Looking for unique baby girl names!

My daughter’s name is Wynter. I also like Maze :grin:

Kaydence❤ my oldest daughter’s name

Kyacee is my girl pronounced Ky-ace-cee

My daughters name is gracelynn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow I read these names and all I see are a bunch of crybaby Snowflakes being bullied and picked on by the Patricia’s Dans,Davids,Alexandra’s or the Bills,Lynns,Kims,etc. Come on people stop with the weird feel good names. Have you all lost your freaking minds.

3 Likes

I have an Aryah (Aria) Alayna (Elena). If i had another girl the name would have been Alyse (Elise)

I wanted to name my last one Karis but we went with Payton

My daughter is Lorelai Rose if I ever had another it would of been Lillian Fay

1 Like

Perla (pearl in Spanish) my niece name as i only have boys :sweat_smile:

We named our daughter Effie :blush:

1 Like

For my baby I had Nova or Posie but had a boy An called him Arley xx

Someone on Murder, she wrote was called Ideal when I was watching reruns the other day. Pretty unique :joy:

My daughter’s name is Blakeley Rose.

Emma Grace
Bella Grace
Velda Jean
Lila Rose
Brandi Nicole
Just a few I like

Rhiannon Gardiner mahkenzhigh

1 Like

I love the singers name, Kiana :heart_eyes:

Kaleigh after Trump press secretary!!

my baby girl is freyja

Our oldest is Arwen and our daughter due in September we are naming Arabelle

My girls are Jacianna (Jay See Anna) and Aubree… but I like Briar, Mckenna, and Zenzi

Is my friends daughter’s name I love it

My daughter is Brynlee. If we were to have another girl, we were going with Raelynn. But we had a Colton instead.

Teena is such a pretty name :slight_smile: x

If my son had been a girl we talked about xalynn

My little girl is Annika (ann-ick-ah) we call her Anni. If my last would have been a girl, his name would have been Karaline.

Erinn Wickware Anderson :woman_shrugging:

My 2 girls names are shalese marie and iliana (e-lee-ah-nah) Emma and my 2 boys r shaiydon (shadden) alexandre (al-e-shan-Dre) and anselmo Enrique

Mica! It’s pronounced (Meek-ah)

Girl they have cool names on some of the little cartoons the girls like. One of my babies had a little doll and I asked her what the name. And she came up with something and then she started telling me the names of her dolls and I was like where in the world did she come up with these names. She watches those little girly cartoons. And trolls and stuff. They got some cool names check it out

My daughter is called emmalyne pronounced emma-line

SMH @ some of these names. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

My daughters name is Arianna Jayden. When I was pregnant with my son if he was a girl it was going to be either Amelia or Everley. Or Everlee.

Paisley is my nieces name yours is spelled different tho

We are having a baby girl and have decided to go with Nora

Amelie
Lydia
Willow
Summer rose

1 Like

Harlynn…Bryleigh…Brooklyn…Ember…Aspen…Kianna

I have a Phoenix Ophelia … she was a rainbow baby.

2 Likes

I think normal is the new unique :joy: I have an Isabella Piper and a Rosalie Paige Scarlett. If I have a third daughter, it will be Kathryn Penelope or Amelia Pandora

My daughters name is Mavis Kay mavis from a movie my son loved but we played around with some others.
Dottie
Aurora
Raven
Persephone(father said no :weary:)

1 Like

My middle name is Marjorie

Pazlie & Lylah (suggestion)
I have a “Kathryn Charlene & a “Kristofer Levon”

As someone said above normal is the new unique, my daughter is called Elara which is unique but simple x

Named my daughter Mariah, always like it, its different

1 Like

My daughter’s name is Zayda, and if I ever had another girl I wanted to name her Maleena but I got my tubes tied lol.

Mine is Jelena (Je-Len-ah) but we call her Jelly.

My daughter is named Carpathia

I like surnames as first names, especially if they have meaning for the family. Great grandmother’s maiden name is a good choice. Campbell or Sawyer, for example.

