My boyfriend cheated on me, what should I do?

Once a cheater always a cheater . Let him go . He is trying to feed his old ego with someone young enough to his

2 Likes

This is an underlying issue with him that will continue no matter who heā€™s with. So you can either leave or stay. Do what makes you happier. I would personally leave a toxic person. Lifeā€™s to short but hey the balls in your court.

RUN!!! Find a man who really loves You!

1 Like

U Tube Dr. Lisa Ramini.
RE; NARCISSIST. Very Toxic.

I think you already know what you should do.

1 Like

If you go back to him honestly at that point I donā€™t feel bad for you

1 Like

You need to ask this on face book ugh leave or stay youā€™re choice ugh

Disrespect only gets worseā€¦ he sees youā€™ve tolerated it till now, it will continueā€¦ do not walk run.

1 Like

No brainer, get rid of him.

2 Likes

Leave him he clearly wants to act like a child leave him u can do better donā€™t forgive him change ur number and leave him

Age is just a number but once a cheater always a cheater

Donā€™t waste anymore of your time on him!

1 Like

Age of that that girl is irrelevant. Or where she works. A 6 year relationship if he wanted to be with you shouldnā€™t consist of him cheating on you. Seriously, bye :v:donā€™t let your heart tell you otherwise cause youā€™re head is telling you right

2 Likes

I think you already know the answerā€¦ lifeā€™s too short to waste going down dead end streetā€¦ good luck with your decisionā€¦

1 Like

Once a cheater always a cheater

3 Likes

So, if you have been together for 6 years, but canā€™t live together, he clearly doesnā€™t trust you AND he cheated on youā€¦what exactly do you have left to hold on to? Run. Run away now, and donā€™t look back. I have no doubt you will find someone who will treat you well and knows how to stay faithful. Stop wasting your life on someone who clearly doesnā€™t care if he hurts you.

3 Likes

Not living together because of red flags, and found out he also cheated? You know what to do, say goodbye and move on.

7 Likes

What you allow will continue.

1 Like

Do you like being a second option?? Ask yourself that

How many red flags are you going to collect before you realize you deserve better?

1 Like

2 Likes

Once a cheater, always a cheater

If you forgive him now, heā€™ll know he can do it again and again until YOU have had enough. Donā€™t waste your time. It rarely goes the other wayā€¦ Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater been there hurts hugs

2 Likes

Thatā€™sā€¦ That was never your boyfriend. He got caught with this oneā€¦ Just leave cause baby there is more

2 Likes

Follow your intuition. You deserve better! Nobody has time for that shady bullshhhhh.

1 Like

If he is 52 and acting like that, he isnt going to change.

3 Likes

What? Why?

Do you not know your worth?

Do you like being cheated on?

If notā€¦run and do not look back.

1 Like

Girl get out of there!

1 Like

I left itā€™s been hard but we where together for 7 years and even got married 3 days after we got married he cheated so I left and Iā€™m doing okay have alot of self healing to do but Iā€™m making it

1 Like

Donā€™t waste another minute on that.

1 Like

I would leave the relationship

Cheaters almost always are the ones freaking out about not answering calls and text because they are cheating and think everyone is doing the same. They think this is normal because its normal to them to act this way. Donā€™t walk run and go find your peace. You deserve a happy relationship even if its only with yourself!

2 Likes

Forget he exists. Ghost him.

1 Like

Once a cheater always a cheater. I have read your statement. I feel like you have made up your mind already. You just got a peek at this beautiful car, and we tell you it runs great but needs new engine,or tranny. But it sounds like your going to buy it anyway. should you buy it? No, and Hell No!!!

1 Like

If ur not living together. Then wash ur hands of him and never turn back

1 Like

Donā€™t waste valuable time that could.be spent on improving yourself, instead of being let down by someone undeserving of you.

He cheated, nooneā€™s fault but his own. He was disloyal to you. He is fully to blame. Break all ties possible and move on.

If there were red flags before you found out he was cheating than why are you still with him?

Leave!! He will do it again because what we allow the first time will always continue. He doesnā€™t respect you if he can do that

So you know there are all kinds of red flags and moved out because of his controlling craziness, etc and then he even cheats and you ā€œdonā€™t know what to doā€? GIRL. Yes you absolutely know what to doā€¦ donā€™t waste another second on that waste of space man :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

What the heā€™ll is wrong with your self worth as a womanā€¦obviously he does not respect you and if you okY with this heā€™ll you show him you donā€™t respect you eitherā€¦so why should heā€¦

2 Likes

52?! Holy hell Iā€™m sorry I just saw the age. Wow. Wow. Heā€™s a dirt bag

Run and donā€™t look back!!!

1 Like

He is not for you move on. 6 year boyfriend and he is staring at 60 wow cheating wasted time

1 Like

Whatā€™s there to think about? RUN! You deserve better! He sounds like a child. ā€œRed Flagsā€ ā€œCheatedā€ ā€œ52ā€ā€¦ No brainer. Never listen to your heart. Listen to your gut. Forget he ever existed

Girl you can do soooooo much better! Have love and respect for yourself and move on. I know itā€™s hard because of the attachment but there is someone else who would love and appreciate you! :heart:

1 Like

Donā€™t waste your time, he tried lying again until you had proof. If you stay you will regret it. Stay classy and split, it will drive him crazy

1 Like

You said it yourself in the beginning ā€œred flagsā€.
Leave. Leave. Leave.

Donā€™t just leave, run :running_woman:

Walk away with your head held high. You deserve better.

