My boyfriend constantly lets his friend stay the night: Advice?

How would you feel about your boyfriend/soulmate/SO? Bring home a “friend”. Who does drugs? And tells you he’s trying to help her out. But she doesn’t listen to getting help. And you’ve had this talk with him once. But she continues to come into your house. What would you lady’s do in my part? Because I’ve tried telling him in many ways, I don’t want her in my house. And he comes after me. You are telling me why I bring my friends. I mean, my friends asked in advance if I’m not busy. But they don’t spend the night. They come for a quick visit and leave. Unlike his friend comes and stays for a night or two. Mind you, I’m also 5 months pregnant. And I’ve had to go to the hospital twice for stressing over her being here. And doing her stuff around me and pregnant. How can I stop her from coming.???

62 Likes

I would say they are not your boyfriend/ soul mate

1 Like

That’s a no for me. You’ve expressed your concerns. Either he respects them or he leaves.

12 Likes

Tell her the gtfo!
Make her uncomfortable as possible.

3 Likes

Maybe You should leave… Let him.sort out his priorities…

7 Likes

big no for her to be there period . I would set the boundaries straight to both of them. Thz stress can send you into pre term labour. Protect yourself and baby . Best

4 Likes

What a shame… he should be focusing on you and the baby instead of his “girl” friend and whatever she’s doing. His priorities are obviously a mess.

3 Likes

Good god throw the whole man in the trash. he needs to get his priorities straight.

13 Likes

They banging or he is on drugs himself. Simple as that. You can’t help an addict if they don’t wanna help themselves. And a real man/father would NEVER bring an addict around his family or children, let alone put an addict before them.

76 Likes

Tell her to her face if your BF won’t .

5 Likes

There banging or he’s on drugs 🤦🤷

24 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t be calling him a soul mate with that attitude. Disrespecting you, your home and your pregnancy for some drug user, another women at that. Leave him until he gets his priorities straight and if he doesn’t then you are better off without him

17 Likes

who’s making the “house payment”? If it’s him, leave, if it’s you, tell him to leave with her and not return. Pretty much end of story

5 Likes

This guy was not ready to have a baby, that’s for sure. The fact that she’s doing drugs around you while pregnant and he doesn’t care makes me think he won’t care she does them around your baby :woman_shrugging:t2: I grew up around that, don’t expose your child to that for anyone.

9 Likes

I would tell her get out he does not respect you neither does she.

1 Like

Yeah they’re banging or he’s on drugs, probably both tho

13 Likes

They are sleeping together. Kick him out. Value your health and your baby’s health more.

12 Likes

If he can’t find any of her family to come help her…he needs to kick her ass to the curb…you and that unborn child should be his first priority in your house…

You leave. Go spend the night at a friends house. Your husband can’t force you to stay around someone who is making you feel unsafe and stressed. He will come around to your way of thinking.

1 Like

I would get rid of him, it sounds like he needs to finish growing up. You and your child should be his first priority.obviously he doesnt have respect for you. Next time he brings his girlfriend over ask her to leave.if she doesnt have the police remove her and him too.

7 Likes

He’s on drugs and cheating with her

17 Likes

He’s could have a saviors complex because nobody saved him.

She needs to leave or i will, this is my house and i have a say in who comes here and our baby is more important than your friends

5 Likes

That’s a big no. Yall should be focused on your family that you’re starting and not someone that can’t get their act together. You’re not obligated to enable her to keep her lifestyle. Also agree with whomever said you should leave and let boyfriend sort out his priorities. Who comes first, you and his unborn child, or some friend that chooses her lifestyle of drugs and apparent homelessness.

1 Like

Call the cops if she’s doing the drugs at your place and put a no trespassing order on her if it’s your residence

5 Likes

Tell her either she stays CLEAN in ur home or ull call police. And do it. If she starts doing drugs call the police and have her removed. Theyll detox her in a cell. Ur home. U have the right to feel safe there.

