My boss is married and flirting with me, help!?

Reap what you sow….my best friend had an affair w my husband. She “thought the world of me”. So :fu:t3:you and I hope the soon to be ex wife takes EVERYTHING she deserves. Shame on you. What goes around comes around. If I knew the wife’s name I’d tell her in a heartbeat. You engaged willingly and knowingly. I have zero pity for you.

38 Likes

I would end it quickly. Then after their divorce is final if you want to revisit it then, do that. But he needs to get his divorce over before y’all continue.

2 Likes

Why did you title this “my boss is flirting with me”, when you should have titled it “I’m sleeping with my boss” lol? Like, this is clearly more than flirting.

18 Likes

He’s a mutt, if you can, quit your job and move on hun.

1 Like

God never sends you someone else’s husband… my opinion

8 Likes

Shameful! Don’t fool with someone else’s husband or family! How would you like that done to you! He probably has kids of his own begging for attention.

9 Likes

They all say it’s over with their spouse that’s part of their manipulation. Stop and get another job. Once a cheat always a cheat. Imagine his poor wife when she fines out and they always do.

9 Likes

Well you opened that door when you engaged in daily flirting with a married man If you end up with him he’ll end up doing the same thing to you hello

8 Likes

You really think he’s not gonna cheat on you? He’s not leaving his wife your a side piece…

5 Likes

Hasn’t everyone learned from the Chris Watts case? Do not mess with married men. Play with fire get burned! Do you really want to be the next Nichol Kessinger? You really never know what people are capable of doing, Chris Watts seems like the nice guy. That is all…

4 Likes

You quit didn’t another job ans tell his wife that you feel soooooo badly for

I think you’ve answered your own question!

2 Likes

If a man is married he is completely off limits until he is no longer living under the same roof with his wife. Married guys that are looking for an extra piece on the side all say the same thing… They say oh we haven’t been happy for a long time, we haven’t had sex in a long time, I only stay for the kids…it’s allll horse shit. Guess where all that horse shit lands when the wife finds out her, what she thought happily married husband, has a side chick. Never ever get involved with someone who is married.

2 Likes

:warning: Should have never flirted with a married man to begin with WTH?? “Divorcing” is not divorced. You’re still a homewrecker and your actions are horrible. If you thought the world of his wife you never would have been after her husband. Whatever happens is on you. :warning:

10 Likes

First off stop trying to downplay what you and this married man are doing.
See I’d have sympathy if he lied and you didn’t know about the wife. But you do, and “think the world of her”. Girl please.
Also, they rarely leave the wife. They tell you what they have to in order to keep your desperate self on the hook. No advice except be a better person.

24 Likes

Umm yeah you need to get out of the situation quickly. Why would you want to bring you son into this situation….

3 Likes

You’re an idiot for even allowing it to happen “ here and there” while “ thinking the world “ of his wife . :woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

Wow good lord if you can’t get your own man why flirt with a married man in the first place.

4 Likes

Your dead ass wrong karma will repay you in a way you deserve if he does this to his wife you don’t think he will do it to you? If he is close with your son that means you allowed it of course he is scum as well for behaving that way and married. You can’t think to much of his wife if your f$#&ing him. Your just a piece on the side he would never be loyal to you. Every instance of cheating starts with a conversation and innocent flirting

You shouldn’t have gotten involved with a married man. You shouldn’t have involved your child with said man. And, if you shop at the cheater store, you’re gonna get a cheater. If he cheats with you, he will cheat on you.

27 Likes

You knew he was married. Nothing but a sk@nk.

Once a cheater always a cheater!!!

1 Like

Why does he know your child?! Are you flipping mad???

Shame on YOU!

11 Likes

Wellllllllllllllll… you think the world of her, yet you still chose to flirt. Shame on you. If he does this to his wife, he will to you.

3 Likes

quit the job and ghost him

2 Likes

Wait—why is your son involved? This is incredibly messy. Honestly, you should quit your job and reevaluate your self. The freaking audacity. I hope his wife finds out.

6 Likes

You answered your own question at the end. It should have never gotten that far. I’m not about to drag you, but there are so many problems here.

