I'm married and in love with another man

I didn’t hear enough about your husbands feelings. He doesn’t deserve this.

8 Likes

Id recommended either divorce and go with your feelings, or resolve your feelings and make your current relationship with your husband, just as beautiful.

Just don’t go in-between…everyone gets hurt in that case. I mean im positive your husband would be hurt and his wife would be hurt, if they lost the both of yall for each other, but eventually they’ll appreciate the honesty instead of wondering why their marriage has fallen to pieces because nobody wanted to be honest.

10 Likes

Side note: this is one of the reasons I get scared to be in a…:grimacing:

7 Likes

Because he isn’t getting what he wants from his wife he is using you as a plan b. Be there for your husband. How would you feel if your husband is doing this or feeling this behind your back ? Not being mean, but if you are going to continue to do this at least tell your husband your honest feelings and leave.

12 Likes

Be adults and talk about your true feelings and if you guys want it so bad ask your husband and wife for a divorce and stop wasting everyone’s time and love it’s better to be honest then to be living a lie

6 Likes

Just go and be happy xx

1 Like

You’re a home wrecker

3 Likes

If you are a follower of Christ Jesus then your ok as long as you don’t go with this women’s husband. If God wants you with this guy you use to know then it will happen God’s way not the world’s way. Never move on with someone else if your not ready you only make things worse and hurt someone else. Face your feelings and feel the pain that’s the only way to heal. Then when your ready you can move on with someone else.

1 Like

The devil is at your doorstep don’t open the door. Why now? He married someone else but love u maybe you where easier to manipulate and he misses that control…

12 Likes

Does your husband deserve this?
I have held a flame for someone from my past but it is not reality! You can try but if it doesn’t work you can’t go back. Think carefully.

3 Likes

Every story after watching S€x life on Netflix :joy::joy::joy: #GrowUp

9 Likes

If you’re both so sure its love divorce your spouses, be honest with them and start dating when you’re divorces are final if you want to do things the right respectful and honorable way. For the love of god do not cheat on them these are people with feelings.

6 Likes

I got engaged dec 31,2020…… my ex text me mid March 2021 one thing led to another and I gave into temptation…… he told me he loved me and it had always been me mind you I’ve loved this man for more then 11 years ….afterwards I felt GROSS!!! I was the one thing in absolutely hated a CHEATER!! When I got home I instantly told my fiancé what happened and I told him I would 100000% understand if he left …. I wouldn’t blame him …… That man looked at me and asked “do you regret it?” Yes “ did you get it out of your system?” Yes …… the he grabbed my head to make me look at him and said “ then we can only get stronger from this…. I’m not leaving you … I’m right here always!!” …. Later on found out my ex was bored in a relationship I didn’t even know he was in!! Moral of my f**ked up situation is that man left you he chose someone else and you mad a commitment to another …. I know what I did was wrong and I beat myself up for it daily…. If you feel things for this man that deeply then LEAVE your husband. Don’t put him through the heart ache of you cheating …. I’ve been on both sides of that situation now …. And neither one is a good place to be

13 Likes

You are both committed to someone else…. You know in sickness or in health…. Vows and all…. If they mean nothing leave your spouses but can almost guarantee he won’t be leaving his.

3 Likes

The fact u state your not a home wrecker speaks volumes so ya want to leave ur sick husband for your school crush obviously in sickness and health means nothing to you

8 Likes

If you loved your husband you wouldn’t make time for a second person. :woman_shrugging: I’ve have past relationships but that’s why they got left in the past. Honestly if he felt that way he should of told you but at the same time yall both moved on. Leave the past alone sometimes what we think is best is the devil in deguise

8 Likes

Wow…i fell so sorry for your husband and this mans wife…you are sad af

6 Likes

Believe me, being on the receiving end of this SIN is heart crushing. If you cheat with a married man/woman, you most definitely are a home wrecker. You’re just telling yourself that to make you feel better. I don’t know you and I’m sure you’re a lovely person…but this isn’t right on any level.

