My baby might be my husbands twin brothers: Help!

I know someone who keeps 1 toenail painted on one of her identical twin girls so she can tell them apart, but circumcising only one twin boy to tell them apart seems odd

32 Likes

The mom wouldn’t have circ’d one and not the other so I’m not buying this one

10 Likes

i promise you i’ve been with the same man for 10 years, not all penis is the same and if you don’t know how your hubbies feels by now, i got news for y’all

Umm if ur husband is circumcised his twin would be also u might want to lay off the liquor :flushed:

10 Likes

So did the parents only circumcise one baby so they could tell them apart? :rofl:

7 Likes

You know the penis felt different. Tell your husband.

Even though this story is fake as hell
It is possible to do one and not the other twin.
I was in the hospital having my baby when the women had twins but one was too sickly to do it while the other baby was healthy enough. The baby stood in the hospital longer and they never got it done after.
One of my sons is not because he was a preemie and my other son is

2 Likes

Y’all all telling her not to say anything so you saying if you had an identical twin and your spouse slept with them by accident you wouldn’t want to be told ya right what’s done in the dark always comes to light just remember that and karma does come back to ppl doing wrong to others so yes it is best to tell the truth to her husband she owes him that much to tell him the truth not like she purposely laid down with his brother they were drunk all of them together was drinking so accidents do happen it’s what you do to correct them​:woman_facepalming::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Bs
This is got to be a joke

2 Likes

You do nothing.

My only question is why a mother would mutilate one sons genitals but not the others? It’s also called intact, not “uncirc.”

If the baby is a boy, he’ll look like his Dad. Or his Dads brother. Regardless, please check out www.yourwholebaby.org.

7 Likes

I’ve never been that drunk to not know who I was having sex with. And definitely the brother knew that it was his brothers wife. So all this is just a messing around ideal thing where you guys were able to screw around. Shameful.

There is no help for this…good luck…:grimacing:

1 Like

They will still look like him so just don’t say anything

3 Likes

They both have same DNA so just don’t say anything :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

If they’re twins, why would one be circumcised and the other not be? This has to be some :water_buffalo::poop:

17 Likes

Seriously…Good GRIEF People are just getting weirder!! Wow lady if this is a real post then Never Drink Again😆

6 Likes

I’d just pretend it never happened :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

“Felt different” yeah right… when having sex u feel nothing different the skin does not stay up during sex… what other lie u got?

Do they wear/own the same clothes?.. surely you would have known, i think them being identical twins is just an excuse you thought was best to use for wanting to do the dirty.

6 Likes

I guess another of people here don’t realize you CAN make the decision and get circumcised as an adult, that was probably her husband’s own bodily choice.:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Omg posting this stupid :poop: again? It’s a total made up story :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I mean, at least you don’t have to worry about who the baby will look like :sweat_smile:
No but seriously … what in the hell :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Sit and wonder for the rest of your days…

4 Likes

No mother would circ one child and not the other I call BS

21 Likes

Is this a real situation? If it is, why don’t u and ur husband just sit his brother down and ask him if he remembers everything from that night. Just explain that u think u and him may have hooked up and now ur pregnant. Why not just be as up front with him as u are being in this post, so that the 3 of u can figure it out. That should be the goal. To figure this out.

6 Likes

I think they are all made up.

3 Likes

Since you don’t know and you were drunk how do you even remember what his man parts felt like? Damn girl! Just put it in your head that the baby is your husband’s. Or ask both if they remember having sex with you that night. Was it even one of them?

1 Like

They have the same DNA so keep it to yourself.

3 Likes

What in the trailer park are you talking about right now???

10 Likes

My mother is an identical twin and both her and my aunt show as my mother. It’s your choice if and when you broach that subject. This is an odd situation indeed and it does seem kind of far fetched. But why don’t we treat this as any other request and give the best advice we can :ok_hand:

3 Likes

This stuff has to be fake

4 Likes

Is this for attention…?

1 Like

They’re identical twins… they’ll have the same DNA wouldnt they?

2 Likes

Well technically the identical twin brothers share the same DNA so …not sure how the DNA testing would go …now I sound stupid :joy::face_with_peeking_eye: :grimacing: I really don’t know how that would work …:joy:

2 Likes

Your telling me his parents had 2 boys at 1 time and only chose to circumcise 1 for some reason that’s the odd part of this story :rofl:

15 Likes

I mean at least you kept it in the family :woman_shrugging:t4:

10 Likes

You are absolutely ridiculous. What if no one remembers and this weighed heavy on all of you?? Soooo y’all are going to all 3 raise the baby because DNA testing won’t be much help if they are identical. Do you have a thing for the twin?? You’re bugging out about this now??? Did you JUST find out that his brother is not circumcised?? Which would make me wonder how you found out? And why is only one of them circumcised?? Let it be and stop drinking to the point of black out, especially when the brother is around. Or keep drinking with them and use it as an excuse to sleep with his brother. “Oooo I was too drunk and couldn’t tell y’all apart” :rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

I hope this is a joke.

And even if it is suppose to be….it’s not funny.

2 Likes

Funny my ex husband was and identical twin. Party many times. Never once did I mistake one for the other.

5 Likes

Youll never know i guess haha gona come out lookin like boffffummm haha

1 Like

Pretty much the same person :joy:

How can you not tell if that was your husband or not. Do they dress the same at this age still. And I highly doubt one got snipped and not the other
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Some babies are not circumcised at birth and later in life they have it done. It’s not that uncommon I actually know several men that have had it done while adults.

