Is he just using me?

Stop having kids with men that don’t work and are not there for you

if this was your best friend telling you this story what advice would you give her?
we don’t have to tolerate being treated poorly.

6 Likes

If he can’t slow down and help you be comfortable during sex that’s an automatic no … not to mention “not the job he wants” who cares be a man girl he gotta go

Yikes… you really think he’s the love of your life. He ain’t even supporting you while your prego! :sweat_smile: throw the whole dude away

You’re pregnant and he’s doing sex rough. There’s so many red flags here honey

REPEAT AFTER ME: I’m allowed to do what’s BEST for me, even if it upsets people

Walk away now that you have a chance, and think about the following: would you like your baby to be like it’s dad? If it’s a boy or would you like someone to do what is being to you? If your baby is a girl

2 Likes

Its time to leave that relationship, if he is this bad now it will only get worse when they baby comes. People change or show their true selves over time and it seems his has come to the light for you, please be safe and I wish the best for you and your baby :sparkles:

Oh my gawd. Without a doubt, get him outta there!!

If you have to ask this question then you already know the answer. Hes not going to change and he damn sure isnt going to change for a baby. You and that baby deserve soooo much more.

Open your eyes
Leave he is a sponge.

1 Like

Nope lots of red flags, run I think he’s using you. If he’s complaining about your sick what’s going to happen after the baby is born? Kick him out.

3 Likes

What is he even doing to benefit the relationship? It sounds like nothing.

1 Like

Run and never look back.

2 Likes

Yes he just wants a place to lay his head and someone to give him money

2 Likes

He’s not a good man. You love him and making excuses. It will definitely get worse and you’ll see more and more of this.

3 Likes

I just want to know how your mom is letting a grown man lay up in her house all day with no job :woozy_face:

Sex should never hurt! If you told him it hurts you and he still does it that way, it means he enjoys seeing you in pain. That’s never a good sign and I would run as fast as I could.

He sounds like he’s just extra baggage

3 Likes

Anyone who tries to pressure someone into having rough sex that they don’t want is an asshole.

Oh boy… he hasn’t EVEN got started yet…. He’s unworthy…

5 Likes

I was in the same boat and I cried and prayed. Don’t know if you pray but, the next day it sunk in. I would never let anyone treat my daughter this way. Why should I let someone treat me this way! Walk away. There’s better out there!

7 Likes

Always value yourself.your husband is supposed to be your protector,and your best friend. If you have a daughter would you want a husband like him for her?

1 Like

Your family is right.

Why are you still there? I wouldnt have had to write this he would of been gone already🤦‍♀️

1 Like

I hate to say it. But yes. He is using you, and taking advantage of you. It is time to get out before it’s too late. You deserve better and so does your baby. You deserve to be truly loved and happy.

8 Likes

Read this back over & ask if you want your child to go through this? No frickin’ way!

3 Likes

Kick him to the curb quick!

1 Like

Run don’t walk right towards the front door and make it an exit

1 Like

omg kick him out of your place and move on. Trash. If its like this before baby, itll be worse once baby is here. Save yourself some hurt and end it. Especially if family is already telling you hes a narcissist. You dont need that. esp while being pregnant

What really sad here is that so many women.live like this . why hasn’t your mom thrown him out …best thing she could ever Do.!!for you

5 Likes

Every body on here has told you what to do …now it’s up to you to put on your big girl panties …and do it

4 Likes

Take a break from him, he needs to move out now and get a job. Someone who loves you protects you.

2 Likes

Yes. Read this again. He’s mean to you. Hurts you ( during sex !!!) Isn’t supporting you. Sorry, He’s got to go

Its time to turn the page! He doesn’t care if he hurts you having sex and then claims it’s you? Get him gone girl!

Pack his bags and show him the door if he is like this now how’s it gonna be after the baby is born

1 Like

Picky about a job??? Um nope he can go work his ass at Walmart or dollar store. No excuse and did u say ur pregnant with his baby? He should be the one working and supporting u and the baby. What a loser. If he dont even bring home the bacon to mama,meaning u then he deserves NO sex whatsoever!

You’ve answered your own questions lady. Listen to your gut and not your heart with this guy.

2 Likes

Girl, you’re being used and abused. So he is picky about where he works, yet he lets you work an pay for everything an do everything? That’s laughable when y’all have a baby on the way, digging ditches an flipping burgers pays more than layin on your a$$ an hurting you during s.ex. and hell, even then, the least he could be is appreciative and do housework while he isn’t working. Smh.