1 Like

I named are third daughter skylar rayne who was born father’s day

My daughters names are Kiersten Jolene & Kaitlyn Rebekka and my granddaughters are Breelynn Grace and Allison Grace

Have granddaughter named Miracle , Hannah and Annaliese

My granddaughters name is Addisyn and my youngest daughter is Ashton

My youngest daughter is Aurora

My nick name is lela just different spelling i worked in health care and knew someone in there 90s named lee- tha i tought that was unique as well

My girls names are Leni and Luna Arielle :heart:

Addyson Harper my grandkids girls names zoey Amelia Robyn Sophie and chloe daughters Gemma Amanda Edel they are different I think

I have a Tasha and a Katelyn. If my third one would’ve been a girl her name would’ve been Olivia. Love that name.

Brenna…Paisley…Cailyn

Aubrey- my daughter, if I had another girl- McKenna, Addison or Autumn Rose

1 Like

My daughters are Bryony rose florence and Freya sidney x

1 Like

Our girl name was Tazlynn, but we ended up with all boys

My daughter name is Makinley

We have Arwen, Ella and Mia

Mu daughters name is Collyns Kenzie… I like uncommon names as well

Kaede (pronounced Katie)

1 Like

Go old school traditional. They’re gonna be back in style by the time your daughter hits kindergarten.

1 Like

I like Paisley! Dont really care for wierd spellings.

Our girl name was Arabella

My daughters are Ellie, and Dolly… :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I’m Daralynn, named my girl Brianna as it wasn’t a common name at yhe time and my inlaws family has irish heritage. And what a fitting name for our ginger baby, 27 years later now

My daughters names are Daenerys, Mica, and Phedre.

I have 6 girls
Kate-Lyn
Bree-Anna
Jorja-Rose
Izabella
Akhalia
Ellisa-Jane

If mine would have been a girl Violet Rose

My baby girl is Ivy :heart:

iv got Sky, Faith, Willow and Phoenix x :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My daughters name is Rhiannon

I once had a dream that I had a little girl named Cleo.

My daughters name is Brinley

My daughters name is Aferdite Sofia

My little girl is Avery but I’ve seen it spelled Averee or Averie.

1 Like

My great niece is Echo. I saw a show & a character’s name was Branagan.

My eldest is Evie-Rose and my youngest is Rubie-Rae only my youngest is named after family as my great nan was Ruby and her husband was Ray

My oldest daughter is Clover

1 Like

My daughters are Sydney Jae, Aeda Rose, Darragh Willow and Asher Dael.
I also liked Arrow, Luna, Aster, and Reed which I’d consider if I had another girl.

My daughter is lynnaus lynnette

My daughter is Betsy Grace named after her grandma and great-grandma.

My daughter’s name is Rosalind Avry is a neat name

Ive never met anybody with the name Penelope nor have i ever really heard the name before

Nevaeh heaven spelt backwards

Harper Grace
I recently saw Zotti and Zephyr for girls

Maelynn … means spring growth.

I named my baby girl Sabrina June just different enough but not too out there!

My kids names are Brooklyn and my son is Lucious…I’ve always got compliments for their names. One of my good friends is named Malana which I’ve always loved and never met another

Maia-Zoe, Aiva-Lia, Kailee-Laura.
First one is means Magic lofe in greek, second on comes feom greek name Evagalia, third one… I liked kailee and added Laura for my sister.

My babydoll is harmony-Payton, it’s not that original but I’ve yet to meet another babygirl with the name harmony

My daughter just had her first child and named her Lyra Lynne. Lyra is a primary star in the constellation Lyra visible from Africa during the month of July…

Our daughters name is Emberly

My girls are Ella-Mae, Carmella Ada, Lexii-Marie and Heidi Destiny💕

My girls are phoebe-grace and paisley-Mae but did have paighton-rose Aurora-rea poppy-rea… phoebe-grace wanted to name her little sister delilah ebony xx

Xuxa (shoo sha), I have a great great niece with this name. Tazanna and Aiyanna , 2 of my granddaughters.

We have a Sommer, like Ari, Alice, Brodie, good luck with your little one, you’ve been given a lot of choices :heartbeat: