I think my husband may have fathered another child: Advice?

I would just leave it alone. He said they haven’t talked it years and there is no evidence that they have. Lots of babies out there could look alike even if they are not related. I don’t like that’s anything to go by.

Holy cow. You’re wanting to ruin her marriage because you think her baby looks like yours did as a baby? You’re a bit nuts!

He must be made aware of your assumptions? Please!!!..So you can put a spanner in the works of their marriage?

How ancient are you? Basing your conclusions on the fact that her child "looks " like yours?

You need to get a grip, don’t ruin someone’s else’s relationship because you’re insecure :roll_eyes:

If he told you he still loves someone else , then you need to go to therapy with him…He is reaching out to you to save your marriage or end the marriage…

Messaging the other couple is in fact starting drama.

He should be made aware of what? You suspecting their child isn’t his?

I would get solid proof before you disrupt a whole family based on suspicions.

Why would u talk to her husband? That’s drama!! U talk to your husband !

1 Like

You sound insane lmao , why would you message someone else over your own insecurities?? There’s no proof whatsoever

No just because they look like your daughter doesn’t mean anything. If he were the father do you think he would stay out of her life?

Don’t cause drama lady.

Not the phone bill history :skull:

The only two people you need to talk to is your husband and a psychiatrist.

Causing an issue in someone’s marriage over a speculation? Girl all babies look the same at some point. :woman_facepalming:t3: just don’t, you will look like an ass!

Talk to her if u want to find out anything

Let it go until you have solid proof that he’s lying and don’t go looking for it until then.

No leave their family alone and deal with urs.

I would say stay in ur own business. If u can not trust ur husband u should divorce and move on. However if I had this thought I’d be messaging the woman and tell her. Ask her if it’s a possibility because ur kid looks like hers.

I recommend you go to individual and couples therapy.

Gurl you need to hear this type of information right from the horses mouth. And remember if there was/is an affair going on it may not entirely be her fault. Men lie a lot to get what they want.

Good lord, you don’t wanna start drama then leave it tf alone :roll_eyes:

Cause that’s how you start drama.

All babies looking like ET. Avoid looking like the jealous monster your manifesting.

Didn’t even make it past the part he said he loves someone else. RUUUNNNNNNN

What the hell is wrong with you? Get a life, and for sake of all things good, leave this other family be.

1 Like

Leave it alone you have no proof you are just trying to start trouble so you can find out if your husband is lying to you about her

OK I would typically say mind your own business but I have experience with this. It was my ex and a good friend of ours who was his best friends wife. I had found out that they were fooling around while her husband was in the reserves and would go out of town monthly to do his trainings. She ended up pregnant and for years I kept questioning if that was his kid. He kept saying it wasn’t that he asked her and she said no but here’s the kicker. That kid looked nothing like her and her husband’s other two and just like my ex. Now she didn’t look like our child at all but she looked just like my ex did when he was little. Fast forward about 15 years and my ex was killed in Iraq in 2006. That’s when that c**t decided she wanted to come out and let people know that he really was her dad. It was a really sheisty thing to do.

No way! You don’t start anything till you know the truth. Absolutely not!

Ruining her marriage won’t save yours. Dump his ass. He’s messaged friends he’s in live with someone else…Obviously he’s not in love with you than…find some one else.

I would absolutely say NO!!! Do not go start drama in another woman’s marriage if you don’t have no proof. If it’s bothering you that much talk to the woman and voice your concerns but do not go to her husband and give him a reason to be suspicious of maybe nothing, that would be totally wrong.

No. Why cause trouble if you have zero proof

You sound a little crazy. If you had concrete evidence I’d say go for it but you are about to blow up a marriage over a hunch and your mess of a marriage.

No if you have no proof

Yeah you should definitely ruin someone else’s happy marriage over something you have not found any proof of even after digging. If there are insecurities in your marriage deal with them don’t drag another couple down because your husband still has a crush on someone he didn’t even date in high school.