Messing with your superior at work.
Age gap.
Married.
Allowed your son into this mess.

It’s all bad. It’s not going to end well for you. Regain your dignity and find a new job. Do not repeat.

18 Likes

The story of " Im leaving my wife" has been around for a very long time sweetheart, that’s #1,#2 how would you like it if your husband " if you had one" was at work flirting with some young woman? If you think it won’t happen to you you’re sadly mistaken. And I GUARANTEE your not his 1st employee he told that OLD STORY TO! Oh lemme guess… You’re the 1st woman he’s ever had eyes for after his wife​:joy::joy:, wrong again! You should never have flirted with a MARRIED man to begin with, leave it and HIM alone, I feel so sorry for his wife. YOU SHOULDNT BE " TORN" About anything, you should be TORN away from that job​:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

The man even knows your son!! Can this get any worse like what if that freedom fighter is a sociopath who may use your son to get to you when you breakup things with him,tell him you can’t continue cause you don’t want to be the center of his divorce with his wife! Hopefully it works and funny how you didn’t notice that he was twice your age when you was been all smoochy moochy in the first place gurl !

2 Likes

Sounds like a little more then flirting is happening here if he’s close to your son? What’s there to end if it’s not more then flirting. Tell HR. duh. Get his ass fired. :roll_eyes:

You’ve crossed a very dangerous line. You have become the woman that most women hate. The one who knows right from wrong yet continued on anyway…. He is a married man. End of story. Regardless of his inability to keep faithful you should never have betrayed another woman’s trust, especially one you say you think the world of. Clearly you don’t! If I were you I would find another job because once his wife eventually figures this out and she will, your going to want to run like hell.

12 Likes

Why would you want to take it further or keep things going? Just think about you being in her shoes down the road. If someone leaves their marriage for someone else, you pretty much have to prepare yourself for the same. And if you’re worried about your sons attachment to him now, think about what might happen down the road if he finds someone else to “go too far flirting with”. But this lowkey sounds like it’s more than flirting! And idk how you can think the world of his wife but have a serious “flirting” relationship with her husband. To the point where your son is attached. Weird flex…:woman_shrugging:t4:

9 Likes

You knew he was married. Yep end it.

1 Like

He’s close to your son? Damn

Horrible messing with a married man. You should never do that he’s never going to leave he’ll just keep being a piece of garbage and probably do the same to you.

4 Likes

Decide what kinda person you want to be and then you will have your answer …… wanta be the chic that says you owe the other women nothing then keep on keeping on …… wanta be the female that stands with other females then end it and tell her while your at it …… you decide who you wanta be no one here can tell you what you wanta do :woman_shrugging:t3:

You’re part of the problem

7 Likes

I don’t understand what you feel torn about… hes married…

3 Likes

You made your bed now lay on it…

2 Likes

End it. In a month you’ll be able to tell who the next woman he has his eye on. Same story over and over year after year you’re just one of them.

3 Likes

Your son should of never been brought into this knowing that you’re the Side chick!!!

10 Likes

If he’s married to someone else his loyalty is to her. You should have never got involved with him. Had he been single it would be a different story. It’s more than flirting if he knows your child…

4 Likes

If he’s married… he shouldn’t be close to your son or you. Js. If you thought the world of his wife… you wouldn’t even be in this situation.

12 Likes

You flirted back knowing he was married…… that was your mistake first. Second, you dragged your child into the mess that you encouraged :woman_shrugging:t3: you got yourself into the mess, figure your way out of it. Zero sympathy.

10 Likes

You shouldn’t have been fooling around with a married man to begin with.

9 Likes

Run girl run it’s a trap

2 Likes

Stop doing what your doing. Been in those shoes. But I had. Man. Pig.

I hope the wife finds out takes the business and fires you

7 Likes

End it and take time for yourself and your son

Shouldnt have flirted with a married man to start with ….

10 Likes

Turn around and go the other way, truthfully and not be mean just honest if you think the world of his wife then you need stop put an end to it! For everyone’s sake!

