My baby has two possible fathers: How do I tell them?

Why don’t women have morals anymore

2 Likes

Tell them both and go from there xx

How you handle this may have an affect on your child in the future. I suggest you tell them both and just be honest from the beginning. That’s all you can do. The less animosity created (from not knowing or not telling one over the other ect) the better

1 Like

Why is this even a question? Absolutely tell them both. Then get a paternity test once you can :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Say​:mask::mask::mask::mask:notting better 4 all concerned ? Mind ur health and go get a check up ?stds ext ext cannot be carefull enough 1 swallow never made a summer oops and good luck :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

I would tell them both and just get dna done. But if you’re unsure make sure they both are aware.

Tell them both it is what it is and have a DNA test done when the baby is born

1 Like

So nobody’s going to speak on the… :pensive: Nevermind :rofl::joy::joy: … Ok I’ll just read the comments :joy:

1 Like

Be up front with both then get a paternity test

2 Likes

Also use condoms because a baby isn’t the only thing u could get, be safe.

2 Likes

Tell them both … Get a DNA test when baby arrives … Be prepared for BOTH / either of them to be pissed off &/ or jealous of the “other guy” & or not want to " be" with you …
Once paternity is established just roll from there - things will work out one way or another :purple_heart:

1 Like

How bout you keep your legs shut? Yeah I said it. Bring on the comments!!!

4 Likes

you know how not to have this problem… condom. yah you need to tell both possible fathers. let them to sweat it out just like you are now. takes 3 to tango it seems in this case

2 Likes

Do they know about each other? Some how I doubt it. You are probably going to lose them both!

1 Like

Get an abortion and save yourself the hassle and embarrassment.

16 Likes

There’s nothing worse than telling one and going thru DNA testing only to find out you picked the wrong one…tell them both.

Wow. Ok she fucked up but is reaching out for help and advice not judgement. Show a little love ladies :roll_eyes:

For future knowledge and any who don’t know, birth control is meant to be used with condoms as well. They’re not 100% and it’s quite common to get pregnant while on it. My OB made sure to tell me this.

2 Likes

If you only been sleeping with one for a couple weeks chances of him being the father are slim.
You can also figure out your conseption date.

5 Likes

I would let then both know and then in the hospital, after you have the baby, they can do a DNA test on both to determine who is the actual father

something i would not be braging about

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming:Tell them both and get a DNA test done asap

3 Likes

Tell them both, you can also have a DNA test before you give birth if it’s a must before baby is born.

Find out what your plan is first, make sure you’re ready & want to go through with the pregnancy. Whether you do or not make sure that’s your decision. I would tell them both & do dna test like ASAP if you’re wanting to keep the baby. I’m pretty sure that you can get one while you’re pregnant but it might be cheaper to wait. In the long run it’s good to know your kids family history for health reasons & you’d only be setting yourself up for more drama in the future if you decide to just guess who dad is. Just remember not to get your hopes up for a happy outcome though, they’re both fwb & they might not want anything to do with a kid.

They both deserve to know. It’s the right thing to do.
Good luck

I would tell both of the possibilities so they aren’t in shock. Then do a dna test. Good luck! :heart:

I would wait till it’s born

All of u saying to use condoms: how do u know she doesn’t use them? Condoms and birth control, even combined, aren’t always effective. :woman_facepalming:t3:

No get a DNA. A hair or a toothbrush.

How old is the pregnancy, maybe that will help. Either way be ready to have your child alone. No mam will be happy to know his woman is been sleeping with another man to the extent of not knowing who the father of her child is.

Tell both and get a paternity test as soon as baby is born x

Tell both there’s a possibility that its their’s. Get a DNA test u can do it while in utero or when its born which is just a swab in the mouth vs a needle in ur gut. Going off ur last cycle would give u a better idea of who could be the father but since it isn’t an exact science that isn’t always a great indicator. Goodluck and congrats

1 Like

There’s a lot of judgey Karen’s in this group. If you’re a single woman with no commitment to anyone there’s nothing wrong with having sex with whoever you want, especially if you are on birth control. It failed, it happens. Tell them both, do a dna test when the baby is born. Go from there.

21 Likes

Hi, exact situation. The doctor said they were 3 1/2 week apart and based off her knowledge and what the growth of the egg was it was 90% one of theres and I felt very strongly that it was the same guys as well. But to be sure between, I think, 8 and 12 weeks you can do a blood draw at a clinic and then mail them the swab if you want or in person and then you can send it back in via mail or in person at the clinic when you get the blood drawn. That test will tell you the gender and the father based off of the “free floating DNA” in your blood stream from the baby.

call 1888-45MAURY

Jk Congratulations! Just be honest , these things happen :heart:

2 Likes

You really need to tell both of them and get a DNA test just be honest with both of them

1 Like

Be responsible and tell both

2 Likes

This sounds hard. I don’t have any advise, but I wish I could give her a hug.

1 Like

I would def tell both of them and then have a DNA test to find out

1 Like

Tell them both. You don’t want to get ones hopes up and it could possibly not be there’s. It’s best for all parties to know the possibility at this point.

