My boss is married and flirting with me, help!?

What’s done is done. No need to bash her for it just give her the advice and hope that she learns not to mess around with another woman’s husband

1 Like

That man is married. hes diffintly not gonna be your soul mate.

2 Likes

Never get some honey where you make your money. Especially with a boss. Never ends well.

11 Likes

Really? :expressionless: There’s literally over 8 other billion people on this planet to choose from. Girls like you deserve every bit of karma that is coming your way.

6 Likes

Everyone calling OP a “homewrecker” and bashing her are completely ignoring the fact that a person twice their age that has a position of power over them insitigated a relationship with a young single mother. Also, guess what? Women don’t wreck men’s marriages and homes. Men who step out of the bounds of their marriage wreck their own homes because they chose to cheat. Stop putting the blame solely on women when men choose to pursue an affair.

8 Likes

If you thought the world of your wife, you wouldn’t have kept the flirting going for 2 years so :woman_shrugging:

Nip it. Damage is done. Feelings will get hurt so, nip it.

3 Likes

I hope the wife finds out and takes everything the dude has and then you 2 can be together in a cardboard box inlove :heart: both of yall are wrong. You dont have loyalty to his wife. But being fake by being nice to her and not having morals is gtoss.

1 Like

He’s your boss? Isn’t there a policy about office relationships? End it. He should have the decency to end things first with his wife. Even than, don’t become what the wife may think you are. Honor and find someone else.

obviously she is retarded and lacks morals and decision making skills…she needs your guidance people :rofl:

Cheaters will be cheaters…naughty naughty

Is he going to leave her like Chris Watts left his family for his mistress?

Is his wife just going to disappear like Lacey Peterson?

Are YOU going to disappear like Heather Elvis after she had an affair with a married man twice her age and his wife Tammy found out?

Walk away. Find another job.
And I don’t think you mentioned love 1 time.

8 Likes

Drop him & the situation. Find a new job. This man is clearly not marriage material and therefore not worth holding on to.

2 Likes

This is never a good idea. Eventually his wife will find out about your involvement. He will ask you to resign, to protect himself. You will be out in the cold, without a job. Look for another job now, and leave with your dignity, while you can.

4 Likes

For one, have you seen any movie or show ever with a married man relationship? It’s all BS lies to make you feel “ok” with what you are doing. They are not getting a divorce. You are not moving into his #1 spot. Either you will end up heartbroken or on the ID network.

3 Likes

I’m so perturb by this entire scenario. Honestly, I thought x were getting smarter than this. At this point just keep going along for the ride. Either way it’s :wastebasket:

Your son is learning how to treat women by how he sees you let men treat you. Your boss. was in the wrong by pursuing you, you are in the wrong by allowing it to continue.

7 Likes

Why are people always torn after the fact? What was going on before the fact?

4 Likes

Exactly what you said “it should of NEVER” that is a married man. YOU need to leave him alone no matter if that mean quitting your job and moving far away. You should of never let it gotten to this point at all.

3 Likes

So your a home wrecker and want to be told what you’ve done is ok…not gonna happen, your just gonna be torn a new 1

9 Likes

WHY are you letting a married man into your life like this AND around your child? It’d be one thing if divorce was filed and awaiting finalizing but sounds like he’s stepping out on his marriage and you’re helping.

10 Likes

He is cheating on his wife… What makes you think he isn’t gonna cheat on you later😑 he’s married and obviously it means nothing. End it, quit, and try not to flirt with someone else’s man next time. You won’t end up in these situations

8 Likes

First, if you knew he was married at the start you should’ve never flirted with him to begin with…:thinking: Fast forward to now, unless you are truly interested in pursuing a relationship with this guy once he gets divorced, if he even is getting divorced, then you need to be up front with him NOW and let him know you aren’t interested in him that way. If you keep leading him on, he will keep thinking you want the same thing he obviously does… And big no no letting him around your child, you knew he had his own family, you should never have invited him into yours.

6 Likes

If he leaves her for you he will leave you for someone else. That is the way karma works

10 Likes

U should never touch a person who has a significant other, doesn’t say anything good about u, leave the situation but remember if its you he will come back to u and then he will cheat on you

2 Likes

I dont think it’s all 100% her fault just 50% lol… If anybody is a home wrecker it’s the husband that did this and let/caused it happen, I think🤷‍♀️ He knew he was married as much as she did… Just a big ol’ mess waiting to happen.

3 Likes

How do you even know his wife if they have nothing to do with each other?
And like others have said, if they’ll cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you…

4 Likes

Well you’re gross for every letting it start. Just saying.