6 Likes

Go for it. You are In this life once.

5 Likes

Whether you want to be or not, you are a homewrecker. You signed up for better or worse! If you want out of your marriage, do it for your own reasons, not to entertain some other man, whether you have a past or not. If you are truly meant to be, believe me when I say it will happen. Cheating will do nothing but hurt people.

9 Likes

This whole story disgusts me. Your husband don’t deserve this. If that man really loved he would of married YOU not someone else. Your a married woman now act like it.

18 Likes

Your husband is sick, is that really the reason you don’t love him? You sound like a school girl with an obsessive crush. He left. He married someone else. He’s probably bored in his marriage. In sickness and in health. Isn’t that that commitment you made to your husband? I mean you’re not saying he’s abusive or controlling… no. Your issue with your husband is that he’s sick. You’re selfish. If you really don’t love your husband, divorce him so he can find someone else who isn’t an immature child.

17 Likes

Cheating isn’t just sex. What you and him are doing is emotional cheating. It doesn’t matter how you want to word it. You’re still the home wrecker you say you don’t want to be. You shouldn’t be talking to this man at all. Leave the past where it should be, behind you. The fact that your husband isn’t in good health makes this even more sad. You are lying to yourself as well as your husband.

Believe me, you probably don’t, you’ve moved on, you just love you memories

6 Likes

This is disgusting :triumph:

Shame on you.

6 Likes

It says, “Fan Question” but I don’t see a question…
admin tag?? Mamas Uncut

A married person cheating with a married person is the lowest of the low.

5 Likes

If you were truly in love you wouldn’t have married the man you did!!..You were in love with the idea of being in love…but you don’t love your husband if you did this wouldn’t even be up for debate or discussion!

2 Likes

He’s not happy in his relationship and sees an opportunity to have fun with you and make you break off your relationship bc jealous of your happiness. All it is. If you act on it,i bet he dumps you and moves onto another woman to fool around with soon after he ruins your marriage. Block him from your life and move on.

7 Likes

Sounds like a little to late to me. He shouldn’t have waited until you were BOTH married to tell you how he feels. I’d leave it alone. Also an emotional relationship is also cheating when the feelings aren’t platonic. So there’s that.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna leave this here. How you got them is how you lose them. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I’m not sure what your question is. Prayers.

1 Like

Both of your spouses deserve better. You both deserve each other. Leave your marriages and let your current spouses go find better people than the two of you. Why would you ever agree to marry someone if you’re in love with someone else??? Regardless if they’re married to someone else or not, the fact is that you are still in love. So now look what you’ve created.

5 Likes

You didn’t have to talk to him after all those years but you chose to,that makes you A home wrecker girl. Both of you are married!!!
Sounds like he’s just looking for some fun and how many other women has he looked up?!

4 Likes

You made a commitment to your husband. You need to stand by those vows.

5 Likes

I truly believe you cant help who you fall in love with. But you need to be honest. Forget all the “leaving your sick husband etc etc, shit above.” Do you truly think this person loves YOU? Or the IDEA of you. Just because your husband is sick, does not make it right for you to go off and cheat ( but maybe I’m wrong but I don’t see you doing anything except emotionally loving someone else) all in all, you should be communicating with your husband he should be communicating with his wife. There is no need for secrecy as you all are not children. In the end, no matter what you pick, you will be miserable. In your eyes, you will be trapped in the marriage with your sick husband or you’ll be with another but known as the woman who left her sick husband for another guy. But don’t you think it’s a little suspicious that the person decided to confess now? And a little suspicious he is doing so since his wife is not giving him attention? What if you become a void filler but then he chooses her In The end? What will you do then? Just a food for thought

This part did it for me: “My husband has suffered many health issues and has suffered loss of cognition. His wife never makes time for him and she is not there for him.” So I have a few questions and a reality. 1. Have you spoken to his wife to know if he is telling you the truth? 2. Is his wife aware of the problems in the relationship? 3. Does you husband know about the problems in your marriage that is allowing you the excuse that it is ok for you to have this interoperate relationship with someone from your past? Reality, I know marriage is not easy, but it does not have to be that hard. If you no longer care for your husband then be honest with him and yourself. If you are posting this so that you can get support for cheating, for people to tell you its ok for you to “follow your heart”, ask your self why you need that. Only you know whats good for you. Only you know what you want to do. If you want to cheat then cheat. It should not matter what anyone else thinks. Including me for that matter.

