Is it okay to sleep with another man while you are pregnant?

Ummm.
If youre single and use protection, and shower after so you dont risk any stds or utis go for it!
I never feel more confident than when i am pregnant! Alot of men have fantasies about sex with pregnant women and they go mad over getting to be with one.
Plus with all the extra blood flow to your lady parts and hormones sex feels amazing.
Go for it!

1 Like

I was super in the mood my pregnancies too. Hormones hit different for everyone. The man that fathered your baby is not worried about sleeping with other women.
Honey just use protection and enjoy yourself. Stress is horrible for pregnancy and sex is a natural stress reliever. Remember most haters are jealous.

2 Likes

Alicia, remind yourself of anyone…?

You’re single. Make sure to use protection. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Get you some. Just be safe

Make sure he doesn’t have anything. That’s the only advice I can give. Make sure you’re safe because there’s different STDs that can affect the baby

4 Likes

Honestly u had sex 20 weeks ago, why not just cool it for awhile until babies here? My opinion but do watchu want. Self discipline is a thing though. I wouldn’t.

7 Likes

Also you don’t need a man to get the job done.

6 Likes

Soooo. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was talking to someone, my daughter’s “sperm donor” has never met her or anything nothing to do with her… I moved on. Guy I’m with now has been there since day one stayed by my side and everything. Been together for 3 years on Halloween and have a son as well. Do what’s best for you :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

There is no wrong or right answer! Whatever choice you make just use protection

2 Likes

Go for it!!! Life’s to short with this world wide pandemic happening, just be SAFE use PROTECTION :sweat_smile:

Go for it shouldn’t be worried about being pregnant from
Another man :rofl:

1 Like

It’s what you feel comfortable with :slightly_smiling_face: I asked the same thing before I did it but at the end of the day it’s what made me happy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Target sells vibrators sis by the condoms !!

2 Likes

I was single and pregnant… I didn’t sleep with anybody until I was in a relationship and i knew it was gonna be stable. We ended up getting married and being together for over 5 years. Unfortunately he cheated and left me, but still I couldn’t just do it with just anybody.

1 Like

Oh lord have mercy… smmfh…

3 Likes

Who is she to tell you what you can and cant do with your own body, there are some men out there who love that shit and would pouce at the chance of going at it with a pregnant woman…the only thing of worry about is making.sire you dont catch anything that could hurt bubs so do use protection only for health sake

You’re single, use protection.

2 Likes

This isn’t my babies dad. But we’ve been together since I was 8 months pregnant :):black_heart:

16 Likes

Like a 1 night stand🧐

I wasn’t with my daughters dad when I was pregnant and I got into a relationship at 8 months but we were sleeping together before we were in a relationship. If the guy doesn’t care then it will be fine. I noticed alot of guys like pregnant women.

5 Likes

As long as you use protection so you don’t get an std go for it. It’s your life.

3 Likes

It’s perfectly fine regardless of other people’s opinions

2 Likes

My husband and I started dating when I was 5 months pregnant… he has been there through everything and my daughter calls him daddy. Do what you feel is best for you.

4 Likes

Your body? Your choice. Do what makes you happy, and be safe :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Just get a toy during that time… :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:
If it didn’t work out with the father of the baby you’re currently carrying, why would being with another man so early in too even occur to you? Sounds like a recipe for disaster if you wanna be experimental with your life like that… but a vibrator gets the job done just the same :joy::joy: and remember in 9 months you’ll forget how lonely you are being up all night with a newborn! :upside_down_face::woman_shrugging:
Hormones can be a mindfuck and it would be smart to get your affairs in order as far as baby prepping, not get caught up in something now you might regret later :ok_hand:t3:

10 Likes

Nobody can tell you not to f*"#. Get emmmmm

5 Likes

I think as long as your safe it’s your body. Your not in a relationship. You are an adult do what makes you happy just keep you and baby safe . Who care what anyone thinks. Maybe you will find your prince

5 Likes

You do you girl, have fun! At least you can’t get pregnant lol. You’re not hurting your baby, just use protection. The problem with people telling you it’s wrong probably have only had sex with one person missionary style. You’re going to be so busy being a mom when it happens and your sex drive will most likely be non existent, so like I said Have fun and good luck with motherhood when it happens!

