I'm married and in love with another man

That’s why men and women can’t stay just friends. If I was her husband I would cut that shit off quick now his wife here anonymously confess her feeling for dude. Tragic !

1 Like

There is this thing called divorce.

2 Likes

What kind of wife stays in touch with an ex boyfriend and vice versa absolutely no morals!! Your relationship is doomed with him! It’s a fantasy of lies you tell each other!! Disgusting! You both are committed to other people!!

1 Like

I would be with him now. It is difficult to find true love.

Be honest with your spouse, he deserves better.

1 Like

She will read the messages that she WANTS to hear/read and validate her…it’s a waste of time

1 Like

This is already cheating. Leave your marriage, your husband deserves better.

1 Like

This is not someone you should have ever been friends with.

That man did not ever love you or feel strongly enough to commit. All of those reasons you gave were excuses! If he really wanted to be with you he would have been with you. If the tables were turned you would have still given the relationship a chance regardless because YOU did love him. Now he’s married and probably isn’t getting enough attention. What he does to this wife he’ll for sure do to you if you all end up getting together. Do not leave a man who actually loves you and was sure about you from day one for a narcissist.

4 Likes

If you are really in love with him cut him loose.

1 Like

Your in love with the past, but you can never go back.

Number one line “I’m not a Home wrecker BUT…gtfoh! Lol

3 Likes

You sound dumb af trying to justify it. You’re both married.

2 Likes

Omg listen to yourself and really think about what you just said :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You need to stop fantasizing. You are married. Period. Tell him to check back when you’re both widowed.

1 Like

He is married and so are you. Walk away

Ask Vicky ! She doesn’t mince words ! But she’ll mince your …!!!

stay away to avoid temptation. dont be selfish.

I know for a fact all she has to offer is good head, thus why all the excuses…:joy::joy::joy::monkey::poop:

Blunt your in love with a memory

Look up narcissistic traits you might find it very interesting

He wasted your time in the past. On again off again. You said so yourself. But what you don’t realize is that he didn’t commit to you. Now you are on again. How long till you are off again. I hate to break the news, but you’re second place. He’s unhappy now and you’re convenient. He even knows what will make you question you’re own relationship. How convenient that he dropped that phrase now, instead of when he had you all to himself.

He will continue his pattern. And it sounds like you’ll let him. You’ll be on again and off again. He will keep giving you enough to make you want him, but never enough to truly have him. You want his love for you to be true sooooo badly you are lying to yourself.

He treated you like second place before. He will do it again. Give your love to the man who puts you first. True love isn’t dangerous and exciting because it’s honest and something you are freely given, instead of hot and cold and something that leaves you longing. True love doesn’t leave you longing, that’s why it isn’t as exciting.

True love is that comfy pair of jeans or sweater you always wear. It’s the soft warm place you land when life has been hard. It’s doesn’t care if you shove your face with ice cream through tears. It gets you an extra scoop and puts on your favorite show. It knows how you take your coffee and can perfectly crisp bacon to your liking on Sunday morning.

The love you describe with this other guy is like the tight leather pants you had as a teen. You had to work hard to get them on. Suck it all in to make it fit. You can’t have that ice cream or have a ‘bloated’ day… It’s exciting and might make you feel sexy, but it will go out of style again. That kind of love requires that you fit their mold, waiting for them, working hard for them. Putting your life on hold for them. Giving up your relationship for them.

You are second to one man. You are first to another. I think the choice is obvious. Stick to the comfy jeans, be yourself, and have that extra scoop of ice cream. The h*ll with the guy who only shows up when he’s lonely and wants a sad side piece to work for him.

3 Likes

You lose them how yu get them . But do you . SMH pitiful .

Sounds like he’s bored with his life and wants something from you that happened in the past. Doesn’t guarantee it will cross over to the present. Probably just wants a quick gratification and will leave back to whatever life he has now. Idk though you’re married he’s married you lost your chance.

1 Like

He’s playing with your mind and emotions.

Men will tell you that their wives do not listen to them – be careful. Mine told the thirteen women he had affairs with that same story – and guess what, it was not true!! HE was the one who did not listen, thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence, and lied to each and every one of those women. I met some of them and told them the truth. When we divorced, he married one of his affairees. To give them credit, they are still married, but only because she had no children (we had four), and she waits on him hand and foot. I did not have time to do that, nor was I so inclined. I had kids to care for and we lived with my grandmother and I took care of her. Be very, very careful.

1 Like

Ok it seems he is not happy with his marriage and wants to be with you. Plz keep in mind,this guy will not settle down with you . For him you are “there” that’s it. Plz dnt hurt yourself thinking he cares.coz he doesn’t. You should stop talking to him plz. Not for anyone but yourself. Just stop talking. He will mesa up your life and you will end up regretting. Stay happy n blessed.

We always want what we can’t have :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve learned passion is not long term love. Water your own grass. Stay with your hubby.

1 Like

First he threw you now the time is you should throw him at least man must understand love is not time pass even now he is doing the same thing to you if you come into problem he will backup …

Drop him stay with your husband. You will regret it if you go with your friend!

Gonna be honest here…You really should leave ur husband or cut contact w this guy if you truly love ur husband. Its not fair to him that you are not 100% physically, mentally and emotionally dedicated anymore. You both deserve to be happy and youre lying to him and yourself if you keep up the emotional relationship to this other man.

1 Like

I feel like I have heard this story… Have you watched Sex/Life on Netflix??

1 Like

Lol whatever fantasy you got going on in your head, let it go. Ya’ll took your separate paths. If you were meant to be then it would’ve worked out the first time and he would’ve realized his “love” for you at that point. You try acting on anything, you’re just playing with fire. He’s married, you’re married. You took vows, stick to them.

2 Likes

Wow wish I had a good husband or even a boyfriend. I see some of these posts and it’s just crazy. I feel like if you were so in love with him you should’ve followed him to the other state and got married back then….

This is like the saying goes
If you love someone, set them free
If they come back , it was meant to be

But also you did make a vow to ur husband
For better or worse
Sickness and health
Till death do y’all part…

I mean yes , you and him could both get divorced
But ur husband is sick and his wife is just an asshole (maybe)
So it kinda doesn’t add up

It sounds like something is off here. You were lonely and deprived of sex and this guy might be taking advantage of your vulnerability. He apparently isn’t getting what he wants at home so he’s reaching out to you. It’s not fair to you or his wife either. You already have enough on your plate to add this guy to the mix. This is making your life far too complicated

No ma’am, he played in your face years ago and showed you who he was. He has a wife, you think this is genuine? Mixed signals are a NO. He gave you your answer back in the day. Never let a man play with your heart twice.

2 Likes

He probably wants his cake and eat too.

Sometimes you can’t have what you want, so you make do with what you have. For better or worse.

If he will do it with you, he will do it to you. Just saying

This comment section did not disappoint. This is what’s wrong with the world today, people don’t want to put in the hard work to make a relationship work. IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH. I wish I knew your name so I could let your husband know and that guys wife know as well. You both are :wastebasket:.

You don’t really know what is going on between him and his wife. You only know what he tells you in order to seduce you. And you confide in him. He may be someone you cannot trust

Life is too short. Follow your heart.

Life’s too short. Go with your gut

You don’t deserve either :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yeah its so difficult to be that way you thought he dont love you coz he left without closure and that means no love you keep going in life

He left you and married someone else. Now that he’s having problems with his marriage he’s running towards his back up. You.
Stay where you are and don’t abandon your husband.

Will smith punching the air rn

Don’t get involved! The complications aren’t worth the price. He will still leave you at some point.

Yeah if he loved you he would have never done what he did to you in the past, he would have made it work.

2 Likes

You are selfish and not worthy of what you have. You don’t mention this other guy wanting to be with you as in a commitment he’s just wanting to use you. If he really loved you he eoukdnt still be married or even married someone else. Get over yourself and focus on what you have and stop fantasizing about what you shoukda had. He never wanted you in the first place. He passed you up and gave you excuses. Think about it!!

Did I miss the question?

Are you escaping into a fantasy because of stress?

You are immature - grow up - you sound like a 15yr old. He only says it because he is unhappy and your an easy mark.

1 Like

Cheater looking for validation woaooooo got caught girl get outta here with the bullshitt :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

This is not love. It’s infatuation at best. All those years ago he chose everything else besides you and now that his life is not as he wants it he decides to say I love you. How immature and selfish.

2 Likes

Trust me DO NOT BELIEVE he’s in a loveless marriage with a wife who doesn’t make time for him and isn’t there for him. Chances are she loves and adores him and does everything for him and he’s just an ungrateful jerk. You need to stop seeing him as the person you thought you knew all those years ago. Don’t confuse the him back then with the him now. Oh and let the wife know. She deserves to know

5 Likes

None of that was a question. Just a story of infidelity.

1 Like

Polyamory may be what is required.

Grow up. Your life is not a romance novel.

Sounds like manipulation to me.

He just wants to fuck you instead of his wife don’t be flattered. Also you’re both wrong.

You only get one life. Do what makes YOU happy. Don’t stay in an unhappy marriage just because you said vows. It’s awful timing by the sounds of things with your husband, but equally, does he not deserve someone who’s only focus is him? I think it’s something that needs to be done for both you and your husband. You need to find your happiness so your husband can find his. Good luck. Xx

You signed up for in sickness and health with your husband. HONOR THOSE VOWS.