8 Likes

If you don’t love your husband than leave him . because he deserves to be with someone who loves him someone he can trust .It’s a shame that you used him untill the guy you really wanted said he is having marriage problems and now he wants to hook up with you

5 Likes

I don’t feel any good would come to you both if you got together. You both took vows! Please respect these above all. Your divorce will impact more than the two of you. Aren’t you saying your husband is I’ll? What wife isn’t there for him? You could become a „“home wrecker“…yours & your friend‘s“… please improve your marriage. You haven’t revealed what the problems are in your marriage… Go to counseling…take your time…maybe grow up…? Pray about these issues!

3 Likes

P.S. 2 wrongs don’t make a Right .

If you both feel that strongly about it then separate from your partners and give it a try. If you end up alone then that’s what was meant to be…

Just leave your husband.
for his health issues to be a reason why it’s okay to carry on an affair with a married man shows you have no real compassion. Go have your fling and once the infatuation leaves with your crush, he’ll leave you for another because let’s face it…one day your health will fade and sometimes you won’t have time for him so it’ll be perfectly fine for him to find another woman :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Soooo… youre just basically ok with being his life long backup plan then? Girl… respect yourself. Do better. Don’t be someone’s convenience because you still have lingering misguided hormones… geez…

5 Likes

Both of y’alls spouses deserve better then y’all… Smh

1 Like

if you both need to be with each other tell the truth to your spouses

Marriage is forever…Not just for Xmas. That’s why At The age of 45, I’ve never Wed.
Not sure I’m up for that lifelong commitment :thinking:.
But you Have made your bed.
Now you have to lie in it.
For Better/ for worse & all that. Try to spice up your Marriage & stand by the vows you made in front of God x

3 Likes

Its not easy being married to a man with serious health problems… I know that from experience…but married you are.
If you can walk away from your husband because he’s sick then you’ve no loyalty and he deserves better.
How will your husband cope if you are no longer there to care for him ? I know mine would have died a lot sooner than he did and I would not have the clear conscience I have today.
If you can live with yourself…leave him and see how long your relationship lasts

1 Like

Didnt even get past the first sentence to know you are wrong, need to stop, and your husband deserves better. #SelfishAF

1 Like

She made a commitment!! Cut off all contact because it’s now an emotional affair, which is often worse than a physical one. Stop now!

1 Like

You both are already emotionally cheating on your spouses. Do them a favor and let them go… it’s not fair to either one. They deserve better.

3 Likes

Sounds like your already having an emotional affair and that’s almost worst than physical aspect.

I hope you didn’t come here expecting support and acceptance for this behavior and situation! I have been the one cheated on and trust me when I say this….just leave, your spouses will be better off without your lying, cheating selves….I have always told my spouse that if he wants to cheat he can leave me first….I want no part of that crap again….it’s one of the most hurtful betrayals there is….

2 Likes

Marriage is for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in SICKNESS and in health, to love and to cherish, till death you part, according to God’s holy law.

You’re willing to break your vows that you made in the presence of the lord (assuming you had a church wedding) to someone who never put you as a priority? Shame on you.

Emotional affair!! Home wrecker status already in the works.

Read that last sentence again - forbidden fruit is so much more appealing . When you were both free agents he was’nt saying what you wanted to hear was he . His wife is distant , your husband is dependent - such a safe setting for him . He likes playing this game . It’s fun for him . Stop being his plaything and get back to reality .