My best friend might be pregnant with my brothers baby: Help!

You read someone else’s private messages on their personal phone and now you think it’s your business? IMO Best friend/sister/spouse/parents or not YOU have absolutely no right to “holler out” your intentions and help yourself to someone else’s property. A lot of people have a lot of personal information on their phone and using their phone without their permission would be like opening their mail or going into their wallet And hollering out that you’re going to take hundred bucks because you need cash on the way home you don’t have any. As far as advice on what to do stay in your own lane and worry about your own self. It wasn’t your phone + it wasn’t your messages= None ya business. Not your egg, not your sperm, not your pregnancy. Be better, do better, And remember though shall not judge, not one of us are perfect either. TBH I thought while reading the post that you may have been more concerned about having drama and gossip to share And not so much the situation at hand. However I couldn’t miss the :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: that followed your “I know how this sounds”. More importantly, you call them your best friend and brother, remember that is a privilege. Remember you may not always agree with people’s decisions but that’s not your business for it is the person themselves that you love not what they do. I mean there’s obviously a reason that you don’t know anything about this but they obviously still love you :person_shrugging::v:

It’s not your life it’s their life you either will be an aunty or you won’t the rest isn’t up too you it’s between her and your brother and her husband let them figure it out

3 Likes

Mind your own business

1 Like

So it’s actually not your life. It’s your brothers and your friend’s. I would stay out of it. You know nothing.

1 Like

No you should not of took her phone and read her personal things id be keeping my mouth shut

2 Likes

Get your nose out of their business and don’t say anything at all. Has nothing to do with you.

2 Likes

Not your body not ur situation! Let ur brother and friend handle it! When someone talks to u about then u can be supportive but for then rest don’t get into it!! And IF ONE OF THE 2 talk to u about u can suggest a DNA test🤷🏼‍♀️

1 Like

Definitely not YOUR life. Its YOUR brother and friends life. Stay in your lane. Unless you aren’t being truthful and you KNOW she stepped out on her husband. Even then it’s not YOUR life.

1 Like

Mind your business and stop reading peoples text messages

2 Likes

I would not address it at all. You tell her how you know and you wont be considered a friend and you can’t make adults do something they don’t want to do. She was grown enough to make the bed now she needs to lie in it.

1 Like

You said it’s about about get messy so why do you want be involved it’s there’s mess let them sort it out keep your hands cleans and stay out of it

2 Likes

If that’s ur best friend , yes ! Be like girl u didnt tell me … like I care if u freak my brother but a baby what r we gonna do with a baby . Then again how best friends are u if u dont know …i think u need to see she doesnt consider u as such if yall live in the states she’s having it so let’s hope ur brother and the husband are the same race at least … lol

2 Likes

Not your business! Why would you think it is okay too? She hasn’t told anyone for a reason and that is HER business! Not yours! Stay in your lane! She needs a friend not a snitch!

2 Likes

Since you picked up a phone that doesn’t belong to you, it’s not your information to question nor talk about. If and when your bestie wants you to know, she will tell you.

5 Likes

I would leave it alone for now. Let them figure it out but once it’s born I would say something if people are going to pretend like there may not be more than one father.

Ahh no mind your business they’re both old enought to know better. Not your battle. But heyyyy auntie🤫

8 Likes

Not your business even if it’s your family/best friend! Until and unless they tell you or ask you
For opinion/help then stay out of it. Leave it be

4 Likes

Let it play out, there is nothing you can do…

I’d say keep your mouth SHUT not your business if she wanted you to know she would have told you when her husband finds out because he WILL she is gonna need her so called best friend let her tell you and be her best friend you wanting to start drama and you know Nothing for sure now stop

3 Likes

It’s not your business, plain and simple.:woman_shrugging:t2: they’re both adults and can figure it out together. Don’t get in the middle because you’ll just add fuel to the fire.

It’s okay to be upset if she didn’t tell you about the relationship with your brother, your feelings are valid BUT it is her life and she can do as she pleases.

1 Like

I wouldn’t touch that with a 10ft pole. I’d definitely leave that alone. She’s your bestfriend, just be her bestfriend. She will tell you when she is ready.

7 Likes

shouldn’t of out ur nose where it didn’t belong in the first place, u had no right snooping threw someone else’s phone when u didn’t have permission, so there for keep ur mouth shut an let them handle it, if they want u involved they will tell you!! it’s disrespectful to go through someone else’s property should feel ashamed of urself!!

2 Likes

No it is not your life !

3 Likes

Actually it’s none of your business. When she wants you to know she will tell you. It’s not your life at all. You are not in the middle of the “mess”. They are …If you were just going to make a call with her phone, why would you be going through her texts.? AGAIN…NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. NOW THAT WOULD REALLY PISS HER OFF …

Not your business. Stay away from it. They are grown so they need to figure it out!

2 Likes

Mind you business and wait for her to tell you.
This is why we don’t read other peoples text messages

6 Likes

Honestly these are adults and it’s none of your business.
Let them figure it out

5 Likes

Because of how the information was gotten. YOU do NOTHING!
It doesn’t matter if she’s your best friend.
She’s still in titled to her privacy, and you aren’t owed a play by play about her sex life (regardless if she’s married or not!)
SAY OUT OF IT!

Stay quiet. It’s not your situation to figure out. It’ll all come out eventually! And when it does you can be there for them.

2 Likes

Oof… They might be your monkeys, but this still isn’t your circus—they were loaned out to another circus.
In all seriousness, I’d stay out of it. They made their choices as adults. I do feel terrible for your best friend’s husband—nobody deserves that. I hope it all works out for the very best, whatever that may be. :blue_heart:

PS—make sure your brother does a DNA test. Sounds like a few men should.

Wait how does she not know you know she cheated with your brother but you know she is pregnant and thinks it’s your brothers and he denies it but also nobody knows she’s pregnant but your brother knows? And if your brother knows you know he has definitely told her you know too. So she knows you know just say something to her.

It’s not your life. It’s theirs.

1 Like

I’d stay out of it. It will be messy! Your brother better wake up. I hate men that are fine having unprotected sex but are quick to say “IT AINT MINE”.

It’s definitely not your life. Has nothing todo with you actually lol.

5 Likes

Seems like you friend was stepping out with more then your brother
If she thinks it’s his baby

You need to let her know, that you know about her secret
And she needs to come clean sooner then later
Before she has to answer a lot of questions and destroys so many lives and trusts
Also your brother has to own up to his part in this deception
Also insist your brother does a paternity test

You should of never went through her messages.

1 Like

I would stay out of it cause she could want to terminate this pregnancy. I would seriously just sta out of it

1 Like

Mind the business that pays you… She got herself into this and she needs to handle her business….she did not come to you with this info so wait until if and when she approaches you with it

1 Like

That does sound messy but I would stay out of it. You didn’t really have a right to snoop through her messages :grimacing: It might be your brother and your best friend but it is NOT your life - so I’d stay out of it. Just wait until she approaches you about it

2 Likes

It’s none of your business.

3 Likes

Just stay out of it honestly.
Probably a good reason why she didnt tell you…

Non of your business.

Back off. She will have to come clean about it. It.

It’s not “your life now”. She hasn’t told you for her own reasons and you shouldn’t have taken her phone without her confirming you could. Best friend or not, violation of trust

4 Likes

Stay in your lane bruh

2 Likes

It is your business its your family and friend obviously your concerned…lol no pointing fingers saying you shouldn’t have done this…you already did. Now it’s just time to set back and watch the shit show unfold :woman_shrugging::woozy_face:

So you saw she was texting your brother and decided you were allowed to read the messages. That’s fucked up, she hasn’t told you for a reason. That whole situation is none of your business so don’t act like it is.

Do nothing is none of your business until she tells you and even then it’s none of your business

5 Likes

I would just stay out of it

1 Like

Act like u know nothing. It may kill u to stay quiet but believe me in the end it’s better. Maybe she will come out n just tell u n u can go from there.

