I think my husband may have fathered another child: Advice?

Why the hell would you message her husband about something that hasn’t even happened? You 0 proof of anything and yet you wanna be a homewrecker. How would you feel if a woman told your husband she thought theres something between you and their husband? Yet there was 0 proof of anything going on.

Made aware of what??? Your assumption??? If she and her husband aren’t bothering you then why open a new book. Love him or leave him over an assumption smh .

Yikes. Marriage counselling to address the paranoia and lack of trust in the relationship or call it quits. Don’t drag other people into it.

Leave it all alone!!! Nothing but you losing EVERYTHING!!!

Going on a whim here and steering from the opinions of everyone else but… if I were in a marriage where someone thinks my spouse cheated on me, I would want to know. Especially if our child was someone else (or in a woman’s case, he had a child with someone else). BUT I would go to HER first and ask what happened/if anything happened because you have your doubts and suspicions.

1 Like

No. Why start trouble. Take care of your marriage or future whatever it may be

Warn him that you’re jealous and insecure?

Sounds like he wasn’t over something that never was something and that he came out and told her and she blocked him. If she even thought that was his kid, I’m sure she would have said something.

1 Like

Leave it alone. Don’t give your husband an idea to cheat on you. Your mind is playing game on you. You don’t have proof of them talking not even in your phone bills record. You are being insecure just because she is drop dead gorgeous and you are not. Remember he married you. You are gorgeous to him. Don’t destroy your marriage with your insecurity.

I’d assume there’d be stuff on the bill :woman_shrugging:t3: texts , calls and such . If there’s not then maybe …

She blocked him :thinking: that could go either way he wanted something she didn’t. Or she wanted something and he didn’t so she blocked him :woman_shrugging:t3:.

I’d definitely leave her husband out of it . And you heard from someone her husband cheated on her :roll_eyes: good lord . Even grown ups can gossip and make up crap . So I wouldn’t believe everything you hear .

3 Likes

“I don’t want to start drama”, YOUR words, leave this alone or YOU will sorry.

Leave that woman and her family alone :woozy_face:

I’d talk to her not her husband yet🤷🏻‍♀️

You sounds crazy. Why bring someone drama when you have zero facts. Get it together lady

You have no proof to be breaking up her marriage!

Made aware of what. A fear you are having that there is no evidence of? You break up their marriage then what happens…your husband can break up yours to go be with her. Think lol :joy:

Omg don’t message her husband. Don’t wreck their home because you’re insecure about yours. You’re just being paranoid. Why are you stalking her fb and how do you even know all these things about her anyway??? :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: That’s very scary. You really need to seek psychiatric help lady.

Stop obsessing over her and focus on rebuilding your relationship with your husband. You both need couple’s therapy and please please leave that poor girl and her life alone. Fix your marriage instead of trying to wreck someone else’s.

You will end up pushing your husband away if you continue this.

If you have suspicion, than talk to your husband, not hers. Ruining their marriage over a hunch, isn’t going to make your insecurities go away. You clearly don’t trust your husband, otherwise the thought wouldn’t even occur to you. Also, STOP comparing yourself to other women!!

7 Likes

I wouldn’t message her husband
Why possibly would you want to destroy another family unit
On a feeling you have about a child
Especially as you’ve not found any evidence of him cheating on you
Let,alone fathering another child with another woman
It actually sounds like you just want out of your relationship and you don’t care about who you hurt
To get it
As you stated in your post
You and him have been on and off since school
It’s sounding like you don’t trust him
Based on what some random person on Facebook said
Here’s your choice
You can either tell the husband what you think , why you think that
And destroy a family based on a feeling you have
Or simply tell your hubby
It’s over again and you don’t want to be with him

If you decide on the first option
The consequences are on you
And you will have to live with the fact
You have destroyed a family

Or you can take the second option
Suck it up , pull up your
Big girl panties
And tell your hubby It’s over for good
And spare the other family from
Unnecessary stress and heart ache

Just know that these days…Barbra will knock Shirley out…but gone f*ck around and find out.

So, if you were to messagr her husband and cause drama & he leaves her then there’s an open door for your husband to try being with her! Sounds more like your husband is the issue and you need to leave. They never dated, but he has feelings for someone he knew many years ago. How does that even work?