7 Likes

Why are you entertaining him? This mentality of women thinking they’re better than other women is just toxic, you mean you’re hanging there waiting him to divorce his wife??? What makes you think you gonna be treated better than the wife? He gonna end up doing you dirty just like he is doing his wife

8 Likes

You clearly don’t care nothing about his wife if you did you would not be messing with her husband. You should never mess with another woman’s husband ever. Honestly you should have put a stop to it 2 years ago. You’re raising your son why would you raise him that it is okay to be a Married man messing with another woman. We’re supposed to be raising kings, do better.

12 Likes

What!!! Girl is this even a question. You and him made a shitty choice. He is married and you knew it!! He is married and he chose it!!!

1 Like

Wow just wow … that you could mess with a married man. How would you feel if that was you?

2 Likes

Girl you are the other woman. It can be hard being a single mom. It’s lonely it’s easy to fall into a bad situation. Its nice feeling special feeling wanted. But this married man isn’t right for you. You know he isn’t right or you wouldn’t be questioning it. Cut him loose before the shit hits the fan. I recommend you find another job end it and leave. Don’t tell him about the new job just leave. Take this as a learning experience.

How did he get close to your son if he’s just your boss & only flirting? Not jumping qt assumptions as there are some scenarios where you may work in a smaller closer environment. I would drop it immediately. Start acting more professional & don’t let him go near your son. Business is business & it shouldn’t be anything more. He also shouldn’t retaliate & if he does go to any h.r department that is available. Whether he leaves his wife or not he’s already showing signs of being interested and might think the feelings are mutual. If it’s already escalating things will feel more and more uncomfortable if it doesn’t come to a hault. Best of luck to you and hope for only good results.

3 Likes

He’ll probably never leave his wife. Youre better than being used. Find a man who is yours only to love.

5 Likes

Leave his cheating ass!

This story doesn’t really give a clear picture to give advice on. It sounds like you’re unsure of whether or not you’re into the guy. If you aren’t into him, then for sure end it now. And hopefully you aren’t already ‘seeing him’ but it would be best to wait until he is single if you want to go there.

You are completely in the wrong, especially befriending his wife. You and him should’ve never been involved with each other, period. Karma is a b**** and you reap what you sow!

4 Likes

Always be professional at work. Be “TOO busy” to flirt with the boss. This will NOT end well for you!!

3 Likes

Run while you still can

I just came for the comments. Did not disappoint.

7 Likes

Get out of it, and never stray towards the married again. Just hope they arent finalising divorce because of you and that you still have a job at the end of it all.

Quit your job and leave him. You don’t want your son to grow up watching that. They know more than you think.

3 Likes

You have no morals. None. You’re a shitty despicable human. You could AND should have made it clear that while he was “ out of bounds” so were you. You’re both equally responsible.
But you didn’t.
Just remember, when you take up 1st position, your old role is a vacancy. Don’t think he will do it to you? He will.
I cannot tell you , cannot explain adequately, the absolute raw pain that finding out your husband has cheated on you causes. In the snap of fingers you are broken. It is physical pain when your heart shatters. And it doesn’t let up. Your future, everything cosy, settled and wonderful that you knew, and couldn’t wait for - gone in an instant, and you can never get it back. Your world stops in an instant. The loss is unimaginable.
If his marriage is in trouble it’s up to them to figure out whether they can fix it or not. Stay in your lane until that’s done.

2 Likes

Ouit & get another job. Move. Get a restraining order against him if you have to.

1 Like

It doesn’t take 2 years to file for divorce. Leave it. You think it got serious quickly? that is just on your end. Nothing can be serious if he is married to another woman and “saying” he’s getting a divorce.

4 Likes

Quit your job and move. :flushed:

3 Likes

I think you already know the answer. You know what the proper thing to do is. Hes not worth dying and going to the devils pit for. Shouldnt have been flirting on the job anyway. Hope you make the right choice. If he lies to her, he will lie to you. If hes cheating, he will lie about her too

4 Likes

fool do not be his fool

2 Likes

I’m confused… Is your boss flirting with you or are you having an affair with him? If you are having an affair then you deserve each other.

8 Likes

I think you know you’re in the wrong or you wouldn’t be asking. You both share a lack of respect. Do you want to share immaturity, too? Or are you going to end it? This isn’t high school. This is someone’s marriage and there are kids involved. Grow up. No sympathy here. You made your bed. And FYI, if he cheated on his wife with you, you really think it’s going to be “different” with you??? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Look, stuff happens, I get it… But this is a recipe for disaster… Never involve work. It NEVER ends well! Walk away before the S*** hits the fan and you get splattered! 🤷

2 Likes

He probably was always a cheater …why would you, knowingly get involved in a situation that would cause another woman to be hurt especially that you say you think the world of her…if you have a son you were married once or in a serious relationship …and would
not want to be in her shoes…
Because 9 times out of 10…
He’s going to do the same thing to you…as he has done to her…

3 Likes

As someone who’s been in this situation " take a good look at yourself and realise you are a home-wrecker," flirting with a married man, yet you think the world of his wife… Your a piece of work, karma will bite you on the a$$ one day.