I honestly hate how fucking grimey people are in this comment section. Yes she may be reaching some but jesus is it THAT hard to be nice to someone and talk to a person like well…a human being that has feelings and compassion?!?! Especially if you’re commenting under “mamas cut”.
To us it’s reaching, we don’t see it, and yes she should get facts before you even pursue a thought like this BUT have you ever been in a situation you dread so much and you’re stuck panicking and overthinking, left in your own mind and you come up with the worst things in your head. BE KIND to people especially if they go out of their way to ask for advice, she CLEARLY doesn’t want to be some “homewrecking” bitter woman just because her relationship may not be the most stable if she’s coming and ASKING the public for help.
I don’t care that some of you think it’s a right to your speech to say what you want but honestly when you have nothing nice to say just shut the f*ck up. Or in nice words, don’t say ANYTHING.
I hope the woman posting this will be able to work through their stuff or finally muster up the courage to leave for her own mental sake and her babies sake too.

Here’s a thought, if there’s no messages between them and phone records of them messaging or speaking on the phone then MAYBE HES TELLING THE FKN TRUTH. God damn some of these posts SMH, I feel sorry for some of y’alls partners :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Homewrecker. And why? Because you are jealous and insecure? Stalking out this woman’s children and making up reasons to wreck her life and THAT OF HER INNOCENT CHILDREN? Idc if you have a DNA test saying child is your husband’s. Mind YOUR own beeswax. You are the dangerous one going around looking to destroy women your husband wished he had instead of you. I can see why he feels that way, judging from your post. Seek mental health help. Please. For the sake of women and families around you.

You kind of just sound jealous. Speak to your own husband. Her blocking him is literally rejecting him. Leave them alone :woman_facepalming:t3::sweat_smile:

Your the red flag, not him :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

What in the beep did I just read

Why would you cause that type of issue you are definitely looking to start a lot of drama personally I would leave my husband if he told me some bullshit like rhat.

First off no! Second your issue is with your husband not her and her husband! He/you are the one with the issue. If she did sleep with him she realized what a mistake it was and blocked him. The fact that he is still talking about it makes me think he does not really love you and you probably have low self steam. Why so many break ups? The drugs? If so id rid myself of this foolishness at once!

Wtf…why would u go to her husband?! Yikessss

1 Like

No, you may break up there he and her and your husband might not be doing anything. Is your husband fantasing?

Don’t try to blow her family up because you are salty.

You can’t just go approach someone, and say “oh btw, I think your wife and my husband slept together because your daughter looks like mine, but I have absolutely no proof of anything, but I just wanted you to be aware…. I’m definitely not trying to start drama or be messy though “… Read your post aloud, and ask yourself if it makes sense… Also, do some shadow work. This post screams “no self love, just insecurities”…

I think you should put your focus on something else, you don’t get time back once it gone. Enjoy it and love yourself. Just my opinion.

Not your place to say anything!

I seriously doubt that she will take all this good advise and she’ll call the lady’s husband.

Think you got your answer yet?!

There’s no trust in this relationship between you n your husband.

The best thing is to start rebuilding that trust again.

When I got remarried, my new Mrs had trust issue with me. She has the right to be concerned.

So I never locked my mobile phone anymore. She can access it anytime she wants.

At times she questions me on messages or unregistered numbers. I let her do the investigation.

Overtime, she has no more doubts n I just let my phone open anytime for her to have access.

Perhaps, you n your hubby can slowly start by doing small things like that n gradually become comfortable with each other.

For the suspicion about the kid, let time n nature will take its course. If it was his kids, it will soon be exposed, if not then it won’t. Just power it with pray points every day.

My son from a previous relationship looks so much like my sister in laws daughter… They’re not related in any way but marriage… Kids can look like other kids… Especially babies… If you don’t trust your husband I would be talking about divorce, not reaching out to another woman…

3 Likes

“I don’t want to start drama, but at least he should be made aware” what are ur reasons? What are ur evidences? Don’t go and put yourself into trouble dear. Don’t start what u can’t finish