My BF treats his dogs better than me

You’re not his gf. You’re his free maid. Actually. Better than free. YOU pay HIM for the “privilege “ of being his maid.

I know you love him. But step back and think what are you actually getting from this relationship that is positive at all?!

5 Likes

Why are you still there,he cares nothing for you and very disrespectful.

1 Like

What the HELL !!!
Leave his dumb stupid ass
You deserve better

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: RUN. FAR. AWAY! You deserve so much more than that.

5 Likes

Only read 1/2 way thru but Leave him!!! He is treating you like shit & you deserve BETTER!!! You are not his maid, bank or his doormat!!! Leave him alone with his dogs & find someone who will treat you like the QUEEN you are!!!

He’s using you. Leave.

2 Likes

He sounds like a grot… eww

1 Like

Girl it sounds like you are his maid!! Get out of there. I don’t think it’ll get better for you. Someone out there will give you all the love you deserve. I wouldn’t put up with that b.s.

2 Likes

Why are you with this man? Why?

4 Likes

Your not a partner your a maid sorry girl get out of there it’ll be the best thing you ever do and you’ll realise that eventually

1 Like

Get the hell out of that situation. He’s not worth it.

2 Likes

Know you’re worth leave

1 Like

Leave him!, there’s nothing you can do for him to make him love you. He’s abusing you emotionally and psychologically. Please get help, look for a therapist and run away from that POS that is abusing you.

3 Likes

Time to dump his ass!

I’m so sorry you don’t see it, but as everyone else says…he is using you. Not only that he is prepping you to control you and so far it is working. You really need to get yourself out of the situation while you still can easily be on your own and before he does anymore deeper mental damage to you.

1 Like

Anyone that gets mad at YOU for their place being dirty, isn’t going to ever treat you right. Go home and don’t go back, ever.

leave. Don’t know what you are with him for ??? The weirdest post I have ever seen I can’t believe it

2 Likes

Leave before you get pregnant from him ! Seriously omg

Girl you could stand on a corner an get a better man where ever u found this person I bet he was someone’s throw away because he won’t ever treat u good run like hell don’t slow down the one who will want you is out there

Girl bye lol I stopped reading after second set of parenthesis

2 Likes

This makes me sad you even have to question this. Sad you even put up with it, and sad you feel it’s your worth. :flushed:

1 Like

He’s a loser and abuser. You need to drop him right now as things will only get worse.

1 Like

Sounds like has a maid

1 Like

Don’t be jealous of a dog sounds like he’s a jerk your his girlfriend not his slave pack your bags and run make sure his place is in a mess when you go and don’t go back find some one that truly appreciate you

Sounds like he’s got a maid that bows down to his every whim. Me personally I’d cut all ties to him he doesn’t want a partner he wants a slave literally

2 Likes

Seriously??? Why are you with this creep?? He’s using you!!!

3 Likes

Unpaid maid, he’s totally taking advantage of you.

2 Likes

This is a joke right? Lol

2 Likes

Run… don’t look back

Know your worth. What is wrong with you

4 Likes

Run! Do you really have to ask?

1 Like

I couldn’t move past the spit…

Quite frankly you need to leave. Then see someone about your lack of self esteem.

5 Likes

Lady are u kidding me?! He don’t say he loves u bc he doesn’t! U can’t be that naive? He ONLY wants u there to be his live in maid waiting on him hand and foot. He’s constantly showing u that he doesn’t love u or care for u at all and that he loves his dogs and not u. If u can’t see this clear picture then I don’t know what else to tell u. If u stay with him any longer then u deserve the way he’s treating u. U can do so much better I know u can. He’s only using u and making a fool out of u!

7 Likes

Honey your the Maid!!!..Dont let Anyone treat you like this Ever…Leave & Never Look Back & Find yourself a Real Man whom will Love you. Never give your Money to nobody…You earned it you keep it.

2 Likes

Girl are you reading what your you’re typing? This dude is trash. Move on.

