My best friend stopped talking to me when I told her I was pregnant: Advice?

She having your boyfriend’s baby

10 Likes

It’ss very simple you both got pregnant by the same guy… Maybe he promised her he was going to be with her and dumped you now she feels betrayed :tipping_hand_woman:

16 Likes

You better dig into that closer sounds kinda suspicious be talking to the boyfriend on this one

3 Likes

I think both girls r pg by the same guy- but hope the bf isn’t the daddy of your best friend…ask him

5 Likes

Most bestfriends would be elated to be pregnant at the same time, so their kids can be raised together. This is huge red flags.

12 Likes

Maybe she feels like you stole her thunder

5 Likes

Go to her house and demand answers, demand answers from your boyfriend , he definitely knows something :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:. Same baby daddy sorry hunny.

13 Likes

Maybe she lost the baby and is retreating

1 Like

Definitely sounds like something was going on between those two…

12 Likes

You both have the same baby daddy.

20 Likes

She’s probably pissed you got knocked up at the same time and copied her …. Or you both share a baby daddy. I would be going through his phone and social media inboxes and confronting them both

9 Likes

Who is her Baby Dad? Could it be your Boyfriend.

11 Likes

please update us, on what they said when u confront them?

7 Likes

lets give benefit of the doubt, if shes pregnant too maybe its the hormones and got shitty about something silly. we hope

Agree with everyone else… I would be checking her baby’s DNA cause it is def ur bf’s

4 Likes

LOOK IN YOUR BFs PHONE
For someone who hung out almost everyday with you and your bf…why would you have her over everyday not meee…they got just a tad too close
Im thinking the same thoughts she was thrilled that she was pregnant but as soon as you were pregnant its over …why…probably by the same guy
Did you ever meet the guy that got her pregnant…did you ever meet or see who she was with before she got pregnant
My thoughts are he probably said he would leave you but when you got knocked up she kbew it wouldnt happen
Become the detective because the answer we all think is right beside you…put a tracker in his car …follow the cheating b.stard…look in his phone…become a spy
As soon as her baby is born take a swab for dna you know those online testing probably will come back as your bf
She might just confess sooner than later
Does your bf seem different to you

8 Likes

I honestly think your babys daddy has been playing away with your best friend, if shes blocked your boyfriend, and shes pregnant aswell I think your little babies are half siblings I’m afraid, shes probably upset because he was saying he would leave but now your pregnant she knows it’s all messed up now, think you need to ask her and chuck that boyfriend to the curb

13 Likes

Baby daddy issues honey she was screwing your man and he probably told her he wasn’t having sex with you…

Everyone else has said what i thought. U need to start asking questions at home. Either call their bluff or leave x

8 Likes

Why is everyone saying it’s her boyfriends :rofl::rofl: -

2 Likes

Maybe she’s pregnant from your boyfriend that’s why no talking taking calls and I friended him? Just a thought!

9 Likes

I was at a loss until I started reading through the other comments answering your question. I’m afraid I have to agree with the majority of those I’ve read. Maybe your best friend is also pregnant by your boyfriend. He may have given her some cock and bull story about how you two weren’t doing it anymore to get her to sleep with him. Then when you came up pregnant, she realized he had lied to her and now she’s between a rock and a hard place. She can’t be with him because he wasn’t straight with her, and she can’t come to you because she slept with your boyfriend believing you two weren’t together anymore. That’s what makes sense to me anyway. I might be wrong.

By sounds of it she maybe pregnant to your boyfriend. Maybe they were planning of leaving together with the baby (plan it out) or kick you out closer to the due date i dunno seems abit suspicious to me. (Keeping it from you kind of thing)

If she isn’t pregnant to your boyfriend.

Maybe she developed feelings towards your boyfriend while she lived with you 2.

And now a baby in the picture she is probably jealous.

If that is the reason she’s not a real friend.
Better off without her.

5 Likes

Sorry sis…she ain’t your best friend.

6 Likes

Sharing baby daddies clearly :rofl:

3 Likes

From the sounds of things if she stops being around you that quickly and blocked your boyfriend I would think your friend and boyfriend where having a side fling and planning a whole bunch of stuff together and you becoming pregnant got her pissed off cause plans where prob going to happen for her shortly and this screwed is it all up for her and now she don’t wanna face the music and tell you what’s up

11 Likes

Could honestly just be a petty jelousy, feeling like you’ve took the limelight off her. I honestly wouldn’t instantly jump to a conclusion about your partner. No wonder this generation struggles with lasting relationships :thinking:

7 Likes

Are you two sharing the same baby daddy ?

