My best friend might be pregnant with my brothers baby: Help!

Definitely stay out of it :100:

Mind your business it has nothing to do with you if you want to keep a friend and keep a brother don’t say a word trust me it’s better said quiet you look prettier

1 Like

I wouldn’t say anything until one of them tells you.

1 Like

it actually isn’t YOUR life. it’s THEIR’S. stay out of it. if/when they ask for your input they’ll ask for it.

5 Likes

It’s their life…not yours.

1 Like

Your brother and friend isn’t your life… Mind your business. You know damn well you shouldn’t of read any of those messages. Nosey

Mind your business not your baby or wife.

1 Like

This still doesn’t involve you. Don’t say anything until someone comes to you for advice. And in this case your brother is your top priority. Worst case scenario- she passes the baby off as her husbands and he never has a clue that it might not be his. If she does this I would never trust her again because that would be some shady shit.

1 Like

It’s not your life because no one told you, you snooped and now you think it’s your business

2 Likes

She clearly doesn’t trust you or she would have told you. Which, you snooping and thinking this has anything to do with you and making it about you, no wonder she hasn’t told you. Be a better friend.

7 Likes

Not your business so stay out of it

1 Like

First You had no business reading her text in the first place nomatter who they were from or to.and Secondly none of this is any of your business.When she is ready to tell you she will until then get all the way back in your lane where you belong.

You do nothing
Stay out of it. It will all unfold

I’d stay outta it and keep my mouth shut if u want to keep the friendship.

I’d let her know that you know about and support her as a friend, without taking sides. Her whole life is about to blow up! I’d also suggest she get a paternity test to eliminate any questions so that if your brother is the father he can step up for his kid ( your niece/ nephew.) This could be the end of her marriage and she may need you…not that I condone cheating because it’s wrong, but a best friend will always be there to help pick up the pieces.

8 Likes

Wait and let her come to u. If u go to her trust will be broken friendship won’t be the same. Even tho it’s ur brother it isn’t ur business.

1 Like

This isn’t your life you’re just watching the shit show.

Not your business … sit back & watch it unfold … that’s all you can do.

5 Likes

Oh god I would have had to say something then and there if it was my best friend and brother :grimacing:

Not your uterus, not your concern.
Not your marriage, not your concern.

Yes it may involve you in some way because essentially you COULD be the Baby’s aunt but its none of your business. They’re grown adults. Let them figure it out

6 Likes

Leave it, it will unravel on its own

3 Likes

Mind your own business and let her, your brother and her husband sort it out.

2 Likes

WRONG!! ITS HER LIFE BETWEEN HER AND HER HUSBAND AND YOUR BROTHER. you are absolutely wrong for reading her text messages. let them figure it out

7 Likes

You missed that window hunny. At this point it’s better to feign ignorance until she feels confident enough to come to you and if she doesn’t she doesn’t after all it’s your brother and she cheated not all woman will tell their friends about stepping out on their man because it causes a moral dilemma.
If she comes forward as pregnant and she is like it’s my husbands then you support her your brother as you read doesn’t believe it to be his even though she suspects it. Not your business until she choses to make it your business.
Now had you asked her immediately why she was contacting your brother when you picked up the phone it would’ve been less snoopy and more oh crap I went to use your phone and saw this and it’s hard to unsee what is this…? So I think your window to ask about it has passed. If you’re a friend support her regardless of whether she says anything it doesn’t mean she isn’t your friend. Remember 2 can keep a secret if one of them is dead. She just doesn’t want to talk about it.

1 Like

u mind your business thays what u do

4 Likes

Not your monkeys, not your circus.

4 Likes

Girl, no. Leave them alone. I feel bad for her husband but that’s on her to tell him, not you.

10 Likes

Not your business until you’re told

3 Likes

It’s actually not your life. In fact, the less you know the better.

4 Likes

It is NOT ur life nor ur problem
Just wait til she comes to u

5 Likes

Not your circus, not your monkeys

3 Likes

Nah sit back and watch it play out

6 Likes

None of your business

It sounds like your brothers life and your friends life…mind your business

4 Likes

You sound like too much drama. Maybe mind your own and get a hobby. Stay off the internet.