21 Likes

I would have to say no.

2 Likes

If it doesnt bother him then it sure the hell shouldn’t bother you. Get your freak on girl!

6 Likes

What Samantha Cooper said. Who cares what we all think? Youre going to do what you want to regardless because youre an adult so do you boo :two_hearts:

3 Likes

In my opinion
If the man your wanting wants you just as bad then go for it
After having your baby it’s hard to get layed and having more than one baby my goodness having sex is even harder so enjoy what you can you should know your own limits fallow your gut feelings

If u r completely single then i don’t see anything wrong with it u just have to protect yourself from stds and of course covid. N also no one can judge u for your decisions as long as u r not hurting anyone.

2 Likes

What did I just read

3 Likes

Would not risk it… Std and infections are really dangerous during pregnancy. Not sating he has one but vetter safe then sorry

1 Like

Be safe and have fun everything is sealed up anyway :relaxed:

2 Likes

I get having physical desires, you have 3 choices be careful and have safe sex, make sure condoms are used, because any sexually transmitted disease/infection will likely cause harm to the baby, ask your doctor for more detail. Or learn to please yourself, toys can be awesome they won’t cheat on you and are always ready when you are, or do both look for a new guy and invest in adult toys. Good luck no matter what you choose.

2 Likes

I would just make sure theres no STDs to get that can harm the baby. Use protection and go for it. Nothing will happen to the baby

2 Likes

Use protection and get it girl!!

3 Likes

Do what u want and tell the friend when shes pregnant she can be celibate

2 Likes

Personally i wouldn’t feel right morally, but other people may feel different and thats absolutely fine. You need 100 percent put that baby first and make sure you get tested and the person you want to sleep with gets tested before you have sex. It may not be the most romantic thing to do but imagine catching something whilst pregnant that could harm your baby

As long as you safe and your okay with it then its your body and your choice xx

I mean you’re already pregnant… lmao let your freak flag fly!

8 Likes

Is it sex you want, or just loving touches, needing to feel wanted?

1 Like

Ewww no. Just come to terms with the fact you will not be having sex for a long time.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t but that’s my preference. If you do just make sure you are safe

1 Like

Personally I would be concerned about the men wanting to sleep with me. One would assume that most men would not find it a turn on to sleep with a pregnant women who is not carrying his child. Prob end up with some werdo with a fetish

2 Likes

I mean if your single do you, be safe cuz you don’t wanna expose yourself or your baby to anything but shoot girl get some lol

1 Like

No it’s not Oki it’s disgusting!

11 Likes

I personally wouldn’t but I’m not in your situation am on my 3rd child with the same partner but we do have regular sex a think as long as your in a relationship your safe about it a cant see why its anyone else business to be fair a cant give better advice as I’m not in your shoes xx

Personally I wouldn’t; however, it’s not my business!
But here’s a little advice- just make sure you’re not hurting anyone in the process! For instance please make sure you don’t partner up with a married man…lots of families get hurt and destroyed in situations like these!!!

23 Likes

Lets hope your friend doesnt get separated while pregnant and happens to be hungry for some lol do what you want and let her judge you… it says way more about her then it does about you that I can tell you ! Its easy to judge when you’re not in it.

57 Likes

Honestly in my opinion it’s ewe and weird but that is something that is up to you and totally only matters on what you think and feel about it. I couldn’t ever sleep with someone else other then the child’s father while pregnant but your not with him so it’s up to you…you can always use toys until you give birth.

26 Likes

I don’t really see the problem? Lol. If you aren’t with the father and this new man doesn’t care then I say go for it! There’s literally no reason you shouldn’t unless you yourself don’t want too. :blush:

25 Likes

Get it girl! You’re not in a relationship with the Father. I’d still be safe, and make sure it’s someone you know.

17 Likes

Do you! The relationship is over! Get it before the baby comes. I’m sure he is doing whatever he wants! I’d say just be safe so you dont contract anything to affect the babies health!

118 Likes

Hmm well if the father doesnt want to be with you or the babys life, and if the guy you are currently seeing wants to care and help you provide for the child then i say go for it.