Get out girl. Take care of yourself and that baby! That is not a healthy relationship.

1 Like

He sounds disgusting! I would vomit in his company. He is using you!

3 Likes

He lives in your house and you support him and carry his baby ., what exactly does he do for your relationship

10 Likes

How can someone that does all of that to you be the love of your life? Read what you wrote as if your daughter had written it, I bet you’d drag her out of there in no time

8 Likes

Get rid of the loser. He’s a pig

1 Like

He has to go. I’m sorry

First of all a man living off of a women can’t be picky on where to work. Secondly he is not your husband nor is he the love of your life and treat you like that girl run and fast put him out and let him figure it out as a grown man should.

6 Likes

Babe he’s saying you are not taking care of him like a woman should meanwhile he is not taking care of you “like a man should” it is going to be worse when the baby comes. Kick his bum ass out while you can

Get rid of him, he needs to grow up. A does what ever he has to to support his family.

1 Like

No wonder you’re sick. Just the sound of him turns my stomach too. Run.

6 Likes

Kick him to the curb

Kick him out before it gets worse u won’t be able to afford it once the baby is born an it will just get worse give him an ultimatum if he doesn’t have a job in 30days he needs to leave the fact that he let’s you work pregnant while bring picky about jobs is ridiculous good luck to you and the little one

4 Likes

This post is disturbing and nauseating on so many levels…I wouldn’t even know where to begin, gross.

5 Likes

Ewww, he sounds like a creep. Kick his out. He can either make the adult changes he needs to ON HIS OWN or he can keep it moving :woman_shrugging:

Get rid of the devil now

Sad thing is here…these comments won’t make a difference. She already made up her mind it seems. The sex thing alone makes me cringe. What man puts sex above a woman’s feelings? Trash. It’s disgusting.

Why do women put up with this crap? Better get rid of him now, before you invest years into him.

1 Like

Not taking care of him as a woman should :joy::joy: we wasn’t made to be living sex dolls . A woman don’t have to have sex at all if she don’t want to he can take care of himself :woman_shrugging:t2: tell him he can be gentle or he don’t get none at all his choice

You sound just like 28yr old me.
please leave him… Sooner rather than later - as its easier and youl end up happier for longer…
You deserve way better than that x

It is time to go. You are being used and will only get worse. Just do for you and baby.

1 Like

We have a tendency to look the other way when we want to be loved. But when you have to look the other way it’s never really love

2 Likes

He is abusing you. This is not “the love of your life.”

4 Likes

I agree with everyone else, he is doing you no good. Time for him to leave.

Why is he telling you that you ain’t taking care of him like a woman should when HE ain’t taking care of you and his family like he should? That’s the pot calling the kettle black. a man will do anything to support his family if he wants that family to work. Having you work while pregnant isn’t a “man” at all

8 Likes

Pick better baby daddy’s all u dummies

3 Likes

Babe… leave, or put him out. Love isn’t all you need. It’s just a nice addition, and it doesn’t sound like you’re getting a lot of it. Wishing the best for you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Being “picky” about where to work literally just means he doesn’t want to get a job

There’s a baby on the way. If he REALLY wanted to help and supported you and HIS CHILD hed work at a fucking burger King if thats all that was hiring

Kick his ass out. It doesn’t have to be forever but girl tell him to gtfo until he has a job. Put your foot down. Tell that mf “no job means no money, cuz you’re not using mine anymore. You want something then get off your ass and work for it”

If doing the housework is too much to ask of him and he wants to be “picky” about where to work, girl hes lazy and he’s using you and you’re eating up every excuse he’s given you at this point.

Shane Morrow why are you in a “Mamas Uncut” group? Just here to talk shit on single moms or do you get off to the shit that gets posted in here?

Can we get an admin to remove this weird man who feels the need to speak down on women asking for advice in shitty relationship situations please and thanks

What u do is leave. The hard part comes after but once you’re away you’ll see it for what it is. Kids are no reason to live in toxicity

He not working? And complaining about the sex. He needs to move on. You will be much happier.

Girl run. So u work and are pregnant and he is batching about cleaning and doesn’t really talk to you and acts funny. Run obviously u can survive on yr own. He is not the love of yr life if he was then he wouldn’t be acting like this. It is not all.about sex shame on him

Have you talked to your mom and dad about it . They might have the right advice for you .

Dump the pig …and for goodness sake…DONT MARRY HIM!

