Is accepting lunch cheating?

Ok so please explain how naturally people hang out in a trailer park near a graveyard… lol sounds like a scary movie and this white girl is not tripping and falling… lol

7 Likes

Ris Clare FARM WITCH

Tineeka Elliott your welcome

1 Like

Damn now I want a blizzard

Operative words…trailers, half-porch, farm witch, halter top, battery, blizzard. Lawd we need Jerry!!!

13 Likes

Amie Nicole Raulston

1 Like

One more…wtf is a half porch??? Lol

3 Likes

Mate if your bloke is allowing this daily then his the dam problem not her.

7 Likes

What did blizzards ever do to you??!

3 Likes

Wear a mask, cover up good , you’ll get away w it just fine

1 Like

Whatever you do make sure you post lots of no trespassing signs long before

4 Likes

Christina Krystene farm witch :thinking::joy:

6 Likes

Delia Cristina Carla Patricia

Throw her a cup of water w/ice to while your at it seems like shes thirsty :rofl:

5 Likes

Chloe Culpepper what in the Mississippi just happened lol

4 Likes

Oh let him flirt with her. You might even get the other half of your porch out of her :joy:

8 Likes

I can’t tell if this is a serious post or not​:joy::skull:

8 Likes

She’s not the problem your man is. Throw shake at him

8 Likes

I have so many questions…:woman_facepalming:t2::woozy_face:

2 Likes

Sherise Justine read this I’m dying!! :rofl::sob:

Just show up early and kindly accept his lunch for him. He’ll be a hungry sumbitch and maybe she’ll figure out he’s got a wife

6 Likes

Travis Tiffany Hubbard

1 Like

Why aren’t you bringing him lunch? One up her with some McDonald’s LOL jk but seriously, why aren’t you bringing him lunch? As they say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.

4 Likes

Finessa Garf Stephanie Ornelas these comments :rofl:

1 Like

Jenna Koroleski Kristin Hayes is this real? Hahaha

1 Like

Omg this is too funny!

Domanique Castaneda please read this and the comments :joy:

1 Like

Yep. Put her and your husband BOTH in line. Disrespectful BOTH.

Clara Grace Moffett Sherri Ables Emily Schreiber look at this.

I’d be :rage: upset, she’s bringing him a blizzard and not one for me? Now if I’m getting a blizzard too…flirt away tank top floozie… lol :laughing:

16 Likes

Good God you both sound exhausting. Just break up already cuz you both have issues

2 Likes

These comments are trash.
Your husband is the one who needs to set her straight! I’ll be damned if I gotta stalk a man. No ma’am!

The fact that none of this seems weird to me has me reassessing my life…

9 Likes

Let the blizzard melt a little first, it’ll be to thick to really get all over if it’s not melted a little lol

5 Likes

So ur stalking ur man at wrk watching another woman bring him snacks? Girlllll….that chick is about to be his snack… u should have nipped allll that in the bud… if ur not gonna put a stop to it then let that man cheat in peace :woman_shrugging:t5:

7 Likes

Sara Buckingham this is some pueblo shit :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Marelize Clifton-Smith :joy: :joy: :joy: lees hier

1 Like

Scarvelli Anna the comments on this one! :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

This is on him not her first and foremost be clear about that. Your problem is with the man that’s supposed to be yours. People do what someone allowed them to do.

3 Likes

His job site must be on the property in view of your half porch

1 Like

It’s fine just have her bring you a blizzard next time. Personally I love the butterfinger ones

3 Likes

Wish someone would bring me DQ everyday :rofl: all jokes aside tho, I’d be standing there waiting for her to bring it, and take a big fat bite out of the burger right in front of her and throw the drink at her… After I take a drink that is :joy::joy: that’s just me tho :woman_shrugging:t2: then I’d be like “soooo… McD’s tomorrow??” :rofl::woman_facepalming:t2:

20 Likes
  1. You can get a restraining order to keep her off your property. But, it won’t hold out long.
  2. Maybe address your man instead of her??
    If you think it’s cheating, :woman_shrugging:.
    She may be a garbage human but he should be the one telling her to stop.
3 Likes

I mean she’s trespassing according to you.

