Is something wrong with me?

I feel like that and I have been single 10 years

2 Likes

Read about asexual people.

Maybe itā€™s just because you only want your boyfriend. Which is a good thing. It may change it may not.

3 Likes

Iā€™m never attracted to anyone except my husband either. And Paul Rudd.

11 Likes

Hmmmmmā€¦now what can I worry myself to bits about today? Be happy with what you have in your lifeā€¦you sound luckier than most!

5 Likes

Its Love or only once in a blue moon you may run into someone your attached tooā€¦Maybe

Lol Iā€™m only attracted to my bf

Iā€™m the same. Only have eyes for my babies dad.

Just wait, if you break up youā€™ll think to yourself ā€” why was I ever attracted to him at all - heā€™s not even cute :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

Or maybe Iā€™m into ugly guys :joy:

I am kinda the same way. My husband and I have been together 7 years, but just got married March 2021. He says he feels the same. I recognize when someone is attractive but have no desire what so ever to pursue or even flirt with anyone else šŸ¤·

6 Likes

I understand this!!! I have been in my relationship for 14 years , married 7 of those years and I literally found no other in the last couple years that Iā€™m attracted to.

3 Likes

Iā€™m the same way with my hubby. Youā€™re most likely just head over heels in love

Iā€™m the same way I notice but theyā€™re not attractive too me Iā€™ve been with my man for almost 4 years. He looks at other girls but he donā€™t find them attractive either. Too me itā€™s confirming too know heā€™s all about me.

Cassandra Mason wait what :joy:

When was the last time (if ever) youā€™ve had your hormones checked?

1 Like

Iā€™m only attracted to my husband and Leonardo DiCaprio. :yawning_face:

3 Likes

You could be demisexual. It means you donā€™t have attraction to anyone except those who you have a close emotional bond to. Sexuality is fluid, so it can change over time.

7 Likes

seems normal ive been with my hubby for 9 years married for 3 but i just want him n i find only him attractive i canā€™t see that other men are attractive i just canā€™t

1 Like

Normalā€¦though i can lookā€¦lolā€¦Just like he can.

Idk if its normal or not but Iā€™m glad someone asked because this is how I am and i thought I was the only onešŸ˜‚

7 Likes

Omg I feel the same about my husband and havenā€™t ever heard anyone else say they felt that way. I just chalk it up to the fact that I know he is my soulmate and after 8 years, I am still madly in love with him.

2 Likes

This happens? Wow. I couldnā€™t imagine, my wife and I will be looking and turn to each other and turns out we were looking at the same person :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yaā€™ll all lying :lying_face: :joy::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I think itā€™s normal. Iā€™m not attracted to anyone but my husband. :woman_shrugging:t2: it doesnā€™t mean their arenā€™t other attractive men out there, just that Iā€™m not attracted to them lol. It doesnā€™t mean something is wrong. Itā€™s the same way you can see a beautiful woman and think, ā€œWow sheā€™s really beautiful!ā€ And have zero attraction to women. Thatā€™s how I think of it.

3 Likes

I really donā€™t know because I still find other men attractive and this one right here, whew he gives me a female stiffy. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Now that I read this, I think Iā€™m the same now too. Weā€™ve been together going on 7 years. I do see a few guys that I know are attractive but thatā€™s it, I literally gag thinking about ever being single (God forbid) and having to be with anybody else. :rofl:

I wonā€™t say itā€™s abnormal. I feel the same way about my boyfriend although I do find other men attractive. I donā€™t get a sexual attraction to anyone else but I can still admit that they are attractiveā€¦if that makes sense. I only want my man. We havenā€™t been together long but heā€™s all I want for the rest of my life, if thatā€™s what he wants too.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with you at all lol

Idk . Michael B. Jordan, Chris Evans and Jason Momoa exist and they be fine af :joy:

4 Likes

Oddly I to am this wayā€¦ Looking back at my past It was the same wayā€¦ I was only ever attracted to whom I was withā€¦
Besides my Husband I only find 1 Celebrity attractiveā€¦ No one else. Always been this wayā€¦ When that ā€œLoveā€ would fall out so would the lack of attraction for others.

1 Like

I find people attractive like yea that guys sexy but Iā€™m only physically and sexually attracted to my husband

Itā€™s called in/LOVE . I BEEN WITH MY WIFE/BEST FRIEND FOR 28 YEARS AND I donā€™t even feel attracted to other women and I never been gay or anything like that itā€™s just I love my wife/life. You keep a eye on that man.

1 Like

19 years together and the thought of another man makes me feel so uncomfortable. To the point that I canā€™t even imagine another man touching me. I donā€™t know if I could ever go back to the dating world if something were to ever happen to him.

1 Like

Completely normal! And yes if something happened and yā€™all werenā€™t together you would find someone else you would be attracted too.