2 Likes

I would tell him that either he doesnt being a druggie chick into this house or he is out. Overnight drug user chick is either using with him or there is something going on. He needs to prioritize you and unborn baby off this chick

1 Like

It’s your house too. Put your foot down. Tell her yourself you want her out now. You don’t want that continuing once you have a child or you will be at risk of losing them if child services catches wind of drugs around…

4 Likes

Both need to go. Totally disrespectful!

1 Like

From what it sounds like he is either using with her or sleeping with her or possibly even both…he obviously doesn’t truly care about you or your unborn child and I myself would NOT put up with it a second longer and he would definitely be put out of my life!

5 Likes

My hub once tried to bring a homeless drug addicted lady to our house to feed her dinner.im guessing his heart was in the right place, but just no. You dont do that.i told her to leave and then i flipped out on him.

You kick them both out.

1 Like

I’d leave. Simple as that. Im.willing to help someone but they aren’t bringing no drugs to my house, or being high in my house and I sure as shit am not ok with a girl staying in my home that does this and my bf defending her and starting shit with me. But that’s me.

Been in this situation i threaten to call the cops everytime

If they are on drugs, get rid of them. Nothing worse than bringing a baby in to a life with drugs around

1 Like

There are ZERO boundaries happening here! Are you sure they’re not using together or fucking or both? Seems very dodgy.

I would leave. You’re subjecting yourself to a child services investigation upon the birth of your child. Get the hell out of there.

5 Likes

Look I tried doing this with my sister …she’s my blood and it was a genuine shit show…she stole from her own niece and nephew to include me …tried bringing her addicted friends around the house …girl it ripped our relationship apart and the relationship I was in …no way would I ever do that again

Nope, she can stay at her own place, it’s not your place to sort someone out in your own personal space,

Uhh the second she tries to walk in the door, you tell her to turn around and get the fuck out.

I would tell him either she leaves or I do. You don’t bring home another female without your partners permission. Especially one that is on drugs. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was using and/or sleeping with her.

5 Likes

Perhaps they do drugs together…there’s no real reason otherwise for her to be there. And his lack in letting her go spekas volumes and yes I am a recovering addict

4 Likes

It’s your house too and if drugs are involved child services can take your child because of that situation

Time to pull your big girlie panties on sweet. And stand up for yourself, sit him down, tell him straight next time you invite her over to stay, your child and I go, as a single mum to a baby boy, you can do it, it will be hard, some days will feel impossible! Some will fly by others drag when the lil ones a pain! But you can do it. Any women can, and many dads! But your bf, is not putting his family first, so you need to, with or without him xxx

3 Likes

Tell her to leave? Tell him to leave too if he’s not putting his child first.
Your baby is the number one priority and if she’s doing drugs around you that puts their health on the line. Secondly, having that stuff in your house is putting you and your SO in a position for the police to arrest both of you if its found. Unless you want to have a child in jail. . .but that’s a worst case scenario.

If she Is doing drugs in your house around you, you need to be calling the police and making sure she doesn’t come back. I’d suggest relationship counselling too to work out why he’s doing this and essentially enabling her by letting her do it in your house.
You need to nip this in the but before your baby is here. If social find out you have a druggy in your house doing drugs you risk losing your child.
If he sticks by her then you know your relationship is over.
Get as much evidence of him supporting a drug addict and letting her stay as possible because if you do split you know that when baby is with him your child is around that person

7 Likes

They both need to go. Absolutely not. That is something that should not even be occurring.

4 Likes

That’s his side piece. Leave.

4 Likes

Get rid of the two of them hunny. You don’t want drug use around your bubba xx

2 Likes

Put them both out. He isn’t respectful to you.

3 Likes

My husband would never dare to have a girl friend of his staying night at our house.

Stand up for yourself.

