Is he just using me?

Wow that was hard to read. Get out now!

1 Like

He is thinking about nobody but His self.Learn to Love Yourself.And spread that Love to Your Child.You dont need Him.

1 Like

I bet your home smells odd…not good ,just odd…:thinking::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Are you 16?..know this now and get out…it will NOT be or get any easier after baby is born…how long do you want to go through with all of it…it’s your choice but get out now.

1 Like

Tell that guy to get a damn job, no reason for u to be supporting him he’s a grown ass man.
Sounds like u can do it all on your own

Yep time to kick him lose,
You’ll be better without the drama and pain, :pray::pray::dove:

No matter how much you think you love him, you need to move on. If he’s doing things that hurt you and he thinks you’re not satisfying him enough because you’re pregnant, that’s his problem. It is only going to get worse and if you purchase a home and put his name on it, it’s going to be even worse. If he’s picky about where he wants to work, he won’t find a job he’s making excuses. It’s time for you to kick his backside to the curb.

1 Like

Stop supporting him, he is a deadbeat!! Kick him to the curb!! You are having a baby if he does not cause you to lose it by tough sex!!! YES IT IS TIME TO HAVE HIM GO!!!

Lol whats he upset for it’s not even his money :joy: if he really want to support you hell get off his arse and take any job in the meantime :roll_eyes:

Don’t never take care of no man u pregnant u work he dont work and complains he has to do something really and treats u like he does roll him out let him do his own thing u can do better than that

1 Like

Is the woman ok… like it did not make any sense. Her train of thought and words sound off. Why is she having a baby with this guy?! Men only do to a woman what a woman will allow. Don’t allow a man to use you or treat you wrong… and no you can’t change him, nor force , nor control him. All you can do is remove yourself or remove him. Period.

He ain’t trying to get no damn job lol why should he?

No man who cares about you or your pregnancy is going to want to do anything that physically hurts you. If the sex is too rough and hurts you DON’T DO IT! If that man doesn’t adapt without guilting you, let him go :broken_heart: There are many ways to enjoy sex that aren’t painful.

Love is blind. Leave now. It’s not going to get better, only worse.

2 Likes

Girl. He gonna be getting his life together for a minute. Do better for you and your unborn child. A man will step up when he loves you. He don’t. You’re being used. He’s love bombing you. He’s not picky. He just don’t wanna. Why would he if you pay for everything.

1 Like

Why on earth are you with this jerk? Get some self respect and get out before he seriously hurts you.

1 Like

Can I ask if either of you have disabilities and if your mom is helping you?

Wth so your job is to give him sex and for him to enjoy but what about you?? You are suppose to enjoy it too and if he is hurting you he isn’t doing a good job as a man.
Also when someone needs OR WANTS a job THEY can’t be picky. He lives in your moms house and gets upset about not having money then he should work and buy himself those things… sorry but to me he sounds like a narcissistic too and trash.
Better to be single than have that baby spend time with that lazy man who probably won’t get a job even after you have a baby… liste to your family ,I believe they are right and you should get rid of him… for your sake but also for your baby

Come on. Kick him to the curb. You and your baby don’t deserve to be treated this way.

1 Like

This isn’t working good try for babys sake now time to get real he is the victim you are the cause of everything come on your cooking a baby in there this guy narrsisist he has all the signs he comes first your going to have trouble with this babys birth this may be your only chance with the problems you have you will cry cause your pregnant you’ll be alone scared but you can do this the babys important not him you don’t need him you have love in a few months your child it’s worth everything you’ll have a lot of fun raising it get strong make good desitions

Move on u deserve better xx

U lost me at get a job.