Tell him to make his own lunch don’t accept :poop: from the farm witch

3 Likes

I’ve got to follow this one :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’d pay to see this movie. lmaoo

11 Likes

Casey Stuart, what did I just read?? :joy:

1 Like

I’m sorry I know you’re hurting but this has to be the funniest thing I’ve read so far this year :rofl::rofl::rofl: I love you girl, can I be your best friend? :heart:

5 Likes

Ok. So here’s what you have to do. You’ll need to get in one of those trailer homes, hitch a ride on the next tornado and (this is the really important part) land it on her and steal her shoes. You’ll still have 99 problems but a farm witch ain’t one.

27 Likes

By a graveyard so ppl are outside alot 🪦

3 Likes

What in the West Virginia did I just read? :thinking:

10 Likes

Maybe talk to your husband about your feelings and see if it continues before you do anything

1 Like

What qualifies as a farm witch?

Tell me you live in Alabama without telling me you live in Alabama

13 Likes

Kick his ass Seabass!!!

So why after the first day you didn’t bring ya man dairy queen or pack :thinking:🤷🏾‍♀ him a hot lunch​:thinking: you gon fix it or let him get nourished in peace 🤷🏾‍♀:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

They’re bringing back those 90’s looks though lol. I don’t think it’s cheating but also talk to your man about that heifers intentions. Some men are so slow they don’t understand what we see :unamused:

3 Likes

Wait a goddamned minute. A half porch? Trailer park?

It’s free friggin food. Are your cheating when your go out to a bar/club and someone buys you a drink?!

4 Likes

Noemi Guzman the comments on this :rofl:

1 Like

Ya didn’t even have to say half porch. Ya could of just said porch :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Farm witch? Or farm b I t c h?
I’m confused.
It’s free food.

1 Like

Talk to your man and have him put her in her place. He needs to let her know he’s not available & he needs to shut her down o the flirting. If he doesn’t, or doesn’t want to, then your problem isn’t with her, it’s with him.

18 Likes

Ok but what is a farm witch

1 Like

So… is the Dairy Queen next to grave yard?

4 Likes

Everyone is asking what a farm witch is…that I can at least visualize with some humor but WTH is a half porch!?

7 Likes

Turn down free food? In this economy? :rofl:

Girl, have him ask her to get your favorite items from DQ too lmao. Then show up, thank her for the lunch, and enjoy the free food with your man. :joy:

18 Likes

Atleast tell your husband to request the food you like so you can get free food too.
You tell that farm witch to go have someone else plow her fields! make sure you slash her tires, so she can’t go to his work.

4 Likes

This is magical. Just magical.

6 Likes

……. :flushed::flushed:……Your kidding :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::skull_and_crossbones::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m in the UK and didn’t know what a butterfinger blizzard was. I thought it was like giving the middle
Finger :joy:

16 Likes

Stacy Renae Reynolds :joy::joy::joy:

I have questions…

Where do they have trailer parks by a graveyard?
What’s a farm witch?
What’s a half porch?
Are you sure you haven’t been ingesting a substance that may have been made from a battery?
Have you ever been to a show called “Jerry Springer”?
Is this the lady in the 90’s tank top?

19 Likes

Well I mean has the farm witch been hanging out in the graveyard and casting spells on the free food and stolen half your porch?
Is the dairy queen on her farm? And 90s clothes are cool. Please provide some more info cus your life sounds interesting😁

7 Likes

Ashley Shudde. I’m dyin.

2 Likes

Did someone say Trailer Park Boys? Lol

7 Likes

Woah woah woah…what the heck is a half porch? :thinking: what is a farm witch? and what the heck is a dairy queen? :cow2::crown::rofl:
Did the witch rise from the graveyard and steal half your porch and your man? :thinking::sweat_smile:
Please let this be a troll :rofl:

12 Likes

This has to be a joke!??

1 Like

Plot twist: she works for uber :skull:
Don’t let anyone come to your half porch like that!

10 Likes

Carissa Falls Thomas

Julianna Rose “I can’t do a battery. Cuzwe ain’t under 18 no more”…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I don’t have answers for you, but thank you for the belly laughter :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Tiffany D Drescher :joy: ahhhhahahahaha

Daniela Bodea Andrea Alyssa Bodea Diana Grada Antone :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Can’t understand anything she just said!

