Is it true you get more sick when you are pregnant with a boy?

My last pregnancy was horrible with morning sickness. It was twin girls!

I think it’s true bcoz with my two boys I really had a hard time…morning sickness, vomitting after a meal while brushing my teeth afterwards…it was so hard but absolutely rewarding

my girl had me sick for 9 months, my boy not at all. guess it depends on the person lol

I have an almost 6 year old daughter wasn’t sick, not even once, with her. I’m 36 weeks with a baby boy and I have HG with this pregnancy and have had the absolute worst pregnancy I’ve ever had.

Was true for me I was sick whole time with my boy and with my girls I had normal morning sickness

I have never had morning sickness and I have 2 boys and a girl, but with many friends I’ve seen more morning sickness with girls… I did how ever have killer heartburn though, and in my case the more hair baby had the worse the heartburn

I had a boy and I never had morning sickness I was fine my whole 9 months

1 Like

No not true,i have 2 boys and never got sick.

My sister in law had the worst pregnancy the whole ten months. She had all day sickness when she was pregnant with her son. I however, had the most amazing pregnancy with my son. I never felt more beautiful and amazing and also never threw up once! It just differs person to person

I’m a lot sicker and I’m pregnant with a girl right now

I’m a lot sicker and I’m pregnant with a girl right now

I had opposite I got so sick the whole pregnancys with my girls my boys I hardly ever got sick

Had a girl was sick all 40 weeks lol

I’ve had 3 girls. First was barely sick, second was sick until 16 weeks, 3rd was on and off sick the entire pregnancy.

I have 4 kids, 1st boy i was horribly sick all the time, 2nd boy i wasn’t to bad, 3rd girl only got sick at the smell of food and 4th boy nothing at all, it varys child to child, person to person

Not true, but you’ll experience symptoms earlier second time round.

Could just be your body adjusting.

I was so sick with my 1st & 3rd… 2 different genders. Everything I ate, drank and smelt I threw up

Not at all. I was NEVER sick with my son and my pregnancy with my daughter was about the death of me. Sick for 6 months!!

I had 2,boys. Each pregnancy was dramatically opposite the other. I think it depends how healthy you are and how far apart that your pregnancies are.

My pregnancies are 8 years apart, but my first was my son and I think I was sick much longer with him, over 6 months!
But I’m 22 weeks with a girl right now and haven’t been sick in at least a month!

I was the opposite. Morning sickness the whole 9 months with my girls. None whatsoever with my boy.

My first child was a boy, I was sick through out my whole pregnancy. But it wasn’t terrible. No nausea with him. I felt beautiful, had great skin and hair… I’m currently pregnant, with a girl. And man, she takes the cake! My skin is a mess, no energy to even care about my hair. It was a walk in the park when I was pregnant with my son compared to her. I throw up all the time, there’s no pattern, I’ll eat something and be fine. A day or to later, eat the same thing and violently throw it up. Most days I throw up at 2-3 a day, sometimes 5 times. Here and there I’ll have a great day with no vomiting. Oh And I’m nauseas all the time. I’m only 14 weeks. Lmao praying things will get easier soon.

I was! Hardly any morning sickness this pregnancy with baby girl.

I was worse with the girls but

I was more sick with my girl! Not sick at all with both of my boys.

I was so sick with all 3 of my boys I threw up all morning long. My girls I was just nauseous

I got sick for 1 day with both of my boys. Every baby and pregnancy is different.

I was so sick with my son had to get shots throughout pregnancy

I had a boy and Only pregnancy symptom I had was being tired. Otherwise felt amazing. My sister was really sick w her first girl and her second girl she was sick for only a week.

Those kind of wives tales are unpredictable. I was extremely sick for my whole pregnancy. In and out of the ER and on bedrest. I was vomiting water. I have a 4 yr old daughter.

I never got sick with my son but my daughter i had morning sickness first 15 weeks and everytime i had greasy food through out the whole 40w5d

I was sicker w my girls. My boy i didnt have any morning sickness

Um, no. Lmao not true :joy::skull:

I had two girls first one was easy peasy…never sick at all , clear skin felt great. 2ND girl total opposite. Sick from very beginning face broke out the whole pregnancy and I absolutely couldnt stand to be around my husband. I just knew it was a boy …NOPE my 2and baby girl lol.

2 Likes

I had 2 girls no morning sickness at all and one boy a butt ton of morning sickness

I didn’t get morning sickness with any of my boys all I did was have cravings and everything was fine until I had my last one

I have 2 girls and my whole pregnancys I felt extremely sick

Ive heard u get sicker with girls. I have 2 boys. With my first i was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum which is severe nausea/vomiting. With my second i had figured out how to deal with it. Thanks to them i can puke while driving down the highway lol. Glad for the stack of styrofoam cups every time id get a sonic cup of ice before and after work.

Not true 4 me
I had two girls an both sick an i knew i was having a boy b.c ive had a really good pregnancy no sickness at all…

I always heard you get sick with a girl but not a boy & that’s exactly what happened to me! Pregnancy was a breeze with my son but I stayed so sick with my daughter!

Horribly sick with my daughter and was fine for my son. Every pregnancy is different.

I threw up non stop for the first 7 months with my daughter. :tired_face:

I was extremely sick with both girl and boy

Hehe its all just wives tales… Only one ive found out is really true is that alot of heartburn means a headfull of hair… Every pregnancy is different. Sorry youre feeling so ill…

Every pregnancy is different. I have 3 boys. My last i had terrible morning sickness that lasted all darn day
The other 2 i was perfect. I wouldnt believe the old wives tales, if i did all my boys would of been girls lol

Girls have given me issues.

Each pregnancy is different. Doesn’t matter if the sex is different or not.

1 Like

I got more sick with my daughter than I did with my second son

Not sick at all two boys over here.

