My baby might be my husbands twin brothers: Help!

Justmaybe u imagined this hubby felt diffrent if twins set u up thats not saying much for them

This is FAKE!!!

1. Who only has one baby circumcised?
  2. How were you too drunk to know which brother you were with but clearly know that he was circumcised?
  3. There is no third… :joy:
15 Likes

FAKE! This is stupid! Some people have too much time on their hands

3 Likes

If they’re identical twins it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Saw this story in Stay at Home Moms :fire: first

1 Like

So his penis went in you and you can’t even say PENIS… but his “man parts” :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3: get his DNA tested, maybe there will be a difference there :rofl::joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

Why would one twin be circed?!?:joy::joy:

7 Likes

Have sex with them both again… see if that helps you remember…

Oh wait… this is not
A group where we give TERRIBLE advice

If they are identical what does it matter? Honestly

1 Like

Pretty sure this was posted, before…

Maybe what you do is stop getting so drunk.

14 Likes

When does the next chapter come out ?!

6 Likes

Seriously yas couldn’t come up with a better bullshit story than that :roll_eyes:
Must be a slow day for anon posts

1 Like

If they are identical it literally won’t matter, they legit have the exact same dna so if a dna test was done it would come up as both their kid anyway :joy:

7 Likes

If you do a DNA it will.come back there both the father as they are identical twins so you may just have to ask the question

2 Likes

If they are identical it’s still your husbands (exact. same. genetics)

8 Likes

I think this is a fabricated story.

11 Likes

How would you even find out which is the father? They have the same DNA so I mean I don’t think I would open that can of worms bc the outcome can’t be good any way you look at it. It will just create an issue that can never be solved!

7 Likes

Don’t blame the alcohol. And his brother is discusting for going thru. This is gross weird the brother forgot he wasn’t married to u :flushed: k

7 Likes

Just have a 3some!! Plus, it won’t matter, the paternity test will say it’s both of theirs hahaha

5 Likes

If they are identical their man parts are identical, parents don’t usually decide to only circumcise one of their boys, especially not when they’re born at the same time. Also if they’re identical I’m pretty sure there is absolutely no way for anyone to ever determine which one is the father because they have the exact same dna

9 Likes

I mean I guess you won’t. Since their identical twins a DNA test won’t even differentiate between them

Um, he has to be wondering himself…

2 Likes

This has to be a joke for real

3 Likes

Dude that fu*cken sucks!!!:grimacing::flushed:

It would be very odd that one twin is circumcised and one is not. Does not seem believable. :thinking:

22 Likes

Everyone saying don’t say anything smh. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself…

2 Likes

How many times have you gotten so drunk that you have sex while other people are still at your house?

Mmmhmmm “you didn’t know” I think you either know you hooked up with him and wanted to, or you were drunk and wish you did. We know our husband’s. Twin or not. Be honest with yourself and the answer will come a lot easier.

5 Likes

I’ll take things that never happened for $200, Alec
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

If they’re identical then they should have the same DNA.

7 Likes

Honesty ! Best policy

Please don’t drink if you can’t handle it.
Good luck

3 Likes

This is horrible, if she really did believe that it was her husband & it wasn’t. The twin would obviously KNOW he was NOT her husband & that would be rape. Unfortunately, twins do have the same DNA so no one would ever know who the father is. I would definitely stop drinking, be cautious around the twin, & get into therapy.

I think I would have known that dude wasn’t circumcised and realized I was Doing something way wrong :face_vomiting: even blacked out drunk I know better nice try though

1 Like

There is literally no way to tell with a blood test either since they are identical twins. Just tell them both congratulations :rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

In y’all’s bed or…? Did he stay and snuggle or immediately leave the room? For fb detective 🕵🏻‍♀️ reasons.

1 Like

I read this in another group two days ago

Well at least the dna will match lol

7 Likes

My partner is a twin and I can tell the difference 1000% even if I were ‘drunk’ :raised_hand:

6 Likes

Its an identical twin… don’t worry about it. Genetically it’s fine

7 Likes

:joy::joy: what in the jerry springer shit is this
Wow who cuts one baby

Keep ya mouth shut.never tell anyone.till one day a grown man turns up and asks whether your his mum or not.lol.thats what my mum would have done🤣

3 Likes

How is one circumcised but the other isn’t if they’re identical twins?

14 Likes

From sounds like it you A). Can’t handle your shit
b). Just wanted a reason to play with something new other than your husband
C). You just kinda wanted to be a hoe that night thinking it’s ok
D). No doctor would circumcise one twin and not the other even if there was a medical condition involved especially identical
E). You just flat out fucked up :pregnant_woman::woman_facepalming:

If their identical twins they have the same DNA their is no way to know so technically it will still be your husband child :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

If they are identical twins they share the exact same DNA so it is your husband’s baby on paper and his brothers as well.

4 Likes

First it they are twins they would both be cut or uncut
Second if they have the same DNA you would never know who’s it is
3rd wow

4 Likes

This sounds intentional to me. Almost like you wanted to see if it was different in a good way…

4 Likes

Can’t tell the difference but noticed his junk was different :woman_facepalming: please u knew

12 Likes

Identical twins, identical DNA. You’re never gonna know who’s the father.