2 Likes

$1600 dna test where they will draw your blood to sift out babies blood and you only need one of the fathers to show up

It happens. Just tell them both so they are aware and then at some point in your pregnancy you can check for the DNA. If these men are not mature enough to handle this, they are probably not the right men or good potential parents. You didn’t force them to have sex, definitely didn’t force unprotected on them. They knew the risks and they knew you were single. Sorry if they have to face consequences I guess. Don’t stress over it mama. And ask your doctor about the tests. It’s pretty basic honestly. But definitely start by telling the guys first.

3 Likes

Be upfront with both of them.

2 Likes

Birth control doesn’t stop you from getting pregnant it just lowers the chances. The them both the truth

Tell them both and they can do a paternity test while in the womb by taking your blood

Tell them both same thing happened to me almost 19 years ago. Looking back several factors were at play. I had broken up with a long term boyfriend and then gotten with another guy 3 weeks later and didn’t know until my son was born. I was almost certain I knew but just to be fair and honest I told both. It ended up being the new boyfriends. I was right as to who the dad was and they both appreciated me being honest and telling them. Later married and was with his dad for 17 years and we had a daughter 6 years after our son. Don’t worry it will all work out how it is supposed to.

2 Likes

Tell them both and hopefully they are both willing to get a paternity test :v:t3:. Good luck .

Tell them both them get a paternity test

This is what abortion clinics are for - don’t make a child suffer for your poor choices

1 Like

Try not being a free sample.

1 Like

My husband told me that he was no longer in love with me. He moved out of the house and into another woman’s home” I was heart broken when my husband of three years left to be with another woman.Thank you Dr Paul for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me”
Me and my husband are living together happily again… All thanks to Dr Paul. If you have any problem contact Dr Paul now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Here’s his contact, Email him at: [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp him: +2347083547204

1 Like

Tell them both, it’s out in the open. You weren’t exclusive with either of them. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

1 Like

Don’t be a wuss. Do the right thing.

1 Like

Tell them both or the lies will contain stacking up

Just be honest- you weren’t officially with either so either should have thought they only lover in your life.

Stop sleeping with more that one man and you won’t have this problem

Say hey I’m pregnant and I think it might be yours or another guys…also you should definitely let someone know if you are sleeping with another person before exposing them to messy shit and stds that’s not a choice everyone wants made for them….

Take them on the Maury Povich show …

1 Like

Tell them both. I had a whorish moment when i was 18 that led to mt daughter. 3 potential candidates. . I had my suspicions cuz i didnt use protection with one person. 9 months later. She was born. We did a paternity test. She is his (the dude i thought). He denies her. But hes a piece of shit with 5 kids he only claimed for hald a second

I suppose what’s more important after reading these comments is to leave the birth cert field empty when it asks who the father is. Since you really don’t know, don’t guess. Get a paternity test at birth, but be open with both of them prior so they have time to digest the news.

All the people on her ass for messing around with 2 guys. SMH. Single and free she can do what she wants. She was not committed to either of them. But if it was a guy with two women no one would bat an eyelash. Either tell both or tell neither untill baby is born. Then get DNA. Don’t listen to judgemental bitches who think they know what’s best for everyone. Just focus on having a healthy pregnancy.

2 Likes

Oh sheeeeeit… :grimacing:
I would be honest with both of them, they have each probably been with other women during this time period and have 0 room to be mad. I would lay low and don’t announce or tell people until you have the baby. Because all of this drama will 100% be aired out for people to gossip and feel bad for your baby about

I say tell both especially god forbid any health issues in the future you need to know what concerns lie on the fathers side of the family.

Just be completely honesty honey… It will be less worry and stress on you in the end and they will appreciate the honesty…

Tell them both. I went through the similar situation told both people and when it came to dna testing was done… good luck! We are humans we need and want sex… :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

You should tell them both. My sister just went through this last year. I told her the same thing. You just gotta be honest. I suggest having the conversation in person with each of them separately tho. Wish you the best of luck and a stress free pregnancy!

Seriously I do not say this in a mean way but you need to get checked for STD before you do anything else!

Tell both, give them the chance to be there from the start. Then if they decide to be part of the pregnancy and babies life you know where you stand.

Always tell them both regardless of the outcome

I’d just tell them both, that’s the fair thing to do.

stop sleeping around , tell your husband and the other guy or guys

2 Likes

DNA when born ,is the only true way to know, an either case you’ll lose both of the men ,cause they won’t trust you anymore.

Ask how far along you may be when you go to your doctor appointment… that’ll help track the time of conception date. If not best to get them both notified also a DNA test done :white_check_mark:

You are a grown single woman and you don’t owe anyone an explanation for sleeping with both of them. Meaning tell them but don’t put any shame behind your words. You did nothing wrong. Everyone knows there’s consequences to sex sometimes. They knew what could happen. (Sorry I was all over the place but my answer is yes tell them)

6 Likes

Aside from the few rude comments :neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It’s really nice to see women supporting women on here, no judgment just help, after all, we are all human :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Tell them both right now