Is it normal for my husband to stay out all weekend?

Are you ok with it?
But no. Hubby should be at home with you!! And you’re pregnant?!?!?!?! Ugh I’m sorry. This is wrong.

Grownup men spend more time with their wives/family than with their playmates. I doubt if he will change after the baby comes.

3 Likes

This isn’t normal, and I personally wouldn’t accept it. I can understand a guys weekend… maybe once a year, MAYBE, but at the end of the day, that’s your husband and he should be home spending time with you during his time off, or at least invite you to also hang out with his friends. I too am pregnant, but still go out and hang out with our friends. They’re usually drinking too, but I just hang out and enjoy the company. I’d be having a talk with him or leaving in this situation. It doesn’t sound like he’s fully committed. :disappointed:

Now seriously…what do you think?!?!

2 Likes

How old are you??? And in what world would any woman think this is normal??? SMH

4 Likes

No that’s not normal at all. And since you are pregnant I wouldnt be exchanging bodily fluids to put it nicely. Even a kiss could give you something if he’s been out sleeping with other people and got something. But me personally if he’s found somewhere to stay every weekend surely he can stay there during the week too. Id put all his stuff outside and let him go live with his weekend family. But that’s just me. If its hard and you don’t think you can do it remind yourself your little one in your belly will grow up thinking its normal to be disrespected in a relationship. You should be with someone that cherishes you and you cherish them. Anything less is unacceptable especially in a marriage in my opinion

2 Likes

This is very far from normal

2 Likes

Bye Felicia!! Definitely not normal OR okay!!

So wrong on so many levels! I know you’re pregnant, but say goodbye to this loser.

2 Likes

Uhhh Definitely not normal girl

1 Like

Hell no it’s normal. Normal for an asshole

Not normal at all. I would wonder if he’s cheating tbh.

1 Like

Not normal and not okay girl.

:rofl::rofl:course it’s normal everyone husband had a weekend off .THINK is this post for real :thinking:

1 Like

I’am making over $150 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 20154 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs1379.pages.dev/

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

No way!! Not acceptable!!

1 Like

Not at all normal in any marriage!

1 Like

Umm hell no it’s not normal. Get rid of his ass quick. That man is double dipping.

Nope not normal my hubby went on fishing trips once in awhile with his guy friends but it definitely isn’t normal for a guy to party every weekend.

1 Like

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

With the fact that you’re true to your word, God will continue to bless you for not hiding anything from me. I invested and withdrew on the supposed date without paying a fee, you’re the best Redirecting...

My EX husband would do stuff like this. Not okay with me.

Not normal whatsoever

1 Like

No. That is not normal and not acceptable to me

2 Likes

No honey. It isn’t normal. Very rude and inconsiderate. I can see once in awhile but not every weekend. Has this started since your pregnancy? I’m sorry he is doing this to you. Stay strong mama.

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

1 Like

Everyone keeps talking about your diligence and honesty I must say this that you are the best of all, thank you for transforming my life. I don’t need a lot of words to prove that you are the real deal, because I’ve seen it all. All thanks to you and may God bless you Redirecting...

H€ll no. I wouldn’t put up with that at all.

1 Like

Every weekend? And you’re never invited because you’re pregnant?.. No, not normal.

1 Like

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

Hel$ no that’s not normal

From my experience. NO!!

Happiness is achieved when your aims in life are determined. Still doubting the efficiency of my words? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you can obtain for yourself. I’m happy at last i have found a company I am making cool withdrawal from. Redirecting...

So he is just a sperm donor…

So many investors are afraid and confused seeing different testimonies, different managers and still yet they still lost their money in the hands of scammers, my advice for everyone is that you all should be careful because i was a victim of such and i was lucky i met the right source on a review, Mr. Bunker whom i trust so much and believe in, and you can trade and get your profits without any stress. Contact him via Redirecting...

Side chick city. He probably tells her he is working out of town during the week.

3 Likes

If my husband did that, there’d be some serious issues.

1 Like

My husband has never done this or even expressed interest in doing something like this, so I’d say no.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Well at least not in my experience. Good luck sweetie.

1 Like

Absolutely not and i wouldn’t stand for that at all.

1 Like

Not normal sorry. Sounds like he has a side chick. :disappointed:

1 Like

This is not normal… defiantly has a side chick

2 Likes

Are women really this naive. Like you know the answer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you really have to ask this. Seriously

2 Likes

Not at all. Find out what he is up to. Ask for pictures of what he’s doing, if he gets defensive or refuses you know he isn’t with “friends”. Do what you need to do from there. I’m sorry, men who cheat on pregnant women are the worst. Big big hugs

1 Like

Very sad. That’s not being a good spouse. You shouldn’t be going out at all unless it’s with your spouse.

Um definitely not !
Your his wife he should be inviting it doesn’t matter if your pregnant or not. !