Hell I like seeing the stories makes me think there are still good women out there my ex was attracted to everyone but me and finished it out by cheating

2 Likes

Literally nothing wrong with that at all

Itā€™s normal. Itā€™s your bodyā€™s way of saying you found your one. If you guys do in fact break up, it will be hard. Thereā€™s no doubt about that, but youā€™ll find others attractive again. Your body is always looking for a mate. I was so in love with my soon to be ex-husband, I didnā€™t find anyone attractive either. But then he became abusive and was pregnant and he threatened to throw me down the stairs, all the harsh things caused me to grow from him and eventually I I away from him completely. Once my heartbreak was over I found the amazing man Iā€™m with now and am again in the same situation.

1 Like

Girl Iā€™m the same way honestly me and my fiance have been together for four years going on 5 and I donā€™t find any guy attractive anymore besides one but he is country singer from my home town Brantley Gilbert other then that nope just my fiance and when we split for a few weeks back in December of last year I wouldnā€™t even talk to other guys cause of it like yeah Iā€™m good Iā€™ll wait on my ex to come back which he did thank the Lord

Thatā€™s real loveā€¦ Too bad not everyone is like that

5 Likes

I used to feel that way about someone too. Being single and jumping back into dating was horrendous and all i ever did was compare my partners to him. Sometimes i still catch myself thinking ā€œmanā€¦ so and so wouldnā€™t have done me like this.ā€ But he would have eventually, and Iā€™m still somehow stuck in the mindset that he still treated me better than anyone. It was hard finding attraction again and once i did i was the same way again. Its a really hard way of thinking to shake off, being that loyal and invested. It says a lot about having a good character and moral compass but hurts a lot more deeply in the end, as well.

1 Like

I feel the same way about my husband. No worries ainā€™t it great

I used to be like this, but over time I have started to find others attractive againā€¦ been together 14 years married 13

Im currently only attracted to 1 person at the moment i find it hard to trust people and cant get attracted to them unless i feel there a decent person

I donā€™t find other guys attractive any more. I think itā€™s a good thing

This is how I am in relationships. When I start to find other people attractive again, that means Iā€™m losing interest.

Probably just a phase, give it a minute. Go touch yourself, youā€™ll be back

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is something wrong with me? - Mamas Uncut

I am the exact same way. I have no reason to look any further. But I have the same thoughts you do, is it normal not to find anyone else attractive? No itā€™s not. I can say I have seen some good looking people, or they donā€™t look too bad lol but to me, finding someone attractive and someone good looking are two completely different things. If that makes sense lol

3 Likes

This is normal you are committed I am the same way when I am with someone

7 Likes

Iā€™m the same way with my gf. :grin:

1 Like

No you are not crazy, Iā€™m the exact same way! I donā€™t really care about other people at all, just my husband. I thought I was the only one out here.

Itā€™s just some people donā€™t need all that extra stuff some do. Love who you are.

5 Likes

I have never really looked at guys and said they r hot I was a lifeguard for years and I got over body imagine when hot guys r standing right next to every other body type. After a while there was just not a reason to look. It takes me getting to know someone to feel attracted to them

2 Likes

Did you ever think you are content with what you have? That might be your answer!!!

2 Likes

Sounds like your totally in love with your man :blush: and no one can compare

15 Likes

Normal for me :woman_shrugging:t3: when Iā€™m committed Iā€™m committed and thatā€™s just the way that I work. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

8 Likes

Iā€™m single now. And love it! But I was with my childrenā€™s father for 10 years, then single for 2 years. Then I ended up getting with one of my close childhood friends. After not seeing each other for yearā€™s. Was with him for 6 years. Each time, I was exactly like this. I think it means youā€™re committed. And arenā€™t looking for anyone else. I think itā€™s pretty normal.

Iā€™m the same way with my significant other. Iā€™ve never experienced this before. But, the way I see itā€¦ Iā€™ve never really found my person before him. No one else comes close.

4 Likes

Why do you need to find others attractiveā€¦thereā€™s a difference in finding someone attractive and being attracted TO someone. I wouldnā€™t be too concerned about it. Youā€™re in a good healthy relationship so be happy and enjoy life.

5 Likes

Women require deeper connection. Congratulations! Youā€™re literally doing what biology requiresā¤ļø in this day and age itā€™s so rare.
Iā€™m the same btw. My man is the sexiest thing there is

Iā€™m pretty much the same way but Iā€™m obsessed with Jason Statham. Iā€™ve been with my hubby 12 years but Iā€™ve had a thing for Jason Statham for 19-20 years :joy:. But I get it I donā€™t check out other guys or care to lol.

I have always been this way when I am truly in love with someone. No one else matters and the same as you I have never had anyone think or feel the same way in return . I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with being totally in love with someone and only seeing them as attractive.

No,its notā€¦you fell into a routine.and he is trying to control youā€¦when they start putting conditions then something wrongā€¦ihave had that expernice.myself.it took me coue of years.i was deeply in with him but he thought he was too gooding and liked the attention,soi felt hurt mad and then i put my foot on his chest and said time to go.Best decision I made.I became me again.

