Is it to early to take a pregnancy test?

I got pregnant 4 weeks after giving birth. So yes, you COULD be pregnant, but your body also isn’t back to normal yet after having a baby and the bleeding really isn’t surprising. Don’t panic! Keep an eye on things and take a test, then probably another in a couple weeks, and if not pregnant get on birth control :slightly_smiling_face: In the meantime, I suggest you make him wrap it up, just in case, lol

I had my baby 14 Desember and still having ons and off bleeding think I’m having my period now so don’t know how you stopped in just a few days after you had your baby, guess you lucky, I fell pregnant while breastfeeding my twins at just 5 months old, believe me to have 3 babies is not fun and games if you don’t want to fall pregnant take precautions point blank

I am only 10 months younger than my brother. Take a test, get on birth control. It does happen!

I conceived on January 15th and tested positive on January 20th. But I believe you’re ok

You can get pregnant when a man “pulls out”. Other forms of birth control would probably be more effective for you. Your best bet is to call your doctor. Discuss your concerns and schedule an appointment, and ask to be tested there. Also, discuss forms of birth control that are available to you and your partner. I know you’re worried, but going on the internet to get medical answers isn’t always the best idea.:blush: