My boyfriend cheated...what should I do?

At this point dragging this relationship is doing your children disservice. Of course he is sorry, but only because he got caught. Someone have to after all wash his sh!ty boxers and stinking socks :unamused:
Why waste your life on someone who doesnā€™t want relationship. He just want a free maid and child minder.
You have only one life. Donā€™t teach your children that this kind of relationship is normal.

9 Likes

Leave him in the dirt !

3 Likes

All I can say is, I wish I had listened when people told me ā€œhe wonā€™t changeā€. Heā€™s disrespected you x

2 Likes

Just because heā€™s an amazing father, does not mean he is an amazing partner for you. Honestly, what advice would you give your kids if they were in this position? Chances are, youā€™d encourage them to leave, do some healing and then potentially find someone who will love and respect you. You are their role model at this age, staying together for the sake of the children is never the right thing to do. Better that they have separated and emotionally/mentally healthy and stable parents than parents who stay together but are toxic examples of what a relationship is.
Good luck to you xx

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re having to deal with this! I tried to make it work with a cheater & all it did was hurt me more & delay the inevitable. I also had recently had my 3rd child at the time, I know how hard it is. But itā€™s worth it! You deserve so much more than what youā€™re getting.

1 Like

And why do you continue to have children with him? Leaveā€¦get child support, alimony. (Oh, heā€™s your boyfriend and not a hubby?) He is obviously not going to stop his cheating.

3 Likes

This is just gonna weigh you down mentally and emotionally. For the sake of looking at a future happy family picture in your mind donā€™t hold on to a string that has been cut off a long time ago.he cheated multiple time ā€¦ Which means he rather invest his time and money in other ownen as opposed to his wife and kids. Leave and make a better home for your kids wo himā€¦ Seems like youā€™ve been doing alot on your own anyway ā€¦ Cz having a side relationship does take alot of time and effort

2 Likes

Leave!
I doubt he will change

4 Likes

Leave him, this is definitely not good for you especially having 2 toddlers and a newborn. Youā€™re already under stress.

It might hurt to leave but in the long run you wonā€™t have to deal with the hurt and the stress heā€™s putting on you and your children wonā€™t see what a sleaze ball their dad is and hopefully wonā€™t think of what their dad is doing to you is ok.

Look how far you have come. You need a break to take care of you.

1 Like

Hit up his brother or best friend :joy:

1 Like

Donā€™t stay for the kids.It does more damage in the long run.Leave him.

3 Likes

You didnā€™t split up your family, he did. You have nothing to feel guilty over. Heā€™s trash and you deserve better. Thank goodness youā€™re not married!

He made his bed now let him lie in it !!

1 Like

First, stop having children with him. File for child support and get your own place to live. If you are on housing assistance kick him out. He can be someone elseā€™s baby daddy and live with them.

8 Likes

Heā€™s a little prick demon. Sorry. LEAVE HIM IMMEDIATELY

Get rid of him. Heā€™s using you.

3 Likes

Leave his A .and get over it

1 Like

Sounds to me like youā€™re the one whoā€™s been supporting him? Support yourself in a peaceful home instead

2 Likes

You can still co parent, while not w/a disrespectful liar :woman_shrugging:t2:
Do whatā€™s best for you & the kids !!!
If your not in a financial position to leave Nowā€¦ start planning to-
:triangular_flag_on_post: Never Turn Green (once a cheaterā€¦you know, the rest)
Best Wishes to you & the kids, it wonā€™t be easy but it will be worth it to move on !!!

2 Likes

Of course he is sorry because he got caught.
Leave he doesnā€™t deserve you

6 Likes

Move on. He is a serial cheater who keeps doing it

7 Likes

Depends what you want to do, if you want to try and work it out you need to know why he cheated ( weather it was just for lack of sex or what ever ) and if you can fix that problem with your relationship. If you donā€™t want to try and make it work try and out your feelings aside and co parent

You co-parent. Your relationship issues donā€™t involve his relationship with his kids. He loses access to you not his children.

9 Likes

Waitā€¦2 preschool?? They are 6 and 8, isnā€™t that like 1st and 3rd grade? 6 month old is still a baby I get that part. How did you split up your family? His actions did that, not yours.

7 Likes

Amber Heard his a*$ and blame it on the :dog:

1 Like

Leave cause in 2 years of you stay you will be a shell of yourself wondering why you stayed!!! Trust and believe!!! People who cheat donā€™t give a fuck about you or your kids!!! Period

You need to go your own ways, he will never change once a cheat always a cheat, plus he will always cheat because he knows you will be a mug to take him back, dont waste your life love and effort on this loser you are worth more, also hes teaching your kids its ok to use and disrespect women, your children will soon be old enough to understand whats going on if the older 2 havent already, children are like sponges they soak up every bit of situations around them

6 Likes

You and your kids donā€™t deserve that for their role model.

6 Likes

You canā€™t blame yourself for his actions. His actions are his and his alone as he made a choice. Do not stay for the sake of the kids as that never works. Be the best YOU for you and your children.

7 Likes

Leave, in 10 years heā€™s cheated on you and is still looking for other girls to date, baby itā€™s been over

9 Likes

Your boyfriend belongs to the streets. Send him there.

5 Likes

Thinking he might propose after 10 yrs!!! Wake up girl!! You and your kids deserve so much better! Good luck!

8 Likes

Sarah Frances omfg!!!

I would have slapped him a few times and find you a place and pack your stuff and then I would hit the child support center, once he cheats they usually keep doing it. But I would show him you are standing up for you and your children prayers and wishing you the best.

3 Likes

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Have some self respect and dignity and leave. Thatā€™s whatā€™s best for you and the kids not his happiness and shady ways.

3 Likes

See, the issue isā€¦you still want to be with him. So, stayā€¦the back and forth will be more damaging to your children and you in the end. You will find the courage to do what is best for you when you stop allowing him to treat you any kinda way. You thought that last baby was gonna keep him. Now, you have 3 babies you are gonna have to co-parent. Maā€™am, he doesnā€™t want to be with you. The writing is right in your face. Actions speak louder than words.

6 Likes

cheaters are only sorry they got caught, never that they cheated. leave if you have self worth.

1 Like

Kick his sorry butt to the curb. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Donā€™t continue to allow him to disrespect you like that. Know your worth.

He is a cheater i would have no trust for him ever

1 Like

First offā€¦ you would not be splitting up your family. He did that by first cheating then by continuing to try. I know itā€™s hard but itā€™s over, he may ā€œlove youā€ as the mother of his children but heā€™s not in love with you or he wouldnā€™t have done all of those things. Do not stay to ā€œprotectā€ your kids. You all likely end up in a toxic environment. Best IMO to pack up and go, just be civil with one another, co-parent to the best of your ability and move on when youā€™re able.

3 Likes

Your kids deserve a happy mom and dad however the situation to make that happen happens

1 Like

Move out move forwards say good bye to him ok

2 Likes

You know what to do!

2 Likes

Then you leaveā€¦ donā€™t ever get comfortable with a manā€¦ he cheated and didnā€™t care then and he still donā€™t care, he cares that he got caught. You leave. Period. You take your babies and start a life where youā€™re respected.

2 Likes

Heā€™s only sorry because you caught him. Thatā€™s not the kind of environment good to raise kids in

3 Likes

The fact that youā€™re still there is sad. Donā€™t try and stay together for your kids. Itā€™s not healthy, youā€™re teaching them that its okay to be unhappy. Donā€™t let them believe thatā€™s what love should look like. Love yourself enough and your kids to get out.

8 Likes

l get paid over $145 per hour working from home. l never thought Iā€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17985 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://bigpayjob14.pages.dev/

Dump him. Always dump him, ladies.

2 Likes

Would you want your kids in the same type of crappy relationship? Thinking its okay to be treated like this. I bet your advice to your children would not be to stay.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not the best for your kids! Itā€™s toxic and they are living it!

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t love you if he did he wouldnā€™t cheat

2 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought lā€™d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13969 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HEREā€¦ https://LifeStyles79.pages.dev

1 Like

Leave.he hasnā€™t committed to you after 10y anywaysā€¦and he been cheatingā€¦He is not going to change

4 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry honey ā€¦ :purple_heart:

1 Like

Move on ,child supportā€¦ā€¦ better life choices??

7 Likes

Stop putting the blame on yourself. Heā€™s the one who stepped out on you. He wasnā€™t sorry before he got caught. Remember that. Your kids deserve to see you respect yourself by not allowing that type of behavior to continue. Itā€™s ok to have and enforce boundaries and consequences and thatā€™s the type of behavior your children will learn to model from you.

7 Likes

Your kids need you happy and loved. They need that example so they know love later on in life. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with leaving because you arenā€™t loved anymore. You gave 10 years of your life to this guy and not only has he not committed to you heā€™s stepped out on the relationship. Thatā€™s not your fault. Itā€™s his. Thereā€™s something missing in him, otherwise he wouldnā€™t cheat. Stop blaming yourself! Make a plan and go forth with it and donā€™t look back. Co parent with him and leave it at that.

1 Like

Leave now. No excuse. No example to be set here for your children.

2 Likes

GIRL RUN! PLEASE. Youā€™ll be so much happier

OK, read just what you wrote, And freaking leave the POS. Why do you even have to ask??? Or you can stay & be unhappy, miserable & God knows what, And your kids can see how a relationship isnā€™t suppose to be, but will think this is normal, because you are still there !!!

1 Like

You can still co parent and not be together. If you stay and he continues to cheat, youā€™re showing him that itā€™s ok.

4 Likes

Honestly in your heart I think you know the right answer. Wonā€™t be the easiest, but it rarely is. He doesnā€™t respect you and Iā€™m sure heā€™s only sorry because he got caught.

1 Like

Get a lawyer, get full custody and child support. Leave as soon as you can or make him move out.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through this :revolving_hearts:

First, talk to a lawyer and understand your rights. Heā€™s not committed to you. Make your plans on what you need for housing, child care, ect. I know this is heartbreaking for you, but the love is one sided. :broken_heart: Hope you have family for support. He sounds like he has a serious problem.

2 Likes

What should you do?! Iā€™m sorry youā€™re even asking. Pack your shit and move on

Leave girlā€¦not worth the drama. Make him pay child support and fivus on you and kids. Do not reside together get out! He will never quit cheating on you. But until you have had enough hurt and heart break you wonā€™t be ready to love yourself to the fullest. Do not settle on his ass!

Am I the only one who is confused? A 6 and an 8yr old are preschoolers??

10 Likes

Get one thing right, YOU didnt break up the family he did the moment he chose to be unfaithful. He had a great woman and family but decided his selfish needs were more important then you.

2 Likes

10 years, 3 children, no marriageā€¦ that would say something loud and clear to me.

Iā€™d get on birth control asapā€¦ like yesterday.

Iā€™d get out of the relationship as quickly and as civilly as possible.

Iā€™d file for child support immediately.

Iā€™d work on a civil, polite co-parenting relationship.

Iā€™d encourage my childrenā€™s relationship with their father.

And I would not get into a relationship for many, many, many yearsā€¦ possibly not til my youngest was out of high school.

I would concentrate on creating the best life possible myself and my children.

I wish you well.

4 Likes

Dump him asap. Heā€™s not that into you

1 Like
  1. You didnā€™t split you up - he did
  2. You chose you and your kids. The example you set for your kids will last a lifetime
  3. Give yourself time to be upset and grieve.

Leave him. And when you miss him or consider reconciliation, remind yourself of everything heā€™s done to destroy your family. Surrounding yourself with friends and family and occupying your mind will help. I went through this with my ex husband and kept taking him back because ā€œhe missed his wife, he missed his family, he was sorry, he would do betterā€ after falling for that lie about 10 times, enough was enough and I realized that my life was never going to be any more than what it was, unless I cut ties with him.

1 Like

If you stay with him, he knows he can get away with it with a simple sorry. It wonā€™t stop.

1 Like

First of all, that fkn sucks. Second of all. Run. Like everyone else says, get a lawyer to figure out custody but definitely donā€™t stay with him. Know your worth

2 Likes

Leave, I stayed way longer than I should have got the kods and honestly it causes more pain than good. They see us both happy on our own and have told us we should have done it sooner. My kids were very shielded from our problems but kids know more than u think they do

3 Likes

Runā€¦get ur kidsā€¦ ur thingsā€¦ and runā€¦ I have been thereā€¦ Iā€™ve been the one that ā€œstayedā€ for my kidsā€¦ it wonā€™t change hunni. This man will absolutely ruin u before he changes what he is doing. I know itā€™s hard with kids ( I also have an 8&6 boys and an almost 2 yr old girlā€¦ I broke up with my ex in April and even tho it has absolutely been one of the hardest struggles in my lifeā€¦ I will NEVER allow someone I love to put me downā€¦ no matter if itā€™s cheatingā€¦ talking down to meā€¦ being miserableā€¦ Iā€™ll never allow itā€¦ what he does to u reflects on ur beautiful babies!! Iā€™d rather struggle every single day than show my kids it is ok to be treated poorly.

Wishing u the best in either decision u makeā€¦ just remember life is so short and u deserve so much more than that!!

2 Likes

You did what you needed to. Donā€™t beat yourself up about it.

1 Like

You didnā€™t split your family up, HE DID.

5 Likes

move on he wont change

2 Likes

Your kids wonā€™t be better off living with the two of you in this situation. You deserve to be loved properly. They deserve a happy mom. Leave him. He made his choice. This is HIS fault. He broke up the relationship by stepping out of it. If he is an amazing father hopefully he will continue to be a great father. Thatā€™s not a reason to stay. Your kids will understand when they are older. It will be hard but you deserve happiness too and they deserve you to be happy. I know I repeated that but itā€™s true.

5 Likes

You deserve better. His behavior most likely wonā€™t change.

1 Like

If you have three kids by this waste of air, it sounds like you are the only one committed. You did not actually have a future with him as a family. Stop acting like a wife.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even read the entire post. He cheated? Bye. Move on with your life.

2 Likes

Let him go do what is best for you

I was in a similar situation.

I had 2 small kids and a baby and I caught my bf of 10 YEARS cheating on me with a co worker. He was taking my car to take her out in dates and things he never even did with me.
At first he tried to deny it and then he finally said he fell out of love with me and we were done. Just like that. I was living with him and his mom and I was really young. I found a program to help get me in my feet and my own place.

He then moved in with the girl, got married in the 1st year and had a baby girl with her. The whole life I wanted. 10 years and no proposalā€¦ but she got one after a few months. Theyā€™ve been together ever since and make a really great couple and we all co parent pretty well.

Took 4 years to get to this point tho. I hated them for a long time, fought with them like craaaazy but finally let go of all that hate and now weā€™re all like family. A weird dysfunctional family.

My point is, itā€™ll hurt reeeeeally bad rn. Like so bad youā€™ll feel lost and hopeless and go through the whole grieving process. But eventually itā€™ll all be okay. Eventually youā€™ll be able to co parent and get a long (if you both want it and work towards it) eventually youā€™ll both be moved onto someone new and he wonā€™t even cross your mind.
Go through it, get through it, and then leave it. Youā€™ll be much better off! But whatever you do, do nooooot stay in that relationship. Heā€™s going to continue to cheat!

6 Likes

I stayed with my ex after he cheated on me time and time again. In the end staying for the kids was worst thing I could have done. My adviceā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.run as fast as you can. Everything will work out in the end :heart: your happiness is important. Your children seeing how to a woman should be treated is important! Best of luck girl

4 Likes

l get paid over $145 per hour working from home. l never thought Iā€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17985 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://bigpayjob43.pages.dev/

A man typically knows pretty soon after meeting you if heā€™ll make you his wife or not. Youā€™ve given him 10 years of your life and 3 children. He thanks you by being unfaithful. The longer you stay the more hurt and pain you will endure. Letting go is hard but an endless cycle of infidelity end emotional distress is harder. Let go and move on :mending_heart:

8 Likes

Leave him you better off without him he not going to stop and you didnā€™t do anything for him to treat you that way run and get you a lawyer and make him pay

1 Like

He would do it again. If he truly loved you the way he should then he wouldnā€™t have done what he did.

2 Likes

The facts as you stated you have had three children with a man who had sex with a woman and is trying to have relationships with other women, you have been with him 10 years, he does not have a regular consistent job, he is not honest( fake phone number etc to full you and them) you are confused as to what a ā€œ good fatherā€ is he does not spend time with the children, confused about who is causing the problems in the family. Ask God for wisdom and clarity seek the advice of friend and family

Just move on. He will continue to do this. Your kids are better off with no drama. Kids arenā€™t stupid. They know things are right. You can coparent without living together. You and your children will be better off.

1 Like

Leave the cheater, he is not hoping to stop. All trust is gone. Get child support for your kids.

1 Like

once a cheater always a cheater ā€¦dont stay and teach your children its ok to be lied to and disrespected ā€¦get away from him and focus on yourself and your babies

You leaving is the best thing. Your kids will understand when they are older.

1 Like

An amazing father would never risk his childrenā€™s family falling apart like that. This man is not a good father. You donā€™t need to feel bad that heā€™s not around anymore. Also, being a single mom is amazing. Iā€™m the happiest Iā€™ve ever been. Things will get better. You just have to get through this rough part first.

5 Likes

Drop his ass. Move on. Life is too short to be wasting time on someone who doesnā€™t respect you. Iā€™m not saying it will be easy, it will suck but will be you will feel better after a while. When I become a mother I learned to put up with way less because I need to be a whole person for my child. I also refuse to teach her that being treated that way is ok. Just my opinion. Good luck to you.

Why do ppl keep having babies in unstable environments?

Pray girl pray god is seriously with you :pensive::pray:t2:you feel hurt and alone but heā€™s their and he will open doors I promise I swear on everything I know he will help all you have to do is ask pray and listen :raised_hands:t2: second you are a lot stronger then you realize :ok_hand:t2: we are moms who have been threw some seriously impossible stuff physically mentally and you got this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: remember your worth you are a human and you treated him good and you deserve to be treated good donā€™t let him walk all over you because you are afraid when things get tuff thatā€™s the time to fight and not give up I promise if you stay strong threw this very strong and talk to god every time your down or up you will make it out on top :partying_face:

1 Like