I'm married and in love with another man

You sound like a selfish narcissistic witch. I feel so sorry for your husband.

Creating finishes what it starts. I will say no more.

Fuck vows go with ur heart. U get one true love.

You are fucked up. And honestly don’t deserve to have anyone in your life. Fair weather ass mfer

Read the book attached the re evaluate.

Life is too short. The love of my life and I fucked around with our relationship for years. He moved to the other side of the country with another woman (gutter whore). We always had contact. He came home a couple of times in the year he was away. He then came back for Xmas 2018 to spend it with me and his daughter. We talked every day for the 5 days he was here. We worked through everything that had stuffed our relationship in the past. I told him what I wanted in my future and he was totally on board to share it with me. He flew back to Broome, packed up his life in his car and started the journey home. Unfortunately a tyre blew on his car, it rolled over 7 times (he was in the middle of the outback). He managed to get out of the car but passed away before anyone found him. To this day, I cry and hate myself because I couldn’t save him. Life is a mystery. Love isn’t guaranteed so when you find it, do ANYTHING to hold onto it

They have names for women like you!!

1 Like

You are probably just in heat.

1 Like

You are a home wrecker
You are delusional if you. Think you are not
Give your self an upper cut

Sounds like you are perfect for each other :roll_eyes:

Women so quick to just jump on quick thoughts smh

I think this site is a fake

RUN! Run like the wind. Don’t stop, keep on running.

How would you feel if you found out your husband was doing this? Meeting up with someone that still has feelings…to be brutal you need to make a choice!
Stop living two lives, noone can have the best of both worlds.
You dont want to be a home wrecker yet you are in your own home living a lie?
Im sorry, i really hate being so brutally honest but you made your choice years ago, its marriage you cant shout out “take backies” on a whole marriage because some twat has finally said the words youve longed to hear for many years!
He is sucking you in girl!!

Here’s hoping you actually honour your vows to your poor husband and dont drop yer knickers for this old flame, tbh your husband would be far better of without you you absolute cretin…

I understand. It is tough.

This sounds like the plot from the NetFlix series SexLife :woman_shrugging:

Like exactly the same…

So y’all meet up in the middle of Walmart parking lot?

1 Like

Personal experience, I lived with a woman for a while before I married a different woman, who may have been a rebound match. The woman I lived with aws going through a divorce at that time. She had one child and was pregnant with another one by her husband. She was done with him and I knew she loved me very much. When I broke it off with her I actually went into hiding because I was young and needed it to end with her. She found me though and with tears in her eyes begged me to come back to her which I didn’t do. I then started dating another single woman who became my wife. I did meet the other woman about a year after my marrige and she still had love for me and told me she wanted me back, I declined and stayed faithful to my wife for 33 years and 5 children then my wife divorced me because she wanted her old life back. I never looked for the other woman even though I did think of her from time to time, but the past must be forgotten.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness I feel bad for your husband :disappointed:

2 Likes

Jesus. Your poor husband.

3 Likes

Both of you are awful people honestly

Sounds like you belong to the streets.

6 Likes

Honestly, your time has passed.:pensive:

Sounds like you just love dick

1 Like

They can say all the right things but in the end they never leave their spouses

If neither one of you can be 100% faithful to your current spouse. What makes you think our relationship with him will work. I married my first husband until death do us part. He was ill our entire time together. Get more stomach surgery done on him than I can ever imagine. Eventually ended up in the hospital for a full year. The doctors would let them home every other weekend so we had time with him. And also because insurance companies are idiots but that’s a different story. If you can’t be faithful to your current husband now you won’t be faithful to this Person either and neither will he to you. I hope and pray that you do not have children even if they’re adults. They still need the guidance and the full understanding that when you marry it’s for life. You don’t run away because the person is sick. To me that’s a very low person

1 Like

He doesn’t love you, he loves the idea of you. Sounds like he wants the best of both worlds. Don’t think for 2 seconds what he is doing to his wife he won’t do to you when he’s bored or had enough. Also if you have any respect for you’re marriage I would tell you’re husband and not keep him in the dark.

