My baby is breech. Is there anything I can do?

My daughter flipped 15 min before being born, Dr was prepping me for c section when she decided to do her flip

Mine was head down until 36 weeks then flipped to breach. Lol she still has time to flip but my dr suggested pelvic thrusts while laying on back to help her flip or an ECV where they flip her manually. I just requested a Csection because vaginal birth terrified me and im sooo glad i did!

My daughter moved around nonstop until the day of my scheduled c section. She was all over the place. My last ultrasound showed her in a sitting position. A week later, I went to my scheduled c section to find out that she is breech again. :woman_shrugging:t2: My point is that your baby has their own mind and will do as they please.

Its still really early… don’t worry… baby will flip flop countless more times. If by late 30’s she is still breech, you can try many tricks. My fave was classical music playing at the pubic bone while hips up. Worked every time! Happy Birthing! :sparkles::innocent::sparkles:

At 32 weeks two nurses pushed on my stomach and used a ultrasound to make sure they were able to flip my son. It worked, and was mildly uncomfortable.

Mine turned around 32 weeks and delivered at 41 weeks. Ask your obgyn or midwife they sometimes can help

Baby can flip but laying on the floor with her feet and legs elevated with back support helps flip them.

“pregnancy complications “ :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2: baby still has plenty of time to flip on it’s own…

6 Likes

My daughter was head down a week before she was due they told me she flipped and i tried the bouncing on a yoga ball but i was too far dialted so they couldnt do anything so had to get a c section but blessed my baby girl is here.

The doctor can turn your baby ask him Idont know of any thing else

My baby girl turned at 30 weeks, so don’t worry.

My baby turned! That’s early mama :+1:

Don’t stress. Mine flipped a couple days before delivery.

Mine were breach until after 34 weeks…then they turned and engaged-lol

Still have awhile to go. Don’t stress yet.

Baby still has time to turn on its own

2 Likes

My youngest son never did turn our baby girl was breech til 35/36 weeks

My son was but turned when I went into labor

Mine did but turned back on his own