9 Likes

Go have your baby and get a new best friend.

1 Like

Her unfriending your boyfriend is suspicious
Seriously it must be or is highly likely her baby could be his

12 Likes

Sounds like she was coming around for your boyfriend not you. Move on

4 Likes

Uhoh! Sounds like fireworks ahead…

Gillian anne is just being honest and has a fair point. its the most logical answer and being what feelings were described makes the most sense. I would at least consider all options but hannah is also right not to jump to conclusions

1 Like

She’s probably pregnant by your boyfriend

14 Likes

Sounds like it’s not your problem to fix. I’d be curious asto the parentsge of her baby. Maybe your bf has been a bit too friendly with her and now you are having his baby too she feels some guilt and can’t deal.
Obviously that’s not necessarily the case. And you would know everyone the best. But something to consider.

3 Likes

If she’s suddenly blocked you and your boyfriend because your pregnant and was so close before very suspicious sounds like your boyfriend might have been playing away and your both pregnant with his baby

15 Likes

Can we please get an update on this situation :frog::coffee:

21 Likes

I would bluff your baby daddy and tell him that you’re pregnant girlfriend finally told you the truth. I’m sure you have someone you can trust with you at the time. See what she says. Don’t offer anymore other than I now know the truth. Why??

8 Likes

There could be 4 outcomes.

1. your boyfriend is cheating on you with her.
  2. she is jealous because you are stealing her thunder and if that is the case she is not a real friend so drop her ass.
  3. her and your boyfriend are a thing and she is faking being pregnant and your boyfriend told her that he will get you pregnant so when the time comes they will raise your baby together
  4. if it’s number 3 be careful because this could turn into an episode of dateline and she will be responsible for your disappearance.

Your boyfriend is her baby daddy too :laughing: only explanation

24 Likes

I have seen women totally unfriend another woman because she felt like the attention was being taken the shared the same group of friends and was only a couple months apart and the first one was like I can’t believe you would get pregnant so close I can’t believe you wouldn’t just let me have the attention for once… It went on and on until they had the babies and after the babies was born it was still a fight between the two for another 6 months… Now blocking your BF brings up different suspicion for me just like the other ladies … But if you have faith in your partner then you need to talk to him… I don’t see how a real friend could do either but hey women can suck

Just like everyone else has said, she is pregnant by your boyfriend too! She thought she had one up on you and then you stole that from her by announcing your pregnancy. I would have thought it was weird for her to be hanging out with you and your boyfriend so much anyway, so you definitely can’t rule out the possibility he’s been cheating on you with her.

12 Likes

:fire::fire:Idk but when you find out we need an UPDATE :fire::fire:

14 Likes

Is she prego to your bf

4 Likes

Ummmm you might want to dig a little deeper. Your boyfriend could possibly be a BABY DADDY X2.

15 Likes

Omfg it’s your fellas kid defo defo have u asked him or her I’d be going mental xx

3 Likes

So she only deleted your boyfriend from Facebook? :thinking: I would def be looking into what kind of relationship they have especially if she’s pregnant too.

10 Likes

l get paid over $167 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18295 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning154.pages.dev/

1 Like

Tell your bf you’re nervous because she asked to have a face to face meeting with you, let him know that you’re trying to figure out what you did. Gauge his reaction

21 Likes

You better go wake your boyfriend up and demand answers and the truth! Idc if it’s 5am. He’s been sleeping with your friend. It’s happened to me several times. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant by him. He may or may not be the father but they definitely had something going on. After you address this with both of them, leave the trash on the curb and wash your hands with both and enjoy your little bundle of joy on the way!

Erm…is her baby…HIS baby???

13 Likes

Sounds like she’s been having an affair with ya boyfriend and her baby is also your boyfriends

12 Likes

Congrats! Your sister moms

18 Likes

Sounds like she is jealous of you having a baby

oof sorry mama question that bf of yours

3 Likes

Omg first thought is your boyfriend is her Baby Daddy . Hope for your sake that’s not the case .

10 Likes

Exactly my first thought!!

Go to her house and find out what’s wrong why she’s not talking to you or ur boyfriend
But alarm bells would be ringing if I’d not seen her boyfriend or father to her child ?
Maybe it’s just jealousy she wanted the limelight but doubtful if she’s supposed to be a good friend

She’s not your best friend anymore…check your boyfriend he may be having two kids instead of one :woman_shrugging:

28 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13223 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle184.pages.dev

That’s all the shady, seems like she’s jealous. Maybe she’s upset the attention won’t all be on her if her friend is also pregnant, but I’d say big red flag on the weird behavior with your man

6 Likes

Best friend sounds jealous that you,sleeping with Your boyfriend.