2 Likes

Why would you do that??? Seems pointless to mess up someone else’s life

1 Like

I would not reach out to the ladies husband. You have no proof of an affair let alone if her baby is by your husband. You don’t want to start drama but your thinking about it. This issue is with your husband. He probably thinks about his ex-girlfriend and wonders what if. Something at this point that is long gone in the past. I hope that you and your husband can work this out. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Regardless of how you feel don’t start anything. Just keep it to yourself. Even if u have proof, that’s not your place to say something.

I wouldn’t message the man and say “hey there! I think your child is actually my husbands child :slightly_smiling_face: have a nice day” but, on the other hand another part of me from my deep dark past of petty is saying I would messaged HER and ask questions because , where the fuck did that come from? It’s so random, like wtf is going on here.

Water your own grass and don’t worry about hers

1 Like

You are the drama and full of insecurities. You have trust issues . You and your husband should either go to counseling or get a divorce. If you go looking for trouble you’ll find it . Leave her husband out of your insecurities and drama .

Leave her and her husband out of it. Your problem is with your own husband. Clearly she isn’t doing anything because she blocked him and doesn’t want anything to do with him bc she doesn’t want her marriage messed up. So don’t try messing it up. Again take it up with your crap husband

2 Likes

Yes please message a man and tell him you don’t think his child is his because this child may resemble your daughter in some way. This child could resemble yours and still not be related! Looking a like does not mean related! If you’re that worried maybe you should leave your husband completely.

If you don’t want to start drama stop looking for drama. You said you have absolutely no proof of anything. To be honest it sounds like you’re insecure. And I gotta hunch your hubs probably told her about your insecurities and she actually didn’t want the drama and blocked him.

I’m about as crazy jealous as they come… but this is too much. I could be behind you if u at least had some evidence they were talking. Unrelated kids look alike tho. My oldest daughter looks like her adopted dad…same eyes and everything but she’s very much adopted.
That’s just starting a whole lot of drama for another family for no reason.
From one crazy to another, my best advice is to either drop the whole thing or leave him and find someone who loves u enough that you don’t spend your time worrying about things like this.

1 Like

the hell did I just read?
Are you serious? you can’t be serious.
no. do not message the husband.

2 Likes

Just keep out of other people’s lives " or do you want to Just make trouble ’

I think you should keep your crazy thoughts to yourself and leave that poor woman and her family alone.

20 Likes

Unless you have concrete proof, a DNA test, leave the husband alone. Many babies look alike that arnt related. You need to do some stretches with all this reaching. Talk to your husband if you have concerns, if that doesn’t fix your concerns, leave him, your husband deserves better.

Nah you need to stay in your lane. You have trust issues and it will never work because of it.

You are crazy you are going to ruin a marriage over your insecurities and no proof grow up

My suggestion is to seek couples therapy for you and your husband as it sounds like their unresolved issues between the two of you. You can have some support and a safe place to talk about each of your feelings and concerns. The fact your husband said he was still in love with another woman is something I am sure you want to know more about. You both can decide how or if you want to proceed in your own relationship. It would in my opinion unwise and destructive to talk to the woman’s husband.

Omg hell no. You trying to ruin someone elses marriage because you think the kid looks like him? Honey if you are doubting that much it ain’t worth it. Honestly that man should leave you for that shit

1 Like

I really wish women had more respect for themselves…

Let sleeping dogs lie. Do not interfere! If there is no trust in the relationship then it is best to cut ties with yours and leave. But DO NOT screw up another person’s marriage.

Don’t start a fire :fire: when there isn’t any smoke. Seems you are being insecure.

1 Like

I’d say no, What if your wrong…Two families could be harmed for no reason.

No unless you have proof, drop it. you will ruin your marriage.

O no no no
Plz don’t do that
You said you don’t want to cause drama
But that definitely would
Your accusing her of having your husband’s child
And saying you don’t think her husband’s child
Is her husband’s child
When you don’t have any proof at all like none what so ever she blocked him she doesn’t talk to him sounds like it’s your husband is the one who is to blame because he is still talking to his friends about her she isn’t talking to him or you would have seen it on call history
Sounds like your marriage is falling apart
And you insecure about your self and your relationship I don’t mean that in a mean way but instead of trying and destroy someone’s marriage without any proof perhaps get you and your husband in some marriage counseling
I’m sorry all that has happened but that’s just not the way to go about it
Best of wishes to you and your husband :heart:
Hugs :hugs:

You have no proof of anything!