The fact he didn’t commit to you back then and is now telling you he loves you behind the back of his wife speaks volumes. Even if you did get together he’s proved more than once he can’t be trusted. You’re in love with the idea and the fantasy but the reality will be very different. He had his chace years ago and chose to walk away so he can’t love you that much. You both need to take a look in the mirror and stand by your wedding vows. People don’t magically change, it’s easy to say the right things over the phone and by text but following it through with actions is different and he has already proved he won’t. He made vows with another woman and now times are hard he’s going behind her back with another woman. Let go of the fantasy and work on your marriages.

This is how my husband abandoned me after 18 years. An emotional secret relationship. I was devastated. Guess what? He left her after 10 years. Some men just crave what they don’t already have. He’ll leave you too after you destroy your current partners.

I got married two years ago but, 8 days after we got married my husband left me for a prostitute that he told me he had been cheating with. 10 months after we got married the prostitute gave birth to supposedly his baby. The baby was born with serious defects n passed away after 3 months. He came over recently and said he doesn’t want to lose me but, he left for days again. I found long black hairs on his side of the bed on the floor, on his clothes and in his laundry basket…she has long black hair. My hair is shaved n he is bald…i don’t know where he/they live/sleep either. He comes here when he’s hungry, sleeps for 2-3 days and is gone again. HE alone decided to have an open marriage only for him though. I’m not interested n anyone else. I remain faithful and lonely on the island.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have married ur husband and he shouldn’t have married his wife, if those people were so disposable to you. Unless ur husband and his wife are on board with dissolving their marriages, you two shouldn’t destroy their worlds. There is only one rule in this life…. to treat everyone with love and respect. The fact that you use the words, “we are soooo in love” indicates immaturity. That feeling will temper down with age, and you’ll be left with the negative karma you created.

I mean, you could always attempt polyamory. Ya’ll could gently bring it up to your spouses and see their thoughts on it. But be prepared for the answer to be no, and drop contact afterwards because that would be the moral thing to do.

Time to cut the ties and stop living in a what could have been world.
If you’ve always hoped or longed for this relationship, how can you even say you’ve given your all to your spouse? You never actually cared for your spouse if you can so easily forget about his health issues and run to another man that isn’t your husband, that you didn’t make vows to.

Cut him off. Stop playing with fire because, I promise you, the grass is greener where you water it.

For all you know. He is bored and knows he can get some play time with you because you’re vulnerable and, sorry, weak to him.

If you’re not happy with your current husband divorce. Tell him the truth you’re not in love with him. It’s not fair for him. Otherwise cut the ties with your x because that’s just the Devil trying to ruins you.

Wow, it took him long enough! Why after all of your history? Why now? You deserve better. Move forward not backwards.

Not that I want to quote the resident expert whose prescience is didactic but

“With a taste of your lips, I’m on a ride
You’re toxic, I’m slippin’ under (toxic)
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic?”

1 Like

I see 2 choices here
Either do the right thing and be honest with your husband and leave him or
Stay with your husband and keep away from the other bloke
End of the day no one is a winner here cos he would have to leave his marriage as well in order for you two to work but please don’t go down the cheating route

It’s simple: Trade places with your husband. How would you feel if he wanted to dump you because of your illness? Shame on you.
Then trade places with Lover Boy’s wife. Maybe she knows he has not been faithful to her in the past so she is not as attentative. Possibility? How would feel?
Yeah. That’s what I thought.

It’s called lust. Grow up and stay loyal to your husband.

You can never be sure that he’s wife doesn’t have time for him,maybe it’s him that doesn’t have time for her,honestly sounds like he’s a player and the fact that he’s married,undoubtedly proves that he is a player,one things for certain he’s gutless

Could’ve, should’ve, would’ve. Put up a picture of your wedding, or relook at photo’s of your wedding…embrace your marriage, the sooner you do you will realize your husband is your forever !

The entire issue with this post is you. Go ahead and leave your husband so he can find someone who doesn’t want to rekindle old feelings with someone else because he has “health issues.”