3 Likes

So my husband said we were basically roommates ect when he wanted a fun side piece with his bootycall from before me. When I found out it was messy and we’re slowly working through it and some days truly suck and I think I’m an idiot for attempting to work it out but guess what he begged and pleaded with me not her. His loyalty will be to her in the end. You knew he was married so shitty choice on your part. You never should have involved your son it’s clearly more than flirtation. End it and be the bigger person….

You should of never started flirting

2 Likes

End this situation and find a new job. He may just be saying he’s getting a divorce. This is toxic for everyone involved. Stop immediately.

1 Like

I hate seeing the words “they’re getting a divorce and he’s leaving her” while a man is cheating on his wife… Why? Because that’s exactly what led to Shannan Watts and her beautiful baby girls and unborn son being killed… Because the husband cheated and told the other woman that they were splitting up and he was leaving her… Its all a load of crap and I really wish you didn’t put yourself or this married woman through this.

1 Like

I would get out of there as quick as you could because most of the men who says that about their wives are liars and when it comes down to it they will stick with their wives and leave you out on the curb

3 Likes
  1. I hope your not sleeping with him
  2. End it now, he will not leave her, stop believing it
  3. Say a miracle happens and he did, you don’t have any thing registering in your head that he won’t do this to you?
  4. End it
4 Likes

They always say they’re getting a divorce lmao :joy: an honest loyal and worthy man wouldn’t date until the divorce is done

6 Likes

Leave other people’s husband’s alone!!
Let him flirt and think he’s god’s gift,no way should you have let it go any further
Call the day now

4 Likes

Shaz Anne Castles this reminds me of you n Frankie

1 Like

What are you doing with another woman’s husband and what is he doing cheating on his wife? Don’t you think you deserve better? What is so insecure about you that you need a cheater?

5 Likes

So are you flirting or scr**ing him??? Your son should’ve never been part of your mess!

13 Likes

End it and find a new job. Never do that with a married man or a boss. Take your lesson and learn from it.

6 Likes

Hard to believe you think the world of this innocent woman all while your flirting with HER husband and your own son is somehow involved in all this…girl you better find another job in a different city and state because if you say it’s gonna get messy ha you haven’t a clue🤦‍♀️YOU KNEW BETTER!!!

13 Likes

This is a MARRIED man, end of discussion. You should never have crossed that line from the get go. You are a grown woman and knows right from wrong. It should NEVER have started to begin with knowing his circumstances and now you’re left with knowing you consciously ruined a marriage; regardless of what the man chooses to tell you. Always put yourself in the other persons shoes. Guarantee you will not like it. You made your bed, now lye in it. Good
Luck!

5 Likes

“Because I think the world of his wife”, stop, you don’t think the world of her. You are invading their marriage space and trying to steal her husband.

22 Likes

Your worried about the situation getting messy, when your a whole mess!! Why would you think it was okay to flirt with a married man? Smh.

15 Likes

Why do people insist on shitting where they eat?

7 Likes

HE IS NEVER GOING TO LEAVE HIS WIFE !! I’m sorry to break it to you I know you might really belive he will one day because he talks a good one but TRUST ME HE WONT . unfortunately your probably not the first one to be pulled in to his shit show back away now while you can !

1 Like

You’re an adult! Stop it now!

5 Likes

Once a Chester always a cheater in my experience. Save the worsen heartbreak and end it now. It’s not easy.

Speaking as a wife who got cheated on and left ur right it should never have gotten to this point . My advice leave him be and IF he actually does divorce her as he claims then go for it…

Nah stay with him hunni, just don’t you go crying hard done by when A. He doesn’t leave his WIFE or B. When he does it to you in 10yrs time with the new hotter girl st work :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::rofl::rofl: like they say we reap what we sow and your destroying a marriage remember that :cry::cry:

11 Likes

I guess you really needed a raise :roll_eyes::rofl:
I really hope he realizes what hes loosing when its too late and she takes everything and either makes your life hell or fires you :rofl:

2 Likes

End it. You should have ended it when u found out he was married end of story. You entertained the situation and that’s not okay.

2 Likes

He shouldn’t even know your son he’s got a whole wife… that’s not messy that’s dirty. Get your own man.

14 Likes

Home wrecker for the wife and your child. Shame on you.

