside of your own fears. Don’t drag everyone into your psychosis.

3 Likes

Why would you even want to know?

Leave her husband out of it because you are having doubts in your own marriage because I had a friend on Monday snap my husband and try to get him to flirt so he would look bad when she was screenshotting the messages before he even said anything he asked her what she was doing because his wife wants to see well she had my husband thinking I was setting him up when I had nothing to do with it I only knew about it when I checked snap and saw the pics she was sending me

Well she almost runied my marriage that night why you asked

Because her own marriage wasn’t going good and her man was cheating it back fired on her and my husband was being faithful to me so she ends up next day sending text am I mad with laughing emojis she thinks it’s funny she tried to end my marriage so she lost a good friend of 7+ years

I say that to say DON’T GO TO HER HUSBAND and ruin a marriage that doesn’t have nothing to do with you

Go to your husband and address your concerns

Because for all you know he’s being truthful and u go to her husband then u could break up a family with kids

But you’ve literally checked phone records and there’s no messages? And you want to tell her husband what exactly?
“I’m still jealous and insecure in my relationship, because your wife is hot. I have no proof of anything to fuel my suspicions.”
Yeah, that’s gonna go well.

1 Like

Why should the perfect stranger be made aware ur insecure and dont trust your husband? You say some crazy stuff like this to a stranger and ud be doing exactly what u say u dont want…u wanna be that crazy lady do u??? Cause you sound like one!

I’m here for the comments lmaooo

1 Like

That will start unnecessary drama! How can you make him aware of something you have no solid proof on??? Then what if you were wrong this entire time??? Good lord… do your homework first!

3 Likes

If your husband told you he’s in love with her then leave him. Don’t start problems with the women since obviously she doesn’t want anything to do with him. Why hurt their marriage because you’re in a bad marriage.

7 Likes

I’m getting psycho vibes :eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely not! Worry about your own marriage.

I mean, at this point you’re wasting your own energy. Just because you have doubt does not give you the right to disrupt someone else’s marriage. It’s not her fault that you don’t trust your own partner. You should be talking to YOUR husband not someone else’s regardless of the circumstances.

Omg are you serious ?? Leave her husband alone !!! He dosent need your high school drama

1 Like

Are you crazy!!! NO don’t go involving other people with your lunatic thoughts!!! Imagine your husband thinking because your children look alike you had sex with her husband??? Sounds crazy, right!!! Get over your jealousy!!!

I wouldn’t be the one to tell her husband, unless you find out for sure and neither of them has plans of ever telling him. As for the rest, it sounds like you may be better off not together. Whether or not he’s spoke to her isn’t the issue so much as him feeling that way and vocalizing it to her and the fact that you’ve already split. You don’t have to be everything she is, you can be everything you are and there is someone out there who’s going to think you’re his dream woman and the most beautiful in his eyes.

6 Likes

You spelled “ex husband wrong”!

Just because your marriage is a mess doesn’t give you the right to mess with someone else’s. You sound jealous of her.

Unless you’re prepared to leave which you should be doing then you need to keep your mouth shut until you have proof :woman_shrugging:t3:

Aware that you’re paranoid with no proof of anything? No, don’t do that. Talk it through with your husband and leave hers out of it, that’s a can of worms you don’t want to open.

Maybe hubby asked if her child was his and got blocked instead of answering yes or no if blocked Maybe child is his and is full denial as she’s happy with her relationship with husband?

When the kid gets older and if her husband has questions concerning paternity he I’m sure will do a DNA test…Stay out of it let karma do its thing in all situations, sounds like neither you nor your husband should be together. I’ll never understand why people take breaks then go back and get mad when something happens during that break as in a pregnancy…that’s one reason you don’t go back to the ex, they are an ex for a reason…things didn’t work…stop beating a dead horse stop watering a dead flower. Sounds like you both need to grow up and mature separately forever.

1 Like

Imagine someone calling your husband.

“Hi so I think my husband and your wife might have a baby… or the baby could be yours… even though I’m not even sure they’ve talked in many years… and your child is only like a year old… but maybe because even though babies all look pretty similar, our kids look equally similar as babies… even though I’m pretty sure your baby probably resembles at least 20 other people’s kids in your neighborhood. Just thought I’d let you know that our significant others may or may not have talked and made a baby that I have absolutely no proof of or even proof they’ve talked.”

