Is it okay to sleep with another man while you are pregnant?

Personally I would make do alone with some toys :joy:, but you do you hunny, just use a condom to protect you and baby! :kissing_heart:

It’s more about where YOUR mindset is at…

Yes please do you don’t ever let anyone else tell you how to live in your own skin

I did. :woman_shrugging:t2: fuck everyone else and their opinions. It’s YOUR body and YOUR baby. Just make sure to be protected so you and/or the baby don’t contract anything that could be harmful.

I mean, it really isn’t anyone else’s business what you do.

Its perfectly fine to have sex while you are pregnant

As long as the man is clean i don’t see why not.

I met my husband while pregnant. Weve been together 7 years. Yes we had sex while pregnant with another man’s child but that man also didn’t want anything to do with my pregnancy

My ex and I did it, and I was pregnant with someone elses kid, it was weird for me but we did it lol.

Your body, you choose if you want to or not. No one else’s opinion matters. I did

My bd is strangely into sleeping with pregnant women

I see nothing wrong with it if you use protection

If you’re not currently with anyone, go for it.

This newer generation dgaf about nothing & nobody. Including their fetuses

1 Like

I would do your homework on the “potential” because you dont want to contract anything that could be harmful to you or the baby. Also keep in mind of your emotional status, sex can cause a huge uproar especially while pregnant.

It’s your body, if you and the other guy aren’t bothered then why worry?

It depends on who you’re with. I mean, you’re already pregnant.

Your gonna do what you want to anyways in the long run so, who cares what anyone else thinks …

A dildo does the trick but if you know the guy than go for it and don’t listen to other people :wink:

Girl do what YOU WANT TO DO! Everyone’s gonna have a opinion but it’s YOUR LIFE!! Just be safe :sweat_drops: have fun and go get u some!! Lol

2 Likes

Sounds like you got A lot of issues to work out before the baby gets here

I agree with your Bestfriend i recon it’s nasty to sleep with another guy while carrying another’s child

It’s your body, nobody should shame you. Xx

Can’t get pregnant again, won’t need to worry about that atleast :rofl:

Did people not read she is not together with the father???

You can’t get pregnant twice right?? Go for it.

Use barrier methods until he’s properly vetted … otherwise who’s business is it

My opinion i wouldnt, i think its gross! U can risk getting a std or infections, just take care if u and ur child while pregnant

If the person you sleep with doesn’t mind then why not?

Why do you care about other’s opinions, just do you?

Hey! Who the hell cares? Its your body! Its your choice. Its not nasty, its sex. Its natural.

Wear a condom and get some!!

twenty weeks is fine… go for it girl.

Use protection and hopefully find a good man to keep.

2 Likes

Is this for real? It sounds so stupid.

Please use protection! Your baby will be at high risk once u start having sex while pregnant

I’m 20 weeks pregnant, single and the father and I don’t see each other.
I bought a vibrator and it works wonders! Plus no stupid attachments or worries! Best investment I’ve made🤘🏻

1 Like

As long as the guy has no stds it’s fine. Make sure to get him checked out first. It’s super normal to be super horny while pregnant. I say do it just stay safe.

Who’s business is it, but yours?

My sister did and her son turned out great.

2 Likes

Your friend isn’t sleeping with him you are so do what you want.

3 Likes

Your first mistake is giving a fuck what ur friend thinks… the rest is all your choice. Unless u and ur friend having sex.

I personally wouldn’t… Get yourself on love honey instead, there’s plenty of good toys :woozy_face:

1 Like

It’s your body. Do whatever u feel. Just make sure u be safe :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

1 Like

Go for it as long as you feel up to it.

2 Likes

Go for it :wink: I was in the same situation

1 Like

Use protection! Name of the game right now is no STDs, ya dig. I know how bad them hormones get. Do you mama.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I had sex while pregnant , not with the deadbeat either

Ignore these other ignorant people and do what you want. Just be safe.

1 Like

I don’t find it weird, if you want to, go for it.
My friend met her boyfriend when she was pregnant, they hooked up and now he’s an awesome bonus dad :tipping_hand_woman:t3:.

I feel the same way your friend does.

