Is their relationship inappropriate?

I know it’s not the bigger issue right here, but it is a big issue so backtrack to the abandonment. I’m sure it varies by state, but pretty positive that as long as he can prove he’s tried to contact her (and there’s legal forms for family law specific for it proving the contact portion) then it’s not abandonment. His phone log, text sent, social media, mail letters, contacting family, etc. Which leads to your second problem of maybe he doesn’t want to talk to her or he like the chase? Either way he can or could or filed himself.

first of all yes she is crossing a line and should respect the relationship you and him have together… but it’s not up to her to include you in their plans that’s up to your man to include you if they are going off together alone and snap chatting that is because HE IS ALLOWING IT it’s easy to blame her because you’re man is making it seem like she’s the only one at fault

6 Likes

You’re gut is never wrong even if you try to avoid it. Sounds like it is time to move on something is definitely going on.

5 Likes

It’s not ok. If this man is that inconsiderate of you, maybe you should get out now. This is insane.

1 Like

She, she, she… HE is the one you don’t trust. No trust, no love. She’s not crossing a line if he didn’t put one down. Of course it’s for the kid, it’s always for the kid. And… A man has rights to his child. If he cared enough he’d get a lawyer and fight, not run off with her and said child.

3 Likes

It takes two to tango. Don’t full blame her blame him too for biting back. Even if it pains; truth and love is to let him go. He can’t have both of you in the relationship for two reasons 1) if your not bi and not on board with it 2) she the same way.

Dump him and stop picking loosers.

1 Like

I do things with my ex husband and kids without my husband but I would also never hide anything from him …and the only time we usually do things without my husband is If my husbands work schedule doesnt allow him to be apart of it… my ex husband and I also have a great co parenting relationship and it doesnt go past that …
I also wouldn’t be snap chat texting him … we send pictures of the kids etc but texting goes through regular messages…

Explain to him where you need your boundaries to be at between him and her… but I promise you if you trust him… it’s better for the kiddos involved for them to have a good coparenting relationship :heart::heart: hang in there momma :heart::heart:

She’s crossing a line but you saying he hasn’t seen her in 3.5 years because the mom keeps moving is a load of crap. It’s not an easy process but if he really wanted to have his child in his life, short of her leaving the country, he can…he just doesn’t want it bad enough.

Red flags flying. I’ve seen countless baby Daddys still banging baby momma while in a serious relationship with his next woman. Don’t be fooled, he may not want her back, but something about a dick… they are not particularly interested in who’s hole it sticks in. Warm and wet is all that matters.

This screams unhealthy! No Snapchat for them and they need to do things above board and legally IF he wants a successful and healthy marriage with you who will be a Stepmom !!

I’m in a situation almost identical to this, if he respects your relationship and wants to make it work he will go above and beyond to do things right and make you feel comfortable. Mine was snapchatting his baby momma and when I told him I did not like it he stopped. When I expressed how I felt about the 24/7 talking he stopped and now redirects her anytime she tries to talk about something not relevant to the child… His ex is a shit starter but he stops it and redirects her anytime she does something to try and start shit. Lay those boundaries down, tell him how it will be if yall are going to work. If he loves you and honestly cares about you he will understand and listen to what you’re saying.

I love these posts shows how pathetic woman can be literally.men don’t let this shit worry them if a woman did it to a man he would say oh fuck this and when she goes off with the ex he would piss off get drunk catch up with mates and probably end up in bed with his ex or new one .lady you know what to do your not that fucken stupid are you.

He needs to make it clear to her that he doesn’t want a relationship with her other than co-parenting. Being friends on Snapchat and talking to each other on there is totally inappropriate. The only time they should be talking is when it comes to their daughter. No, I don’t think you’re overreacting. Tell him if this behavior doesn’t stop, it’s over. I wouldn’t put up with it if I were you

This whole story is peppered with :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:, where there’s smoke there’s fire!! He’s being entirely disrespectful to you! Using his daughter as an excuse for far to much familiarity between him & his ex!!
STOP tolerating it!
STOP questioning yourself & expect better from him !
Or leave…… you don’t deserve this !! :x:

5 Likes

You’re not wrong there’s something else going on and he’s trying to make you feel like you’re crazy for feeling like you do

3 Likes