My best friend might be pregnant with my brothers baby: Help!

I am in a pickle…my best friend of 15 years stepped out on her husband and she doesnt know i know…yes, she has even kept it from me…but i asked to use her phone once and she didnt hear me so i just grabbed it and when i picked it up…she was texting my BROTHER. I went to text my mom from her phone because i couldnt find my charger and needed to contact her…i read the messages AND SHE IS PREGNANT…whoch she also has not told anyone yet…my brother denies its his but she thinks it is and this is about to get messy…should i approach her about this? trust me i know how this sounds…but this is my life now and idk what to do with the informaiton

186 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My best friend might be pregnant with my brothers baby: Help! - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

Let them figure it out

7 Likes

It’s all going to come out eventually so you mind as well get it over with

3 Likes

This is a situation where you keep your lips closed and let them sort this out. Not your business, not your place.

30 Likes

It’s their mess… not anyone else’s

5 Likes

Honestly, i wouldn’t. Time reveals a lot of things, no need in rushing it :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Mind your own business

4 Likes

Friends for 15 years, you support her !!!

9 Likes

Not your business. Keep
Us updated tho, I love this jerry springer shit :joy:

Simple. It’s not your business. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Id be hitting up my bro, which would obviously tell her…

Mind your business. It’s her news to share and their relationship to figure out.

7 Likes

Don’t even involve yourself at this point. This is their mess and they need to fix it. The consequences are coming up real quick. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Not your circus not your monkeys, mind your business

5 Likes

I mean this isn’t your life at all. It has nothing to do with you personally. And you were wrong for going through her texts anyway.

10 Likes

Let it come out as it comes. Not your business even if it is your best friend and your brother. You could be starting a lot of drama if you bring it up and it ends up being her husband’s baby in the end anyway. Let them figure it out.

23 Likes

Stay out of it and let them deal with it. Not your problem and getting involved will cause you more stress than anything.

2 Likes

Not your place.
You found the info by accident, she didn’t confide it in you. It’s not your business unless she makes it your business by talking to you about it.

3 Likes

She’s been your friend for 15 years so just mind your business and continue being there for her. What’s done in the dark always comes to light and by the sounds of this messy situation she will need a true friends support and love

6 Likes

I’d not say a word until she talks about it… it sounds like a big mess. Prayers for all of you.

2 Likes

Not your business and also if she didn’t tell you that you could use her phone you are in the wrong for snooping. Just leave it alone you don’t wanna be in the middle

1 Like

I would grab some popcorn and watch it all unfold. Its not your place and you shouldn’t of invaded her privacy like that.

2 Likes

Not your monkeys, Not your circus.

4 Likes

Woooow…mind your damn business

This affects your Brothers life and your friends life. More then anyone else and you should NOT stick your nose where it does not belong that is between your brother, your friend and her husband. Know one told you , you found out by “açcident”. Now take what you “accidentally” found out and mind ya business and let them mind theirs. It’s NOT your place!! Everything done in the dark always comes to light.

10 Likes

Stay out of it let them figure it out and remember to stay mutual with each other. Good luck

2 Likes

Say nothing & let her deal with it " Don’t get involved "

6 Likes

So you stole your friends phone, read her private texts & want a bunch of strangers to tell you to do something with that info. My advise, mind your own business & stop looking for drama.

11 Likes

Mind your business, She’s your friend and the information was accidental. Ket her decide what and when to expose and to whom.

2 Likes

Stay out of it and be supportive to your bro and bf.

4 Likes

You went in her phone without her knowing and now you know she’s got a huge secret. She might not know what to do and probably didn’t wanna tell you because of how this affects you personally. It’s not anything to do with you other than the kid might be your family.

7 Likes

Stay out of it. They’re adults. They made their choices, let them deal with the consequences and/or fallout. It’s not yours to fix. If one of them needs you, support them and be there for them, whatever happens. But this isn’t YOUR life. It’s hers. It’s your brother’s. At this point, its THEIR world and you’re just living in it. It has nothing to do with you. If you insert yourself into it and make it your business and try to rescue them from the repercussions, they will blame you for whatever outcome happens. Let your friends figure it out on her own. This isn’t your problem to solve or fix. Give her the space to deal with it her own way.

6 Likes

I would stay in your lane. This is not your problem to start poking at. You will do more harm than anything.