1 Like

Jasmine Curtis the comments :rofl:

1 Like

What in the trailer park

11 Likes

Why you mad at her it’s your dude who keeps accepting the food from her

13 Likes

Not on her god damn half-porch! Lauren Petering Jessie Gosling Aimee Yvonne Nisbet

2 Likes

I’m sorry but this is hilarious :joy::joy::joy:

Maybe YOU should take him lunch in halter top

10 Likes

My night is made :joy::grin::joy:

1 Like

First off hun I will say throw that blizzard at ya man because he should NOT be entertaining her or taking anything from her and the fact that he allows her to flirt in front of you I’m sure he has cheated already. Red flags run for the hills tell him cut the shit or kick rocks

I would tell her something too just for be a thirsty b@@% but its him allowing it

Why didn’t you say anything to her?

This has to be satire

2 Likes

I let him know that it bothers you and that you’ll be showing up to bring him lunch and to be expecting it. Show up Jessica Simpson Dukes of Hazard style with a wife beater tank top, daisy dukes and cowboy boots :boot: to kick her ass with. Talk shit to her and if she happens to flinch the wrong way towards you it’s self defense lol :joy:

I get you’re upset at the girl but

1. Why don’t you use that energy to take him lunch?
  2. Why is he so comfortable taking it……4 days in a row?

I live in a large town in a house by the ocean a mermaid keep trying to take my man wearing a*****i have the same problem will i get a battery if i octopus her :icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::octopus::octopus::octopus::octopus::scorpion::scorpion::scorpion::scorpion::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::footprints:

3 Likes

This… this can’t be real… is this f***ing real?

6 Likes

Please
Tell me this is a joke :joy:

2 Likes

Free food is free food…ijs

1 Like

Libby Marie Nesbitt LOLOL and this is why I can’t leave this group

8 Likes

Carry your ass down there and take a bite of his food. Or find a guy to go with you and join them for lunch :rofl:

I can’t stop laughing​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omg this is amazing. God bless her logic. Butterfinger blizzard almost killed me.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Talk to him, not her.

1 Like

He is in to her b4 you know it they will be banging

3 Likes

So many questions…
What does the trailers beside of a graveyard have anything to do with people wanting to be outside? & What is a farm witch?? This has to be satire :rofl:

7 Likes

She probably thinks your his sister cousin from around the way

4 Likes

Umm why is she bringing lunch daily and your dude taking it id ask him what’s up

4 Likes

I’d be embarrassing the sh*t out of him. “Babe, you can’t keep forgetting to take your limp dick medication! Remember what the doctor said!”

1 Like

If this is your man…you go up to her and tell her she’d best be moving on…and when she brings the meal next time…you hurry on over to that table and set down…with your man…with your own meal to offer him…and tell her to get lost …

3 Likes

You want to be mad at someone be mad at your boyfriend. He is the one continuing to let her flirt and bring him lunch. If he wanted to he would shut it down but he doesn’t for whatever reason.

14 Likes

Show up and eat that lunch the first time and smile big and thank her :slightly_smiling_face: Then show up every day to split that lunch with him again with big smiles, and “oh thank you my honey is saving up to buy us a ring, earrings new place, car whatever” Split that lunch after the first time in case she puts something in it <3

8 Likes

Have you asked why she’s bringing him lunch every day the actual act once in awhile may not be sketchy but everyday and then not saying anything is sketchy ASF and if he is hiding something then yes he is cheating or on his way or at the very least it’s crossing a line he shouldn’t

I would dump him. To be honest. If he isn’t telling you another woman is offering him things on a daily then I would have a strong suspicion that he’s doing bad stuff.

4 Likes

Nicole Levi . The comments are gold.

My Husband was offered a midnight snack once (yes actual food) on a 12 hour nightshift, his reply was a polite but very clear “no thank you; my wife always ensures I’m never hungry at work, I love her cooking” (I’m a terrible cook and actually forgot to pack him food that one night due to my pregnancy brain at the time) but my sweet Husband (mid 20’s) always has and always will speak kindness and respect to me and about me whenever he feels fit.

Small chance your man actually doesn’t care about her and really is just interested in lunch and he’s just being polite about free food.

But if you feel otherwise you should be focused on his reactions/responses.

With the right man you never have to worry about any other woman in the world because to him there’s no one but you.

