Is accepting lunch cheating?

I can be a farm witch is that like a homestead witch.?

2 Likes

How did this one make it through :joy:

8 Likes

Iā€™m shook that nobody realized that itā€™s a troll and it was approved :sob::rofl:

3 Likes

Molly Boone Griggs ā€œfarm witchā€

Did he tell u about her coming to his work bringing and bringing him stuff?
Why donā€™t u call her out on the flirting, communicate to him

3 Likes

Yooo this is some hillbilly shizzz

8 Likes

First off farm witch :skull_and_crossbones:
Secondly if my man DIDNT accept Dairy Queen Iā€™d be mad. Itā€™s so good :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Maybe she put a spell on him? :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Umm the problem is not the chick with the halter top and the ice cream cone but your husband sure is! He owes you loyalty she doesnā€™tā€¦ he obviously likes the attention and ice cream sheā€™s offering him

3 Likes

Yā€™all know yā€™all wrong for entertaining this and giving her real answers! All these detailsā€¦. ā€œ a 90s hoe halter topā€ ā€œa half trailerā€ ā€œlive by the graveyard so a lot of people oufsideā€ how the hell the admins read this in their email and then put it through for us to ponder our minds and actually give her a SOLUTION to this wonderful whites of West Virginia problem!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::skull::skull::skull:

15 Likes

Oh myā€¦ā€¦ so much to say :upside_down_face::sweat_smile: farm witch? Half porch? Butterfinger blizzard :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy::joy::joy:

I came here for the comments. Did not disappoint. :+1:

5 Likes

The Farm witch coming in with the DQ, trying to butterhisfinger. :woozy_face::crazy_face::rofl:

15 Likes

The thing is itā€™s a job site sheā€™s going to or on so again Iā€™d need more info or just saunter up and ask whatā€™s going on hubby.

1 Like

Iā€™d be looking at my man like a cheating son of aā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but when I read thisā€¦ I thought of the old Orbitz gum commercial.
ā€œWho are you calling a cootie queen, you lint licker?!ā€

27 Likes

Taylor McClain Phrases that got me rolling: ā€œfarm witchā€ half-porchā€ ā€œwe live next to a cemetery so naturally people are outside a lotā€ ā€œI canā€™t do a batteryā€ and finally ā€œshould I throw my butterfinger blizzard at herā€
SEND HELP IM IN TEARS. :joy::sob:

16 Likes

Trish Mustard Shanna Hougland Mandy George look at this messā€‹:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Is this post for real??? Iā€™m serious!?! Wtf ā€¦ this has got to be a freakin jokeā€‹:rofl::rofl: And if itā€™s not my bad but thanks for the laugh!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Your man needs to remind her he loves his wife!!

2 Likes

People pee in stuff nowadays itā€™s a form of witchcraft. You got to be very very careful these days some people will do anything to feel or be desired, anything. You can never be too safe. I donā€™t except food from anyone especially homemade or if it feels oddly forced. Sounds crazy but better safe than sorry.

7 Likes

Why is he accepting it? Itā€™s odd heā€™s allowing her to do that. Iā€™d be more angry at him than her. A ho is a ho but your hubby is the problem. Is there more going on that you know?

4 Likes

Start taking him lunch!

So she knows where he works and what time he takes lunch?

Things that make you go hmmm. :thinking::face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

I donā€™t understand the ā€œso naturally people are outside a lotā€? Is the implied correlation between that and the graveyard? :rofl:

6 Likes

Shannon Janecko :joy::joy::joy::joy: Iā€™m crying

1 Like

Carole Holmes read the comments :rofl::rofl:

What in the hill billyā€¦
She definitely is putting some potions in his lunch, tell ya man to stop accepting hexed lunch

14 Likes

Can we pleaaaaaaseeee get an update ???!