This guy lost his chance with you years ago. Just because he’s unhappy now he’s coming back to you. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. I feel you’re cheating now because you’re sharing things with this guy you probably wouldn’t disclose to your husband with him standing in front of you. You’re playing with fire. You’re foolish to even let him rope you in now. You’re doing horrible and dishonest things and I feel bad for his wife and your husband.

2 Likes

This is why you dont rush and marry someone else when you still feel for someone else. It just hurts a lot of people in the end. If you want to be with this man you both need to tell your husband/wife what’s going on and file for divorce

2 Likes

Been there done that he passed away just as thot we could finally share life together. Fate is not kind.

1 Like

This is infuriating and gross. They’re both liars and stupid. I can’t believe this dumbass fell for this dumbass. I hope their significant others find out and leave them in a horrible divorce and the guy shows his true colors by still not wanting to commit to her.

You would leave your hubby when he needs you the most? That’s part of being married. Not to throw it away when things get tough. I waited 14 yrs for my love to get back to me. I was single, he was going through a break up. It was done right. Your thinking of your self not those who took yiu on when you didn’t truly love them. Awful

Past is the past. Move on. No good Will come of it. He’s words are a little late. Wouldn’t trust him or his motives to be honest. Ask yourself why now? Don’t let your heart rule,use your head. Words are just that. If he really loved you. He would’ve married you.

You are a terrible woman, you should never have been talking to this man that you previously had a relationship, you are a cheater and your husband deserves better

You should be ashamed. “I’m not a homewrecker.” But you are sis. Trying to justify your ill actions. Don’t be a fool and fall for this man’s game especially because you are married and have vowed to be loyal to your husband. It’s no one’s fault but you’re own that you settled. If that guy actually loved you, he would have been with you under any circumstances before you two married other people. I can’t stand women like you because you try to justify ruining someone else’s home. Get yourself together and stay away from that ill man. Have some dignity, self respect, and will power.

Oh i have so much to say after my first from 25 years ago found me my parents moved us away while he was on vacation i was 14… Fast forward I was in an abusive relationship my partner of 14 years hadnt slept in my room with our babies in 3 years i had one day with him told my partner the same day he made me feel.terrible we were supposed to grow old together called me crying driving past the hotel on the way to work but he forgave me started treating me right begged to sleep in bed again I cut all contact with man from my past we were doing amazingly I was the happiest id ever been…
Until inches ked his phone …
you get your daughter back we get rid of these demons from our past…me and her recently married husband…its gling to get crazy …crazy she said im the one thats pregnant
He has been with his first for 3 years she was 9 months pregnant it destroyed me its been almost 2 years and o still cant find a smile ive lost 90 pounds my kids arent ok 4 and 7 he was cheating since she eas one I had my first at 15 when he was 15 this man asked me to have more k owing i would be givibg up the freedom of being an adult with no chikdren to start a new family all over again with him i said yes babies are forever its been 8 years i know this is real and that youd never hurt me… We shared a pillow for 7 years we worked for the same co.panies for over 10 yrs to be together daily inseparable no one can believe it least of all me 1.5 years out amd im just starting to process that this os real he brought her to his fathers where we were to build our forever home got her a job at work and drove 20 hour a week to pick her up so she could sleep next to him 3 or 4 nights a week when i had that one day he had had years sexting amd months physically with her more than our family 10 days before I was with my first he was sleeping next to her she got diamond rings and earrings not me not ever …he hasnt spoken to her since I talk to her often she was pi king out paint for the house we planned for a decade I cant even begin to cover all the layers of betrayal.
This level of betrayal should be punishable by law he killed me he killed my smile my pregnant memories my past my future all of it gone we been together since I was 23 im 39 he says hes sorry and wants to be here and ive tried for almost 2 years but all I have done is lost more and more of me … He will be sorry when this home is simply a house devoid of his family’s love and laughter …
Walk away…period
You cant know the pain you will cause your husband or his wife
His first believed i was lazy spent all his cash did nothing woth our children all of which i proved untrue in a matter of moments thru photos memories id written and saved and finances showi g where he denied me 50 a week for his kids while he made 25 an hour working 80 hours a week …we dont pay rent but tgere was never any money… And now he says he knew all along it wasnt right they didnt hold each other at night and i know thats the truth i pretended to be here and a comment about sleeping close was what made him see it wasnt her cause it wasnt true … He threw us away for somethi g not real he first messafed her to tell her how amazing his life was and she was pissed he made it out of ths city sober over 10 years making bank and she took it all from him ill never even know if she truly wanted my life or not but either way she destroyed all of it they destroyed my beautiful family… When our daughter was born we slept in the hospital bed together smh everyone said we were the couple that were meant for each other… Hes beggi g me to stay crying as I start to pack he will regret this for the rest of his life and so will I but i know my best days are still to come. This pain is about to shift its his turn to carry t

1 Like

I’m not even gonna bother reading the entire thing. First line was enough. You should get a divorce! You should not be married. Not fair to your husband. I don’t care the excuse or reason. I don’t believe in better or for worse when you straight up just told us you’re in love with another man. 🤷 Just not fair. Hubs deserves better

If I had to hide to speak to another man I would consider it cheating. I can not hear the words “I love you” from anyone else. I made a promise before God and my family to love and cherish my husband. I would have never of said yes if I had another man on my mind. I dont speak to other men. I have one and that’s my person.