3 Likes

Kick them both out… my heart goes out to you… he is putting her first when u should be his priority… stop letting him treat u as second best… u and his child should be WAY ABOVE this person… its ur House… kick her out put ur foot down and if he creates … kick that arsehole out as well … Good luck and stay safe… and that means away from that shit xx

Oh no tell him you’re not putting up with that I you tell her she wasn’t welcome

You can kick him out. If he’s not willing to listen to you, then there will be worse things down the road. Good luck mama :heart:

Report that woman to your local police and tell the cops that your SO is also involve in it cause hes the one who gave that woman the consent to be always around your house even if it bothers you already.

1 Like

Your boyfriend sounds like a jerk 4 even doing that

1 Like

Oh no girl…you need to kick him out or leave…that is NOT ok.

2 Likes

Tell her if she comes again you will call the police

1 Like

H E L L NOOOO!!! NOOOO!!! Either put them BOTH OUT TO THE CURB WITH THE TRASH! Or you RUN FAR AWAY!!!

4 Likes

Leave…or make him leave…People aren’t around druggies for no reason and don’t want to end up in jail or prison with them when they are caught.

10 Likes

My ex-husband brought people home like that. Turns out he was doing drugs with them. I’d leave.

14 Likes

You need to leave or else kick him and his so called friend to the curb. Do you really want to bring an innocent baby into that situation?

5 Likes

I moved back in with my children’s father (in his house) when my kids were 3 and 4. He hung out with druggies and trash. The second night i was there i kicked alllllll of his friends out of the basement. They were drinking, doing drugs, partying and playing poker while my kids were upstairs sleeping. It wasn’t even my house and i kicked all those losers out. For the record, our relationship has thankfully been over since about 4 months after this incident, 3 years ago, and i won’t go back to that kind of man ever again. Put your foot down or leave. You are keeping yourself in a position where you could potentially lose your unborn baby before it’s even born, whether that’s from preterm labour or CPS! Also, from experience, if your ‘soulmate’ is keeping this kind of company then chances are high that he is doing drugs as well, and most likely hooking up with this girl :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

My husband would never and I’d physically toss her ass out but you can’t your pregnant so call the cops on her…

I am sorry this is happening to you. My suggestion would be to do one last intervention. Request that he no longer asks this Women to stay. Also, when she is there, to no longer use drugs in your household.
If he tries to make excuses, or requests it and doesn’t back it up, he is not who you hoped he was. He has a child on the way, and is putting her ahead of you and the Baby. You need to do this right away. You will need time to get resettled if he doesn’t follow through.
Doesn’t matter what their relationship is. What matters is that you and the baby come first. Otherwise, there really isn’t a possibility of a true Family relationship with him. :pensive:

1 Like

the next time you catch her using call cops theyll come catch her in the act and done

You need to pack up and leave… you don’t need that garbage around you and your baby.

8 Likes

I would tell him do not bring that drug addict bitch in your house. Them people rob and, steal do anything support there drug habit … not very good people to be hanging around. If he do not listen bring her again … Kick her out tell her she not welcome and, he can go right with her if he want start with you. All ya have to do is threaten to call cops sure she be running out door probably have drugs on her.

Leave. Now. Before he has that shit around your baby and social services comes in and takes your baby.

Honey you need to put your foot down. Let him know if he brings her a** back to your home, he will need a place to stay too. Having a friend is all fine and dandy but I’ll be DAMNED if my man would have any female that he’s not blood related to sleeping at my house. Hell no! You also might want to investigate why he’s putting this “friend” before you.

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: ALL OVER THE PLACE. He’s codependent, too.

2 Likes

My opinion is my kid comes first always. If it is your home I’d set the rule as not druggie or drugs in the home. This could endanger your baby (and/or fetus). If he can’t make that exception than you need a spouse that understands. A druggie needing help could become violent or steal from you. I understand the want to help but not in the home you and your kid live in.

Ur bf prob keeping her around bkus he doing drugs too

11 Likes

They would both be out of my house! Or I would leave… but one way or another somebody’s leaving

1 Like

Theyre having sex guarantee it

7 Likes

Candace Ferris … we know this situation to well.

1 Like

Your home your rules. No excuses. If she needs help there are other places to do that, not your home. You’re not a detox center. If he’s hanging out with someone who does drug, it’s more than likely he’s doing it to. You’ve already talked to him. I’d use this time to get accustom to living alone again. If he wants a relationship with your baby he absolutely can without being involved with you. You’re about to witness what his true colors are once your child is born.

Tell her hit the road

Call the cops. She doesn’t live there and you do. Shes not welcome and shes bringing drugs. You could lose your kid. Dont chance it.

1 Like

Most people can’t be friends with an addict in active addiction in the way he’s going about it without using themselves. If he was still friends but keeping her at a distance it would be less concerning…it’s either he’s using OR is truly trying to help. If it’s the second he needs help understanding that if you baby an addict you will bury one. :frowning: either way I hope things work out for the best.

3 Likes

Idek why ur still stressing over this situation. If my husband brought home somebody doing drugs they’d both be out. I have 4 kids, no damn way someone’s coming into my house around my kids with all that bullshit.

I would change the locks and pack up his stuff and throw it out…no more problems :rofl:

9 Likes

Send them both packing

Wtf? Really? He is bringing women into your Home!! Idgaf who it is, she needs help they can do it not in my home. Especially if they are doing drugs! That’s a hard boundarie.
My home is my safe space. No drugs allowed!!
He’d get one last communion about my boundaries, break those and your done!
but be prepared to follow through.

3 Likes

Kick his ass out and change the locks!!

Tell her and him to hit the road. If she really wanted help she would get it. You can’t help someone that doesn’t want help. Guaranteed his doing them to. He’s defending her to much. If child service ever finds this out. They’ll take your baby

4 Likes

Kick her ass out and tell her until she is clean she is not welcome. If your boyfriend doesn’t like it he can go with her.

I would gather up information on getting help…
If you SO is so concerned with helping her then he can’t get upset by you doing this…
Including places that she can go…
Demand in mean time no drugs in this house or you can go now.
A person who is addicted will only be thinking of one thing…the next place to get and to get high…they are very self centered in their addiction…
Unless they are ready they won’t change .they will use anyone to get what they need…
Give her this information…it’s up to her what she does with it…
Your SO is just enabling her…not helping

He fucking and doing drugs with her too. She them type that dick hop around for places to stay and do her drugs with.

It’s them or you it has to be that black and white or it will never end and will only bring stress and bad vibes to your home. I had to finally break that at my house it was my husband… not a friend or anything but I finally locked him out of our life till he was clean almost a year but it was the only way. Best of luck to you and whatever choice you make #1 trust your gut 100% if it feels wrong for you it is.

1 Like

There lies honey. They are doing drugs together. :cry: Both need to go.

3 Likes

What the fuck :flushed:… hes def doing drugs with her.

Uhhh kick her and boyfriend out :wave:t3::wave:t3:

3 Likes

They would both be out the door you want cps in your house let them find out someone is doing drugs in house after baby is born

2 Likes

May seem extremely, but get a restraining order. Then she can’t come to your house. :woman_shrugging:t3: I wouldn’t tolerate that at all.

2 Likes

Tell her she’s not welcome. Tell her you’ve talked to him about it and since he’s not listening you’ve gotta take I into your own hands now. You’re pregnant and they’re stressing you out, he obviously doesn’t care either. I’d makes it clear since he doesn’t want to listen he can go too.

1 Like

It’s your home, take a stand and speak to her woman to woman.

1 Like

Either you leave or he needs to. The fact that he is willingly bringing that around you and the unborn baby says a lot about his character. He is toxic and will continue to do it until he sees you mean business. Will he be bringing said chick home when baby comes? Great way for child services to take your child away. Step up now and protect yourself and that baby.

2 Likes

Say what you mean and mean what you say!
This is not a hostel/hotel this is your home… No means No!

2 Likes