Is my husband acting weird?

Sounds like they are attracted to each other. Most people don’t touch each other that way unless there is a specific reason. That reason is usually sexual. I think it is more weird that they behave like that in front of the whole family and no one seems to notice or care but you…

3 Likes

Mine was like this with a guy friend for YEARS… I ended up getting screenshots of them bargaining for sexual favors :sweat_smile: Trust your intuition

3 Likes

My husband has many friends he is super close and grew up with and he would not be okay with another man touch his thigh no matter how much they knew each other…

4 Likes

Wow so much toxic masculinity. Men can’t be close and touchy without it being gay?

2 Likes

My husband talks homo to his buddies and they ass grab each other but they are joking and both very much heterosexual. Is your husband into pegging?

Trust your intuition girl. Your guts always right

2 Likes

I’d go with my gut instinct. It never let me down before…

2 Likes

The cuddling, normal. Handholding, is usually normal with those who are close. The thigh caressing is a lil off the charts for me. My bf has done it playfully with his friends, but just that, playfully.

Communication is key! If this is making you uncomfortable, tell him. What exactly makes you uncomfortable tho is the question. Be open for him, he may be bi/pan etc. He could honestly just be really close to him, but if it makes you uncomfortable you have a right to say something, tho he may not agree to stop whatever act makes you uncomfortable. Maybe you can reach a compromise on it.

1 Like

His gay or bi but defo not straight no straight man would sit and let another man caress his thigh joke or not

13 Likes

How about we normalize men being affectionate with each other and trash the toxic masculinity? That would be incredible. Being physically affectionate with a friend is 1000% normal regardless of gender or sexuality.

I can’t find the damn red flag emoji!!! RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG!!! HOLY SHIT RED FLAG!!

I mean my fiance and his friends and my sisters fiance hug hold hands and jokingly touch each other that way but its to intentionally get a rise out of us girls. And usually followed by “it’s not gay if it’s the homies”

1 Like

Well my husband and his best friend make sexual jokes to each other literally for laughs or they will fuck around but never to that kind of extent unless it’s a literal joke. Sounds like there might be more there but again who knows.

No, this is NOT NORMAL.
I think there is alot more that you need to find out. As his wife you have the right to know.

4 Likes

As long as they’re not rubbing each other’s special place than their probably just picking on each other

They’re together in secret. Or not so secret by the sounds of that

3 Likes

Definitely not normal boo.

6 Likes

I mean, we don’t judge women when they are super cuddly with their friends or anything. I grew up with friends I was super close too and we used to practically cuddle in bed. So why is it when a man does it, he’s automatically “gay”…

4 Likes

Unless he us gay " this is not normal at all " great red flag :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

No that’s not normal

3 Likes

If it makes you uncomfortable id go with your gut.

5 Likes

He may not be gay but probably not straight either. Some men get married and hold that image up for everyone around so not to be labeled or looked at differently.
Some men are looking for someone they can be open with and not be judged, at the same time you 100% deserve to know the whole truth.

2 Likes

I would say not normal. I don’t know of any best friends that way that isn’t gay.

1 Like

Seems weird to me! Ive never seen grown men act that way who weren’t involved romantically. Women as well.

7 Likes

No straight man would want another man touching him period!! He could be bisexual. Maybe start a conversation about you thinking of having two men and see how his reaction is. Play dumb say seeing you like that turned you on lol. Or find a hot guy to flirt with him and see how far he takes it.

7 Likes

Sounds like a trio to me

Any kind of touching that you find uncomfortable needs to be a red flag. If this made you feel some kind of way, it’s fair to ask that he not cross that boundary again. In no way do I think that’s asking too much of him. But it needs to be for both sides. If he doesn’t like something you do with a friend, you need to respect that when the time comes.

2 Likes

Totally normal for 2 grown men… who are dating! :triangular_flag_on_post:

14 Likes

I don’t think a married man should be holding hands or caressing anyone else besides his wife whether it’s with a female or male period.!

15 Likes

If it makes you uncomfortable and you find yourself still thinking about it, go with your gut! Find a way to have a serious conversation with him and make sure you make it a safe conversation between you two. Be honest but you need to talk to him.

5 Likes

Sounds like 2 close friends that mean a lot to eachother that haven’t seen eachother in a long time.

2 Likes

I would be questioning it also…seems weird to me.

2 Likes

I’d sit down and have a talk with him. That is weird behavior for 2 straight men. He’s probably scared to come out and could use some support in that area.

1 Like

Thats not normal at all.I think and just my opinion,he may be bi.I would sit and have a heart to heart with him and see where that goes.Also,listen to your gut.Its usually never wrong.

1 Like

If it went beyond a greeting then it seems weird to me.

If they’re in the fucking closet. Go with your gut

Whether he is gay, bi, straight ANY touching/interactions u are uncomfortable with that u address and he keeps doing is disrespectful of ur relationship. Whether it is another female or male. Cheating is cheating whether it is with the same sex or not. That is something to keep in mind moving forward.

1 Like

Guy friends are weird, and always alittle “gay” with each other lmao, my boyfriend cuddles with his friends, at one point him and all his friends lived together shared a room and bed and shit when I first started staying there me and my boyfriend would go to bed alone and then we’d wake up and I’d have like 3 other dudes and even our girlfriends laying next to, on or across us all just huddled in one bed.
We were all good ass friends so it was never weird, but I guess it’s just based on your comfort and boundaries.

Super weird. I’m in the middle of divorcing my husband of 27yrs because of cheating and coming out bisexual. Please nobody attack me because I have no problem with anyone else but I didn’t sign up for that.

15 Likes

Everyone saying “toxic masculinity” and this that and the other… blah blah. She is married to this man, if she doesn’t like it, that is a boundary. Gay, bisexual or straight… it does not matter. Boundaries in ones relationship is what matters. Everyone saying she should be okay with it, you’re in the wrong and I don’t care about your opinion on that because you’ve shown that boundaries don’t matter to you. I don’t give a damn if you think it’s normal, it’s not right to her and that’s her right as his wife and her boundaries.

That definitely is weird.

Caressing hands and thighs is very unusual for 2 straight men. Related or not, regardless of how long they’ve been friends. It’s odd.

9 Likes

My fiancé and his best friend do this too. It doesn’t bother me at all. Lol it’s just two men who doesn’t question their sexuality with each other because they are beyond comfortable.

1 Like

Naw that’s to CLOSE FOR COMFORT

3 Likes

Just two guys who are comfortable with there sexuality messing around, nothing unusual about it

I didn’t even have to read the whole post and it made me mad. He’s a married man. Man or woman the touching was flirtatious and cheating.

8 Likes

My 47 yo husband had has the same friends since early teens. They don’t touch each other at all. He won’t even let a man give him a pedicure.

6 Likes

Talk to the other guys wife and see what she says on it aswell

5 Likes

Umm WTH? My husband wouldn’t let any man caress him in any way. Whether he knew that man since birth or not. Sounds like they had a more than brotherly love in their younger years.

10 Likes

That is not normal I DONT CARE WHO SAYS WHAT!!! I’VE witness the closet real brothers and they ain’t rubbing and caressing eachother up! Que es eso!?
No, mija no. Not normal.

8 Likes

Whether he’s bi or not, it’s unacceptable and disrespectful. If it wasn’t a joke or some weird thing they have, that’s done for a min or two max to fuck with each other or even others, I’d be having a serious talk with him.

Don’t let anyone fool you. This is NOT normal behavior.

3 Likes

He hasn’t come out of the closet yet! NO masculine man is going to want to cuddle and caress another man!! Trust your gut!

11 Likes

Ahh the smell of homophobia in the comments section

5 Likes

That’s fucking weird

Honey, your man is in the closet.

7 Likes

I don’t think it’s normal. I have sons and they will mess around as a joke but not serious. Like I have a pic of one of the boys and his friend as teens leaning in like they are going to kiss in front of the Xmas tree but it was a joke. I’d talk with the other guys wife if she has been around for a while

3 Likes

Uhhh, honey, no. That’s not normal haha. Either they had something in the past (a secret relationship maybe?) or they still have feelings for each other. Trust your gut, love.

9 Likes

Ask for a 3sum you will soon find out.

22 Likes

I’ve never known any of my male friends or relatives who act this way to anyone they’re not in a relationship with (even my gay friends). Your gut feeling is usually right, and I personally feel like you should trust that. He may not be gay, but he’s definitely not straight. He may possibly be bisexual or maybe feel some type of way towards that man in particular. I do know that some people get married to hopefully appear “normal” to others as people can still be cruel to those who they deem as different, especially in small towns. I’d almost talk to his step sister, the wife of the other man, and see what she says about it.

8 Likes

Red flags everywhere :triangular_flag_on_post: RUN​:running_woman:t5:

5 Likes

I’d like to know what the rest of the family’s/the other guys wife reaction was while they were watching this cuddling and caressing going on?!?!?!

14 Likes

Maybe when they first see each other they hug it out with one arm but not touch hands maybe there’s more to the story he’s not telling you he be by sexual

1 Like

Ma’am your husband is probably bisexual. Nothing wrong with it. Some people are just made that way. As long as he’s not physically doing stuff it’s not a big deal

6 Likes

No , not for a straight 40 year old married male , unless maybe had a few too many MAYBE, are any other Men around during their cuddling time ?

1 Like

That’s not normal at all, they have been intimate

4 Likes

That sounds like more than just being close, or growing up together. Trust your instincts, and definitely talk to that sister in law see what she knows!

5 Likes

No that’s weird man.

1 Like

Pretty sure they have something going on and probably for a very long time

3 Likes

Doesn’t sound good at all!

2 Likes

So did you ask your husband if they are intimate with each other!

3 Likes

He is bisexual and disrespectful!! Would he caress another woman in your presence. They are fvcking anytime you are not around.

1 Like

The amount of homophobia in these comments is disgusting. I cuddle and caress my best friend like that ffs we’ve laid naked next to each other and watched TV, but because this is a man it’s wrong?! Jfc get off your high horses. Not everyone greets someone like you all do. Ffs. If he said there’s nothing there, there’s nothing there. Trust your husband in what he says. Oh and I also pinch my best friends ass and motorboat her tatas. I’m married and definitely not gay.

I think you should express your concerns with your husband and see how he reacts.
Hopefully you will get the answer your looking for

He needs to respect your boundaries!
If it makes you uncomfortable then he should not be doing it.

1 Like

That isn’t normal unless they are gay or bisexual. My ex was bi and he always said he was straight and even tried to marry me, but I found out not even two weeks before he asked me to marry him he was cheating on me with Men and Women.

He was more than likely having a relationship with this other man at some point in time.

6 Likes

That’s not normal for straight men. Maybe as an evident joke for a few seconds and then its over… but cuddling and caressing… nope. Not normal for straight men.

6 Likes

No, it’s not normal platonic behavior. Adults who are not romantically interested in each other do not just cuddle up and caress each other’s thighs… do with that what you will

8 Likes

You’d be suprised how many men are really closet bi

This is definitely weird!

2 Likes

This is very odd behavior for two men who are supposedly straight. So is the fact that they behaved like this in front of their wives and family. Somebody in the family must know something, but asking him directly seems to be the best next move.

10 Likes

Nope, not normal. Let’s say he was doing this behavior with a close female friend in front of you… guarentee you would think and feel they were attracted to one another and something sexual was going on…so there’s your answer. You were either a cover up or hes bi. Either way, he’s not committed to you or completely straight and he’s basically disrespectful to your face and lying to you

12 Likes

Not normal I have 3 sons and NO

What in the brokeback mountain is going on here :weary::weary::confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:

18 Likes

No this is not normal behaviour my sons would never act like this with their mates looks like there’s something going on there

1 Like

Closet gay?? Most likely.

2 Likes

I would be super uncomfortable if my husband did that

1 Like

Normal in some cultures to be touchy but My guess they have been gay and together all their lives. Both got married because’ that’s what you do’. Weird that they do it in front of others :flushed:
Does he visit his ‘family’ often without you! :thinking:

10 Likes

ALWAYS trust your gut

2 Likes

Y’alls husbands aren’t straight.

9 Likes

Nope on the down low

2 Likes

I’m sorry but that is not normal at all

2 Likes

That isn’t normal I don’t care how close you are lol

3 Likes

Not normal at all… they are definitely doing it on the down low

3 Likes

Definitely not normal! But I think you already know that!

6 Likes

Yeah…not normal at all.

2 Likes

Sorry if my husband lets another male rub on any of his body, I’m out lol. Not normal to me. Guess maybe they was raised where this is normal.

8 Likes

Thats definitely sus. Always trust that intuition

2 Likes

Gross. That is not normal at all

2 Likes