4 Likes

If he wasnā€™t encouraging it. She wouldnā€™t be there. Js

3 Likes

My peopleā€¦ Robin Goldsmith McNally Angie Smith Dabney Norman Kacey Bartholow Brown Kylie Mathis Lyndsey McNally
Robbin Brydges Tristin Sullivan yā€™all! What in the pry-tell hell did I just read?!? I got questions?
Why are people outside bc you live next to a cemetery? What does that have to do with living in a trailer? Whatā€™s a half porch? Whatā€™s an accepting lunch cheat? Is there an accepting breakfast or dinner cheating I am unaware of? Whatā€™s a farm witch? Who keeps a a halter top from the 90ā€™s bc all I can think about is those terry cloth ones and I thought those were from the 80ā€™s? She has time to watch him for four days and says nothing? Nothing at all? Well we know she canā€™t do a battery charge :upside_down_face: so all good there I guess lol. And a butterfinger blizzard? Why bc it has chunks in it or she allergic to peanut butter and she hopes she goes into allergic shock? Or is that her favorite kind and why she so worried about her half porch? I need pictures and answers please. Geez!

14 Likes

At that point itā€™s on your man to really put her in her place. And then after he does, if she still continues then by all means defend your territory! Throw the blizzard if ya need too, girl. But at the end of the day if your man is entertaining it, be careful not to look like a dummy.
And yes, if she steps on your porch. Thatā€™s your property. And you can claim ā€œself defenseā€.

4 Likes

I mean if you are watching her bring him lunch everyday in halter topsā€¦ why donā€™t you show up with lunch in a halter top?
I got so many questions girl :sweat_smile: idk maybe she a ho ass ghost from the 90s trying to boo your man

A butterfinger blizzard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe the plot twist is going to be that we find out sheā€™s just a Door Dash driver and he really likes Dairy Queen.

92 Likes

Heaven Daugherty I had to read itā€¦ So you got toā€‹:speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say heā€™s cheating, but it sounds like a boundary has been crossed

1 Like

always remember as long as itā€™s on YOUR half porch you can claim self defence cause you thought someone was breaking in

4 Likes

Did I just really read that

1 Like

Kim Horton-Rico Jennifer Cisneros the comments

If yall are committed to each other yes its cheating. Unless she brings some for you too.

4 Likes

Heā€™s ready to bring a second wife into the home. You have got to establish dominace now or you wonā€™t be the main wife when she moves in. Hereā€™s what you do:

1. Write your names on your lawn chairs on the half porch. Write backup btch on hers and put it near the burn barrel facing towards the graveyard so she knows where sheā€™ll end up.
  2. Get rid of one of the couch cushions. One butt per cushion and there wonā€™t be room for her. She has to sit on the floor.
  3. Donā€™t throw ice cream at her. Turn around and back kick up sand like a pissed off donkey. Do the chicken flap with the arms for full effect. You can peck her in the eyes too if you fancy.

If she wants to spend her money on food for him in this day and ageā€¦ ask her to pay for your gas too

9 Likes

Anybody else hear the banjo from Deliverance in their head while reading that?

19 Likes

If sheā€™s a true witch let her have your man or else you will be hexed for life

No woman would be getting away with buyin my man dairy queen nuh uhhh

3 Likes

Is this for real or for :joy: or laughter purposes?If itā€™s true tell your man to break it off or else !Whats a farm witch anyway ?What the He ll (double tooth picks) so FB doesnā€™t put me in jail like always ! This makes no sense !

4 Likes

Not a butterfinger blizzard thats my favorite all time go to,but an oreo blizzard yes goahead

1 Like

This canā€™t be real lmaoo :skull:

1 Like

This has to be a jokeā€¦ 90s halter topā€¦ arenā€™t those in again :rofl:

2 Likes

Next time she shows up at his work with icecreamā€¦stand backā€¦wait for her to hand it to himā€¦then walk right into his workā€¦past herā€¦kiss him pationatlyā€¦then turn round and introduce yourself as his wifeā€¦take the icecream out of his hand an set it on a desk , take his hand and. Him walk out an leave an go to lunch togetherwhile shes still standing thereā€¦leave her standingā€¦but make sure he leaves for lunch with youā€¦she should get the messegeā€¦also ask him why shes hangin round his work?

3 Likes

:rofl::joy:Excuse me while I do a little research ā€¦

12 Likes

Itā€™s his choice to accept what she is offering. Move on

2 Likes

Perfect imagine for the shit that came to mind lol

Free food is free food :joy: I ainā€™t gonna refuse if someone offers, especially if they know Iā€™m married and wonā€™t leave my spouse, so keep feeding me lmao I ainā€™t gonna complain shit if it were my husband Iā€™d tell him to save me some food too :joy::joy::joy:

Hopefully she is wearing a mask and half vaccinated cause then itā€™s not cheating. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No way is this real. :joy: pic or it didnā€™t happen.

3 Likes

maybe you should bring him lunch & tell her to kick rocks.

2 Likes

You lost me at ā€˜Iā€™.
Iā€™m guessing u are from another country then me as Iā€™m still trying to workout what the hell a farm witch is. And what does the grave yard have to do with your hubby cheating :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t4:

6 Likes

Pretty sure I just had a stroke reading this shit :woozy_face: wtf

Sounds like heā€™s over there entertaining other women. Throw the whole man away.

4 Likes

What in the bingdidaling white trashā€¦.??

Iā€™m just here for the comments and yā€™all DID NOT disappoint lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

What the fuck did I just read :joy::joy:

1 Like

You got me at ā€œfarm witchā€! Im crying over here :joy:

Seriously, if you feel like itā€™s cheating, and have expressed that you are uncomfortable then your man should respect your feelings. Period

18 Likes

No, because if you canā€™t trust your man thatā€™s an issue. Trust being the key word here. I donā€™t care if my husband has lunch with another female and he doesnā€™t care if I do with another male. Hell, my best friend is male, been best friends since kindergarten. We trust each other. And we know we come home to each other.

I feel like this post is fake. As a southerner I sensing sarcasm :joy:

5 Likes

Is a farm witch a thing? Asking for a friend. I have heard of kitchen witchesā€¦green witches. I mean, I always saw myself as a green witch butā€¦bitā€¦ farm witch. That would be appropriate.

It was the farm witch living beside the graveyard for me :skull:

2 Likes

Leave your brother and his girlfriend alone.

16 Likes

throw those hands.
haha. spooky time with black eyes hahaha

What in the trailer park Jerry Springer did I read

10 Likes

Shannon Harris this is funny

1 Like

Stephanie Clark Natalie Long Brett Smith

1 Like

Oh my lord! :rofl::rofl::rofl: seriously here for the comments!! Nade, NaDina :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Start bringing him lunch.

1 Like

Donā€™t be letting no 90s halter top wearing, blizzard buying farm witch take your man. You better go on and catch yourself a battery. :laughing:

20 Likes

Itā€™s an unwritten law we can take our manā€™s food. If youā€™re already there every day, go get u some lunch girlšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Rose Tenney-Hoover :skull:

1 Like

What does the graveyard have to do with it? :ghost: Why is it a half porch & not whole? :thinking: All I can picture is Jerry Springer. Also, please donā€™t waste the blizzard! :icecream:

18 Likes

I had to read it twice ā€¦just to make sure it said "farm witch":rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Kelley Wahl these comments are gold! Lmao

1 Like

What kinda trailer court bullshit is this??? This canā€™t be real lifeā€¦seriously??? Someone help me out here!!

1 Like

What is this farm witch that people keep talking about lol

2 Likes

He is the one in the wrong a 100% because he is in a relationship with you! Sheā€™s doing this because he is allowing it to happen

3 Likes

So youā€™re sayingā€¦ herā€¦ milkshake brings the boys to the yard? Badumbum

20 Likes

We have those is ga :sweat_smile:

What kind of Blizzard??

1 Like

Oh hell no! I would be throwing that butterfinger blizzard at her for sure. One at your man too, for accepting the food from her.

8 Likes

This is so off the wall

2 Likes

Sheā€™s doing what HE allows.

10 Likes

Why are the administrators of this site allowing this to be posted?

I have so many questions. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

If she is buyingā€¦ tell him to order more and you get your lunch too.

7 Likes

Kay Nicole

What in the trailer park

6 Likes

Emma Jacob thought someone else should read this too :joy:

Soooā€¦a trailer park? :joy: ik this is a joke but this is funny.

2 Likes

Kate Mather
A ā€œfarm witchā€ and a ā€œhalf porchā€? :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Iā€™m to old for battery but I can throw a blizzard at herā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl: Iā€™m done

18 Likes

Is it bad that I more sad about the potentially wasted butterfinger blizzard than I am about the farm witch feeding your man?? Please donā€™t harm the blizzard as it has done nothing to youā€¦ sincerely, a bonafide fat girl :grin:

14 Likes