I'm being pressured to move in with a man with a shady past

He seems like a really sweet person, BUT...before I began dating this man, I told him that I care for my mother, my brother and my 3 children so I could only see him once a week. He admitted RIGHT BEFORE our first date that he did not have a driver's license because he was a convicted felon, that he'd been caught with drugs and a firearm that he wasn't licensed to carry. He said he was in prison for 3 years, and that he had been on his best behavior, had a legal job and his own house now. I've seen for myself that all of that is true BUT he has been pressuring me after only 3 months to move in with him, get married, have a child and I'm not interested in that AT ALL! On top of that, I'm the daughter of the sheriff in my old town (he's passed away now) and I had a funny feeling in my gut so I started digging...he's outright lied to my face about his name...he has so many aliases that I can't keep up with them, so I can't even find his actual arrest record because I can't figure our which name is real. He said that he was released from prison February of 2021 yet there are photographs on his mother's Facebook via snapchat that are timed and dated with them shopping and going out to eat when he was supposed to be in prison, so he's lied about the date he was released. Obviously I'm going to break it off with him, but I'm just wondering if any of you have been through this with a man?

What in the hell? Please leave…fast. If you meet him in person to do this, tell someone you trust where you’re going, and have them check in on you frequently, even share your location. I’m not trying to be dramatic but that’s so weird so please be careful.