3 Likes

l get paid over $ 177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 21351 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://incomeproject26.pages.dev/

Apparently she wasn’t your friend and I’d be asking questions sounds to me like your baby daddy could be her baby daddy and demand answers

11 Likes

Um did your boyfriend get her pregnant? :grimacing:

18 Likes

Check your man! Sounds like he is “y’alls’” man. There is something there and it sounds like someone isn’t being completely honest.

6 Likes

Her baby is probably your baby’s sibling.

14 Likes

Stop calling her ya best friend she is a fake
Also never allow any female into the house you share with ya man
We learn the hard way I did my cousin did it to me I caught them before they made a baby that whore had ya go both of them

I’d start by looking into her and your boyfriends relationship together sounds dodgy. Possibly she’s pregnant by your boyfriend and throwing a tantrum because so are you, he’s probably said you don’t sleep together anymore and we’ll x

15 Likes

Is she pregnant by your boyfriend

7 Likes

:100: what Kerry said!!!
Empty his bank account fast and set up camera or voice activated recording device in his ride !!!

5 Likes

Did she also unfriend you on Facebook? Maybe she feels like you’re trying to compete with her. But you seriously need to look at your man’s messages with her or straight up ask him if she’s carrying his child.

6 Likes

l get paid over $167 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18295 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning181.pages.dev/

She may have had a relationship with your boyfriend & he got her pregnant. You may wanna ask who the baby dad is. :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Your friend is having your boyfriends baby and is mad because he probably told her you don’t have a sex life and he is leaving you. Now she knows he was lying and is bitter about it. She’s blaming you cos she’s an idiot.

Who is the father of her child?

6 Likes

She could have suffered a miscarriage in private or be experiencing fertility issues.

Sometimes when you have had those happen its very hard to be happy for someone else even if you want to…

1 Like

Sounds like your so called best friend has been sleeping with your boyfriend.oops got both pregnant at the same time ???

14 Likes

Ummm RED FLAGS!!! Only way that would really upset someone is if she was with your boyfriend too

10 Likes

Yep something seriously wrong here involving your man. Does she have a man?
Please keep us updated.

2 Likes

My first thought was your man got your friend pregnant… came to the comments and saw I was not the only one who thought that :grimacing: confront :clap:t2: your :clap:t2: man :clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Likes

Who is her baby’s father?. Maybe your boyfriend is her baby daddy. Just wondering?

4 Likes

Sounds like she feels guilty because she is pregnant with your boyfriend’s baby she is probably jealous you are pregnant to

13 Likes

Looks like everybody is thinking the same thing​:rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

Has to be a troll post

5 Likes

You took her spotlight…

3 Likes

She possibly wants all the attention but since you’re pregnant she now has to share that attention

3 Likes

Came on here to post a comment and literally every single person is thinking exact same thing that I was thinking I really hope that’s not the case but if it is I am so sorry girl

6 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through this please keep us updated

Your boyfriend is either the father of her child, or she’s p*ssed that you’re pregnant now, too, and took all the attention off her

31 Likes

You don’t fix other people

You’d think she’d be happy that you can share the experience and that your kids get to be besties too. They may be siblings the way she’s acting🤷‍♀️

8 Likes

Yea, that sounds like she’s pregnant by your boyfriend too.

18 Likes

Well looks like everyone already said what I was thinking lol

4 Likes

She is not your friend . She bred with your man.

8 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks her mate is sleeping with her man? :face_with_monocle::triangular_flag_on_post:

26 Likes

Ok so it could be three things the way I see it:
1.) She could feel like you are competing and stealing her thunder so to speak. (Took the attention off her)
2.) Possibly she had a miscarriage and just hasn’t said anything yet.
3.) You should probably ask who the baby’s father is, might be your boyfriend since she was basically living there now he’s blocked on her Facebook and she won’t even talk to you at all…

36 Likes

That’s not a friend and I wouldn’t waste your time with someone like that! It straight up sounds like she is pregnant with your boyfriends baby!!! 99.9 % If not she still isn’t a friend to do something like that I’d cut her off! But regardless in the end when you find out the truth just remember your baby is a blessing congratulations :heart:

6 Likes

Sounds like your bf is a cheater and now she’s realizing her baby isn’t going to make him leave you

11 Likes

Red flag​:cn:ask her face 2 face shes pregnant by ur lad or its shes jelousy i cantunderstand as ye couldhave a g8 time when babies are born p god something off big time here :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

2 Likes