People are still attractive but I just donā€™t take notice like thatā€¦my husband has all my eyes lol

Its called love and commitment and being happy with who your with, so thereā€™s no desire, completely normal, im the same with with my o.h. weā€™ve been together 6 years

Normal for me. I can tell theyā€™re good-looking but thereā€™s no attraction if Iā€™m in a relationship

I get like that. Thatā€™s being in love, committed.

So crazy to read this because I feel the same way since meeting my husband! Itā€™s more so started in the last couple years but it drives me crazy because I know he looks at other women and thought the sameā€¦ what if we were to break up? Would I be a lesbian? Itā€™s the weirdest thing!

its normal if your really committed to your boyfriend and Iā€™m like you too. I donā€™t know why maybe cause we love them truly. its not about the physical appearance anymore its more than that.

Iā€™m the same way. My husband is my best friend and I donā€™t look at another man like ā€œomg heā€™s so hotā€ I have absolutely no interest in another man. Thatā€™s true loveā€¦ your eyes are for him only :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think youā€™ve fallen into the ā€œevery day lifeā€ kinda like a rut, Iā€™m 46yrs old now have been this way for a very long time, please take it from me, donā€™t loose your excitement in life, try to find what makes/made you happy and never fall into the day in day our kinda life, I regret fully.
Also, could be a hormone imbalance

Iā€™m the same way! 16 years and counting! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Normal for me too, and so far 10 yearsā€¦.

No it just means your 100% about your man. Iā€™m the same way

1 Like

Nothing at all. Sometimes we want different, not always more.
Outgrowing someone is normal. ARE U HAPPY WITH URSELF, AN DO U LOVE URSELF? THEN THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH OUTGROWING SOMEONE.

Being ā€œawakeā€ that is normal. You start seeing all the brainwashed- not attractive ā€¦ for me anyway.

Im the same way and so is my husband.

normal, i feel same way

Boys donā€™t think like this though :roll_eyes:

Enjoy what you have , quit worrying over stupid shit good grief

1 Like

This is contentment! A good thing.

Its called love. Its happened to me also.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is something wrong with me? - Mamas Uncut

Noā€¦ seriously one sided. Iā€™d tell him to find someone else to do it. Wowā€¦sounds like a jerk. My opinion.

14 Likes

Yeah no, if all he wants is oral he better start paying you back with some good oral too

31 Likes

This happened to me right before our marriage ended. There were other things wrong with the marriage, mind you. But anytime we were intimate, it was him first and what/how he wanted it, me hardly ever.

8 Likes

Is he just being lazy or in pain in his body? If so, ride that dick girl

He maybe getting it elsewhere no way doing that tell him slide on

1 Like

It has got to go both ways or no deal

3 Likes

He may be enjoying being lazy anot not really having to do the work.

9 Likes

Nope, been there! You STRIAGHT up REFUSE to meet his need until he meets yours FIRST. If he refuses to participate, Thats a HUGE RED FLAG something else is going on, That was my experience, My Ex husband was cheating on me , What you are describing is what made me suspicious, and I was right.

28 Likes

My ex husband was like that. The whole relationship. Sex became a chore and something I just didnā€™t want with him.
That progressed into ā€¦ Erm. Me not having a choice on it. Iā€™m not saying your husband would do that. And the ex was abusive in every way he could be.
But honestly that feeling of being used like that is awful.
Sit him down and speak with him. If itā€™s never been an issue in the past maybe heā€™s just become selfish and if your making the right noises during the erm 30 seconds he might think heā€™s done his job.
The only way to deal with this is to speak to him hunni

hmmmmā€¦ almost like he would treat someone he was paying for a service.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s not ok. Sounds like hes treating u like a prostitute. Do what he wants then send u on ur way. Sad. Iā€™m sorry hun. Find smq thatā€™ll plz u just as much as u do them.

Yeah thatā€™s not okay, stop doing for him until he does for you first!

8 Likes

Have you brought it up to him? Iā€™d sit down and talk w him if you havenā€™t already, and if you dont get an answer, tell him its gonna stop until he can make you feel included for yourself, and not just for him.

6 Likes

Nope nope nope. Not. Ok.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in this exact situation. I stopped doing anything extra, it only got worse but Iā€™m not doing the one sided stuff. I would express how i felt and no change. So talk to him about and if nothing changes, dont do anything hes not doing to you.

8 Likes

My honest opinion is there is either another woman, or he has an addiction heā€™s been hiding from youā€¦ which results in him only being able to receive sexual satisfaction this way. I agreeā€¦ Iā€™d hold out until he comes clean.

28 Likes

Just being lazy & selfish, in my opinion. Not everything is about them cheating.:roll_eyes:

21 Likes

Sorry but thatā€™s a red flag sounds like heā€™s cheating on you. Has his normal behaviour changed

7 Likes