Just plain stupid. He didn’t love you enough to choose you, marry you or make a any sacrifice for you. No, he left you in the wind. The fact that you give him the benefit of the doubt show’s gullibility and possibly self esteem issues.

This is really common, to the people who are laughing or saying rude comments . You can love more than one person, you can love them both completely , and differently but as much as the other. Most of us will never even meet our soul mates, so you can definitely be in love with 2 at once

He declined a relationship with you because he was “scared”…bs.
.and now, he loves you
Stop messing with this man behind your husband 's back…shame on both of you

1 Like

I bet his wife doesn’t know THEIR marriage is unhappy, I bet she doesn’t have a clue what this asshole is doing behind her back, just like YOUR husband doesn’t!!
He’s just telling you what you need to hear to justify your actions, of having an affair with him, “Poor me, look what I’m going thru”
So yes, you are a being a home wrecker and so is he.
Stop living in the past, tell him to go back to his wife and you work on what you have, with the man you married.
If you look after you’re own family you could work things out or maybe not either way, lying and cheating doesn’t help anyone…

What dude doesn’t know is she really got into pegging after college and wrecked her current husband’s butthole.

Firstly, you personally know nothing about his wife or how she treats him. All you know is what he’s told you and he’s obviously given you a sob story whereby he’s the victim of this supposedly cold, uncaring woman. You’re in love with the idea of him, not him. You’re in love with the idea of a past infatuation, not him. This man didn’t love you when you were free and single. He didn’t love you when you were available to be loved and loved him. He didn’t love you when he moved out of state. He “kept up with” you, to keep you as an option on the sideline. After all, there was no reason you couldn’t have moved too. So, now, he’s disillusioned with his marriage and his wife and all of a sudden, after all these years, he loves you? I’m not buying it. If you go ahead, don’t kid yourself that you’re not a home-wrecker. You’ll have wrecked two homes, not just one.

2 Likes

This post made me sick. I wish I could contact her husband and tell him to get a lawyer. Cause we all know what happens next they will be sneaking off and meeting in hotel rooms

Damn, I totally understand a lot of these comments but without the marriage aspect, wouldn’t we tell someone to leave if they are unhappy? I don’t think you should necessarily bother with this guy but if you are in love with someone else or are unhappy in general, I think you should leave in general, do it now before it hurts you or your partner worse in the future. Maybe I just don’t take marriage as seriously as other people but I don’t really get the difference between marriage and a committed relationship in general and if you weren’t married, I feel like people wouldn’t be so harsh about this.

Get rid of him. You have a sick husband to care for. Don’t go and cheat on him, he needs you more than ever right now.

Seems like nostalgia has taken over.

And this was written for what reason?

Hold up, where’s the question? You only told a story.

1 Like

You are absolutely a home wrecker!

You’re cheating and I’m sure that’s not right either.

1st off I wanna say your the exact reason why good men within this world become bad… No Bullshit!
Your playing with hearts here and that’s a dangerous risky game itself and to be honest the ending wont work out for you due to your lack of loyalty n love should you continue Why you even use the word love is beyond me you show clearly in your story you’ve got no damn clue what love even is… Your story puts you more as that of a sefish horny teenager word of advice please end it with your husband he deserves better than you if hes done nothing wrong to deserve this your a fucked up person for leading em on all this time only to cheat… And you did cheat moment dude gave you butterflies had feelings n spoke about I love yous behind your husbands back I’m sure you didnt tell him… So yeah lol your a cheater congrats you make me sick and please let your husband go before you kill him completely by him finding out the hard way

Honey move on from your friend you look like a ho.

Read Mr Unavailable and the FallBack Girl
Book by Natalie Lue

You’re nasty. That’s all.

Wow. Some of u are just nasty. Yeah it sucks. And yeah, people are going to get hurt. But sometimes ur just not meant for the one ur with. U be honest and up front. I wish u all the best.

mark zuckerberg please im begging you for that vomit react

Omg move the fuck on…:roll_eyes:

Destroying lives. Karma will catch u

You are a horrible person if you leave your husband.

Your a terrible person who should light themselves on fire

You’re a home wrecker