Is it true you get more sick when you are pregnant with a boy?

Zero sickness with either one. Girl, boy.

I’ve had 3 boys the first two pregnancies were a breeze but the third not so good

I had two boys then two girls. Was soooo sick with the girls :nauseated_face:

I wasnt sick a day with my son. With my daughter I threw up every single day

False. I was not sick like people day with my first 3 pregnancies. My 4th of the other hand… I could only eat strawberries and bagels. That’s what Prayers for Eleanor - Baby Lady loves to eat now. Lol

I think that each pregnancy is different for each person…… I don’t think that the sex is a determining factor. Has to do with hormonal changes.

1 Like

It was opposite for me. I was sick my entire pregnancy with my first daughter, like last time I threw up was right before I had her. With my second daughter, it got better at seven months but the nausea never went away. With my son I just had, i stopped throwing up around 4 months with occasional nausea the remainder of the pregnancy.

I had a boy with 0 morning sickness and now I’m 28 weeks with a girl and sick everyday

For my son I wasn’t hardly sick,for my first daughter I started getting sick at about 5 weeks and was sick until about eight months,no kidding

According to the old wives tale you get more sick with a girl because you’re dealing with her hormones and your own hormones. But I had two girls and didn’t get sick except maybe once with each of them. The only thing is I couldn’t go to Souper salad cuz that’s what made me sick. LOL. It just depends on the person and the pregnancy room. Every person and every pregnancy is different.

i had a girl and i was horribly sick till 30 weeks. the wives tale is you’re sicker w a girl.

1 Like

I was sicker with my daughter

It is with me. I was pregnant with a girl first and never got sick. I’ve been sick a lot with my second and he’s a boy!

My sister had 2 boys 1 girl, she was deathly sick with all 3.

Three girls— I was sure I was gonna die with my first, spent tons of time in the hospital, IV fluids not able to eat and lost 65lbs due to Hyperemesis Gravadeium. Second one I had some serious heartburn and regular morning sickness. Third I haven’t even noticed being pregnant til the baby started moving.
ALL girls, all different

No its the ither way round aparently, ive always heard that your sicker with a girl! And everyone i know that has had girl has been bad (apart from me) i didnt get sick with either of my boy or girl xx

Haven’t had a boy but I can tell you with my one and only child I was sick everyday all day. I lost 23 lb from start to finish with my little girl.

I was way more sicker with my girls. 2 girls very very sick. 2 boys not that much.

Not true. None of the symptoms matter, every pregnancy is just different.

I have 2 boys. No morning sickness at all

I wasn’t sick at all with my boy.

I was always sick with my daughter. I’m 33 weeks pregnant with my son and the only time I’ve gotten sick was after brushing my teeth a few times :woman_shrugging:

No it’s a myth. Each pregnancy effects you different or they can effect you the same as the previous ones same goes for if you belly sits high or low it doesn’t mean anything it’s just how your body is handling it

I’ve had 3 boys- first and third I was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravudium (extreme morning sickness all day every day the whole pregnancy causing dehydration and frequent hospital visits). Second one, no nausea at all the entire time.

Deff not. I had 2 boys and completely different pregnancies

I am currently with a boy and had nausea early on but only got sick once…

I have 3 boys…
1st wasnt sick at all… magical pregnancy
2nd I died slowly all the way threw
3rd was off and on but mostly all good

I had awful morning sickness with my first boy, and nearly none with my second so unfortunately just a myth :blush:

Not true, it all depends on the individual. Everyone is different. I barely got morning sickness with my 2 boys, but with my 2 girls it was more compared to my boy pregnancies.

It depends on your body. With my first boy I was horribly sick all nine months until he was out. And with my second its less but im still nauseous all the time.

I had a boy and I was never sick, and I hardly gained any weight. Left the hospital weighing as much as I did before i got pregnant

I did know I was having a boy everytime because I got like a happy trail from the testosterone. :roll_eyes::weary:
So 3rd baby I knew was a boy 7 weeks in

So nasty black belly hair maybe a sign :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My daughter I was so sick I lost 40 pounds was easier with my son

1 Like

I’m pregnant with babe number 2 and we’re having a girl. This time around I have literally had morning sickness the entire time and I’m about to pop in a few weeks. My first daughter the day I found out I was pregnant was the first and only day that I really had morning sickness and after that I only really puked 4 other times.

