My best friends boyfriend mocked me on facebook: Advice?

Don’t get the snowflake he is calling. If you don’t react he gets no pleasure from his post. Just move on.

5 Likes

I hate this page. I’m too nosy to be here bc I need the rest of the tea! Imma need the convo information at least before I can make a judgment call :grimacing::joy:

21 Likes

sounds like hes in his early phase of alienating his gf from you. What does she have to say about it?
That’s who you should be addressing.

13 Likes

He’s doing this to create animosity between you and your friend so he can isolate her. He’ll start with the rest of her friends and family soon.

12 Likes

Let him know that you will in no doubt be in her wedding and adjust your crown. If she’s a true friend and has any standards he probably won’t be in said wedding if that is the kind of ‘man’ he is.

4 Likes

These comments…I must be the only person here who has a BFF that lives far away. My BFF is in NC, I’m in Cali. It was 9 years from the time they met until I got to meet him…married with 3 kids. We had communication here and there, but in the almost 20 years they’ve been together he has never ever disrespected me. This guy is cutting out her important people…let the abuse begin.

8 Likes

I think your friend needs to make a choice the jackass or your friendship. No doubt there is more than meets the eye.

He sounds like a horrible jerk. Too bad for your friend. Block him.

Just curious… She’s been your best friend for 30yrs, and she’s been with a guy for about 18months… But you’ve never met him in all that time? How is this so? :thinking:

1 Like

He sounds like an a-hole, but your friend sucks for not sticking up for you, and this is all around really immature. Like, I legit experienced this same kind of shit as like a 17/18y/o when one of my friends was dating a POS. If y’all are grown ass adults and this is going on, that’s just really… :grimacing:

I’d probably distance myself from that friend for awhile tbh, but that’s just me, bc I don’t have the energy for shit like this.

I would shut my friend off, can’t trust anymore. I don’t share my conversation even w my husband of 15 years, its private between me n my frirnds, I would be very mad. And I believe he call her snowflake for the meltdown, according to him .

1 Like

Abuse is starting. Id be the good friend that warns that regardless if she cuts you out or not. If she can’t see it she needs to be informed

4 Likes

At this point you have nothing to lose. Tell your friend she’s dating a man child who is causing a wedge in your friendship and I’m sure more will follow. Tell her you’ll be there to support her when she needs an escape from him.

4 Likes

So block him. You dont have to let other peoples attitudes and behaviors control your emotions.

2 Likes

He sounds like a jerk.
Watch what you say to your friend

Sounds like you need a new friend! She should have already addressed this. She was tagged on the post so she definitely knows about it.

2 Likes

Typical actions of a narcissist . And if your friend doesn’t see it or stop it she’s going to be in a very sorry state soon. Sadly it doesn’t matter what you say to her because she “loves” him. Don’t alienated your friend. She needs you now more then ever

2 Likes

No, you are not wrong to be hurt or to call him out on the feelings you have a right to own. However, this boyfriend just presented red flags to you and hopefully to your friend that her boyfriend is a narcissistic ass who has little respect for the feelings of others. Establish boundaries with your friend and let her know what happened and that in order for your relationship to continue to thrive, she must keep things you tell her private or you will stop trusting her and therefore sharing with her. I do not think I would call him an ass to her face, and do not make her responsible for his treatment of you. I would just let her know, as you told him, that his behavior was and is unwarranted and totally unacceptable to you whether he recognizes your pain or assessment of the situation or not. Simply put, “Own your feelings, and keep your distance from him. Hopefully your friend will see him for the ass he is!”

Your not over reacting he’s rude and I’d be upset at my bff for allowing this behaviour

Sounds like the problem may lie with your friend. If he’s tagging her and she hasn’t stood up for you, your feelings or the fact it was a conversation with her and not him then there is a problem. Perhaps it’s time to re-evaluate just how much of a friend she is when you’re not around?

1 Like

Abuse is starting get rid of him
Go talk to your friend tell her

He’s isolating her. It’s going to begin with friends then family. If he hasn’t already he may be also abusive.

4 Likes

He’s abusive and trying to push you away so he can control her. Don’t let him. Please

Wow. I would definitely question my friendship with her. He sounds like a real “ winner”.

What was HER reaction to what he did?? Pull back from bf, especially if she’s co-signing this mess cause she will definitely share more in the future with him. Let her have her relationship with him. He sounds like a total jerk.

She ain’t your friend

I would confront your friend tbh. It probably was an innocent share with her significant other but she needs to keep conversations concerning you away from her boyfriend. Yall don’t even know each other and he publicly targeted you. If i were you I would definitely tell your bff and warn her that he could do the same thing to her, so she is aware. If she let the behavior continue then cut her off. It sucks but you dont deserve to be publicly attacked by someone you don’t even knoe.