2 Likes

Oh nooo.
My due date group is now a mom group, and I often see pics of other babies who look like they could be my baby’s siblings. A lot of them look alike at that age.
What you’d be doing is way out of line – throwing doubt into a marriage that has nothing to do with your own, with nothing but a feeling. If you’re really that concerned and you don’t trust your husband, you could try reaching out to her…that would still be inappropriate but slightly less harmful.
Honestly though…if you can’t trust your husband to this level, then you either need to try marriage counseling or just let him go. It’s not fair to either of you.

You don’t want to start drama, but you’re willing to message her husband with no proof…? That’s starting drama. It sounds like you’re insecure about her based on looks & the fact that he was close with someone between being on and off with you. Life happens. People connect. If he wasn’t with you, then it has nothing to do with you.
I do see why you would be upset though. Hearing that your partner is still in love with someone else would break my heart. If he didn’t realize until recently, that’s on him, but he still hurt you by revealing that. Only thing I can say is at least he was honest.
If he did father a child with her, you both weren’t together from the sound of it. But if he did, he should just be honest. The truth will eventually come out if that’s the case.
Either way, he needs to either commit to you 100% and put his feelings aside for her or stop stringing you along and move on.
I wouldn’t involve the husband at all. Especially with no proof

Your husband sucks so you’re super jealous of this lady & want to start problems with her husband? Is that what I read. Leave them alone.

Text messages show up on your phone bill? What a strange telco

Like you said you have no proof they were talking so what exactly are you making HER husband aware of? If you think your husband cheated LEAVE him, you have no proof of anything on the woman and she owes you NO loyalty, your husband does as he vowed it during the marriage. Leave her husband out of it. If she cheated/cheats he’ll find out. But with no proof you just sound like a jealous, insecure, hater to be honest. (She’s “drop dead gorgeous”, you THINK he may have cheated with her but have NO proof not even messages on phone bill…) Just being straight with you on this, it looks AWFUL on you and your relationship. Not to mention throwing THOSE assumptions about a child and her mom with no proof could ruin her husband and her’s relationship and what happens if it turns all out to be untrue? You would have torn apart a family for what? Your mere insecurities of YOUR husband and relationship.

1 Like

You’re looking for drama.

In the words of my 3 year old “you the drama”

Stop bringing up the past from when you where younger, it’s over. If you are worried about losing your husband, calling the other woman’s husband is a good way of doing that. She is married, and has children, her own life. If you start trouble in her marriage and they split, you may not have a husband. As far as her blocking him, and him tell you he is still in love with her tells me, that he is wanting more then her. He probably crossed the line and she is not interested. If she was she would not of blocked him. Leave it alone and get in to counseling , he sounds like he has a serious problem with the past. More or less he is telling you , if he has a chance with her , your out. Don’t Be Second To Anyone, Especially To The Man Who Is Supposed TO LOVE YOU!!!

Aware of what? Your insecurities? You know nothing so either believe your husband or leave. Marriage is HARD but impossible without TRUST,! You don’t trust him, if he cheated or not you don’t really need to know or so it seems, you are a drama seeker and ready to burn down both houses/families on a HUNCH with a sprinkle of jealousy.

No. You are looking for something to be wrong because you don’t trust him.

i personally think you should tell her husband but thats just me :woman_shrugging:t3:

So …. Question is: how were they even talking or together in between your break up if there’s no evidence on the phone bill??? Maybe they only chat on messenger or other social media/text apps. If they haven’t been talking in years & there’s nothing on the bill/messenger, how does he know he was blocked?? I guess he contacts her that way…. If he contacted her at all….

Well no, you don’t want to say something that you are not sure isn’t true, and then start some drama up with your boyfriend(husband if you’re married), because he would be furious with you and then you will be in a bad situation with him. I mean if you are you able to get a piece of that child’s hair some how? :grimacing::laughing: And a piece of your husbands and send it in to see if their DNA matches. You should confront her about it before her husband if you do anything. But talk to your husband about it and voice your concerns.

Ps he admitted he’s still in love with her, I would get a divorce or just leave. He obviously does not value you or ur marriage. He’s telling friends it was “too bad” he and her were in other relationships in the past, otherwise they may have ended up together. Sounds like he’s having major regrets. Don’t force something that’s already gone. People will do what ever they want to do and there’s NOTHING you can do about it, even when they promise or say they won’t hurt you or aren’t going to do anything bad to u … in the end it’s up to that person if they decide to be faithful and honest. U may never know the truth. Don’t waste any more time dwelling on this mess. Let the chips fall where they may.