I was sick my whole pregnancy with my daughter. I wasn’t with my son because I had meds. But they discontinued by the time I had my daughter and nothing else worked

I have two girls and i was sick everyday from the day that test was positive till the day those beautiful babies exited my womb

1 Like

No. My pregnancy with my boy was so comfortable and beautiful. My daughter in the other hand, she tried to kill me from the inside. I was so sick and in pain. I was miserable during the pregnacy.

We can always make our relationship the best for us, life or career a successful as we desire, it only take you to put in the right effort and if you feel you need help then look for help. After my wife left me heartbroken. I was lonely, devastated and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and powerful man Dr Nathan who helped me brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever am so happy with life now thank you so much Dr Nathan you can email him on (Nathanayakasolutionhome@gmail. com) or you can also what’sapp him on +2347019014544

We can always make our relationship the best for us, life or career a successful as we desire, it only take you to put in the right effort and if you feel you need help then look for help. After my wife left me heartbroken. I was lonely, devastated and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and powerful man Dr Nathan who helped me brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever am so happy with life now thank you so much Dr Nathan you can email him on (Nathanayakasolutionhome@gmail. com) or you can also what’sapp him on +2347019014544

Nope I’m having a girl, my morning sickness started immediately at 4 weeks and it was the worst out of all three of my pregnancies. Symptoms don’t determine the gender. They are all myths.

1 Like

My easiest pregnancy was my boy. The 2 girls tried to kill me. I was sick day and night. Couldnt eat anything.

Myth. Everyone is different. I was sick with my oldest, boy. But nothing compared to how sick I was with #2, girl. #3, boy, didn’t phase me at all. I could’ve gone through my whole pg without knowing I was pg.

I lost my appetite & had morning sickness briefly in the beginning, then only nauseous when i didn’t eat every couple hours and im having a Boy

I had horrible morning sickness with my son but with my daughter I didn’t have any morning sickness

1 Like

If you message me you age and birthday I can tell you what you’re having. I’m pretty good at predicting sex of babies

Not always but im having a boy and my first trimester sickness was the worst

Out of 4 boys I was SO sick with 2 of them. Had to be put on meds. Pregnant now with a girl and had mild morning sickness. Its gone now. Didn’t last long. So it’s definitely a myth.

I was not sick at all with my boy. Not a single day. I got lucky!! He had me eating everything I could get my hands on and then some though.

My two day daughters put me in the hospital and on meds because of how sick I got… currently 28 weeks with our son and I haven’t gotten sick once :woman_shrugging:t3:

I had 3 girls and one boy. The only morning sickness I ever had was with my boy 🤷

I had a baby girl and everyone is different but women I know who’ve had boys were way sicker than me

I only got sick with my daughter literally, but my stomach stayed upset with my son, never become anything more than that though. Chew spearmint gum, I promise it works wonders.

Was the opposite for me 1st pregancy was my son and I had no morning sickness or anything. Second pregnancy with my daughter I was spewing every day from 6-13 weeks

I didn’t have morning sickness at all with my boy. But I only have one, so nothing to compare it to.

I was sick all day every day with my daughter. Literally throwing up while I’m labor with her.

This is a myth! I was extremely sick with ALL 3 of my girls. Would throw up about 8-10 times a day, and that’s just pregnancy nausea pills! Depending on your body, everyone reacts differently.

Had 2 boys, the first one I was waking up to be sick in the middle of the night. My second son was a breeze, the only time I was sick was when I had heartburn.

I didn’t have any sickness with my son

I was deathly sick for ONE day with both my boys but with my girl I thought I was dying…

I’ve never heard that… I was just as sick with all three of my kids. (16wks or blah) I had a Girl, girl, boy

I’ve had both and I’ve been sick to the stomach with both of my girl & boy although to be honest I felt nauseous all day long with my son aswell as morning sickness.

I was more sick with my girlie! Like WAY WAYYYYYYY more sick. It was so bad I have 0 plans of ever being pregnant again :sweat_smile: with my boy I just had very minor morning sickness and smell sensitivity.

I have a girl and a boy I was really sick with both!