12 Likes

Why u worry about, he will be your husbands son anyway haha😂 they both have same DNA so your baby too

6 Likes

Utterly ridiculously to even post this shit!

1 Like

Curious as to why a mother would circumcise one and not the other :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

16 Likes

I think I would just forget about it all and go on living a happy life. If they are identical twins then it’d basically be the same genetically anyway. And chances are bringing it up would cause nothing but trouble. But I would think if it was the brother he would at the very least be acting weird towards you. Secondly where was your husband when it would of happened? And being they are twins what would be the reason one would be circumcised and not the other twin? Do you know the brother is uncircumcised??

6 Likes

If they are identical twins, whose child it is won’t matter. Why don’t you do a little research on identical twins just to give yourself some peace of mind?

Keep this to yourself. Disclosure when you can’t be certain who you slept with will only bring problems. Next time, stop drinking alcohol before you get so blotto that your memory and common sense are affected.

9 Likes

This sounds so fake tho fr

14 Likes

I’d ask before I made a birth announcement to anyone else 4 sure

Forget the whole thing and enjoy your baby

5 Likes

identical twins? who care then tbh :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, if you were able to tell the private parts apart, than you obviously knew

5 Likes

Some of these posts. I question if they are real.

3 Likes

Only 1 way to find out ask the brother if anything happened.

1 Like

So your too drunk to tell them apart but can tell that they’re thing feels different :thinking: and what his twin brother was all good with sleeping with his brothers wife?

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter, even if you did a DNA test. It would be inconclusive because the men have identical DNA. Therefore it’s you husband’s and don’t fucking question it you knucklehead!!

So why would one be circumcised and not the other?

11 Likes

I didn’t recognise the different person, personality, body movements, foreplay… but the dick… that I remember just by touch… but did it anyway… I’d be packing my bags and saving them the heartache of you. The kid will have the same DNA either way.
I also am curious as mentioned before why a mother would circumcise one twin and not the other… thats weird. I can’t even with this… this is a mum page not a jerry springer show

1 Like

Same same but different

1 Like

I need a drunk night like this :tired_face:
But just ask the brother straight up.

4 Likes

Girl, twins or not you know your man is your man and every groove on his chunk you’ll be familiar with :woman_facepalming:t2: I think you know exactly what is going on but need someone to justify it for you? I’m not sure but it definitely sounds to me like you knew what was up…… you’re a little casual about it!

1 Like

What’s a dna text gonna prove :joy::joy: you made this bed now you need to “lie”

5 Likes

Sis as a twin myself I feel like your lying to yourself you know weather or not your fuking the twin :joy::joy: good story tho

14 Likes

I’ve never mistaken my wife’s sister (identical twin) for my wife

never slept with her on ‘accident’

10 Likes

Why would one twin be circumcised and one not. :upside_down_face::flushed: also, i just read this the other day on another page. Im sure its a comment fishing story.

6 Likes

Take it to the grave as grandma would say

11 Likes

I’ve seen a post almost identical to this on Reddit before. I don’t believe it.

3 Likes

Of all the things that didn’t happen, this happened the didn’t’est

6 Likes

I’d sit them both down and talk to them…should ease the tension a little since you all three were drunk together that night

1 Like

Identical twins share the exact same dna. Not sure how you’ll ever know.

5 Likes

Everyone worried about DNA and the circumcision aspect… I’m over here wondering why tf a twin would do that to their sibling…

17 Likes

They have that same DNA… I wouldn’t worry about it

10 Likes

Even if you did a DNA because they’re both DNA are the same

1 Like

Feeling a difference in circumcision while being hard I won’t be able to tell from
That only size

2 Likes

Omg. The DNA will be the same.

OMFG this is hilarious. I’m sorry. I know it’s very real and serious to you but it is funny. I would just take this really bad plot of a Lifetime movie to the grave :joy:

9 Likes

I mean, they have the same DNA if they are twins…don’t they? I feel like I seen a Law and Order episode about twins lol

2 Likes

Wait how are they identical twins and only one is circumcised is the real question. I’m sorry

10 Likes

Casually ask the twin brother so what happened the other night and give him a serious look and if he’s like I know we made a huge mistake or if he’s like I know wow we were so drunk. Then it will give you your answer

2 Likes

Man you knew you was fucking his brother I cant haha

Identical twins DNA are exactly the same so just carry on because it would be impossible to tell

10 Likes

Since don’t remember and they won’t remember why put yourself and them through it. Keep your mouth shut. You don’t know for sure if you did anything wrong so why start something when you are not sure. If your husband remembers he will bring it up. Don’t stress over it until he does.

4 Likes

Why would 1 twin be circ.'d and the other not??

7 Likes

They could never tell who’s it is anyway cause they have identical dna

Sounds like you shouldn’t drink anymore :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Keep those thoughts to yourself and mouth shut!

1 Like

Try not to get so drunk in the future!

2 Likes

So the mom Circ one but not the other :melting_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

DNA wise it’ll be the same either way. Maybe just let it be

1 Like

Take it to the grave lol

5 Likes

Who circumcises only one twin? I call bs on the whole story.

9 Likes