Is it possible to be pregnant but have a period?

Yes, it happens.
When my mom was pregnant with my baby brother, she had her period for 5 months, and she was on the pill. And yes, my lil brother was born and he came out perfectly normal. Yes, although not common, it is normal to have a period when pregnant.
However, I quite understand how you feel. For your piece of mind, I suggest going to your OB-GYN.

My great grandmother had 11 children. And from what Iā€™ve been told, she had a ā€œperiodā€ with all of them.

My first child I didnā€™t find out I was pregnant till I was 16 weeks. Mainly bc my periods were on time just lighter. It finally stopped when I found out I was pregnant. Every womenā€™s body is different some might spot and most wont have one at all. If you feel unsure just call your OBGYN. Good luck momma.

Yes. A coworker had her normal period for 2 months and found out she had been pregnant that whole time. Baby was healthy

Best to get bloodwork done, Iā€™ve had 3 false positive tests in past. They were from clear and first response too!

Yes, i did!! And was 5 months ahead of my pregnancy nd was taking the pill as wellā€¦ I didnā€™t know nd thought the pill was playing up with my menstrualā€¦ But luckily for me, i ended up having my first girl and had already 2 boys under the age of 2ā€¦ And what made it not believable, i didnā€™t show till i was 8 monthsā€¦ Thatā€™s wen my belly actually popped!!

With my last child I had a period every month up to the seventh month. Then I found out was pregnant. They gave me meds that stopped them.

I had two first one very light about 4/5 days and second very light only 2/3 days but I was on the pill so didnā€™t think anything of it then found out at drs I was 9 weeks pregnant :joy: heā€™s now 5

I didnā€™t know I was pregnant til I was 6 months with my second, as had no sickness and I had 3 periods so it happens

My mom did her whole pregnancy she didnā€™t find out she was Prego till she was 6 months for that reason with my brother

Yes I had a period and was 5 weeks pregnantā€¦

That was implantation bleeding. You canā€™t have a period and be pregnant. Science.

My mom and sister both had their periods untill they were about 5-6 months pregnant.

My dates were off with my first because I did have a period but I was pregnant.

Do you track your temperatures? My mom bled til she was 5 months with me.

With my 3rd child I had periods. I thought I was having a miscarriage because Iā€™d had miscarriages before, but everything was perfect with the baby.

My mom had her period the whole time she was pregnant with me.

With my son I had my period every month until delivery

Yes its. Possible. Get checked by. Dr

I would go to an actual doctor and get checked out

It can happen! Anyway, congrats on your pregnancy!!

I bleed through both pregnancies on and off.

Yes my step sister had one her first trimester

Yup had mine all the way through

All you guys saying you can have a period while youā€™re pregnantā€¦ a simple google search is all you have to do to find the answer.

My cousin didnā€™t even know she was expecting until the last month of pregnancy, so yeah it can happen. It was her second one, she didnā€™t feel off about anything, didnā€™t show, and only gained some weight in the last month. She kind of didnā€™t feel well about 3 weeks before he was born and went to the doctor thinking she pulled a muscle or something. Yeah very true story.

Many people have had this happen

My name is Valary West.Iā€™m from Canada, My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesnā€™t even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through I am very happy today with my family. My name is West Valary living in Canada, My husband left me for good 3 months now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr. Odumeje a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 48 hours. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email [email protected] . Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stressā€¦ He always hello, now i call him my father. contact him now he is always online email [email protected] or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2349012479806