You must have been shitfaced drunk…no judgement😳

If it’s not, go deal with it… by being an adult and not posting for advice. What advice do you really need? You know what you gotta do. (BTW I wasn’t even 1/8 of a penny amused, I get this gut feeling you and your husband did this together. Not funny.)

If they are identical it’s still your husbands baby :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Identical twins… Same DNA … Let that shit go… Like Elsa

They share the same DNA so it doesn’t even matter :rofl:
And what parent has a set of twin boys, circumcises one but not the other. That didn’t make sense

4 Likes

How is one twin circumcised but not the other? This is willlllld

1 Like

They have the exact same DNA. If you get paternity testing done they will both come back as the father.

3 Likes

Looks like they’ll all be having a baby and together lol

2 Likes

Just forgot about it and treat it like it’s your husband’s and you have no doubts… most paternity tests wouldn’t even be able to tell you which twin is the father.

5 Likes

You knew who it was. Don’t lie. Identical twins aren’t identical in every way shape and form. You know your husband, you know his quirks and what makes him tik. You knew it was his twin. This post can’t be real

11 Likes

“That’s my Uncle baby daddy uncle”

2 Likes

You will never be able to know! So just leave it alone!

4 Likes

Your ending also, trying to convince everyone it’s real… only reveals its probably not. No one accused you of lying. But you had to end the statement in a dumb manner by overly explaining how true it is, before you even got a response. Ugh. Go make burnt tacos

4 Likes

Dont matter they’ll look the same as dad/uncle & have same DNA… lol serious note how could you not tell :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Either way, the brother definitely knows if he had sex with his own brothers wife.

Identical Twins have the same DNA. It doesn’t matter because they are both it’s father. Think about it. Your man would never know unless you tell him about it. He may not remember and he might. Who knows except God.

3 Likes

If your husband is circumcised wouldn’t his twin brother be too? Like what parents are like “hey this is a good way to tell them apart, we will snip this one but not that one.” :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rofl:

23 Likes

Shush up. Zip it. Put the thoughts out of your mind forever and have you and your husband’s baby. Same genetics anyway, so the only difference is you wrecking your marriage and your husband’s relationship with his brother. With all due respect. Stfu. For your kids sake.

I’m sorry but hahahaha this page is getting worse xxzz

1 Like

Rochelle Olver-Price

1 Like

Plain and simple don’t get plastered to the point that you don’t know your husband from his twin!! Just dumb

7 Likes

Andriana Reddekopp :popcorn:

1 Like

DNA test would come back positive either way :grimacing::grimacing::laughing:

11 Likes

Naaaaah I’m not buying this story at all.

14 Likes

Maybe you will produce twins and the boys can have one each?

7 Likes

Don’t bring it up. Let it be

8 Likes

The DNA test would come back as both!

3 Likes

What in the Lizzie wemyss?

Genetically the baby is going to be your husband’s. He’s going to raise it. So biologically the baby has the same DNA as him and legally, rationally, morally, etc., he’s going to be the father. That makes it his baby. At this point, the method that you got the other half of the DNA seems irrelevant.

3 Likes

Why would one be cut and the other not?

8 Likes

First of all…. I wouldn’t even wanna be drinking with my hubby & his twin brother - that shit is weird!!!

Why would only one be circumcised? That’s odd.

4 Likes

This can’t be real lmao

3 Likes

You thought he was your husband na dont wash with me u knew what u were doing

3 Likes

Haha. Why am I laughing so hard at this?!? But anyways, I wouldn’t say anything. Lol either way it’ll be his. :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes
  1. Grow up. 2. Stop drinking. 3. Leave your husband because he deserves someone much better.
10 Likes

I saw this on another page the other day :thinking:

1 Like

Um…twins share the same DNA, so there’s really no way to know for sure. Unless your brother-in-law remembers something?? Truly, I think it’s going to be ok. Just breathe!

So you can remember it feeling different but nothing else? Sounds fishy but ok. Lol

3 Likes

Well I mean… the DNA will still match… but how tf can you not tell your own hubby, twin or not

1 Like

But how can you remember how his penis felt but can’t remember if it’s your husband? :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I just seen this on court TV

1 Like

Why would the parents circumcise one and not the other if they’re identical twins

18 Likes

Do it again put a camera up this round for your knowledge

They literally have the same DNA. You wouldn’t be able to tell anyway :woman_shrugging: just be more careful next time? Lol

7 Likes

Bless your heart :woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

How about quit drinking

10 Likes

Girl you don’t know the difference between your husband and his brother this is so funny

4 Likes

That’s called keeping it all in the family

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say anything.

5 Likes

I saw this post yesterday as well

So it felt different but yet you let him finish?

6 Likes

If they are identical twins DNA will not help

8 Likes

Who only has one of their twin boys circumcised but not the other ? This can’t be real

29 Likes

Shut your mouth and live your life.
The DNA won’t come back any different.
I’m sure you’ve had sex with your husband since then

I don’t understand why you couldn’t tell them apart on mannerisms, clothing etc alone. You know your partners scent, his hair style etc. There’s so many personalised things despite being identical to the eye.

I would honestly do nothing and just enjoy my pregnancy and little family.

Also if it was just the other day there’s no way you’d be pregnant yet so I’d say it’s your husbands anyway

10 Likes

Wow I want to be this drunk :sweat_smile::rofl:

13 Likes