Lost me at “get me something to spit in” :face_vomiting::face_vomiting: dudes a gross nitwit and your a twit for putting up with his ridiculous behaviour

2 Likes

Get them all fixed. Problem solved! Lol

1.Stop blaming the dog. It’s not their fault that he loves on them. 2.Its your fault for staying with someone who treats you like a doormat because you keep allowing it. This relationship is TOXIC. You need to do some soul searching and realize this before you get knocked up by this Ahole. 3. Get the dogs fixed. This will cut down the humping and chasing tail at night time. They also need proper exercise or else they will become agressive and destructive. You should consider a dog trainer to help with manners. This dude don’t love you. He uses you. You are worth more than this!

2 Likes

Why are you still there? Leave. Yesterday.

1 Like

You’re being used hun. He doesn’t love you, he loves what u do for him. Im surprised you’re still with him.

1 Like

Light bulb moment for me - we teach people how to treat us. Your boyfriend is not for you. He wants you for your money and housekeeping. It’s sad and you deserve soooo much better. Narcissits dont change - they are all for themselves. Walk away and take this as a lesson learned on what you don’t want with the next one.

3 Likes

Tell that asshole goodbye

You sound like you are his maid. Run he’s only using you for money and to wait on him and to clean his house. I stay at my fiances a few nights a week and I just cook dinner I don’t do what you do

I can’t believe you are so desperate for anything that you would allow this person to treat you like an indentured servant. Leave, don’t look back and get counseling to help you figure out why you even tolerate this at all. You deserve better

5 Likes

Girl…just no. He’s using you as a maid that has to pay to take care of him. Run. And do not ever look back.

4 Likes

Why u doing wifey shit while being a gf?

Hes man child and wants you to do everything for him cos mummy ain’t there, get out now before before it really effects you. Everyone deserves better than this. Go live your life, don’t live his for him, hes a grown man, he clearly ain’t ready to settle down.

Self esteem too low girl move on are you mad dog trying to jump you and you still there

Red flags all over the place!! Leave and never look back!! He doesn’t love you, he is using you big time!! You deserve so much better! Good luck!!

1 Like

He needs you more than you need him, leave ASAP! :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

You’re a doormat maid and the fact you even have to post anything asking for advice shows how weak-minded you are. Get the hell away from him you dolt.

1 Like

Read all of what you just posted and you will KNOW what you should do. If you are getting only toxicity from him WHY would you even look for a reason to stay with him?

1 Like

Sounds like you are a live in maid.

1 Like

Are you his maid ?
Or a child lol chores.
Why are you putting up with it .

I’m sorry but I couldn’t even read this all.
girl it’s time for you to move on!!!

1 Like

Honey, you need to work through those daddy issues and get away from this man. Self esteem and confidence. Fake it til you make it.

1 Like

If he says he pays for everything and does all this…then let him. That door swings both ways. And I’d be out it and not look back

1 Like

Stop wasting your time and money, and eventually you will find a real man! This boy doesn’t deserve you!

2 Likes

Get out you have no life he not a boyfriend he’s using you to be his housekeeper when it’s convient for him .you deserve better life than this .find a boyfriend who will treat you right .but I think u already no this so get the courage to end this relationship and move on with your life

Don’t be nobody Fool.Love Yourself.

2 Likes

You are a volunteer housekeeper who is paying rent to a slum lord. Leave while you are still able to recognize that this situation is cruel, and abusive. This man does not love you. You deserve better.

He wants a maid, not a girlfriend. You listed off about 10 different red flags just in this paragraph so my advice is pack and leave. There are way too many men out here willing to spoil you!

1 Like

Leave this man he is so toxic.

Run :running_woman: it won’t get better

That’s not love. That’s abuse. Anyone deserves better.

1 Like

Leave. Leave now.

So many red flags here .

What a jerk u sound like a maid not a girl friend run get out of this relationship u deserve better

2 Likes

I couldn’t even get to the halfway point of this post!! 1st off he could clean his own damn house 2nd ima keep my money 3rd how could you not know he’s using you 4th SERIOUSLY??!!