Idk I feel both r about equal bc my first is my son and my second to b is a girl

When I had my girl I felt amazing when I was pregnant with boy I slept and threw up I ended up in hospital my sickness was so bad I was in fluid via an IV every 3 days :disappointed:

I was told it was the other way around however; I was sick all the time woth my son

I have 3 boys and a 5 week old girl. All 4 of mine were different. I was definitely sick with all 4 but all were different soni dont think you can go off the old wife’s tale.

My 2 oldest boys i wasnt sick. My 3rd boy I felt it in the first few months and the one im pregnant with now rocked me until I was well into my second trimester

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: nope… Boy girl boy girl here and was sick with each at one point or another 🤷

So with my 1st pregnancy i threw up all the tim sadly baby passed away at 9 weeks and with my 2 boys that I have I threw up and was super nauseas up until 4 months didn’t throw up a ton like I did with our 1st so I have no idea and my friend threw up really bad with her daughter

I was so sick till 30 weeks and I have a girl

What is true is that your hormones are even more psycho when you’re having twins… I had 3 little girls, not one ounce of sickness… about 6 weeks along in this pregnancy and I couldn’t stop puking even just getting up from bed. Low and behold, 2 weeks later had an ultrasound and there were twins!

My morning sickness was horrible with my son and was a breeze with my daughter

it was kinda the same for me

I puked horribly daily for the whole thing and had a girl :joy:

I’ve had two girls and was deathly sick the whole time… especially with the second, I seriously thought I was gonna die before I got her out… I couldn’t function most days…

Pregnant with my son: piece of cake. This pregnancy with a little girl I’ve lost 9 pounds and I’m 19 weeks

I wasn’t sick with my son. Just one week of morning sickness and that’s it.

I was so sick with my girl …not as bad with my boys at all

I was flulike for my daughter.

I was sicker with all my girls. Not nearly as much with my son.

I have 4 boys 13 , 6, 4 and 3 I stayed sick from day one till the end with everyone of them

I have 4 girls and 3 boys and my 3rd girl made me feel like I was seriously sick with the flu big time Im currently having my 3rd son and not really feeling sick at all none of my boys made me feel sick like my girls did

Both my pregnancies were opposite and I had boys.

Wasn’t true for me. I had no morning sickness with my son but couldn’t get out of bed with being sick with my daughter.

Nope. I have two boys. I had zero morning sickness with my oldest and then had Hyperemesis Gravidarum with my youngest.

I never was sick while i was pregnant and I had a boy.

I was sick for the first 3 months with my boy, but I also know friends who had ot worse with girls

I had no sickness at all with my 1st, felt sick with my 2nd and was sick most of the way through my pregnancy with my 3rd… all boys

I was soooooo sick with my first- girl.
Not a moment of nausea with my 2nd- girl.

I am not a big meat eater like next step vegetarian- every.single.time. I went to the grocery store I would get a rotisserie chicken.
My first three were girls and I wasn’t like that but my last was a boy and man I should have known.

I was so sick with both son and daughter that I ended up in hospital with IV fluids because I could not keep anything down

With me it was weird. My first was a girl and I only got sick with her every time I got out of the shower, with my son, it was a constant thing for 2 months

My 5 pregnancies were all very different. I got the sickest with #2, a girl. I gained more weight with my boys, and my butt got huge. I carried my girls higher.

Symptoms for every pregnancy can vary for the same mom. There is no telling what to expect in one just because that’s how it was for your lastm

I had really bad morning sickness with my first 2 pregnancies… an they were both girls … it’s how I realised I was pregnant as i was sick and didn’t feel better (large gap between so very unexpected of trying for a long time). so pregnancy test it was…

My 3rd I just had sore boobs/ felt different an just couldn’t over eat or I got bloated… but I never had morning sickness and had a boy…

I think everyone is different, I guess we all react different to hormone levels.

I think it just depends on your body. I had 2 boys and had morning sickness before I even knew I was pregnant and kept it until months after they were born.

I was the same and I have one boy and 2 girls. It was really bad with all 3.

I had morning noon and night sickness with my daughter I only felt sick with my son never actually was sick

2 girls first was a breeze, didn’t show til 25 weeks. I’m pregnant with my second and I’m miserable every symptom, I’ve got it lmao