Sounds like an episode of Maury or Jerry Springer lol

2 Likes

You are starting marriage ending drama for no reason. If you want out of your relationship just do it. No need to damage other people, including children, bc you have no trust.

1 Like

Or ya know… be a GROWN ASS WOMAN and ask your own damn husband :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

Wow what did I just read?

Gurl, i think you want to start one. :woman_facepalming:t2:

“He’s still in love” with his ex friend? Why would he tell you that ? Ugh why would you even want to know. Better get some counseling or move on. I definitely would not be with someone who would tell me that. Love yourself! Demand better!

1 Like

You do want to start drama :woman_facepalming:t2::flushed:

He should be made aware of what? You have no proof. You have no reason to suspect. All you have is a thought in your own head. If you don’t want drama then don’t consider causing it

Omg no. You could start a drama that would end in her and her partner splitting and drive her straight into your husbands arms, is that what you want. And chances are you are wrong. So kids loose their dad just because you have doubts. Try talking to your husband not trying to cause troubles for another family simply because you are jealous

Bmo absolutely not, don’t go wreck someone’s home because of a hinch you have, you put 2 and 2 togeather and got 10, just because your relationship has failed don’t do that to someone else , you will be putting doubt into his head where he dosnt need it, just say out of it all

girl, yall need some damn therapy…

Why would you even think to do that? Leave that poor family alone. So your husband is in love with her and she obviously wants nothing to do with him. I would start by divorcing him, then working on your own self doubts. Therapy is an amazing thing.

No way. U don’t know for sure. That’s terrible

Message her husband with something you don’t know is true?!!! How messy are you? Ask your own husband! He seems to be being honest with you. You need to handle what is going on within your own marriage with what you actually know to be the truth. Not go into someone else’s marriage with speculations. You and your husband need counseling. With all that snooping you’re doing you obviously have no trust. How can your marriage survive with no trust?

1 Like

You don’t have proof, and your relationship has been on and off anyway. Obviously if there is no trust in your marriage, it’s best to split. Otherwise, you’ll live a miserable unhappy marriage life.

You’re trying to take on more responsibility than is yours. Do you want to be with him? Yes or no. Flat out. If the answer is yes, then you should ask HIM if there’s a chance he fathered the other woman’s child. And then you can decide if you STILL want to be with him. After that, your job is to support and love him. Just like you want him to do for you. The other husband is not your concern. If you think he hopes or wishes to be with someone else, please realize that you as a human deserve someone who wants YOU. And make you decisions from that place. Be strong! You got this.

Wow you need to grow up!!! Basically you are wanting to stir that :poop: pot up. :woman_facepalming: Don’t start BS drama that’s not necessary because your marriage is a big mess and can’t trust your husband. You should have knocked that :poop: out when you found they were friends on Facebook and talking a long time ago. Seriously ask your husband and if you still don’t believe him then contact the woman with out your husband knowing to see when was the last time they were talking why she blocked him and all that get proof before you go break up another marriage.

No no no. Don’t go to the husband unless you know for sure. Which you don’t. I think that what you are saying is a bit of a reach and you want cause drama on a hunch… Talk to your own husband and get an answer from him. Sounds like he tried to reach out and got rejected, since she blocked him. If you REALLY want to stir the pot, ask HER. Maybe ask the last time they saw each other, that you are trying to figure something out about your husband.

One last thing. Babies can and do look similar without any shared blood. So your hunch is unfounded and you should keep your doubts at home. Why upend a family when you don’t know for sure?

Stay in your lane. All you got is a feeling, no proof, you’ll look dumb and start hella drama for everyone talk to your husband lol not hers. Or grow a pair and message her

No babe he’s playing with your head. It’s him that needs to go. He’s taken you off track. You are looking for the wrong woman. He wants you to be tied to him to keep him in your life so he can take everything you are from you :orange_heart:

So…. .your husband tells you they haven’t spoken in years, you have no evidence to make you think he’s lied, you’ve checked his phone & your phone bill & discovered that you husband told you the truth, the ‘other’ woman looks happily married SO you’re going to call a total stranger & cause upset & suspicion in their relationship BUT you don’t want to cause drama. Have I got it right so far? OMG, ridiculous fiction

1 Like

Nope nope nope…stop.wrecking your life on.purpose…

Um no. Don’t message her husband and ruin her marriage ?? There’s no reason to think it’s his baby. This is just crazy. You didn’t even say the baby looks like him and different from her other children. If anything, wouldn’t you message her? What would messaging her husband do? Other than cause her problems ?? People have babies everyday . It doesn’t mean they’re your mama babies if it was while you were broken up lol come on lady

Your husband has a burner phone.