Not true .threw up for 9 month as with my first who was girl. Little nausea with 2nd and 3rd that were girls. Nothing with my 4th it was a boy.

I was sick as shit with my daughter…

Nope. Between. My two boys I vomitined only once.

5 boys… I was sick from the moment I woke up to the moment i went to bed, all throughout my pregnancies.

I have 3 kids 2 girls and a boy I was horribly sick with all 3 I love my kids but hated pregnancy.

I only puked and felt nauseous about twice with my son. Depends on the person I’m sure.

im pregnant w my first now and shes a girl i was so sick from the very beginning to 14 weeks i could hardly eat

I am pregnant with baby number four all three of my first pregnancy I was a little sick and they were all girls this one I have been super sick to the point I had to be put on medication and in the second trimester still have to take them and it’s another girl!

1st boy no sickness… 2nd boy sick for 8 months lost 30lbs during that pregnancy. Dr monitored us closely and he was growing perfectly and was perfect at birth! The sickness was horrible but I looked good lol got down to my high school weight :joy:

I have a boy and a girl didn’t get sick with either one, im sure it has absolutely nothing to do with it

I was the worst sick with my daughter. Couldn’t eat without getting sick. Towards the end I could only eat two maybe three bites per meal. Yet I STILL gained 30 lbs!!! To this day M&Ms make me sick. My oldest son I loved healthy fruits and veggies except spinach. My youngest I didn’t have any preferences. I gained 70 lbs with my oldest and 50 with my youngest. I never overate. I just have shitty genes. I tried counting my calories with my youngest and still hit 30 lbs despite my best efforts.

None with my boy and constant nausea with my 2 girls.

I have 3 boys…1st I was sick the whole time…twins not at all

I had an amazing pregnancy with my son no sickness and a 3 hour labour from the moment my water broke I think it depends on the person

I have a boy. Only was sick one time my whole pregnancy

I had terrible morning sickness with my first and she was a girl. I’m pregnant again and I’ve felt so great so I’m guessing it’s a boy hopefully :rofl:

Nope. I was perfect with my 3 boys. I was fine with surro twins (boy and girl). This surro baby is a girl and I am dying​:sob::sob::sob:

Equal sickness for my boy and girl.

I had 2 boys and never got sick. There were some foods that made me nauseous but never got sick.

Had two boys and never had any sickness but my hubby did.

I didnt feel well with my boy but felt great with my girl

I wasn’t sick at all with my son and with my daughter I was sick over half the pregnancy

I puked more with my daughter - it’s more about the levels of hcg in your body tho

I had a girl and lived off soda cracker and G2 for 5-1/2 months.

For me it was none at all with my first a girl but had HG for 39 weeks with my son currently 14 weeks with my 3rd sick but not like I was with my last lol so im thinking this ones a girl haha

I was sick as hell with my boy

Its not true. I didnt get sick when i was pregnant my son but for one time.

I have 2 boys. First one was easy. No morning sickness. Nothing. Second one. Omg!! I was sick the whole time. I couldn’t wait to have him!!

Nope just an old wives tale.

I got very sick with my girls not my boy

ehhh its just random. I was sick with my first two boys , pregnant with my 3rd boy and a little sick cant eat drink same things but not AS bad as before

I was extremely sick when I was pregnant. Little girl.

My mom was equally as sick when she was pregnant with my brother as she was with me. I think it’s all dependent on the person and pregnancy

I didn’t get sick a single time and hardly ever felt nauseous when I was pregnant with my son 🤷 I’ve always heard you get the most sick when you’re pregnant with a girl

I was sick right up till about 15weeks (18wks now) and im having a boy, my sister on the other hand had no morning sickness whatso ever and she also had a boy, just depends on the person :slight_smile:

Not for me… my girl made me so ill!!! And drained the damn life out of me

I had so much energy with the boys and wasn’t sick with my second boy at all

No. Was sick with both pregnancies had girl first time n boy second time. My daughter morning sickness was horrible n my son it was horrible morning sickness plus motion sickness lasted 3months both pregnancies

Felt horrible with my boy.

No I am pregnant with girl number two and sick…my first girl not so much but this time all first trimester I spent with the porcelain throne.

Not true because I’ve had three boys now and haven’t had hardly any morning sickness.

No. I didn’t have any sickness with either. My first was a girl my second was a boy…

With my son I was just nauseas until the first trimester was over, but I’m currently pregnant with my daughter and it’s been a nightmare of a pregnancy. But that’s just my experience, every woman and every pregnancy is different.

My first and only babe so far is a boy and I never had morning sickness and by never I mean 1 day I threw up 1 time from smells but that was it my entire pregnancy.

I’ve never even heard anyone say that .

I had severe morning sickness the WHOLE time my second pregnancy…
My third pregnancy I had morning sickness for the first 6 weeks
and my first pregnancy I had No sickness whatsoever…
They’re all girls .
Every pregnancy is different ! and the only way to tell if you’re having a boy or girl is blood work or an ultrasound :hugs:
Good luck though :relaxed:

My daughter was worst … 8 months of morning sickness. My son was 2 months

1 girl, 1 boy

Both :nauseated_face::tired_face::nauseated_face::weary::nauseated_face:

Everyone is different i was crazy sick with my first boy and barely sick (not much at all until i was 6/7 months

Two girlies and sick from 3 weeks on with both!!

All pregnancy is different I had 4 girls sick to stomach with 2 of them great for the other 2 so that has nothing to do with the sex of the baby

I say this is false! I have one boy and two girls and with my girls I felt like I was dying! Constantly sick. Couldn’t keep even water down.

all 3 pregnancies were completely different and I had a boy every time :joy: it’s all a hoax that gives 50% chance of guess correctly lol