Walk away an donā€™t look back this guy is not worth your love ,

1 Like

Donā€™t marry or move in with him. Just leave him for something better. If he has no consideration for you now. He will never be the man for you. It will just get worse over time and it will make your heart break even more

:woman_facepalming: You yourself said alot of red flagsā€¦ Go with your gut not your heart. Plus love is blindā€¦ Your eyes arenā€™tā€¦ Youā€™ve seen what he is like now leave.

2 Likes

How old are you? Cause you sound like a teenager. Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater, most of the time. Run and save yourself, stay and watch it happen again. Heā€™s just going to get sneakierā€¦

2 Likes

Not worth it. You deserve a better man.

6 years and you donā€™t live together because of a lot of red flags? Those same red flags stopping you from moving in with each other should of also ended it. You know the answer here.

1 Like

Why would you want to stay with that?

He has got to go! You deserve way more than that.

Go and love yourself!!!

You already know what you need to doā€¦KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURB!!!

You started off with cheated and then a lot of red flags?? Iā€™ll tell you what we are all thinking, you are wasting your time.

Dump him you will find better.

1 Like

Honey what does your gut tell you to do itā€™s messed up that he cheated on you but especially with someone at your job how messed up is that thatā€™s low as low and he was meaning to be caught. Iā€™m srry your goin thru this it sucks when someone cheats on you. But in my perspective Iā€™d leave while you can because If not heā€™s gonna think itā€™s okay to do it again especially you taking him back.

If he cheated on you, and you no longer live together because of a lot of red flagsā€¦ I think youā€™re answering your own question here lol leave him.

2 Likes

Walk away ! Once a cheater always a cheater

Girl run. Forget that noise you deserve bette

But we all canā€™t tell you what to do we can just give you advice itā€™s up to u to take it or not

6 years and you donā€™t even live together? Red flags? Cheated on you with someone you work with? BOY BYE

2 Likes

I donā€™t think a single person, in their right mind would tell you to stay! You know what to do, you donā€™t need us to tell you. Things havenā€™t been going well before this, you should have let him go ages ago. Donā€™t let your self sufferā€¦drop him and feel free for yourself!

1 Like

If youā€™re together 6 years and not living together that should tell you all you need to know

2 Likes

Heā€™s A nowhere Manā€¦You can do so much better!!! Dump his Sorry.Lying you know whatā€¦ IMMEDIATELY!!!

1 Like

They will do it againā€¦

Get rid of him, or set yourself up for more disappointment :disappointed:

Leave him!!! I gave my sons father a 2nd chance after he cheated and guess what he did it again. You deserve better than him.

Simply end the relationship. Cut all ties. You will eventually be Happy with the decision when all of that chaos and emotional turmoil is over.

Better pay attention. If your boyfriend will cheat on you, so will your husband if you stick around.

1 Like

If your asking you already no what to do the heart ack not worth it leave him to his sentence start your own happiness with one that respects what u do and understands the reason of being ay partner.

Girl, move on. No man, no partner, no significant other is worth your sanity or your dignity. We donā€™t NEED another person to complete us or to make us happy. Every bit of peace and joy in life starts within ourselves. Love yourself enough to protect you and tell that man to get lost. If he cared about you he would not be even entertaining thoughts of other women much less acting on them.

You deserve better!!! As hard as it is going to be leave and never look backā€¦put yourself and your self worth first and foremost!!!

Leave him and move on with your life there are plenty of other people out there that will treat you right and not cheat on you.

Walk away head high and move on, youā€™ve answered the question yourself too many red flags and cheating too.

Um. So, youā€™re heart is wrong. Way wrong. You literally said you didnā€™t live together because all the red flags. And I can guarantee that that young girl is gonna tell everyone at your job how dumb you are if you stay with him after showing you all the proof you need to move on with your life and DO BETTER :woman_facepalming:

When someone is jealous of you, 9 times out of 10 theyā€™re the ones that are guilty of doing something wrong! Your life but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different outcome!

1 Like

Get rid of the fucker, not worth youā€™re time

A cheater is a cheater always, youā€™ve said you donā€™t live together because of ā€œ red flagsā€ you already have ā€¦. Walk away, life is to short!

1 Like

Heā€™ll always be a cheater, and I doubt heā€™s going to stop messing around with her.

ā€œWhat should I do?ā€ I mean do you REALLY need us to answer that?
1- if you want to continue to get cheated on, stay.
2- if you donā€™t want the cheating, leave.
I mean folks ainā€™t really that dumb are they?? :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Run, donā€™t walk away, RUN! Donā€™t look back, Donā€™t give any more chances.

1 Like

You already know your answer

Iā€™m just amazed of how many women even ask the question ā€œwhat should I doā€ he cheated! He didnā€™t love or respect you enough to be faithful so what else would you do? LEAVE!

Leave his ass YESTERDAY. he will continue doing it. You deserve better.

People do not change for the most part. Find someone who isnā€™t a whiney little baby that gets mad at you you because your not feeding his narcissistic ego!

2 Likes

Kindly give the man a chance ,he deserves atleast one last chance.pretty sure heā€™ll get it right on ya 7th year.

2 Likes

Sounds like a waste of time, not just because of the cheatingā€¦but after six yrs and yous still canā€™t live together because of ā€œred flagsā€ the cheating with your co workers says right there he has no respect for youā€¦that should be the cherry on top of the pile crap youā€™ve been served, for youā€¦I know it can be difficult to walk away but youā€™ll be better off and that empty spot makes room for someone with actual potentialā€¦lol.

Yes end the relationship heā€™s not deserving if your love he will do it again youā€™ll be more hurt

1 Like

Would he give you a second chance?

1 Like

Girl you know your answer already. Leave you donā€™t live together just dump his ass

Run as fast as you can and never look backā€¦Been there and its no fun it want changeā€¦YOU DESERVE MORE AND BETTER