1 Like

You need to deal with your husband telling you he’s in love with another woman he’s the problem

You might be suspicious for many reasons. I would not get involved with his former best friends unless you have facts. Take care of you. You need to feel good about yourself with self confidence, health, appearance and maybe you will feel good. Don’t involve others when you don’t have facts.

1 Like

Nooooo way leave her husband out of this… I would b taking the picture or her baby n ur little girls baby picture put them together in front of ur husband n see he’s reaction what he has to say then

No, do not message her husband. You are looking for drama.

I don’t think this went the way she was hoping for.

My grandson and his sister from another mom looks alike different moms so I’d talk to ur hubby and ask if there is chance dont contact them or talk to hubby and message the woman ask if they were togather then dont contact her husband

Looks can be deceiving. If I had to wonder if my soon-to-be husband’s, ex KIDS looked like him, I would say generally… yes? Blonde hair blue eyes etc, same as my daughter. But I knew based off of what he said “I don’t have kids” that we just have our daughter. Looks can be deceiving especially having doubt already. That baby could look like anyone in the world but it’s hard to say for sure. I wouldn’t go messaging asking about that and if he has been talking to her it would have shown up in the phone bill.

Good grief! Why would you do that! No evidence except you think she ‘looks like’ your daughter! :woman_facepalming:t2:

I don’t think she did anything. But …ur husband straight up told u he is still in love with someone else. Someone from years ago…hun, that right there would be enough for me. I’d be out. Respect yourself better than he does and walk away.

If you have that kind of concern about the man you are with , you need to be with someone else. Very simple. Don’t go ruining someone else’s marriage based on your shitty relationship with your husband. My daughters cousin on her dads side and her look like twins , my sisters daughter and some random girl in another town the same age look identical and they’re not related at all. This is not the answer or the toy he approach. Trying to be a home wrecker because your husband is and trying to make another woman miserable based off something you made up in your head. I can understand, we all do things like this we are woman and it truly is crazy how we do things like that. But keep it in your head . I don’t think it’s accurate.

1 Like

It sounds like you are just looking for a reason for a breakup? You are obviously very unhappy in your marriage. Your husband is obviously also unhappy, otherwise he wouldn’t still be “in love” with this woman.

You two seriously need to talk about YOUR relationship. It sounds like you both need counseling and YOU need to believe in yourself more. You are obviously very insecure… please seek counseling. For your sake of nothing else.

And for the record, you should be talking your husband. Not the other husband. Leave them alone.

You want to disrupt her family because you don’t trust your husband. Uh no!

1 Like

I was friends with a guy at work. We would talk all the time about kids, finances, work, everything. His wife assumed something was going on between us and messaged my husband. It almost ended my marriage. I love my husband very much, and never even looked at my male coworker that way. But, she had a hunch, and she was dead ass wrong. Talk to your husband, and then message her if you still think he’s lying. But, leave her husband out of it unless you know for absolute certain that something has or is going on between them. Then, and only then, would it be right to inform him.

Be made aware of what? That you’re insecure? You sound like a nutjob honestly. You said yourself, she blocked him on fb, you have seen zero contact between them even thru your phone company records (which can’t just be deleted or altered even). Like what do you plan to tell her husband? That you’re a psycho that needs therapy? Because that’s all it sounds like to me. If you’re that worried that he had a kid with someone else then you need to just leave. You sound like you’re not only becoming obsessive but also delusional. Leave that poor woman alone, she’s done nothing to you.

Be made aware of what…?! You have nothing…your operating on speculation and paranoia…Sit down just you and him and lay your cards out on the table and get this crap OVER WITH…Tell you the truth… This is what men hate, hate, hate in a relationship…The whole sale manufacturing of some covert conspiracy theory…start communicating like adults and find something constructive to do with your idle time…

Sounds like you should divorce ur horrible husband