8 Likes

Let them figure it out for themselves

3 Likes

Unless you are going to be SUPPORTIVE, don’t bother

4 Likes

Not your uterus, wasn’t your penis, wouldn’t be your baby, definitely not your business

This is one to stay clear of…

1 Like

Stay out of it. You will lose a friend or a brother. Nothing good can come from you sayin anything. I know you probably want to fix it but no way to do it. I hope you can just listen if and when they come to you.

3 Likes

That was none of your business, you broke her trust by reading her messages. You aint no friend.

1 Like

Act like you didn’t see it & wait for shit to hit the fan on its own… :woman_shrugging:t2: Don’t get involved. :grimacing:

Not your life so definitely not your story to be out telling. Your not her friend if you cant mind your own business like a real friend should.

1 Like

No, this is not your life. This has NOTHING to do with you. It’s none of your business. She nor him are your spouse, so you should have never read her messages.

Now that you know, you give her privacy and time and keep your blabbering mouth shut. You’re wedging yourself somewhere that you don’t belong whatsoever.

Be there to support your brother and best friend any way you can and wait for THEM to figure it out.

7 Likes

You’re not in a pickle, you’re an intrusive friend, involving yourself in the private life of your “friend” (you’re not a good friend to her)

Stay out of it, learn boundaries, and never read someone’s messages without their consent again.

19 Likes

Mind your own business!!! Don’t say anything!!!

Not your circus, not your monkey.

It’s none of your business. Shut your mouth.

3 Likes

It’s NOT your life, it’s theirs and their information. Maybe she isn’t ready to tell anyone, maybe she is scared and debating keeping it or not, maybe she has had issues in the past and is waiting for a certain time to announce. Either way it is not your business. You took your friends phone, read her personal texts, and now want to share it with strangers. You don’t sound like a friend to me. Stay out of it, unless her or your brother tell you or ask for advice then you are not part of it

8 Likes

I would stay out of it and eat just like this :rofl::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

You don’t stay out of it its nada ya business

Stay out of it til she wants you apart of it, pretty simple.

This literally has nothing to do with you. It’s not “your life” like you implied but theirs.

I see this tends to happen a lot where people here borrow a friends phone and just “happen” to stumble upon their friends business. How about if you borrow a phone you use it for it’s intended purpose instead of snooping. Even if you saw she was texting your brother it’s still none of your business and you shouldn’t have opened the convo.

Stay out of other peoples business.

11 Likes

Mind your business honestly. If she claims it’s his baby he can get a dna test. You asked her to use her phone and you say you accidentally read the messages but you lying cause if it was accidentally then you wouldn’t of read all the messages cause you have to open them to read them. You need to mind your business foreal

12 Likes

Um no. U need to mind YOUR business and leave the adults who it truly involves to handle this on their own.

2 Likes

Take 20 steps backward, take 30 deep breaths and don’t say anything. You gained this information in an intrusive way, she will tell you when she is ready.

7 Likes

So you’re not in a pickle at all. It has nothing to do with you.:joy:

5 Likes

Wait, she will tell you when the time is right

Ignore it… if she’s your friend she’ll come to you about being pregnant… this isn’t your life it’s hers and right now it’s messy let her handle it.

There’s no way you accidentally read that much information from a phone, unless it was deliberate.

3 Likes

How are YOU in a pickle?
How is this YOUR life now?
Stay out of it
You didn’t accidentally read those messages you chose to
Would’ve took you 0.1 seconds to hit that home screen

8 Likes

Mind your F….n business. You sound like you love to cause trouble. Not too happy s
With your life, are you???

7 Likes

Not your circus not your monkeys let them deal with their stupidity

2 Likes

This is NOT your life . This is you ADDING YOURSELF to an equation that has F-all to do with you . This is between her and whomever .
Sure AF glad you’re not my friend. I wouldn’t want a “ frenemi” like you . Just from reading this post , you sound like the type of high school kid that has to be the Center of all drama
Lookatmelookatme
Get your own life .

8 Likes

Stay out of it you lose your brother and a friend & it could be she was already pregnant with her husband before she was with your brother. Only time will tell & DNA test. So keep your mouth shut tight!!

1 Like

Oh wow. No. She’ll tell you when she’s ready.

This isn’t your life, it is hers. Please either tell her you snooped or pretend, you know nothing.