4 Likes

None of your business to begin with and can’t say too much about your brother sleeping with a married woman… questionable morals from you both!

Your her best friend … shouldn’t wanna stir drama with her so what she got with your brother it’s her and his business. Plus might be problems in the marriage you don’t know about. Most importantly it’s not your life it’s hers

2 Likes

Stay out of it. It’ll come out in the open at some point. But it’s not your story to tell

7 Likes

Stay out of it…if she or he wants you to know…they will tell you. Not your business.

1 Like

You went through her private messages. Just because it was your brother that doesn’t give you right to read what’s being said. Even though yes it would be curious. You still had no right to read her private messages.

Because of that I wouldn’t say a thing until SHE IS READY to say something. You overstepped a boundary.

She may not have even been ready to tell anyone about her business yet and you just went in and totally disregarded the thought and her privacy.

Step down love.

7 Likes

Really it’s not your place or your business… I mean she’s your bestie so maybe I’d say something like b*tch why are you keeping shit from me lol but they’re adults… their problem.

Not your circus… not your monkeys…

2 Likes

You need to stay out of it it’s between them two. Don’t get in the drama I’ve learned the hard way.

4 Likes

Keep your nose out of their affair.they need to deal with it themselves.

3 Likes

I would 100% STAY OUT OF IT unless or until her or ur brother confides in u. I know…info like that is terribly hard to just sit with…but it wasn’t info that either of them willingly shared with u. U really shouldn’t even know about it all & u HAVE to know it wasn’t right to read her messages. But u did, so here u are. That & she’s not sure whose child it is. If it turns out to be her husband’s, it’s HER choice whether to tell him about the affair. DO NOT GET INVOLVED!

1 Like

Gurl stay out of that, when they started sleeping together they ain’t asked for your 2 cents, when that cat comes out the bag act surprise

7 Likes

Yeah I’d stay out of it. Not your project, not your problem.

1 Like

I’d leave it alone.Not your business.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t get involved. Between her and your brother and her husband

1 Like

Keep your mouth shut

2 Likes

I say you let it unfold how lever they let it unfold she is your friend and he is your brother but it’s not your place to expose her she’s wrong for sure but if she’s your friend be a friend and let her handle the business that belongs to her. I’m sure in time she may come to confide in you and when she opens a space for your input about it then take the opportunity.
Definitely doesn’t make the situation okay not for her husband or anyone but I think it’s best if you don’t go stirring the pot i was always told “he who stirs the pot has to lick the spoon”.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely NOT your life and neither your business

1 Like

Stay away. They are adults and it has nothing to do with you what so ever, this is strictly between them

1 Like

Well for one you knew she didn’t hear you and took her phone anyway. For two you want through her personal messages without permission. And third your brother or not it’s not your business. Nor did you have any right to read their messages, it obviously wasn’t an accident you read them. I’m sure you went through screens lengths of their messages reading all you could before she would notice you had her phone. Obviously she didn’t tell you cause you for whatever reason think that it’s about you not her or her husband or your brother. It’s not “your life” that’s going to be dramatically changed, it’s their lives. Stay in your own lane like you should have from the start till she or he actually speaks to you about it.

13 Likes

Keep the info to yourself. Not really your business.

Stay out of it. It’s your brother’s responsibility.

Nope. Stay out of it

1 Like

How exactly is this YOUR life now?

2 Likes

And use your own phone, don’t go snooping in someone else’s

1 Like

This is gonna be an oil fire. Let it ride out. Grab a seat and enjoy the show.

Keep it to yourself. She will eventually tell you

2 Likes

How is it your life you are not the one pregnant. Yes it would be your niece or nephew but regardless its still none of your business. Plus you don’t know if its your brothers baby or not. It’s not your news to be brining up unless she personally asks you too/brings it up to you.

6 Likes

All you can do is be there for your friend if the confides in you. Can’t imagine what is going through her head right now.

1 Like

Keep it to your self if some one wants you involved they will tell you

6 Likes

Honestly NOPE you’re wrong this is NONE of your business and NOT your life. Not your baby, you didn’t step out. Nope. Just be there for them both and keep your ideas to yourself

9 Likes

Stay out of it. This is between them.

