Is it time for me to move on from my relationship?

Yes honey it’s time to move on. It will be tough but I was a single mom with 2 children. Yeah I had to move home for a little bit but it was worth it for my happiness.

He is not the one…for you or the baby. A man that loves you doesn’t play games. A good father doesn’t go months at a time without seeing his baby.

How can have feelings for a guy that hasn’t seen his kid in 6 months

2 Likes

Hes playing games with you. Time to move on. If he really loved you and respects you, you wouldnt be questioning whether or not to stay.

You said it best he is wanting you to prove but what is he doing to prove it to you …hmmm. … time to get ya someone who gives an equal effort .

I can’t give you advice. You will most likely follow your heart. I will share my story. I am blissfully single for 6 years now. It was the best decision I ever made for my family. I chose my daughter’s needs over her father’s. I won’t go into the bad details of my relationship with him but it’s similar to yours. I also have other children and he never tried to be in their lives plus continues to be absent from our daughter’s life. No matter which road you choose I hope a positive outcome for you all.

He’s totally mentally messing with you. But you will put up with it for a few more years until you get sick of it. It just bothers me that your baby has to go on that ride. You have to get used to an open relationship because taking him back means you accept his multiple partners for life. I’m very sorry you will endure this, but if you don’t have the strength to leave someone who CLEARLY is showing you what kind of horrible person he is…you just have to suffer through it.

Move on. You deserve to be happy and it doesn’t sound like you are.

Give him the dna test. And move on. Then he can be in kids life. And kid can have 2 parents that aren’t toxic for everyone.

1 Like

Yea it kind of goes to that saying if it didnt work the 1st time… And it didnt work the 2nd time… And etc etc… You just have to learn to cut that string and move on. Its not fair for your son that the only time daddy wants to be a dad is if hes with you. Trust me guys will be guys and most are selfish and could give 2 shits less if what they are doing is hurting anyone else. For you and your babez I say move on theres no point in putting your child through this cycle of dads here oh dads gone… And dads here again oh now hes gone… Children learn by example and its better to not have him grow up with the mentality of men leaving their families. Best of wishes girl

What relationship? He hasn’t seen his child since Christmas. Sounds over to me🤷🏽

Move on. Same thing happen with me and the father of my son. I moved on and honestly it was the best thing. I’m happy and there is no stress about he’s mind games.

The relationship is already over. You gotta move on and don’t force him to wanna be there for the baby.

I don’t really think you need an answer from all of us … You already know the answer. Move on!

You answered your own question - you and your son deserve way better

Move on. Its toxic. Find some one who’s fitting to be a role model in your sons life and loves you both equally

As I’ve heard before, the question wouldn’t cross your mind at all it it weren’t something you wanted to do. If you want to leave… Do it. Wish you the best.

There is no trust, how are you going to live with this pathetic man if he ignores his Son…get rid if him…find someone who WANTS you…good luck…

He’s “Playing You”. Anyone that Cares is There! Forget those “Feelings” they Will Fade with Time. Make a Life for Yourself & Your Son. Go to your County Courthouse & file for Custody & Child Support. Stop being a Pushover for someone that Does.Not.Care. about You or your Son.

Time to move on. You already knew this in your heart otherwise you wouldnt of posted this. You need reassurance look at your lil boy ,he deserves better. Good luck

Move on. I held out too…brought me nothing but pain. Life is much better now :heart:

1 Like

Girl move on to someone who cares& not someone who only wants what he wants when it’s convenient for him!! You deserve better!!!

2 Likes

Please walk away and find your own happy. He doesn’t act like he cares about you or that sweet baby

Walk away, move away if you can. Start a fresh life. I wish someone would have pushed me to do that. He’s playing you and every girl rn. He’s not interested in you or baby. He doesn’t know WHAT love is yet and won’t for a bit. He just wants to play. But when he’s done playing he’ll want yout bc you “stuck by him”. That is a possessive statement. He thinks you are his extra piece that’ll never walk away.
Rarely walking away for a good good time without contact “straightens them out” but rarely AND YOU have TO stay away for THAT to happen. Either way stop dotting, hoping, expecting, etc. Move onto your next path in this journey for YOU AND BABY boy

Time to move on to better things if he loved you he would not be putting you through all that

Girl …move on straight up xo
Best wishes moving forward xo

Didn’t even read whole thing just first couple sentence wow leave not seeing kid too uggh find better

Let him be… u can love him from afar… take care of your son (YOUR SON)

GET OUT!!! If he is not your equal, he is not worthy of you & your baby!!! Move along, neither of you need him!!!