2 Likes

Go for it! You only live once. Just keep yourself safe ox

Do what you want to do! Just be safe with it.

If you’re not together I don’t see why not. Just be safe and enjoy

It’s your life! Do what makes you happy and what your comfortable with.

1 Like

Do you hun its absolutely fine and safe for bub. Be happy and fk what anyone else thinks :blush:

1 Like

If you feel comfortable then go for it just stay safe .

:woman_shrugging:t2: is it your friends body and baby or is it yours? Just don’t talk to her about it.

2 Likes

Girllllll do it!!! If both parties are down then don’t feel bad. I would do it. No shame. It’s your body.

1 Like

Just protect yourself and do your thing.

1 Like

Nah, I think that’s yucky to be getting some rando’s Dick while your baby is still in ur belly.
But thats just me

2 Likes

You are grown, do what you feel is best.

1 Like

It’s totally up to you. Nothing gross about it.

2 Likes

If you’re single and the other dude doesn’t care that you’re pregnant, then go for it :woman_shrugging:t3:

I was pregnant when I met my husband, we had sex like grown people do, he was there at the birth and the father wasn’t and we’ve been married now for 4.5 years.

2 Likes

GIRL GET ITTTT as long as it’s a healthy pregnancy you can get all the protected d you want

The only thing i would say is make him get tested hopefully he is clean then have fun :heart:

Giiirrrrllll go get that D lol just be safe about it and the baby is more than ok!

So you’re single? Go get that :eggplant: hunny. It’s okay.

2 Likes

. Do you!!! Safety of baby is first so get tested and use protection.

I think your friend sounds immature.
Sex is literally normal and healthy.
As long as you and partner are clear on what yall are/want and safe then girl you go have sex

Girl. If you aren’t in a relationship with anyone the do whoever you want

Don’t tell her
And do you
Maybe get a new best friend
Also I feel ya girl
I was like a hormonal sex Demon pregnant :smiling_imp::joy:

Pffft your friends a prude haha. Go get some, just be safe about it.

1 Like

If you r not with the dad do what makes you happy

1 Like

I wouldn’t but that is just me. You do you (be safe)

I had an entire different relationship when I was pregnant with one of my children and my baby turned out totally fine. Her biological father didn’t want to be in the picture and I met someone at 2 months pregnant he was with me for the birth and we stayed together for 2 more years after she was born. We ended things as friends and he was a good role model for my child as a Father figure.

Do you baby girl ! :heart: just ALWAYS be safe !

Just remember whatever std he has that u could get ur baby can too…

His loss… live your life for you…

If you are single, just take absolutely every step necessary to make sure you don’t get an STD which could be dangerous for the baby

2 Likes

This makes me think of friends. Do you!! Get yours!! :partying_face: pregnancy makes you all kinds of frisky. Just wrap the sausage

1 Like

I honestly think it’s nasty as hell.:woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Not a problem , even a pregnant woman needs loving. Lol

As long as ur being safe go head

Information like this is personal. Should not be shared on FB. It’s your choice.

I don’t see a problem. Enjoy!

U do what makes u happy fuck ur friend its ur life don’t live by anybody else’s rules

4 Likes

I say go for it as long as you make sure to be safe and trust the person. You’re a grown ass woman. No shame in it. Hormones during pregnancy are crazy and sex is perfectly safe and normal. Just take precautions to protect the baby from anything that could get passed along. Get it, girl! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Your best friend is absolutely right!!!

Don’t do it
If you’re in the mood to have sex please go buy you a toy

If u just in the mood get a vibrator. U never know daddy might show up to be All u need and u having another partner will fuck things up.
Or if u know for sure he’s ur soulmate go for it :bangbang:

If your cool with it and your sex partner is cool with it go for it.

Geeeees if the guy doesn’t care go for it.

Girl go have some fun and ride a penis! The relationship is a thing of the past. And you have needs.

Your business. Nobody’s else’s :woman_shrugging:t4::ok_hand:t4:

SMH… Close one chapter of your life before moving on to the next…

1 Like

As long as all parties involved are okay with it. :woman_shrugging:t4: Go for it.

Get a TOY. That aint it. Dick can wait till the baby exit the building.

1 Like

Yes. Your body just use protection.