You wouldn’t believe how this whole scenario played out in my head and actually made sense :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

There was an old lady once who always came by to speak to my boyfriend in the trailer park, asking if he needed anything etc it was really weird but I had a full porch and we needed some eggs, so

10 Likes

Find a really big bushy plant at like a doctor’s office or store, set it up near by where he eats his who*re burgers, wait patiently for her to slide up, as she’s giving him the food, jump out yelling “Got Heeeeeeem” and take polaroids to post at all the local stores and laundromats, asking if anyone recognizes her.

What in farmer’s only.com is going on?!

2 Likes

Pack his suit and kick him out… give him a blizzard for the road and be Done with him

4 Likes

I mean….yeah she should get a butterfinger blizzard thrown at her ass. Is it cheating Neh but still blizzard her ass

Sound like ya gonna be sister wives

8 Likes

Put ur husband in his place ur husband shouldn’t even be entertaining the idea and should be the one to put her in her place , I would be more mad at him but they both should be told one by u one by him

3 Likes

Shit let her buy him lunch… less money out of your pocket :rofl::rofl:

What the hill billy hell :flushed:
is this ??
What happened to the other half of the porch??
Why is everyone outside at the trailer graveyard park ??
Who kept a 90s top it is 2022 so for 32 years… it didn’t sound like the girl was even that old…
Why is your man letting her bring him lunch ???
How did she know where he worked, when he worked and what time his lunch break is??? Your man has some explaining to do… he is the one with the commitment to you, not her. ( not saying she’s not wrong but saying you don’t expect less from a hussy but your Man is supposed to be faithful and honest to you so bust him out and hold him accountable, who cares about her there is 1,000 more just like her but he is the one whom has to say NO…
& how do you watch for 4 days and say nothing… ???
:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:
More questions than solutions
:women_wrestling: :woman_shrugging: :men_wrestling: :person_fencing:

25 Likes

He’s encouraging it or it wouldn’t happen. He could stop it if he wanted to

6 Likes

Stand there and wait for them and pour that drink down that mfers pants and yell down boy! Both are at fault but your man is entertaining her and that’s the main issue here.

2 Likes

Are they outside a lot because their trailers are haunted? Why are they naturally outside a lot because you live by a cemetery lol hes forsure cheating girl…ain’t no girl guna be brining a man lunch everyday that isn’t given some kinda signals he’s interested.

2 Likes

Matthew William Xavier Christine Taylor I’m dying ffs :joy:

2 Likes

This can’t be a serious post. This one’s for laughs right?

3 Likes

I absolutely refuse to believe this is real. I want it to be so bad but I just can’t.

6 Likes

Ok help me out. I’m in the UK and have no idea what I just read. Farm witch? Half-porch? Butterfinger blizzard?

13 Likes

Show up at his lunch time girl, without him knowing you’re coming. When you see her coming pop out the car and take the lunch she’s brought, and say thank you for getting lunch for US, but where’s mine?! Take a big ol sip of that smoothie, and tell her your order for next time! Hahaha. She shows up at your place, tell her it’s SO creepy the delivery GIRL is stalking you guys and comes to your home. :scream: then get a restraining order, and he won’t go in on it, he gets to move out.

10 Likes

Interesting a farm Witch flaunting your man and bringing him Food… Hope DQ is all shes offering him to eat.

1 Like

Go there and drink his blizzard she bought him … and say…I prefer snickers if were doing this again tomorrow and make her the 3rd wheel…

6 Likes

Maci Moore these comments :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I don’t feel it’s cheating, however, have you talked to him about this? You need to go to him first. HE is the one that owes you loyalty. He is the one who needs to set ok girl in her place and let her know her advances aren’t welcome and to stop bringing him lunch.