7 Likes

Wow , You don’t respect yourself,how can any one else respect you? Shame on you !

1 Like

Sounds like it’s more then just flirting

4 Likes

Smh on both of you :pensive:

2 Likes

Until he is divorced, LEGALLY, he is a MARRIED man and you are the side chick even if it hasn’t gotten physical. (“I’m getting a divorce” is the #1 line married men give their side pieces) Do yourself a favor and stop that mess, he is your boss, and if you can’t keep it just coworkers, find another job and some self respect. And how the heck did your son get involved with this married man!?

14 Likes

You don’t think the world of her whatsoever when you and her husband are doing god knows what with each other the wife is🤞🏽 getting a lucky escape so you can be disgusting together then smh

8 Likes

Why would you allow a married man to get close to you and your child. Why would you cross those boundaries with a married man. Showing your son, it’s okay to be that man. Lowering.yourself for a married man. What kind of example you trying to set

3 Likes

If you think he won’t do this to you, think again. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

4 Likes

Ummm… boundaries?? Find another job fast. This is beyond stupid :woman_facepalming:t4: Whether he & his wife are having issues is NONE of your business, honestly, you are not the saviour of the universe & NO, you’re not better than her, so don’t even start covering up with the, “I think the world of her,” BS :roll_eyes::-1:t4: Marriages have issues, phases, highs & lows, and just because you see them going thru a low phase doesn’t mean there were never any highs. Step away.

2 Likes

Home wrecker you knew what you were doing didn’t you?

6 Likes

This is definitely more than flirting if he’s met your son. Call it what it is, you’re having an affair with a married man. Now you feel guilty that he’s about to make a permanent decision that’s going to publicly put your relationship and reputation on blast.

End it. Tell the wife. And make better choices.

8 Likes

From the other side of this all you are doing is helping destroy a family; your story isn’t unique or special. He’d be divorced if he wanted to be, and if he has kids, that makes what you are doing worse. Also, he has no boundaries if He’d flirt with an employee and risk a lawsuit and HR nightmare, so even you made it to be wife number 2, how long do you think it’d be before he’d be chasing the next pretty employee?

6 Likes

If you value the wife so much just talk to her. If she would be uncomfortable then end it. Be a friend!

2 Likes

End it …if later in life your paths cross as a singles then maybe but until then we respect

3 Likes

What goes around comes around. Karma is real. Hope you get yours.

6 Likes

You should have been setting easy to read boundaries! No wonder they don’t get along. Is this the sort of person you want around your kids? Do they have kids together? I wonder how they would feel! The ball is obviously in your court.

1 Like

There never should of been anything started in the first place! And I’m sorry but your statement of you think the world of his wife is just sickening and a bunch of crap!

12 Likes

What should you do? You shouldn’t of messed around with a married man and brought your son around him. But you think the world of his wife? Who exactly are you trying to fool with your bs?

10 Likes

If she leaves him there may be a good reason for the discard … Analyze before you pick up the pile - If he leaves her he will leave you too … For a better hand - A tiger never changes it’s stripes

3 Likes

Sadly, I don’t believe in the sincerity of the woman asking this question. She knows she’s doing wrong and she has no interest took of stopping. She posted her to get beat up a little by other women. That will relieve her is some of the guilt she still feels, even though she doesn’t have enough guilt to behave. We are all helping her to continue doing the same thing with a slightly lighter load. Don’t give her what she wants, ladies. Tell her she already has what she wants, including the heartbreak she will suffer when it’s over.

9 Likes

This post is bs, you don’t want to cut things off with the MARRIED man. But you want to feel better about your self, so your hoping someone here is going to tell you to “make a life with this cheater”.

5 Likes

If you really cared about his wife you would not even have started. Still
Married if he had any respect he would have waited

3 Likes

Turns the tables and ask yourself how that would feel.
ALMOST divorce or happily married … that isn’t right!!! And you look his wife in the face and pretend? Ugh!
Sounds like you need to take a step back and reevaluate what you doing.
And for God sake do some soul searching and find some self respect.

2 Likes

You’re a homewrecker plain and simple I don’t feel bad for what happens to you :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes