Is it inappropriate for a child to cuddle dad on the couch?

Wth seriously some sick minded people out there :roll_eyes: some of these questions are beyond stupid sometimes :weary::weary:

1 Like

Judge mental?? I know she asked but dont be so hard on her, it was just a question brought on by her mother. I myself never cuddled with my father.

WTF is wrong with your mother ?

1 Like

My daughter is 11 and likes to sit next to and cuddle up to her dad, big deal.

Your mom is a A-hole… :+1:

2 Likes

It sounds like Mom - Grandma has some unresolved issues that do not belong in the way you parent your child. Address that with her, kindly & privately.

2 Likes

Not at all… take those snuggles for as long as you can, bc one day they won’t want to snuggle anymore. I’m 22 and I still snuggle my dad when I have the chance.

3 Likes

Change the roles and ask yourself if that sounds right. :roll_eyes:
What a stupid thing to say

2 Likes

That’s ridiculous. Mom needs help

1 Like

Is this real? My oldest kids are 12 and 10 and still cuddle with their dad last I knew. … (my youngest cuddles with everyone shes 2 1/2. Her dad, myself, her sisters.) All mine are girls so far.

My daughter is soon to be 15 and guess where she sleeps at night?? :rofl::rofl::rofl: If I’m on the couch, guess where she’s at?? Yep, me sitting uncomfortable as anything while she is using my hip area as a pillow :woman_shrugging: but, it’s okay because she’s my baby. My son will be 18 next month and guess where he is if the youngest isn’t around… laying against me with his head on my arm between my arm and the back of the couch like I’m a prop… does it bother me or anyone else? Nope. They’re my kids, my babies and they will not be young long. Enjoy it while you can!!! Sounds like mom is sexualizing your kid with the dad, which isn’t right. Sounds like she may have some issues that need to be worked on :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

No my stepdaughter is 9 and wants to cuddle her dad at times. Its sweet dad’s do this mine didn’t show much effection

I’m a 41 year old momma and my 20 year old daughter loves to vent to me and me to hold her and cuddle with her and my granddaughter.
She’s still my baby💜

Their mom and dad is their safe place hopefully. My 17and 19 yr old still cuddle their dad when they have a bad day as well as me. So if something is wrong with that then I’ve taught my kids wrong and they can’t come to us with their problems or for a hug when they have a bad day. Wtf Is wrong with your mom?

1 Like

What? Every child should be cuddled by their dad!

Why does everyone have to sexualize children, it’s just gross anymore.:nauseated_face: I cuddled up with my dad til I was in 6th grade. My 7 year old son cuddles up to me.

1 Like

Ur momma is unreasonable she is it he is 5 they still love on there parents at that age for her to say that she must have a problem or a issue bad

Umm no… that should never be a problem or an issue as long as both of them are okay with it. Your mom sounds like an idiot

1 Like

No it’s not weird my daughter is nine and cuddles me and my grandma

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with that!

I hate to tell you this but… You’re mom’s a fucking dumbass, don’t listen to her!

People needs to stop sexualizing stuff jeez the little girl is 5 and her daddy makes her feel safe. Nothing wrong with that at all.

1 Like

You’re mom needs help

3 Likes

You know, sometimes I feel sorry for the dad’s. They are just as much a part of their children as the mothers are.

1 Like

No, it’s not wrong for any child to snuggle with their daddy. my dad is gone, but I would love to still b able to snuggle with my dad

1 Like

My son just turned 9 and still loves cuddles. He watched his first scary movie (kids) and he cuddled and jumped with his Dad. Heck, my husband/Dad still carries him around. He loves it! I didn’t have a Dad in the house. I didn’t realize how important it truly is. So no I don’t think it’s wrong.

1 Like

My 14 year old still snuggles with her dad. I guess I always thought it meant she felt loved and secure

3 Likes

Last night with our 5 year old. :heart:

7 Likes

My 10yr old and 5yr old both cuddle in to my husband and I. We will enjoy those cuddles for as long as we can

1 Like

Your mum has issues !! That’s crazy

5 Likes

I cuddled with my dad until he died when i was 18 nothing wrong with it

Um negative. My kids still cuddle their dad just as much as me (exception of my 14 yr old)

I think your mum needs help!
Doesn’t matter if the child is 5, 10, 18, 25, 30 and so on you should always cuddle your child ALWAYS!

5 Likes

I’m 42 and when I go home to my parents I love a cuddle with my Dad on the couch, its often when we have deep and meaningful talks and I always feel safe and protected. So I’d say NO…:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Not inappropriate at all. Are you kidding me?

What??? What is wrong with her ?

Your the parent, not your mom. Yes it’s fine, it’s called love and it’s appropriate. :blush:

1 Like

Your mom has issues. My sons are 18, 10, and 9. I still hug and cuddle w them.

1 Like

No thats not inappropriate

Your mom needs to stop sexualizing a child wanting to be close to their dad. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it.

7 Likes

I’m 29 and pregnant with my 2nd child. When I go home I will sit in the recliner with my dad. I hold his hand and hug him every chance I get. If someone says that’s inappropriate then they are the problem!!! They need help.

1 Like

Not wrong at all and I hope more children have a good relationship with their Dads.

I jumped in the bed in between my parents at 45 years old, to watch YV with them, they thought it was hilarious!

1 Like

I cut out sleeping in our bed at 10, when they turned double digits! Cuddles are always welcome! :heart::heart::heart:

I just can’t even with some of these posts/questions……are you for real?! :unamused::expressionless:

5 Likes

Your mom is projecting tell her to try therapy instead of trying to make a predatory relationship out of an innocent father and daughter cuddle

1 Like

Your mom has an issue loving on a child that is yours is not wrong.