1 Like

Pause and think for a minute, put it into perspective.
IF you are having a daughter, what advice would you give to her if she was in the same situation with her partner?
Would you want her to go through pain both physically and mentally like you are experiencing?
If you were my daughter I would advise you to leave now darling girl, protect yourself and your baby.
Easier said than done I know, however you will eventually have the happiness you both deserve.
Take care of you. :heartpulse:

9 Likes

He is using you so he doesnt have to go and work. Your pregnant and he should be taking care of you. Even of you were not pregnant he should be doing the same.

4 Likes

Honey. Please exit the relationship. For your own safety.

3 Likes

Hell never change ! Run :running_woman:t5: !! Don’t look back !

1 Like

Do you know the kind of man who would sexually assault you and tell you that you’re not taking care of him…A NARCISSIST! Listen to your family and kick his dumb ass out!

You know what to do……

Girl, you deserve better! Get out now!

Kick him out. He’s a jerk. If he doesn’t care about your well being while intimate then he doesn’t care about you. Besides you don’t need him he needs you. He’s getting a free ride

1 Like

Get out now while you can! And …you NEVER have sex if you don’t want it!!

Is he being picky about a job to hide the fact he doesn’t want to work? He’s hurting you? dump him! you are not there just to take care of him as a woman should hes a bullying pig

2 Likes

Sorry love but get rid of him there are men out there who will cherish and love you xx

2 Likes

Ooooo thats a narc alright!

Girl if he isn’t now do you think he will later… it’s not your job to support a full grown man…

He is an abuser. Get away from him NOW! He is not the love of your life. He has manipulated you into believing that.

2 Likes

Man I was having deja vu with all that he’s been saying. My ex said all that too. And without a job he doesn’t get to be picky about where to work. Honestly I didn’t see a lot of how it really was for me till I left. Honestly I caught him cheating because according to him I was not giving him what he needed as a man. I drove semi n ran regionally… I was home most nights. But I worked sometimes 14 hour days. Barely got a 10 hour break ( by law I was required to get) and if I worked past dinner time he would wait till I got home n have me cook. Hun he is telling you who he is. Deep down this is who he is. And you don’t deserve this. Neither does your child.

Sounds to me like he is just using you. Give him the flick. Marriage is forever and that is a long time. Good luck

Kick that Boy to the curb. There’s Absolutely no excuse acceptable for him not having a job. He sounds like a lazy loser that is leeching off you.

1 Like

Time to tell him to jog on and find someone who deserves him which in my eyes would be someone who nags and abuses generosity too :crazy_face:

Get rid of him. If he hurts you during sex - especially when you are pregnant - it could escalate and he could really hurt you.

He doesn’t have a job he doesn’t get to be picky, it’s your body and if he can’t wait or be gentle with you then he doesn’t get anything from you!
You may love him but he is no good I would tell him how it is get a job now stop treating me like I was here to please you and grow the fuck up!
If he can’t/won’t then you need to be strong and tell him to hit the bricks!
Stay strong mama you got this​:purple_heart::blush:

Get rid of him now. He is abusing you.

Shew. Girl, get the hell out. Don’t walk, run

Kick him out…. such a selfish prick

Yeet that boy back to his mom. :unamused:

Throw him away, he’s useless.

Listen to your family.
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SUPPLIER TO HIM. HE WILL USE THIS BABY TO TORTURE YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

My ex was alot like this except for the sex part but he still cheated. Get out of that situation now.

Wtf?!? He’s hurting you downstairs…and actually doesn’t give a shit when u communicate that to him?!? HUGE :triangular_flag_on_post:….hes complaint about doing all the cleaning etc but your the one bringing in the $$…big :triangular_flag_on_post:….k owes u guys are saving for a house n then throws a tantrum when you tell him no to obviously buying something useless?!..ANOTHER huge! :triangular_flag_on_post:…he’s a total narcissist! And TRUST ME!! Once that baby pops out it’s going to get a loooot frickin worse…with all the responsibilities that comes with a baby…get the f out now…while you can…bc that baby is going to be exposed to huge negative behaviour n ya…that list can go on and on…be wise n get out n move on…narcissists don’t change they just change victims…so stop being his…ESPECIALLY for your baby’s futures sake

He gone leave you when he uses you up and gets where he wants. A man is supposed to provide. You are pregnant. He should be taking care of you. Sis take care of your baby and your health. Kick this man out because he is using you

5 Likes

He hurts you during sex??? Run!!!