Every relationship is different with different boundaries. Clearly, this bothers you. So, you need to talk to your husband about it and how it makes you feel. But don’t forget to compromise. He deserves to see his friends just like you deserve to see yours. Maybe he can hang out with his friends on Saturday and then comes home to spend Sunday with you? Hope this helps!

Um NOOOOO
ABSOLUTELY NOT NORMAL AND SO DISRESPECTFUL!!!

1 Like

No,that’s very wrong and disrespectful!

1 Like

Absolutely not!!! Red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: all day!!! Do not allow anyone to treat you this way. It will only get worse after baby comes. He’s definitely not ready to be a dad or even be in any relationship.

2 Likes

So not normal. Red flag right there

2 Likes

No he belongs home with you. He needs to come home at a decent time. He can have friends over. Every weekend, does he think he’s still single? Is he looking for someone? Where is he sleeping when he’s gone so long.

1 Like

Sad that you even ask this. Of course it’s not normal. Why is he married if not to share his life with you, his wife. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Uh no!! How about getting the nursery put together for the new arrival!! Selfishness

1 Like

You know the answer.

1 Like

It’s not right. Not fair of him at all, I don’t care what he’s doing. At least not every weekend. Should be family time

1 Like

If he’s already doing that now then be prepared to raise that child by yourself, I wish you luck in whatever happens. I personally don’t think it’s normal or respectful.

1 Like

Get rid of him now !

Nooooooo not normal I be freaking the f out

Red flag red flag… like what friends would he be with all weekend sounds like he has another woman in his life

1 Like

Hell no. I think you know that’s not right!

He would be my EX husband… So Thankful that I don’t ever want to be married. I really appreciate and enjoy my Very Single Life :blush:

Not normal to spend weekends out and about. I’d insist on counseling

1 Like

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18264 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2659.pages.dev/

1 Like

EveTy marriage is different but babyyyy not in ours!

Normal??? It’s stupid! You’re smarter than that! Dig your heels in, the situation and his A**!!!

1 Like

No that is not normal. He shouldn’t be gone for days at a time. That’s is to much and every weekend. I would look into where he is and what he’s doing. Did this just start or has he been doing this since you guys met and started dating?

1 Like

It’s normal if he’s trying to be an ex husband. Bc helllll no

3 Likes

When my EX husband was gone for days at a time, it was because he had another girl on the side he was staying with.

Hell no. Tell him to :fu:

Hey Joe, well said, straight forward :clap:

Walk away. He’s doing something in your marriage he shouldn’t be that’s for sure!

No when my husband goes out any time he wants me too go with him unless he wants to do something with his friends then hes only gone a few hours but he is always texting me checking on me

He is obviously cheating. That is not normal. He should be your EX husband.

1 Like

Why would You even allow this if he’s gone all weekend there’s gotta be somebody else

1 Like

This started before or after you got pregnant??

Every weekend nope I would follow him one time just to see where he goes or a friend to follow him lol or put a phone tracker on his phone but out of seriousness no not normal

2 Likes

You know better… now come on. AirTag his car. He may have more than one baby on the way?

2 Likes

That’s simply rude of him!

Your husband is leaving a single life. Give him his freedom and divorce him. No married man should be out without his wife.

1 Like

Girl u know that ain’t normal :unamused:

4 Likes

I would say maybe one night to hang with friends. But why can’t you go? I would follow him next time he goes

2 Likes

God no. Ask him his reason and leave anyway.

HELL NO it is not normal.

1 Like

This is most definitely not normal. He needs to grow up! You need to make a decision. Live like this or kick him out cause it won’t get better and I would be shocked if he isn’t cheating as well.

You’re joking right?

1 Like

I wouldn’t compare every ones marriage but in my opinion no it’s not normal. Yes it’s OK to hang out with friends but typically not for a the weekend every weekend. Once a year maybe a boys weekend and it’s usually fishing, camping stuff like that. Dont let him make this your normal especially if it’s excludes you. You’re going to have his child he needs to come home to his family he’s creating and not exclude the partner he decided to do this with.

2 Likes

Absolutely not and being pregnant how sad is that!

1 Like

He has another woman on the side girl.

1 Like

Definitely not. You got this

1 Like

No he should be with his family

1 Like

Uh…… I mean I’m all for him having a weekend with the boys but every weekend seem excessive
And if you aren’t hearing from him etc that’s odd af

1 Like

No, it isn’t. Wtf? I’m surprised people have to ask… he’s making it normal, and it will stay that way if you accept it. He can hand out with friends, but every. Single. Weekend. All Weekend? Hell no!

1 Like

Hell no I would leave him or invite myself with him and his friends.

1 Like

No ma’am, it is not normal.

1 Like

No this is not acceptable!

1 Like

No that is not normal. He’s disrespectful to you. I’d demand to go or he can stay home or better yet he should be taking you out instead of being with friends. He sounds so immature.

1 Like

10 to 1 he’s staying with another woman.

1 Like

OH HELL NO. He thinks he’s still single

2 Likes