I am 35 and still cuddle with my parents, I love them so much and am grateful for all they do!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I don’t think it is.

It’s not normal when they don’t cuddle anymore ! Cuddling is one of the best parts of parenting :heart_eyes:

I would wonder why if at that age she didn’t.

1 Like

What the actual fuck…it this really what the world is coming to :sweat_smile:

Your mom needs to ask herself why she thinks it’s inappropriate… why do people insist on trying to sexualize normal acts. There’s NOTHING wrong with a dad cuddling with his five year old :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Why in the world would that be inappropriate at any age?? That’s their parent. I’m almost 30 and will cuddle my parents on the couch…. :woman_facepalming:t2:

Umm what? Dads aren’t supposed to show love and affection? The way I see it people that think something like that is weird are the ones thinking inappropriate thoughts.

Your mother is so wrong.

3 Likes

Is this for real? I pray to God you don’t listen to your whack ass mom

Your mums a dickhead.
Of course it’s ok!

9 Likes

Your mom was probably touched as a child or saw inappropriate behavior. You/ your child shouldn’t be made to feel like cuddles are wrong. You should tell her knock it off and this should not be mentioned to your child.

6 Likes

Your mum has some truma she is projecting. She needs to go for therapy to find out if she does not know why she feels that way. Cuddling is normal in a father daughter relationship.

2 Likes

Normal. It’s the love. Don’t listen to Anyone

Of course it’s normal

It’s weird if they don’t cuddle with their children!

I. AM. SO. SICK. OF. SEEING. PPL. ASK. THIS!
Extremely sexist!!

6 Likes

It’s not inappropriate at any age. Kids loving their parents is normal.

2 Likes

Wtf… this way of thinking is what’s wrong with this world. Get that lady some help.

5 Likes

Im almost 30 and cuddle my MIL when im having a bad day why the fuuuuuck cant a child cuddle their parent???

Stop the world… I wanna get off now :woman_facepalming: this is ridiculous.

4 Likes

How is this inappropriate this is how my daughter would go to sleep when she was young and she lays with her dad when he plays xbox…

1 Like

Thats ridiculous :ok_woman:… im sure she wouldn’t say that if you were cuddling your kid just because you’re the mum!!! This needs to stop!

1 Like

What’s sexual about a cuddle? Unless he is cuddling her gentials, what the hell is wrong with this mother?

Everyone needs love and affection, a cuddle is something everyone needs and aslong as the child wants a cuddle they are entitled to it.

2 Likes

Is it inappropriate to cuddle the mum on the couch ? If not then why ask

There is nothing wrong with a child cuddling with their own dad. No offense but your mom has issues that need to be addressed.

3 Likes

With? I think mom didn’t have a relationship with her father and so doesn’t know what a normal one looks like. Sad.

Why do I always only see this questions being asked about the father and daughter and not the father and son.

1 Like

I cuddled with my dad all the time until I was a teenager, but that’s when my teen angst came out I didn’t really like either of my parents lol

Your mom is a weirdo if she views it as inappropriate… Maybe ask her if she has ever had pedophilia intentions towards a 5 year old and see her reaction :woman_shrugging: cause a parent cuddling their 5 yr old isn’t inappropriate

6 Likes

Your child is bonding with the father. I think the mother in in law is nuts.

No, Unless you’re trying to raise a serial killer…

I’m 25. And I still cuddle my grandparents in bed. When I’m with my grandma I sleep with her. When I’m with any relative. No matter the age im at. I’m still going to cuddle them. Because you never know.

My son don’t even has his own room he sleeps with my sister. Or hell sleep with me and my bf. My bf doubt like him sleeping anywhere else.

Definitely not inappropriate. My 5 yr old son cuddles his step dad on the couch. He also sometimes ask if he can sleep in his grandmas room or with his aunt. Definitely wrong for her to suggest its inappropriate…just my opinion though.

1 Like

Am I actually reading that right??? Well is it ok for you to cuddle your child and what about your mum is that ok? Why is it any different just cause he’s a male. Off course it’s fine for both parents to cuddle their child it’s called love. Stop sexualising everything, cuddling is innocent. If you can’t trust your partner don’t be with them. And as for your mother sounds like she’s too involved

1 Like

Oh my god what a stupid question…why on earth would a.child not be able to snuggle.up on the couch with either.of theor parents.

Your mother has serious problems…dont listen to her

Tell your mum she’s a weirdo and she’s the one who needs to be cut out.

1 Like

your mum is an idiot!
how is it inappropriate for a child to cuddle up with their dad?

2 Likes

Your mum sounds like an idiot

1 Like

It’s completely normal

I cuddled on the couch with my daddy tiki was about 11.I was a daddy baby and I ate it up when I had that time with him. That mom is crazy the relationship between the two will be forever.

Are you kidding me? My boys love cuddling with their dad. I’m 32 and I still cuddle with my dad on the lounge when watching tv

And that right there is sexualizing a child folks! 🤦🤦

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with Brittany Morgan

1 Like

What the what?! :woman_facepalming:t3:

Who in the Hell thinks that’s wrong, whomever it is is stupid!!!

Not inappropriate at all. Unless you see something wrong with it let your baby have cuddles with daddy. And tell your mom off. She’s nuts

Your mums fucking cooked mate

2 Likes

Inappropriate??? What an absolutely ridiculous question!

1 Like

Omg this post makes me angry!! Of course its absolutely acceptable for a child to cuddle there father come on!!!

1 Like

Geesh she needs some kind of therapy.No wonder why our future generations can’t show emotions

I think your mom has some things she needs to figure out. Let the baby and dad bond and snuggle.

Omg wtf is wrong with her .twisted mind she has yes it’s perfectly normal