I read like 10% of this question and already wanted to :face_vomiting:
Girl wtf are you even doing

3 Likes

Hes is completely using you

You are being used. Run girl

1 Like

Run. Away. Seriously. You aren’t his maid, because if you were he’d be paying you, not the other way around. If you have your own place, or a safe place to stay, do not go back. Cut ties and move on. You’re basically being groomed, and it’s not okay.

I would just go and get a dog too lol

Girl you better bounce outta that narcissistic ass relationship. RUN

LEAVE this situation is full of red flags waving in your face. Go where you don’t have to fight to be respected and appreciated. I mean I love you thing wouldn’t even be a big deal if he actually showed you love, but he can’t even do that! You’re his maid and it’s clear he doesn’t respect you.

Leave please. I beg of you. I got anxious just reading all of this. Please lave and never look back. That man is toxic and sounds like a narcissistic egotistical arrogant arsehole. He will never respect you and never love you. He doesn’t love you even now. He says he does by paying for crap and all this other stuff but that just to convince you he loves you in a different way. But he can physically love dogs but not his girlfriend? Sounds like he wanted a submissive mummy maid. Not a girlfriend to love and adore

What do you like about him?

2 Likes

Ummm… You’re not even married! You train people how to treat you. Stop putting up with it! Red flags for your future just so u know.

Youre an maid not a girlfriend, wise up.

1 Like

Leave! You are a live-in maid with benefits that is all. Stop giving this kid your money! Don’t text or call him and take everything of yours from his place. Don’t just say you will leave but actually leave

2 Likes

That’s a narcissist… RUN

1 Like

Why are you doing all that shit for him when he treats you like that? No offense girl, but part of the problem here is you. You are catering to his every whim when he does nothing for you. You’re willingly giving him all your money, for what? If he was good to you and loved you he wouldn’t even expect these things from you. KNOW YOUR WORTH!! Leave.
This shouldn’t even be a question, you should already know the answer.

I couldn’t even finish reading BS!!! You need to grow a pair and get the heck out.

1 Like

You need to cut your losses and move on. You’ve become jealous of dogs :thinking: and keep your damn money! Why are you giving it to him? Sounds like he controls every part of your life and you’re allowing it. Unless he’s willing to make some changes and do better (which he clearly isn’t based on your post) you need to move on and hopefully find a partner that truly loves you.

You. Are. His. Maid.
Not his lover or girlfriend.
He doesnt care about you and he wants nothing to do with you aside from catering and caring for him, because he knows you will.

You need to leave.

Run dummy as fast as you can !!! Your his slave and nothing more !!!

This is a joke post right???:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

He’s got you trained better than the dogs.

3 Likes

Ur doing wife shit for someone who treats you like that? Leave fr that sounds miserable and ppl deserve to be loved and happy. You will find someone else!

Gtfo if you stay its your fault, he’s a user obviously

Run away fast. And save it money and insanity

1 Like

Time to Move on. He’s using you!

3 Likes

Dump this creep! He’s using you.

2 Likes

That sounds miserable! Why are you with him? What does he do to make you want to be with him? Sounds like he only wants a maid not a girlfriend. He is so disrespectful to you so please run and don’t look back.

1 Like

Are you dating my ex? :thinking: like seriously sounds like the same man. Girl. GET THE HELL OUT. Dogs be dammed, LEAVE. HE. DOES. NOT. LOVE. YOU. BABE.

1 Like

He needs to live with his mother, not a girlfriend. You deserve better.

1 Like

Omg girl kick his ass to the curb!

He’s a NARCISSIST! Read what you wrote for us to Read, Then think of what you would say to a person that wrote this. Sounds miserable huh? I think you already know what you should do, if you decide to stay with someone like that, then that’s on you.

1 Like

He’s using you. Dump him now.

1 Like

Break up with him and go home to wherever you stay the rest of the days. He’s not wanting a gf he wants a damn maid. RUN!!!