13 Likes

Can we get an update plueaseeeeeeeee after u do the confronting/throwing of the blizzard.

16 Likes

Dude is smart. He doesn’t have to pay for lunch and his waitress is top notch trying to get that tip :rofl::rofl::rofl::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

They fucking alright hahahahaha

Halter top from the 90’s :joy: that alone is a crime :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

your overreacting :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: just food so what

My man sees new people each day in his line of work. Super flirty young girls, older ladies… flirtatious gay men… and hes given tips, and drinks, and sometimes full blown meals. Sometimes he will be at the same jobsite for a week, and the client will feed him, or bring him coffee each day. However I KNOW that my man just considers it free food, so hes happy to accept, and im grateful someone acknowledges him and wants to treat him. My security is in him. So why should I get all bent about it.
It seems like youre having trust issues with your man. Id dive into that, before you worry about your partner being blessed with free ice cream. Lol.

3 Likes

You define what is cheating or not in your relationship. So if this makes you uncomfortable it’s worth confronting and either figuring it out with your SO or leave :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

tell her to take a hike

Can she at least throw a Butterfinger blizzard at her :joy::skull::skull: I would say yes haha

8 Likes

All I can say is please don’t waste the butterfinger blizzard by throwing it at her. You should be mad at your man if you’re gonna be mad at anyone though. He’s allowing her to bring him lunch and may even be asking her to do it. Direct your anger where it belongs, towards him.

5 Likes

Is this written in code or am I just too old and British for social media now? :rofl:
Farm witches? A battery? Half porches? Butterfinger blizzards?? :woman_shrugging:t3::laughing:

16 Likes

It sounds like you’re spending your energy spying on him instead of communicating so I’d probably start there.

Also if you’re really bent about getting him back I’d like to suggest you start buying Dairy Queen for me. I’ll take a coffee and heath blizzard. That’ll truly show em. I’m sure of it.

4 Likes

Please don’t reproduce!!

5 Likes

She isn’t the home wrecker I always hated the fact that they call the other person the home wrecker when the one in the relationship is cheating too so they should be labeled the home wrecker

4 Likes

Accepting lunch in and of itself isn’t cheating. But the fact that she does it every day is weird. Once is like ok, maybe she doesn’t know he’s in a relationship. But every day? Like that’s couple behavior. She’s nurturing him.

4 Likes

Just walk up to him next time she is there and plant a big one on lips :rofl: both of Their reactions will tell you if there is more. Goodluck

8 Likes

Depends on why they have that contact…ie is he working on farm for or with her for example.,and is he hiding it or lieing to about meeting up with her etc?? X

1 Like

I can’t tell if this is real or not…

7 Likes

Why not suggest a double date etc? If there relationship is strictly platonic and they have nothing to hide then it shouldn’t be an issue.
Kinda like Reverse psychology it a bit?? Don’t over react that’ll make you seem insecure,unless you have been given a reason in the past to be. And not only that but def have a solid Convo bout you going out w a co worker and make him put himself in your shoes. Men can never absorb back what they dish out.

4 Likes

New Word for bitchs and hoes= farm witch!
And I swear I will use this everyday from here on out :woozy_face::joy::crossed_fingers:

20 Likes

In my opinion, if he is not telling you that she is doing it, he is hiding it, probably because he has cheated or is thinking about it…If he can’t tell her that he is not interested, and to leave him alone, then I think it is time you leave him alone and find someone that will respect your relationship enough to tell other women that they are not interested in anyone but you.

8 Likes

Are you bringing him lunch lol , going the extra mile to spy on him and I mean might as well :woman_shrugging: not saying you aren’t but somethings missing here

1 Like

Could it be she works delivery and he wants the regular for lunch every day? Maybe that’s why she flirts with him on the half porch she’s gotten to know him. Show up and bring him Wendy’s and when he gets double tip her and stay for lunch with him. Does she think you’re his sister? Does she stay while he eats? More details needed. Don’t let him off the hook yet, but maybe also find out if she has someone at home. :eyes:

2 Likes

He’s cheating. A real man would tell her that’s unacceptable. You can be mad at her but you need to address your man

7 Likes

Tell that God dang farm witch 90s halter top half porch stepping dq buying homerecker that she better stay home with her ma and pa if she’ knows what’s good for her or u gonna throw some dam battery’s at her while u sippin on some butterfinger blizzard dang nabbit…

38 Likes