39 Likes

I would love to know why it’s weird… And you two don’t talk then I mean :woman_shrugging:t2: people say its out of respect not to do it but I mean you shouldn’t not enjoy yourself because you and the baby’s dad aren’t together. Just use protection.

24 Likes

I think it’d be kind of weird. I personally wouldn’t do it. I would just buy a toy lol but I understand shit happens… If yall aren’t together and you have moved on with someone else, then go for it. I wouldn’t be out there having sex with multiple people though. And I would DEFINITELY use protection. There are too many STDs out there.

16 Likes

I met the man I’m with when when I was four months pregnant after my ex and I split up as we didn’t agree on if we should keep baby or not. Till today he is here. Very supportive partner. Loves my son as if he is the biological dad. So i say go for it if there is a man that wants you and your own.

10 Likes

Ive been there, I had 2 daughter single and on my own. You deserve some physical attention. It is a little wierd though, so being with someone you are comfortable with is kind of needed. Be safe and have fun. Dont let anyone tell you different. You are an independant women who is about to be a mother. You call the shots. Nobody lives your life day to day but you. Be happy.

5 Likes

I mean everyone is gonna have their own opinions in the matter, but how you feel about your decision is what really matters. I did the same while pregnant. BD wasn’t in the pic and didn’t plan on being there anyways, it was three months after he split and I got lonely and decided I wanted to feel wanted by someone, afterwards I felt stupid at first and thought what I did was wrong. But we’re only human and I learned that it didn’t cause my pregnancy any harm. Plus, me personally I think it’s okay, depending on the situation.

6 Likes

This man you are considering sleeping with could very well be someone you develop an amazing relationship with and may even wind up wanting to adopt the child you are carrying. Anything can happen. If nothing more, in the moment, consider it self care. If it goes further after the baby is born, you have a support system. Sounds like a win win to me :woman_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

Do it. You aren’t with the father. I can say it’s definitely not creepy haha as long as the guy knows you’re pregnant and doesn’t care who cares.

10 Likes

I would advise making sure this man doesn’t have a pregnancy fetish as it does exist. If he does and you are okay with a short term fling then just be safe. Knowing this mans long term intentions for you and you unborn child is a conversation you should have with him.

3 Likes

It truly depends on the situation. I’ve known my boyfriend since I was 8. We dated for a little in high school, broke up for 4 years… I had one son and was due with another. While I was pregnant with the 2nd, my current boyfriend and I got back together. His biological father is not involved and my boyfriend will eventually adopt him. 6+ years steadily together now, and we have 2 boys of our own together.

3 Likes

Honestly it really doesn’t matter. The only way it will affect your baby is if you’re being irresponsible and meeting up with possibly dangerous people or you aren’t practicing safe sex and contract something that can be passed to the baby during delivery. They actually will test you for sti’s even if you are in a committed relationship. They tested me and I’ve been with my husband for almost 9 years. Drs don’t know what happens at home and as far as they are concerned all that matters is that mom and baby are healthy.

30 Likes

I say do it! It’s Nobody’s business, and the ones saying eww have never been in a situation like this at all! Some men find pregnant women very attractive! There’s nothing wrong with it. That’s my personal opinion. :heart:

16 Likes

That’s a conversation to have between the new guy and you…one night stand EWW NO but someone you see a potential relationship with GO FOR IT…i did…me and the guy didn’t end up together but that’s another story

5 Likes

If you’re both ok with it I see no issue. I may be a little more hesitant to ensure he was STI free, but other than that I don’t see an issue.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that but nobody can tell you what to do with your body.

10 Likes

Give yourself some time, pregnant and a break up in a short amount of time theres some underlying issues that you may need to face and it wont be found having sex with another man. At the end of the day you can do as you choose

6 Likes

I think your best friend should shut up and let you do what you want to do it’s your body and your baby. And u are only human but I wouldn’t be going any sleeping with lots of different guys

5 Likes

I’d say just dont go giving it up to everyone. If its one guy… why not. Get him tested first for sure.

11 Likes

It would depend on some factors. Just prengant horny or interested in said sex partner?

My sister’s in-laws became a couple while she was pregnant with her oldest son. He is not the dad but raised him as his own; and they had 2 more boys together after. This was close to 50 years ago. In-laws are still married.