Move on… I been there done that… not worth it

Get on with your life. He’s playing with your emotions

Take him for child support and move on.

1 Like

I’m just surprised you have to even ASK…girl…go enjoy your life…you dont need CRUMBS…

Time to move on…you and your baby deserve more :revolving_hearts:

Move on girl before you can’t!!!

Same situation ihad to move away

Run as fast as you can

Throw the whole man out😂

1 Like

Do not give up on him if you love him.

Seek sole custody and ditch the bum!

It’s time to be done, people don’t change. He will continue to sleep with other women, he will continue to accuse you of sleeping around too. Your son will possibly pick that behavior up as well because it will seem “normal”. Please love and respect yourself and you son enough to move on.

1 Like

He is a jerk!!! Never going to change!!! Horrible father!!! He hasn’t seen his son since Christmas, & you still have feelings for the dead beat,!!! He has excuse after excuse. He made you have a DNA test!!! My question is why would you want a jerk like him. He treats both you & your son like crap!!! Run from him & never look back!! Stop letting this weak man play you!!!

Move on. Someone who loved you wouldnt do this shit. They would be in the muck with you every day. Not off in the distance holding a carrot for you. Fuck that noise. Know your worth girl. There is better dick out there.

Move on. If he really did love you, there shouldn’t of been other women. He is using you for something. Money? Are you buying him things? Anything? Food? Phone bill? Gas for his car? Even the little things to him are useful. Stop being the sugar mama, and start being a mama to your kid.

Move on you deserve better

I would move on. But i understand being ur baby father.
But more importantly.
U have make him step up for ur baby.
Spend time n money o n.v him and help raise the baby
Or take child support out on his ass.
Best of luck.

Love yourself and your baby more than you love him… you know what you have to do… it’ll hurt like hell but you’re holding on to hope, memories and especially disrespect… do you not think there’s better out there or that you’re worthy of it??? YOU ARE!!! BELIEVE IT AND BOSS UP!!!

move on to your life

Girl . Move on . Fuckers like that have a plan up their sleeves

Boy bye. You deserve better

Take his ass to court for child Support. Why are you young girls so afraid to do this? He help make that child make him happy to take care of it it’s the child God-given right to get help from both parents

How I Got My Ex Back… After a year of Broken marriage, my lover left me with one kid, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr goko which i met online who brought my back to me. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about Dr goko Some people testified that he brought their Ex back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, you can contact him on Dr goko email hm (Dr.gokospellhome12@gmail. com) or WhatsApp +2349068679070 He is the best spell caster that can help you with your problems

Hell no move on. Looks like he doesn’t want a relationship but he’s stringing you along so you don’t move on. You know the whole of I can’t have you no one else will type thing.

He still has some growing up to do. Go get a real man that will love your baby like his own. the dad will be sorry, but at least you won’t anymore

Move on and don’t look back

Get rid of him the faster the better they always say you are the one cheating when they are.He was probably cheating when you got pregnant by him.

Why would you want someone who doesn’t want you? If you aren’t the person he wants to wake up next to every morning and he doesn’t miss his kid enough to fight to see him all the time… he’s not worth it and you and your kid aren’t important.

Move on you deserve better your baby deserves better but make sure he at least pay child support you can’t make him be a parent but you can at least make him do that he says he wants you but never asks about his baby then you don’t want him.

U can answer to ur question my dr. U dont need advice. U just have to open ur eyes n stop being a fool​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

My advice is to stop chasing him, maybe date a little, have fun you never know. Don’t stop living to wait on him.

Once u move on hon and he sees u truly HAPPY with someone else TRUST me he’ll be up ur A** begging u to be with him!

I think you know the answer

You need to move forward sweetie because holding yourself back hoping for the relationship with him is not worth it I know I been through this same thing I am happier in life now you are worth more than the way he is treating you he cheated because he didn’t really love you I put my own self through these same feelings with my ex he can still be in the babies life but you will find more peace and happiness in yourself to just let him go from your life God bless you sweetie

Leave. You deserve better