Is it normal that my 9 month old still doesn't have any teeth?

People can shut right up. All babies are different. I know plenty that didn’t get teeth until they were 1. Has nothing to do with breastfeeding or not! My first started at 7 months and by my 4th she had 7 teeth by 7 months. They all came earlier and earlier. Now they are losing teeth earlier and earlier!

1 Like

Every child is different I have 4 boys my twins an my 7 year had loads by 6/7 months but my youngest son turned 1 2 weeks ago an he now has 7 teeth he cut his 1st one when he was about 11 months the rest came through a few days after his first birthday an now got another few coming through each child is different don’t worry to much they will come through when they are ready to.

My daughter didn’t start getting teeth until she was almost one. Baby’s teeth will come out when ready it urks me when people say oh well he/she’s behind my kid did this & this & Blahh Blahh babies will be ready when they are ready! Im sure your baby’s teeth will come in eventually :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Every baby is different, my sisters oldest was breast fed and she was slow getting her teeth, my son was formula fed and kept getting them right on the “average times” but that’s all that is, is the average not the the must

My 1st had her two TOP teeth at 4 months. My second.daughter around 6/7 months and my son was over a year. All babies are different. If you are concerned talk to her Dr and ignore ignorant comments.

Mine formula fed from the beginning and has a mouth full of teeth. They don’t make any sense.

1 Like

My son will be 1 year on Monday and hes just now getting his first tooth. My older son had 4 teeth by 6 months.

Every baby is different my baby is breast fed and had his first tooth at 4 months. My best friends daughter didn’t get hers till 10-11 months. And she was breast fed for 2 months then formula fed.

remember, every baby is different; your sister in law sucks and so does daddy’s bro

Ignore em, her body will take care of it when its ready. Perfectly normal.

All kids are different. Never mind the negative input.

My daughter is 13 months tomorrow and still doesn’t have any teeth

My daughter is 11 months and no teeth. Don’t worry mama they’ll come

Yea that’s normal my daughter didn’t get her 1st tooth till 2 weeks after her 1st birthday

All kids develop so differently. I wouldn’t worry.

My 1st born didn’t get any until after her 1st birthday. My 2nd born has 7 before her 1st birthday. Every kid is different

2 Likes

Breastfeeding has nothing to do with teething! All babies are different. My 2 year old didn’t cut teeth until she was 9 months old. I nursed her until she was 14 months old. My almost 6 month old hasn’t cut teeth yet. My oldest 4 children cut teeth sooner than my 2 tear old did. Each child is different

2 Likes

My son was very late getting his teeth first teeth nine months old. Then they all came at once after his first birthday

He now six almost and got his back ones year ago.

We now waiting for very first loose tooth.

My son was born early though. And was prem so is behind

My daughter did not get teeth until right before her 2nd birthday. However she started teething at 4 months.

Mines 1 with only 4 :frowning:

My oldest didn’t get any until he was 10 months… it’s normal… Donno if it true or not but I also heard the longer they take to come in they will be more healthier

My son who is 3 now got his first 2 around 5 months . But my daughter who is 10 month old still doesnt have any or any signs of them . Doctor said she probably wont have any until after 1 . Both of my kids were breast & bottle fed .

Your in laws sound like such nice people :woman_facepalming:

My oldest didn’t get his first tooth until he was 11 months old, my second was 6 months and they were both exclusively breastfed and then after 6 months complimented with solid food. It all depends on the baby.

Tell them to fuck off! Wish I had done that more when my daughter was little!

My daughter is 7 mths and has 2 teeth popping through and I quit breast feeding her 5 months ago that has nothing to do with it.

Girl I was questioning whether it’s normal for my son to have 11 teeth at 10 months old :woozy_face::joy:

My son didnt get teeth till after his 1st bday and then they all came thru at once

Oh yeah sure, when you started formula feeding, the teeth that were supposedly already in their sockets, smelled the formula and just popped right back in…smh🙄

Yes that’s ok , that’s normal no rush slow growth all good. Don’t panic .

You may want to get reassurance from a pediatric dentist that your baby’s teeth are indeed in place and will be erupting soon- they say that the later baby teeth come in - the longer they last- the dentist can probably tell you more detail on their erupting- don’t let people scare you or inspire unnecessary guilt- I’m sure the dentist will be able to calm your fears!

My boys didn’t get teeth until they was almost a year. I wouldn’t be to concerned yet

My hubby’s first children, twins, were born full term, 7lb+ each, with teeth! Each of us is unique. No sweat. If truly worried, discuss at next pediatric visit.

My first son didn’t get any teeth until after he was ONE. she is finee

My daughter didn’t have teeth til she was 13-14 months

Always heard the later they come in the better

My daughter didnt get her first tooth until she was 11 months old lol she was a late bloomer!

My first was breastfed first 3 months the last formula and had teeth at 7 months i think my second same thing my third is currently breast fed 6 months old almost 7 and no teeth yet but is teething and has been since she was 4 months old. But still no teeth in yet all babies r different

Never mind them… Kids are all different. My first born cut his first tooth after his first birthday. Second born was born with 2 teeth. Third born at around 5 months. Don’t sweat the small stuff… It will come through :wink:

Our dentist said its actually better the longer it takes cause they will be stronger. My daughter didn’t get her first one until after her 1st births shes 20 mins and were just waiting on canins and 2 yr molars now

Yes. Some kids get their teeth much later. My son was 7.5 month when he got his first tooth. He’s almost 6 now in Kinder and doesn’t even have a loose tooth yet.
Some kids teeth just come in late.
My daughter complete opposite.

Both of my kids were past their first birthday before they got teeth.

My little guy didn’t get his first tooth till after his first bday. Then got the front 4 on top and bottom. Now he’s going to be 2 next month and just starting to get 4 back teeth at once. My Dr said he was fine. Teeth just grow in at different times. I wouldn’t worry about it :grin:

Ignore the bullies! Your baby is fine!

1 Like