5 Likes

Absolutely not, out of the respect to your child… unless the guy gets tested beforehand. You don’t have a clue wtf he might have.

10 Likes

That’s a no. Have more respect for your unborn child and take care of it yourself. The with someone else can come later. That’s just me but you do you.

22 Likes

UM …TMI but if you and the Father aren’t together then why bring your friend, and the worlds opinion into your bedroom? Always best to be ,mysterious!

8 Likes

I dont think its weird. If you and the babies dad aren’t together then why can’t you have sex with someone else?
Also why does it have to be anyone else’s business? Your body your choice.

7 Likes

Yes it’s okay no it doesn’t make u nasty or disrespectful yes be safe and it actually makes giving birth easier if u do have intercourse through out your pregnancy

6 Likes

Just be careful and safe. Don’t want to harm the baby, but girl it is your life.

7 Likes

If you aren’t together then it shouldn’t be a problem to sleep with other men

5 Likes

It’s up to u and the guy hun. If ur both comfortable wit it and can be careful and safe then no harm will come to ur baby. Xx

4 Likes

It’s your body. Im sure the father has even thought twice about this when it’s time for him to do the grownup dance

5 Likes

Shit damage already done , he said to me so we fucked all through my pregnancy helped during labor. So go for it. Y’all adult’s. Be safe and enjoy it.

4 Likes

In my opinion it is nasty BUT… Its up to you. Its your body and your child. You dont need permission to do what feels right to you.

4 Likes

Do it. I was pregnant with my son and had a fuck buddy. Was fun

5 Likes

Girl that is your body no one else’s!!! Go get some‼️

8 Likes

I slept with someone else my entire pregnancy. To each their own. You don’t need to ask, if you want to go for it. The baby will not be hurt in anyway, which is all that matters.

1 Like

If you are single that’s 100% fine. It’s your body. Just use protection.

3 Likes

Use protection don’t risk catching something.
:grinning:

2 Likes

Girl it’s a basic human need, if you want it you go and get some and don’t let anyone tell you different. Personally I find it hard to believe all these women saying they only ever slept with the father of their children, if that’s really the case, and you are a grown woman, then I feel bad for you, might also be the same ones that wonder what an orgasm feels like. #opinions

I’m in pretty much same at moment . But me I honestly couldn’t bring myself to sleep with another man while carrying someone else’s baby I just don’t think it’s right

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it maybe bc im not in your shoes however don’t live you life of fear what others think… you do you girl bc once that baby comes you notice what you want doesn’t matter you live for your children there only young once. However not all moms think this way… and the end do what feels right to you. Its your business too not ur friends, sounds messed up when I say it, but I’ve never was in yoir shoes.

Do what you feel comfortable with, especially since you’re not with the babys father. Just make sure that whomever you get with is (a) okay that you’re pregnant, (b) clean of any type of std’s, and (c) not married.

To each their own, with everything in life. I was in the same situation and chose not too. And even now, don’t feel comfortable with having anyone around, but if you feel its what’s best for YOU, then do it girl!

You wont be doing it for awhile after the baby comes so if your in the mood do it now!! Go for it

2 Likes

I’m sure the baby’s “father” is doing as he pleases. I had sex w someone else while pregnant w my daughter. I was leaving the relationship, found out 3m after leaving that I was 14 weeks along and told the guy I was interested in. He didn’t mind and neither did I, (bio dad has now been sentenced to life in prison due to attempted murder charges) and he’s now the one listed on my daughters birth certificate and we dated for 3 yrs… it got bad when I left w a lotta DV but at the time I never felt weird about it.

My baby’s dad left me when I found out I was pregnant and I refused to even so much as flirt with another man. My baby’s dad wanted nothing to do with me and vanished completely but I still couldn’t do it. I felt like it was disrespectful to me, the baby and the other person.

17 Likes

Go for it. Just be safe and it is not gross or disrespectful as you are not with the father. If you are comfortable doing it I say do it. I dont understand how ladies are saying its disrespectful as I bet the dad is probably doing someone else so why cant you. Being prego or a mom should not stop you from being a woman. Just be careful as to not catch anything and I know when I was prego I was super horny but my ex was to busy doing 3 other woman lol so you go girl. Ignore the haters it’s your life and your body

1 Like