1 Like

Stay out of it things are about to get real messy

2 Likes

STAY OUT OF IT !!! She hasn’t told you a thing so it’s not you’re life or Business til she tells you or you’re brother tells you that it’s his . 

2 Likes

No this is not your life… Its your brothers, friends and her husbands life. For some reason she didnt feel comfortable yet coming to do about this. You snooped through her phone which was dead wrong. Stay out of it and let them figure this out on their own unless they come to you. If one comes to you then you show support but this is on them to figure out and work through

1 Like

You’re in a pickle, and think about how you feel knowing this info… Now take a second and think about how much of an extra large pickle your best friend is in and how SHE must be feeling right now, pregnant. She is feeling so ashamed and afraid, that she feels like she can’t even tell her best friend of 15 years what big stuff is happening in her life. Imagine how lonely that must feel.
Pray for her. Stay quiet. Be there for her as her friend, like you always have been. Wait for her to be ready to let you know. Just be someone she can trust. That’s what she really needs right now.

5 Likes

It’s not your life, it’s her life and she didn’t tell you there’s a reason for that. Stay out of it it’s not your business… if it is your brothers it HIS AND HER business… just cuz it’s your brother and beat friend doesn’t mean anything…

1 Like

Lol your life :eyes: it’s not you that got her prego or you that is prego… stay in ur lane

2 Likes

It’s non of your business. You shouldn’t call your mother about it. Once they figure out what’s going on and when they are ready to say something you will find out like everyone else.

1 Like

Mind your own business & probably stop snooping.

3 Likes

Stay in your lane, mind your business.

2 Likes

Not your business. Even if she or he tells you it still has nothing to do with you. All you can do with be a supportive friend/sister. All you can do is advise them to get a dna test

5 Likes

Not your business until they tell u. Stay out of it and keep it to yourself

1 Like

Nothing to do with you keep your big beak out of something that doesn’t concern you

1 Like

So many hateful ppl in these comments. If it was YOU I bet your comment would change.

1 Like

Not your news to share

1 Like

Mind your own business.

This has absolutely nothing to do with you so stay out of it.

1 Like

Your best friend shouldn’t have been hooking up with your brother and your brother shouldn’t have been hooking up with your best friend. Clearly they don’t respect you. And for people saying this is none of your business is wrong because you will get dragged into it one way or another. Just don’t put yourself in it. Somehow you will get pulled into this when it all comes outs and it will affect your relationship with your best friend and your brother. I would just stay out of it honestly and when they attempt to drag you in it when the truth comes out, this is where you stay in your lane and tell them both, they made this mess and you will not be the go between them to get issues that will be coming your way resolved. Draw a hard line with both of them and don’t get wrapped up in their drama. Find a way to not let it bother you or you may end up losing them both. Don’t allow anyone to put you in an uncomfortable spot.

3 Likes

That’s what happens when you snoop thru peoples phones. I would never be your friend again. Just because your best friends doesn’t mean your entitled to that info first. You wouldn’t have even known unless you read the messages. So just taking her phone to text your mom is you gaslighting trying to turn the attention away from you being a snoop and bad friend! She will tell you when she’s ready.

4 Likes

Its not your business

No it’s not your life now …it’s your friends and your brothers life .maybe you should mind your own business and actually " take care of your own life "’

1 Like

Stay out of it…if you did not get her pregnant then its not your life…

everyone saying mind your business :eyes::joy: sound like haters, ask her about it i mean it is your business now that it may involve your brother. If it were me I’d ask & i know damn sure if it were anyone in this ridiculous comment section they’d probably do the same :woozy_face: judgemental people in the comment section need to relax with the “NOT YOUR BUSINESS” sh*t grow up!

I agree not your business , not your life . Let them deal with it however they need to . They decided to do it now they have to figure it out

What about the husband? If all you guys were in his shoes, wouldn’t YOU at least want to know that your husband cheated on you?

Or is it ok to turn a blind eye cuz he’s a man?

2 Likes

I would just stay out of it and let it fall as it may.