Let that guy go. Of course things are firey…they always are at first. I’m sure things were like that at first with yr husband too. But don’t go turning to the man who didn’t want u when u were available but does now that yr taken. You’re MARRIED and people need to stop acting like it’s some regular relationship you can just walk away from when things aren’t like a romance movie anymore. If you don’t believe in the vows, don’t get married. Plain and simple.

Life is to short, and now it really is to short! With war’s and pandemic of various types, u have to do what makes u happy…have an affair!!!

Well my ex was complaining to who ever would listen about me not being there me not paying attention to him blah blah blah…I was a stay at home mom and did everything for this man you could think of
Long story short he just wants the attention of someone else,and I bet his poor wife has no idea what a doosh he really is if he’s so I happy get a divorce.

Shame on you to even think you should do that. He’s from your past so let it stay in the past. Take care of your husband who needs you the most. Let that go!!!

My grandmother taught me one very valuable thing. If you are not happy in your marriage and have tried, go. Live your life. These archaic views of being a “homewrecker” are ridiculous. It’s not 1950. Make yourself happy. I wouldn’t want to be married to someone who was in love with someone else, and I’m sure neither your husband nor his wife would want to, either. And to those of you who have never had to care for some one with major cognition issues, full time, just stay quiet. You have no idea what that is like to live through and you have no place

You are already cheating. So leave your husband and let him find someone who actually loves him thru sickness and health !

True love is an action, a choice, a commitment.

Divorce time, unfair to everyone staying in a loveless relationship

Girl move on. He’s in love with getting in those pants

The right person at the wrong time is still the wrong person.

He is looking for a side chick

Tears for your Husband.

He’s playing a sick game with you and his wife

You don’t k ow whethet hos wife is or isn’t thete for him…you only know what HE WANTS YOU TO KNOW…Don’t go there, stay true to your marriage.

Sometimes, you marry the wrong person 💁

Grass is always greener…NOT!

Do either of you have kids??

He declined a relationship because he didn’t know where he would have to move to…yet Youse have seen each other…can’t be moving that far…

U both need to be honest with Ur spouses, what you’re doing flirting etc is really hurtful.

He is a giant turd who is playing you girl and you are falling for it. He is slagging off the wife and your trying to justify your behaviour. You should both be up front with your partners and take this passion forward. Mind you, it will be short lived.

He’s married and Shouldnt be discussing such things with you. your lucky she doesnt tear you and him a new asshole i dont care how in love yall are he committed to her the moment they were married regardless of how you feel or he feels

He is someone elses husband and obviously he is not someone id want to be married too. They all say, “She doesnt have time for me, blah blah blah” easy way to be a cheater and someone find that a reasonable reason to move past the fact they are married. I feel sorry for your husband too. U both are liars and disrespectful. Get a divorce and see if he wants you the way he says he does. Doubt it

Stupido! You just want to get out of your miserable life with your sick husband. Stop blaming your long lost lover’s wife for having mo time to his husband! You’re truly a home wrecker looking for a valid excuse to have a lust trysts again with your old no-string attached bed-mate!

You are a lousy “wife” and probably somewhat of a whore. I mean you sound like a good woman, your husband has some health issues and your answer is to leave him because of it??? You give woman a bad name and I seriously hope this other guy uses you and your lady parts and leaves you like he did years back. I don’t know you or your husband but it sounds like you don’t deserve him and I’m sure you cheated already seeing as you sound like a teenager (mentality). What is it you are looking for from Facebook??? Validation??? I hope you get what you deserve and I hope your husband finds a good woman because it def isn’t’t you. Skank.

Ah here we go again. Another tragic story :thinking:

Just two cheating ppl making excuses!

I think I’m going to be sick

OMG. Ditto in every way. I hope you get what you want xxx

People like you are the problem

1 Like

You a bad person fr
Go to hell

You’re in a pickle it sounds like

Shame the fuck on you!!! Your husband would be better off without a bitch like you!!!

Through sickness and through health