7 Likes
  1. It’s none of your business. Stay out of it.
  2. It has nothing to do with you. It is not your life, it is theirs.
  3. You were obviously snooping or you wouldn’t have read enough of the messages to know all this information.
14 Likes

It’s NOT your business! She didn’t tell you! You were snooping and found out! I’d be mad at YOU for being nosy! Mind your business and let her deal with her life.

3 Likes

“This is my life now”… no, This in fact actually isn’t YOUR life at all … It’s their mess and it would be the healthiest if you not make it about you. Your brother won’t stop being your brother. And her being a cheater doesn’t affect you so you can remain her friend… Or not, up to you. In this situation that is literally the only thing that has to do with you and the only decision, you need to make.

10 Likes

Juuuuust leave them alone. Pls dont interfere.

Nope. It’s not like she’s not going to eventually have to say something lol

Stay out of it its none of your business let her deal with it however she thinks is right
She hasnt told you for a reason

2 Likes

Mind your business :sparkles:

5 Likes

Mind your own. This has nothing to do with you and is 100% not your business. Trust me because when shit goes down… which it’s bound to… your not gunna want your name across anyone’s lips. Lots and lots of drama

Also… can’t believe you went through your friends phone. Super Invasion of privacy. I’d flip my shit if my bestie did that to me.

It was wrong of you to go thru her texts. She didn’t confide in you so leave it alone. You were out of line to think it’s your business.

22 Likes

Stay out of it!!! This is for her to handle and not you!!!

1 Like

Let it be, it’s their mess just be supportive when they do tell you

5 Likes

I would leave it alone until it’s brought to you then say “not my problem, I’ll help anyway I can but keep me out of the drama” since this is in fact NOT your life now. That’s their deal their did that. Not you. Be the best aunty to that baby if it’s your family and let them deal with that mess.

4 Likes

The best advice from my husband.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You know you are in the wrong what you did, but you can’t unknow what information you got from her phone. All you can do now is be a better friend and stay out of their business. How would you feel if she did that to you then asked perfect strangers on FB about what to do.

Palm to face :woman_facepalming:.

6 Likes

I would say sit back and let it reveal itself… clearly if she is pregnant she will have to announce it eventually and if a conversation comes up about anything relating to the affair I would say yeah I already knew, and go from there

4 Likes

I’d leave it alone
And if I was said friend and you went through my text I’d say :v:t2: out nosey
Just because it’s your brother
You had no right to do that

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

Not your story. If the situation was reversed what would you expect that she do in your place . Stand back and let it be .

2 Likes

I’ve been in situations where I knew things I wasn’t supposed to know (though I never found out by snooping). The only way this plays out without you losing your friend or jeopardizing your relationship with your brother…is to keep pretending you don’t know. This is what I consider “peripheral drama”. It’s not yours, and you don’t have any involvement; keep it that way.

Idk that I’d be able to continue being friends with her. Not because of the pregnancy or the relationship with your brother, but because she cheated on her husband with someone in your family. Idk, just super weird to me.

I would confront her so that you aren’t lying to her. Let her know that you know what’s going on, but I wouldn’t give her any input because it’s her mess, not yours. Let her handle things the way she needs to.

3 Likes

It’s actually NOT your life now,it’s her life and most probably your brothers as well.Keep it to yourself until they either tell ppl or decide on what they are going to do.The sister-in-law will no doubt be the most devastated by this,be there for her

3 Likes

As far as you know… it is her husband’s baby. End of story !!! Don’t cause drama !!!

3 Likes

Stay out of it. It’s not your life now…… it’s theirs.

Just be a good friend and wait till she tells you :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’d say, hey you seem off lately and upset. I want you to know I’m here for you if you want to talk or need me. Leave it at that

2 Likes

Stay out it, she has to answer to her husband about this.

1 Like

You asked to use her phone but not snoop through her phone. What you saw or learned was by being in her business. You put yourself in whatever you feel you are in. You went where you weren’t invited. Keep what you saw to yourself. Let your friend and your brother sort this out.

13 Likes

Well…if it is your brothers baby, you’re going to be an Auntie. Hopefully everything will work out for the childs sake.

She’s married so it’s her husbands

5 Likes

Until she decides to keep it it’s none of anybodys business imo

7 Likes

Mind your own business

5 Likes

I would stay out of it.

1 Like

None of your business nosey…

2 Likes

I’d stay out of that mess. You’ll find out eventually.

None of your business. Stay out of it.

1 Like