If that sounds a little crazy, maybe you should NOT say that to the husband.

3 Likes

I reckon your husband should leave you :joy: this is fucking reaching something wicked. You are clearly looking for a reason to be horrible. Don’t ruin someone else’s marriage because your insecure about your own.

Please don’t cause drama in someone else’s relationship because you have insecurities

1 Like

She blocked him shes done nothing wrong
It sounds like you are jealous of her looks so u want to ruin her life

Stay away from her husband !! Your meddling will cause you a break up guaranteed. Leave this alone and move forward in your life. Trust your husband is telling you the truth!!!
Have faith .

1 Like

Who are these people posting these anonymous questions that are just absurd!?

Ridiculous.

Wow…you are something.

You clearly wanna be messy
How can you even think about doing that when you have no proof
That’s just immature

1 Like

Be made aware of your insecurities?
Don’t start anything without facts!

Get over your insecurities. Leave that woman’s husband alone. There is really nothing to tell him. Your husband is who you should deal with. The woman is not even your business. You don’t trust your husband and you should speak to him honestly if at all. You can’t determine paternity by the way a child looks. Work on yourself and your husband. You are probably worrying for nothing.

2 Likes

Wow…yes talk to her hubs and voice your concerns…and prepare for “Crazy woman of the year”. Communicate with YOUR hubs and get some levity!

You have no evidence they were ever together. The only thing you have to go is that the baby looks like your daughter. That’s probably because you want her to. You want to go to her husband & get him involved in your theories. WTF it sounds like you love drama & youre causing all this. If you’re unhappy in your relationship divorce him. But don’t go causing trouble for this woman.

1 Like

What the f*** is wrong with you?
He says he’s in love with someone else.
It doesn’t matter how many illegitimate babies he’s fathered … could be 0, could be 10.
Just go.

1 Like

All babies look alike. Im the petty type. Id bring it up to her and her hubby and demand a dna test. If she denies it. You know its your mans. Why would she deny a dna test if she had nothing to hide.

You are over reacting

Maam.
“I think your smallest child might be my husbands” is just NOT a message you send unless youve got actual proof.

The irreparable damage you could so off a hunch?! No.
Dont.
Just do not.

Absolutely not!! Talk to your own husband, you saying something that you don’t even know is true is the definition of starting drama.

I would have divorced as soon as he said he was in love with someone else. :woman_facepalming:t2: the rest is just dumb to even talk about after that.

Ummmmm…wow…just wow! Deal with your own husband!

just no. That would be starting drama that is not warranted. You cold cause their relationship to crash and then open up the two so they can get together causing both relationships to crash and burn. stay in your lane.

1 Like

So , because you are miserable in your relationship and are jealous of her and his friendship you want to make her life miserable as well , so you can feel good :woman_facepalming:t2:.
If you really have any concerns about the baby why not asking directly to her , she is the one that can give you any response, leave her husband out of your issues, you do not have any prove, not even a inappropriate message between them .
You are just absolutely jealous about her

I think you should mind your own business and deal with your issues at home.

There is sooo much drama in this post.

You guys have been dating on and off since 6th grade? He has some drug related issues. Is in live with a best friend from highschool? You guys have been separated often. The best friend is “everything you’re not”.

This sounds like an extremely rocky relationship mixed with insecurities and possible jealousy.

Messaging the other womans husband is just adding to the drama…and what would it solve exactly?

Besides the other woman blocked him. That’s gotta stand for something.

You need to talk with your own husband. Hold him accountable for his own actions and choices.

1 Like

What a great idea. Drag an innocent bystander into drama that could wreck his marriage based on what? You literally said you have no proof. No text messages, no pictures, nothing but your suspicion that her youngest child resembles your youngest child?

Do you want to wreck your own marriage as well as hers? Do it. It may be the push your husband needs to finally tell her how he really feels.

Leave it alone. And don’t cause further problems by talking to her husband; you have nothing at all except your fears to base this on so don’t cause unnecessary drama is my advice. The past is the past and you can’t change it by talking to her husband and potentially causing problems in their marriage. Keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut and focus on yourself and your own marriage one day at a time.

2 Likes

Ummm no. Why would you possibly ruin someone else’s marriage because of your insecurities? You’re just assuming and living in your head right now.

