If I quit my job to be a stay at home mom will I get more child support?

This whole thing is just so messed up! Just because he’s working his butt off and is making more money doesn’t give you any right at all to try and take more so you can sit at home wtf.

This is a joke, right? Child support is not baby mama support, ladies. :roll_eyes:

100 points for being bold enough to post this dumb fuckery !

1 Like

It’s not his responsibility to provide for you

1 Like

Quit being lazy go to work! :unamused:

I hope no judge orders a man to take care of you.

Is this a real question… I’m confused

So you’re going to leave a job to be a bum so the kids dad can support you as well??

I can see why you’re divorced lol. You aren’t entitled to his paycheck unless you’re receiving alimony. You have a job, you’re able to work, your kids are in school. They say that there are no stupid questions… But what a ridiculous question.

If the judge doesn’t see it as unnecessary, he/she needs to resign. You are the type of woman that makes the rest of us look like money hungry bitches.

My kids weren’t my wallet…so I xant answer this… just came for the comments…

Why? Then you will be dependant upon him paying I say no way

Why not keep working and show your kids that mom can do it without all the money from dad?

1 Like

So instead of working hard to earn your own you’re going to choose to try and bludge off someone else’s hard earned money??

Sounds like you just want all his money or make him pay for leaving you with the kids :woman_facepalming:t4: I wonder if he’s even able to see his kids cus most likely, you’re the types that don’t let men be a father cus he left the relationship…:woman_shrugging:t4:

This cannot be a real post …. You really think this guy should take care of you and his kid ? :joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

It’s child support to HELP you with your children not in hopes he makes a butt load of money so you can be lazy.

What makes you think he should soupport you? You only want more money from him because you found out he got a raise… which is BS. You are what gives single moms the reputation of misusing child support.

Have her go apply at her county to get paid to be at in home caregiver for her mother.

Need to check with your state each state is different.
This is for Georgia

That’s just rude to think that way

Tell me you wanna be lazy without saying you want to be lazy

He responsible for his kids not you get to work :expressionless:

Women like this give single moms a bad rep :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

You’re able & capable

Is this for reall?!?!?

1 Like

Was this a real question?! :thinking:

1 Like

Omg stop it right now. :rofl::rofl:

It doesn’t work like that unless you know he’s a celebrity.

If he got a pay raise then go to CS and let them know they’ll adjust what you get but NO quitting your job does not help you get more CS maybe food stamps but that’s it

So his increase in cs will be based on his increase in salary and has absolutely nothing to do with you or the amount you make. Cs is a percentage of his income, period.

The kids are at school there’s literally no reason for you to be a stay at home mum ?

wtf are you doing this has to be a fake post

This has got to be a joke

How was this even approved

This has got to be a fucking joke…

You can take him back to core before quitting and they will raise it. But any judge in their right mind would be dumb I’d they let you get away with higher cs after u quit.

How dare u? Based on this, u seem like the ex that gives the rest of us a bad name.

1 Like

Depends on the state but usually they go by what a person is capable of making. This is gross.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: okay I’m not doin so bad

Please tell me this is a troll post!
Yes, his child support should be increased, but it’s not HIS job to support YOU! Get off your lazy ass and provide for your children!

1 Like

Are you serious? Don’t answer that. Of course you are!

It’s not his responsibility to pay your way and theirs and his. It’s your job to support yourself and pitch in for your child.

If you have a job, why do you want more money from him?

1 Like

What is wrong with ppl?

Was this a serious question??

1 Like

How does anyone even feel right asking a question like this?! Lol

Yikes….shame on you.

Why would you stay home if your kids are in school? Lol that’s weird.

Her in missouri they will still give you a wage earned amount based on minimum wage and 40 hours.

What in the world??? :rofl::woman_facepalming: who raised you? Smdh

No it goes off his income not yours

This can’t be real. :woman_facepalming::roll_eyes:

Is there a reason not to work? Your ex should not be supporting you just his kids

Are you even serious? This has to be a joke.
He is not your husband anymore and he is not required to support you.

I feel like this is a joke… is this for real? :thinking:

Kids aren’t paychecks :roll_eyes:

If you make less he’ll pay less.

This has to be a joke.

Is this a serious question?!?!

No they won’t do that

Stop being lazy and take care of your children

I’m sorry… this has to be a joke…:woman_facepalming:t2::flushed:

Unless you’re disabled or something along those lines, no. They will base it on your earning potential, not your earnings.

Is this even a real question? :woman_facepalming:t3:

Why would you do that if they’re not even home?

No way is this a real post.

Surely this is a joke post right?

1 Like

Yea no… that ain’t gonna fly… you could always just ask for a review…

1 Like

Girl are you for real? :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Wait…is this for real?

No. They will claim you are underemployed.

Should have been #lazyassmooch

This can’t be a real question …… can it??? :exploding_head:

File for the increase before you quit and remember he can file to lower it if he changes jobs again

This is a joke right?!? This logic is so flawed

Is that even a question? Wth.

Wow. You’re a horrible person…and apparently happy to use your children as a paycheck.

No youbwill not, atleast in florida anyways

Sike! This post is a joke.
…right?

What in the actual fuck kind of question is this?

Is this a for real question?!

Is this a real question? :face_with_monocle::unamused:

:laughing: it doesn’t work that way

You’re kidding right?

1 Like

Why would your ex pay to support you? He’s supporting the kids not you. Why would you think you are considered a stay at home mom if they are in grade school? Get a job and stop thinking your ex should support your dumb choices :woman_facepalming:t3::unamused: you are the worst example of why someone shouldn’t be on child support.

Are you serious? Please tell me this is a joke.

This is a joke right?

Sounds like he should have the kids and your ass needs to pay him support.

1 Like

This is why a lot of men won’t pay cs… Ijs

:joy::joy: this is a joke right?

Request a cs review before making that decision

You’re joking right?

Woooow no just no. Are ppl really this stupid?

This has got to be a bait post :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Lol haha
Both kids In school
All day
Wants more of someone else’s money so you don’t have to work lol.

1 Like

This is probably a troll. Right?

Its called CHILD support Not pay my bills cause im a spoiled brat support

It’s his job too support his kids. Not you.

He should have take care of his kids, not you. Un-fucking-believable!!!

1 Like