Mind YOUR business, not your brother’s business and not your friends business.

2 Likes

There is a reason you don’t know … mind your business and enjoy the show

4 Likes

No it’s not ur life it’s hers ur brother and the baby… stay out of it.

3 Likes

It’s none of your business. Not your life it’s theirs.

1 Like

Best Friend didn’t tell you for a reason STAY OUT OF IT

3 Likes

It sounds like it’s HER life

2 Likes

You don’t do anything!
It isn’t your life, your story or your situation. Stay in your lane.

1 Like

Your Brother Your best friend!! Not your business!! Apparently you’ve talked with the brother?you said he doesn’t think it’s his?? Or is that what he is telling her in the message you read that was none of your business? That is an issue for the husband and the two of them to work out!!

1 Like

not Ur business. simple

Let’s be honest here… stop using the “I went to text my mother” excuse. You legit hijacked your friends phone to be nosey and you are weird af for that. Who do you think you are going through her phone/messages? Id have a big problem with you for that if I were her. You’d be smart to mind your businesses, keep your mouth shut and your hands off her shit.

Yup its general consensus and very clear that this is not your life. It is about them and choices they’ve made. As a sister and friend, if they choose to confide in you, the best advice I can give is that you should listen, be supportive and keep any judgement to yourself unless asked to weigh in with an opinion. Everyone has reason for actions and their situation most likely has other factors you may not be privey to. Just be there and don’t bring the match to this situation. This will unfold as it should and who knows, maybe something greater is to come from all of this. That baby will be a blessing in this life. I sometimes feel like life situations come forth beyond our control to create beauty in trying situations.

3 Likes

Can people please put in the story so basic information such a the country your in as there’s so many different cultures that would have an effect on the advice given.
For instance if you’re in the USA, she’s screwed, so keep out, but if she’s in a country that allows abortion, then she has options.
Yey for options and freedom of choice.

2 Likes

Not seeing how this is your life or your business If everyone involved are consenting adults

6 Likes

Wasnt your business to read their messages

2 Likes

wait until she comes to you.

But how is this your buisness since its two people who old enough ti make their own decitions whether wrong or right

3 Likes

Why did you read the messages

I would be furious you read the messages if you were my friend, and that you spoke to your brother You would definitely lose a friend. Don’t interfere, if she needs you she will approach you

4 Likes

Definitely not your life. Yes, you will be affected especially since you will have a new baby in the family but it doesn’t give you the right to say anything. They are the ones in the pickle. Not you. Mind your own on this one, especially if you aren’t supposed to even know. Wait for one of them to come to you.

8 Likes

I get that you’re upset they kept it from you -
But you’ve fully violated their privacy and their relationship by snooping and going through messages that aren’t yours.

Tbh, that would be enough for me to wave you goodbye!
My god, she’s your ‘best friend of 15 years’.
Give her a break, I’m sure she’ll confide in you when she feels like she’s able to.

4 Likes

None of your business

3 Likes

You don’t do anything with this information. It’s not your business and isn’t your life

11 Likes

Im sorry but if my best friend screwed my brother I’d be pissed! (I wouldn’t read her messages but if I found out on my own I’d be furious)

5 Likes

Do nothing, not your problem, she cheated and you had no business reading her messages

1 Like

Not your life and not your business.

2 Likes

Stay out of it. If they wanted you to be a part of it, you’d be invited.

5 Likes

They are both adults who made their own decisions. It’s none of your business.

1 Like

U gonna have to mind your business. This isn’t your mess to handle.

1 Like

Literally none of your business. You didn’t need to go through her messages and you did, messed up really. Stay out of it and stop reading things you shouldn’t be ya nosey bish

You don’t approach the situation at all. When she’s ready to tell people she will. Even if your brother is involved in the situation it still isn’t your business. Let your brother and her handle it and keep that you know to yourself.

2 Likes

Leave these adult people to sort out their adult life. Regardless of how “messy” it gets, it’s their “mess” to sort out and really nothing to do with you at all. Brother and best friend or not. It’s 100% their business what they choose to do with this… Keep quiet and let them figure out their “news” :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

It’s not your life and definitely none of your business.

1 Like

Maybe mind your own business.

Keep it to yourself sis