If you messaged her husband when you don’t have any proof they were in contact that would be really really shitty of you. Keep your nose in your marriage.

No, you have no proof! Stop it before you ruin your marriage.

There’s not nearly enough here to justify contacting her husband. This could ruin lives and marriages and you have nothing solid to go on to make such a strong accusation.

Mind your own business

OMG . No way should you contact her husband, that is just wrong and will start trouble and he will think things even if they aren’t going on, why would you do that to someone?

Wtf noooooo get proof first

I look like my aunt and everyone thinks she’s my mother with my mother standing next to me. Look don’t mean sh1t

Why on earth would you message her husband, when he doesn’t even have anything to do with it!!! You need to be speaking with your own first of all.

Yeah girl, he’s cheating. Trust your gut. The kid is definitely his. Leave him. You deserve better.

Just kidding, crazy lady.

This is no way to live. You either trust and believe him or you don’t. I would simply just tell him to be honest and if says he hasn’t then either believe him or just leave him. You will never be happy dwelling on this. With no proof absolutely don’t go wrecking the other marriage. It is weird she blocked him but maybe her husband is as insecure about their previous relationship as you are. You just gotta make the choice. Move on or leave. Don’t stay in limbo.

Misery loves company. Don’t drag their marriage down with yours, especially without solid proof. What the hell?

Don’t tell her husband. Just leave it alone, you have no proof. Babies sometimes will look similar from different families. If it becomes to be your husbands child you’ll find out eventually as child grows older but highly doubt it is his.

1 Like

You have 0 proof so what would you want him to be aware of? What would telling her husband anything do?? Don’t ruin someone else’s relationship just because your insecure (whether it’s for reasons or not) in your own relationship

Dude you’re going Nancy Drew on his ass. Get couples counseling or just break up. Skip all the drama and bullshit. Either find and fix the problem or break up. This is all doing way too much. Way way way too much.

If you want to start some stuff yea go ahead. If you don’t trust him just say so and either get over it or move on.

My god, please do not talk to her husband and cause them issues, especially when you have zero evidence

Sounds like you and YOUR husband need to go work some things out in therapy! Don’t start something based on your insecurities. You have no proof of anything! There are children involved. Your and theirs. Unless you have proof then do not message her husband and possibly destroy someone else’s marriage and family with accusations.

9 Likes

She did the right thing and protected her marriage and family by blocking him. Your trust issues have absolutely NOTHING to do with the other woman, husband, child, or family. Leave them out of your drama!

36 Likes

U don’t want to start drama? But u gonna cause unnecessary drama. Alrighty

You need a therapist

Girl you are tripping leave that lady’s husband alone

1 Like

Is this real? You don’t sound emotionally mature enough to have sex.

I would leave. Even if he didn’t father her baby he is TELLING you he is in love with someone ELSE. I know it hurts but you can’t change his feelings. You and your child deserve better. What 1 man won’t do another man will.

Talk to YPUR husband with your concerns. Not hers. Sounds like you have some confidence issues, perhaps work on yourself and your own marriage. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Did Soviet Russia give all their red flags to this one person alone

Keep your mouth shut! Sounds like your household & theirs have enough going on without you adding to both of them with something your not even sure of.

So you found no evidence of cheating even taking it as far as looking at the damn phone records on the phone bill and you’re still running with the thought? Leave him alone, leave her alone, if you must talk to someone talk to your husband or I suggest a therapist. If you try and message him, you’re gonna make yourself look like a bigger ass.

Tell your husband go get help an dont stay with anyone who dont love you

Sounds exactly like you want drama. :rofl:

To be perfectly honest… it sounds like you are actively trying to find a reason to be upset or distrustful. If there is no evidence of an affair then I wouldn’t create problems that aren’t there. If this is really bugging you it might not be a bad idea to maybe look into counseling (both separately and together) to get rid of any thoughts that are eating you up.

Do not contact her husband

If my husband told me he was still in love with someone from anytime in his life well he would be packing his crap and he would leave with just that. No way would I let him speak to me like that or put those thoughts in my head. Braking up so many time or separating will also be a no no. I get people have separations but 1 and done on that. I’m sorry. I hope things work out. I would leave the husband of the girl alone and he was blocked for a reason. Now you need to decide what your worth is!

5 Likes