1 Like

Easy. Don’t get flirt with a man who you know is married let alone get involved with him! Smfh. Your fault.

4 Likes

You have no business getting involved with someones husband boyfriend or partner. If your smart you will end it as he wont leave his wife hes just flattered a younger woman would be in intereseted in him. Hes using you. Cheaters always cheat…

6 Likes

Yes your a home wreacker, I have been that wife where husand no good

4 Likes

Put yourself in his wife’s shoes. 1) he’s a pig for doing anything before he’s divorced. 2) your part cause as a home wrecker. You knew he was married when you carried on from day one. Honestly you two deserve eachother…his wife deserves way better. Sorry but…truth sucks. Nothing I hate worse than cheaters, liars and homewreckers.

9 Likes

This is why you should never respond to your boss in the first place. What gives him the right to do that? He’s a person just like YOU. Nip it in the but now and deal with the consequences later.

Your totally right… it shouldn’t of got that far :woman_facepalming: your flirting/messing with a marriage, a family, and … I really like his wife :flushed: so your friends with her too to add insult to injury :rage: I have no words but karma is a bitch and you have no girl code what so ever. Why would you want to hurt another women, make her question herself and ruin her trust with everyone for a very long time maybe even ever.

1 Like

You want help for this??:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: well it’s up to you, if you want him ,keep doing what you are doing behind his wife’s back and stop feeling bad about it since you have done things with him knowing he is married… if you want to stop just cut him off and quit your job, find something else… it’s simple, nothing to give you advice about​:roll_eyes:

1 Like

You were wrong to get involved in the first place. Tigers don’t change their stripes and he will always be a cheat even if he is with you. Find another job and walk away. You want to be a better person than being involved with a married man. It’s hurtful to everyone involved.

6 Likes

Flirty? That’s a mild way to say you’re having an affair. How can you think the world of his wife when you’re betraying her. …

14 Likes

You think the world of his wife :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh hell you don’t… Otherwise you wouldn’t be having an affair with her husband :woman_facepalming:t4:

20 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater. Quit the job and move on. Dont mess with married men anymore.

5 Likes

You think the world of her ? Yet you have an affair with her husband… I’m sorry but you’re gross and he is gross… honestly you both deserve eachother… just remember babe’s you loss them how how you get them. Hope karma slaps hard :grin:

7 Likes

Never shit where you eat! Seriously! I’d never entertain the idea of being anything but an employee to my employer married or not. I don’t even make friends with coworkers nothing gets between me and my money! I prefer less drama!

You don’t think the world of his wife because you’re sleeping with her husband. The messy situation that will be unfolding is exactly what you deserve.

3 Likes

No matter their situation, you shouldn’t have gotten involved with a married man. Point blank! It’s already messy

4 Likes

Should’ve NEVER started in the first place, smh!!! You think the “world” of his wife, yet you crossed a line that should’ve never been crossed.

5 Likes

So you basically broke up a marriage and now u want to run okay.

2 Likes

She only specified flirting so you’re all just assuming its more. And furthermore for the people calling her a home wrecker… home wreckers DO NOT exist. Someone had to open the door for them. Personally you need to get up out and gone period. Unless you see them divorce papers and they’re signed and they went to court, never ever just believe “we’re getting a divorce” because until then, they’re STILL married. And IF he is having an affair with you then you need to come clean and tell his wife. Period. Its the least you could do. And if it is NOT an affair and actually is JUST flirting Nip that in the bud yesterday. AND still tell his wife.

3 Likes

I get extremely offended when someone doesn’t take the hint that I’m married… and I’d never very flirt at all with anyone but my husband. You made your bed and now you have to lie in it.

2 Likes

We all make mistakes in life. The fact that you’re asking for help leads me to believe you realize this situation you’re in is a mistake. So now be willing to learn from it and not make it again moving forward. Life is usually pretty simple, we’re the ones who make it so complicated and messy with our bad decisions. I’m not judging you, like some here, because I’ve definitely been messy a few times in my lifetime. I am telling you that you will live in regret if you don’t walk away from a man who is willing to destroy his wife to be with you. These type of beginnings never end well and they always end. Don’t be that woman :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Did I miss the part where she said she is sleeping with him… I read flirting— is that new lingo I’m not familiar with? Has it taken on a new connotation? Plenty of people have flirtatious relationships at work. The term “work” wife or “work husband” come from instances just like this. Maybe she is feeling like the flirting is getting too much and she’s starting to catch feelings… she’s asking for help. Not criticism.