Sit your husband down and CALMLY talk with him and tell him why you are uncomfortable with her. He may just think she is being nice :woman_shrugging:t2:. Some men can be oblivious sometimes to other women flirting with them. Open communication with your partner is the best thing for a relationship.

2 Likes

Kylie Victorelli Amanda Gang

1 Like

Ashlei Dorsey THE COMMENTS

1 Like

Is it wrong that I read this with like, a hillbilly-ish accent? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

25 Likes

I don’t think that’s cheating but something definitely needs to be done about her plus your man needs to tell her to back off

I used to get my male coworker lunch if I stopped… he would do the same for me. It was a friendly thing take care of each other cuz life is fucking hard. He has a girl and I have a guy. It was no harm in it for me or him.

1 Like

I’m LMBO.We are country as hell& I’m Racking my brain …A half a porch, what is That?

5 Likes

If you are not okay with it. Then its not okay simple. Dont ask the internet.

1 Like

Well from a guys perspective that has a moral compass. I would be more upset with him not telling me than her. I want a partner that I can’t be like this bitch is bringing me free food and we can high five about it. If ya can’t trust them it’s not your better half. Also hold yourself to the same high standard. #my2cents

Victor Brown the comments :joy:

1 Like

Lord please let me watch or give an update

2 Likes

I mean it’s free food, buuuut he also does need to tell her to stop out of respect for you, or he needs to thank her for the food and keep reminding her that he’s with you, or just naturally bring you up in conversation Everytime to show she has no way of getting with him lol

1 Like

The drama a trailer park holds…

5 Likes

Wow I needed a good laugh :joy: this is obviously a joke…

farm witch lmfao ok😂

4 Likes

Just tell her to bring Dairy Queen for both of YA

I mean, you seem lovely … I dunno why hed even consider another

1 Like

She is flaunting the flirting with your man right in front of you. Tell her straight up, it’s not acceptable and your not putting up with it, and on the other hand, he must be liking the attention or he would not accept her going to his job site. That is totally disrespectful to you, If he’s allowing it, watch your back, because it will turn into something far more serious. Stand you ground with both of them.

What in the Kentucky did I just read?

11 Likes

Hey that’s not ok
Your man needs to politely refuse that crap

1 Like

i mean if a farm witch wearing a 90s halter top brings my man dq 4 days in a row go ahead. dq aint cheap lmao

:sparkles:if it’s free it’s for meeee:sparkles:

6 Likes

F**k throwing a blizzard, you better throw your hands if she comes back on your half porch. As far as the lunch thing, you need to deal with your husband about that. She’s trying to bang him and he’s entertaining her.:woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

Morgan Greenwell pls read

1 Like

Not the butterfinger blizzard :rofl::skull:

My daughter is soo sick and will not let me sleep tonight :sob::sob: thank you, because I desperately needed this hillbilly tomfoolery

10 Likes

Omg no… this screams home wrecker! No, he shouldn’t have accepted the invitation to lunch. I’ll bring the shovel. :boom: Lol.

3 Likes

Lunch is NOT cheating but this lady is pushing boundaries with flirting towards cheating but you are definitely not in the right as your going to his work and watching him

1 Like

Idk what a farm witch is, but I’m definitely going to keep my eyes/ears open for the opportunity to use it on someone soon. I feel like I’ll know when the time is right. :joy:

14 Likes

This can’t be a real thing…plz tell me its a troll post

7 Likes

it depends on if she’s buying lunch for everybody or just him. And then ask him how would you feel if I go have lunch with a name some dude that you work with or even that he works with

Hell I’m not southern enough to reply to this lol

12 Likes

You need to put 3 rocks the size of caterpillars next to your front door. She won’t want to see him anymore. Otherwise dump that man

2 Likes

What in thehell did I just read??

6 Likes

Don’t waste good ice cream on her!

4 Likes

I think the issue is your husband, because obviously he is opening the door for her, and if he’s opening the door for her, then he will open up the door for somebody else too, so the issue here isn’t her, it’s your husband

9 Likes