2 Likes

Their mess stand on the sidelines and don’t get mixed up in the mess

2 Likes

I would just sit back and wait it will come out eventually

Oooochile TOUCH YOUR NOSE & MYOMFBB

Mind your business!!!

Do nothing! This isn’t your problem and it will get sorted out sooner or later.

It’s not for you to tell anyone! It’s their business, not yours

DO NOTHING. DO NOT TELL ANYONE. Let the parties work it out for themselves.

4 Likes

Not your business. Let them work it out themselves

Every woman saying stay quiet but hates mistresses on here :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I would confront her. Tell her you want to know the truth and that she needs to come clean to her husband or you will tell him.

Leave that to them. It’s not your business

You had no right to read her messages. Now that you do know mind your business and let it play out however it plays out. Your brother knows she’s a married woman to so that’s disgusting in his end.

3 Likes

Seeing these replies this is why I don’t trust most women :rofl:I’d approach your friend and tell her what you saw, that’s shady af. Hopefully you can salvage the relationship bc if it is his kid you would probably want to be apart or your niece or nephews life. As for the rest leave it to them to figure out, she needs to be a woman and tel her husband she cheated and that she is pregnant and that it might be the brothers.

1 Like

If you say something you become the bad guy in the situation and all the blame is taken off the actual wrong doers. I would stay out of it to save face with family and friends. It’s gonna come out you don’t need to be the one to start the ball rolling.

1 Like

It’s not YOUR life now.
It’s your bff and bro and her hubby’s life. What’s going on shouldn’t affect your friendship unless you don’t want to be friends with her anymore. You can’t rescue her, all u can do is keep being her friend and stay out of ur bros biz.
When she wants to tell u , she will. I mean she’s eventually gonna start showing. Ur her bff so it’s lil odd why she hadn’t told u but maybe she feels u will judge her?
She might find out u know cuz u used her phone.
She has a lot to figure out and it may mess up her life. Either way , you have a nephew or niece coming, that exciting for u. The last thing she needs is for people to hate her. Everyone makes mistakes and it’s about how we solve them.

Mind your own nosey a** business.

How everyone gonna say don’t say nothing but when the roles reversed you would wanna know what your husband doing behind your back. The females husband deserves to know his wife stepped out there marriage and might possibly be pregnant by another man. That’s effed up, i would wanna know if my mans got another female knocked up and i would tell my brother his wife stepped out. Like keep it quiet?! What if no one says nothing and the man sitting there thinking the kid his and whole time not. Who knows how many times she’s fucked around if she was so comfortable to fuck around behind her man’s back enough to get pregnant no protection at the very least. Men deserve the same damn respect as women! If the man was fuckin around w his mistress got her pregnant he would be fucked up for it, she fucked up as fuck too and at that her best friend brother. No one here knows if he the only one either. Fucked up just cause she s woman you guys think she deserves leniency. She doesn’t if she was so unhappy and unhappy enough to fuck her best friend brother she should have left her relationship or been honest with her husband just as her husband should be just as honest with her.

This goes for everyone here to you or your mans doesn’t deserve to be left in the dark. Sitting there thinking ya happy building your life with them and all that yet they out here fucking another female/man behind ya backs. Ya mad goofy and if you condon this action if you would do it or not you just as disgusting as the females and men who do this shit.

Please say nothing. Pray for them. Keep quiet and be there for them regardless,when it does come out

Sit back. Be there for her, either way she’s your friend in a bind or having your future niece/nephew. Plus, if you hang with her long enough you can see who the baby looks like. :joy:

1 Like

This is they’re problem. Stay out of it. They are both adults and know it was wrong. Be a support for his wife and children the have.

Nope
You let your brother handle his situation

How did this become “your life”? It sounds like their life, not yours….unless you MAKE it your life.

2 Likes

Not your story to tell! You will know eventually. Let them handle it .

1 Like

Y’all all for telling when the women is being cheated on, but when a man is being cheated on its “mind your own business”. :thinking:

2 Likes

No. Stay out of it, not your business. It’s not your life it’s theirs.

1 Like