2 Likes

Remember: How you get your man/woman is how you lose your man/woman. Just stop - find another job and walk away.

3 Likes

Everyone here calling you out has either been cheated on or just very insecure….

Shit happens and sometimes
You CANT help it. YOU did not breakup a marriage. It takes TWO. In this case 3, cause wife is apart of it too, and if theyre not happy that was there wayyyy before you came alone… i would back off for a bit till something ACTUALLY happens and he DOES decide to divorce her. Otherwise, he’ll stay with her and continue with you and itll get wayyy more messy. Trust me….

I had someone do this to me, only to find out he was stringing me and her along.
The separation and divorce was a ploy.
I dumped him quickly.
Pls don’t lower your standards coz he will do to you what he is doing to his wife.

1 Like

Wait wait wait… how did it go from innocent flirting to him getting close to your kid??? I haven’t ever had any boss or coworker EVER get close to my kids. Only two in my life ever MET my kids and one was because I worked with kids and we had a huge event and it was a weekend long at a boy scout camp the other we ran into them after my shift. Soooo it seems YOU helped make a mess by allowing the flirting and not drawing boundaries. Yes he is married and you knew this from the beginning so it seems your moral compass may be sluggish because you didn’t complain when it was new and everyone testing boundaries and you just left that gate wide open and now want to close it.
Here is a SIMPLE solution… start mentioning you are seeing someone and you really like them… do that for a month and then you can pull him aside and tell him discreetly they you are getting closer to that person and you suddenly feel that their “joking around” crosses a line and you want to be mindful and respectful of your current situation and you need to cut “that” type of “goofing off” off.
Orrrrr say screw it and date your boss and hope it doesn’t implode and you lose a decent job :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Oh sweety, he is never going to leave his wife.End it now.

3 Likes

You will both get what you deserve. Praying for your child.

3 Likes

If they cheat with you they will cheat on you end it now and stop messing with married people

11 Likes

You hear that story so often, he’s going to leave the wife. Lots of women have wasted years waiting for a man to follow through on that.

11 Likes

You let a married man get close to your son?

16 Likes

If he haisn’t let her already he never will you should just leave that alone they never leave the wife and your biggest mistake wasnt getting involved with a married man who happens to be your boss it was bringing him around your child because he isn’t a for sure relationship

3 Likes

I’m sorry but you deserve everything that you get for messing with a married man. The fact that you are friendly to his wife’s face makes you look even worse.

24 Likes

Never EVER base your happiness on someone elses downfall.

7 Likes

Yikes :woman_facepalming:t3: you deserve each other

5 Likes

walk away now, and if you don’t you won’t be the last woman he flirted with

7 Likes

If you were his wife, how would you feel?
I’m sorry, but that’s sucky behavior from both of you. You’re a grown ass woman. Don’t degrade yourself over a married man. That poor woman… I hope and pray that you make things right.

The fck were you doing “flirting here and there” with a married man? Just… what in the fck??
Now things are getting serious and you wanna walk away? What in the actual f*ck is wrong with you??
You made your bed, now lie in it and deal with the consequences.

U should’ve ended it before it even started. Job or no job I would’ve told him to get tf away from me and I wouldn’t have flirted KNOWING DAMN GOOD AND WELL THE DAMN MAN WAS MARRIED. the fact he’s close.to your child says that YOU ARE SEEING OUTSIDE OF WORK. IM DISGUSTED

Wait, how and WHY is your son involved? Also if you know he’s married, how can you make the conscious decision to even let things escalate “quickly”?

13 Likes

What the actual fuck? We’re missing big chunks of the story. SMH. That man is married. I don’t care that they’re “getting a divorce” they all say that. And you shouldn’t be involved whatsoever until he’s actually not married. He’s all bad girl. And you bringing all kinds of bad Karma your way. Leave that family alone.

Sadly you did let it get this far, I sympathize with you now.

1 Like

Im so confused :joy: so he has a wife but they don’t have anything to do with each other?
So they’re separated?

You also think the world of her but your sleeping with her man :joy: sorry but you can’t really think that if your doin the dirty with their husband :flushed:

And getting your kid involved in something that may just be a fling :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

If you thought the world of his wife you wouldn’t be doing what your doing with him x

13 Likes

You are an idiot and a home wrecker!! Get off your back and out of their lives!!!

3 Likes

A house made upon another woman’s tears will never stand.

22 Likes

He’s lying. If he’s telling the truth, then wait till he’s through with the divorce first.

He’s never ever going to leave his wife… This is just the sweet ol’ line of cheats. End it now and don’t look back

8 Likes

Just walk away, clean break. This will not end well if you don’t. There’s no future in this leaving him alone completely is your best option.

2 Likes