My boyfriend doesn't share photos of my on social media

My boyfriend and I have been together since October … he has one child and I have 2 . We met where we work and I feel like everyone already knows we are dating ,because people have seen us together outside of work. i post on fb pictures of us but he never posts about me or shares any photos of pictures he takes . it’s like I don’t even exist.

240 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My boyfriend doesn't share photos of my on social media - Mamas Uncut

That’s not your man sis.

10 Likes

Sorry are you 12? A private relationship is a happy one - social media ruins them there days!

15 Likes

Girl don’t be insecure. You shouldn’t need social media to validate your relationship. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Have you talked to him about your feelings?

1 Like

If your basing your relationship off social media - and what he’s posting … you need to rethink things a little bit…

4 Likes

Girl just because he don’t post you on social media doesn’t mean you don’t exist. This is the most silliest thing I’ve ever heard!!! Don’t let social media come between yall!!!

3 Likes

If he posts other stuff but not you then :triangular_flag_on_post:…or if he just doesn’t use social media much I wouldn’t trip aboit it.

3 Likes

What’s the question??

I’ve been married for almost 12 years, together for almost 15…my husband doesn’t share much either. Think I should leave him? :thinking:

7 Likes

Tell him it bothers you . And go from there. Maybe he doesn’t even know it bugs you .

Sweetheart me and my fella are expecting and we aint even “in a relationship” on fb lmao.

6 Likes

Some people don’t need Facebook to validate their relationship…and some people find it kind of ridiculous that other people put so much stake in it.

3 Likes

Social media isn’t real life. Lol my husband isn’t a social media person. Pick your battles shuggie talk it out but this is probably not even something he sees as an issue because he isn’t even thinking about it maybe not into it like my husband

I’ve been with my husband 7 years and he’s never posted a picture of us, he actually doesn’t post anything at all on social media. If it bothers you communicate with him, he might be one of those people who doesn’t want everyone knowing what’s going on in his life.

Everyone saying she’s whiny? I disagree. It’s one thing not to post every detail of your relationship all over the internet and it’s a whole different thing to make it look like youre single on sm. It’s actually a huuuuge red flag for me.

14 Likes

Social media shouldn’t validate your relationship :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I mean over 6 months he Could have at least one photo. Especially if he posts other things on it. But definitely talk to him about it first maybe he doesn’t know it bothers you.:woman_shrugging:t4:

My husband doesn’t even have social media. You are over reacting a bit.

No one wants to have to go back and delete all that stuff if it doesn’t work. It hasn’t even been a year. Privacy is best. I noticed all the new couples that overshare on Facebook end up breaking up within weeks or a few months

2 Likes

My husband hardly ever posts me :rofl: we been together 5 years.

1 Like

I’ve been there. You’re a secret he doesn’t want someone knowing about

2 Likes

I have been with my husband for 10 years. His Facebook says he’s married to me, but that is about it. He doesn’t post anything, ever. :rofl:

It’s Facebook.
It’s not real life. Lol.
You don’t have to have it on Facebook for it to be real.

5 Likes

Red flags keeping u a secret

1 Like

Have you ever thought about :dizzy:communication :dizzy:

1 Like

Probably bc you are the side chick

3 Likes

Same but I think it’s just a guy thing…

2 Likes

I have been married for 10 years and my husband doesn’t share photos or comment on my photos. He’s more of a private kinda guy!

3 Likes

I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. Not a single picture of us together posted , er choose to keep our relationship off of social media! Maybe your boyfriend feels like it’s better to keep it private, less drama and BS

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me with mine cause he doesn’t post himself either lol

1 Like

We have been together 10 years and we rarely post each other :rofl: some people just don’t care about social media.

2 Likes

I am a strong believer that personal photos should never be shared on FB or any other public platform .

1 Like

My husband don’t post pics of me and him. But I know he is not cheating. If you don’t have trust you don’t have a relationship. Social Media can destroy relationships

2 Likes

Mine keeps his fb very private and even has a fake name… he’s not playing on me, just feels it’s no one business.

Doesn’t want his ex to see

1 Like

My fiancé doesn’t post me or our relationship on his Facebook; we’ve been together for 3 years and have 2 kids together. I personally like keeping the relationship private; it shouldn’t be too big of a deal as long as he doesn’t hide the relationship in the real world

Some people really just aren’t like that but if it would make you feel better tell him about it.

Girl I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we have 4 kids (2 together) and if his Facebook didn’t say we are in a relationship, people that don’t know us wouldn’t even know I existed. I used to be really insecure about it and let it bother me, but I realized it doesn’t mean he loves me any less. He doesn’t really share a lot on social media anyway, so I’ve just learned to get over it. I know he loves me. He doesn’t have to plaster it for everyone else to see.

Not sharing much versus not sharing even once can be bothering tbh. Yes, your relationship shouldn’t revolve around social media but with dating evolving over time, he should at least ONCE show everyone that he’s committed to someone.

2 Likes

Facebook is a lie!! Don’t worry about that.

1 Like

I’ve been with my husband for 9 years, married for 7 and I think there MIGHT be 3 of me on his page :rofl:

My man has a fb and barely goes on it lol unless it’s a special occasion or anniversary. He takes random pics of me all the time though and just keeps them on his phone. It doesn’t bother me that he doesn’t post a lot or even like what I tag him in. It’s just the way our relationship is, doesn’t bother me one bit lol

He is protecting another woman’s feelings

3 Likes

Mine doesn’t I tag him in stuff but shows we are in a relationship and he doesn’t ever post stuff

1 Like

This used to be me. I keep my relationship private and so does he. We still comment and react to each other’s stuff. We live together, work the same job, I trust him 100%. I don’t need Facebook to make me feel like my relationship is secure.

Been with my husband for almost 6 years and 2 year wedding anniversary coming up and he doesn’t post hardly nothing about me. No happy birthday no happy Mother’s Day nothing !! No happy to be in his life!! Not a damn thing!! So do what I do… tag him

Depends on if he posts other stuff regularly or is just a browser… some go on read but don’t interact … if he regularly updates and posts about other life events but not about his and your shared events …that’s different. Your relationship shouldn’t be based off media but it shouldn’t be or feel like a hidden secret either.

1 Like

Mine doesn’t, but he’s just like that - kids, cool stuff he does at work/ home, me, and friends… just not a big social media sharer…I learned to deal with it. It’s just how he is. I know he loves me. I mean - is THAT what makes ppl official? Being official on social media? If so I’ve just wasted a shitload of my time…

I see both sides.,

He could just be very private.
Does he allow you to tag him in what you post??
You should still speak how you feel., maybe he doesn’t realize it makes you feel invisible.,
Also real life & love has no gravity on social media… everyone has an “appearance” on social media with about 1% validity.
So know in your heart what is real and don’t feel bad if he’s not ready to embrace social media., but do talk to him.

There is so much more to life than uploading photos onto social media.
He isn’t hiding you - as everyone knows your dating & you’ve been out in public together…

Maybe social media isn’t his top priority.

People always have something to say, a private relationship means no one knows what’s going on to spread lies.

It’s just you 2 in your relationship, you don’t need the whole of social media in it too…

1 Like

How much does he use social media? I think that’s the biggest factor. If he doesn’t really post much if anything then you need to calm down. If he just likes to post memes and not pictures you need to calm down. If he is all over the place posting everything up there and has pictures of everyone but you, then you be concerned and get worked up.

1 Like

A private relationship is safe in my opinion. Nobody in your business trying to cause problems. I wouldn’t look too much into it if he’s a private type of person.

2 Likes

My boyfriend never posts about me either…besides a few times. But we also tag eachother in stuff and most things on his profile are my posts that I’ve tagged him in :sweat_smile:

His profile picture is almost always the two of us and his profile says we are in a relationship.
We’ve been together 2 years and are expecting a baby.

Everyone knows we’re together. He’s just not one to post much on social media. So it doesn’t matter much to me.

Are you with him for Fb clout???

1 Like

If you’re that insecure, just leave him and move on. Find someone who wants to constantly reassure you publicly. LoL

1 Like

this just might be your love language and that’s perfectly okay! maybe try to communicate and if he still doesn’t understand you may either have to go to couples therapy so he understands or it might be a wake up call for you to get out of there!

So? Omg he’s not sharing every single detail of his personal life on social media. What a monster

2 Likes

It’s time you act the same way … don’t stress yourself

1 Like

Social media is just that….don’t want mess or drama stay away from posting to much

Does he treat you right in REAL life?

1 Like

I been married 5 years and with my husband 11… he doesn’t post anything about me either… life doesn’t revolve around social media… and yours does… maybe you’re not mature enough for a relationship

1 Like

I’ve been with my husband for 10 years. The last time he posted anything about me was mother’s day (and it was just a happy mother’s day and tagged me)…prior to that was Halloween…in which I happened to be in a photo of our kid. It’s not that big of a deal

If he posts regularly and doesn’t mention you ever I would be concerned but if he never gets on then I wouldnt think too much about it. My ex husband got mad at me for posting our wedding photos and tagging him in them now that was a major red flag!!

2 Likes

Social media is the bane of relationships. It’s like measuring how many pictures he has on the wall of his house. I can see why you’re frustrated but I keep dating 100% off of Facebook.  I have professional contacts on FB and I am a single mother so I don’t want people being able to have a history and timeline of my personal life. I don’t think you should measure if he cares about you by social media.

7 Likes

I’ve been with my husband 12 years and he’s shared under 5 photos of me. :rofl: we are very happy and have 4 sons together. It really isn’t a big deal lol. But he isn’t super active on social media in general anyway. Even if he was I wouldn’t care. I post about us and our family and tag him.

1 Like

Yeah when they don’t interact and they don’t share it’s because they’re keeping you on the down low they may even like your stuff but they won’t share it cuz they don’t want it on his profile cuz his profile says everything and if you’re not on his profile then you know

Been with my husband for over 13 years and he’s never posted a pic of us lol. He shares stupid truck videos and ignorant political stuff. I don’t even think our FBs even say we’re in a relationship. I don’t even see the stuff he posts unless I go to his page, which I think means he’s not in my top favorites :thinking::rofl:. FB isn’t the end all be all for relationships but I’m in my 30’s so maybe it’s a generational thing??

Remove his pictures and follow suit! Show him the same energy he gives you

2 Likes

Maybe he’s not into that kind of thing. It’s just social media is all. You don’t have to be Facebook official to make your relationship official

2 Likes

Mines neither lol but do I care no because everyone already know we’re together. Why does everything always have to be posted on social media.

2 Likes

Facebook isn’t real life. Who cares what people on the internet think. If you are more focused on him parading you around on his fb there needs to be a shift in your thought process. Privacy means a lot to some & some don’t share things on social media bc what really matters is you two not what others perceive of y’all’s relationship or photos. Bc I bet if he did post a pic you would complain you look fat in it anyways Hahaa double edge sword here. Count your blessings Not your worries.

Least he takes pictures
My guy never took photos of me

If he good to ya why make up something to argue about? I wish so hard I could get the love I want

1 Like

Oh hell, my fiancé hasn’t done this for me since we began dating 4.5 years ago :rofl::rofl: I’ve learned if that’s what your worried about, than you’re either nitpicking or you ain’t got nothing else to complain about :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Not everything needs to be on social media.

Don’t read into it too much.

My husband and I have been together almost 14 years and he doesn’t share photos either. I either have to tag him in them or take his phone and post them myself it’s a guy thing

1 Like

You’re saying he doesn’t post personal photos at all? Good for him. He doesn’t have to post that to make it real. I stopped posting anything personal yrs ago bc it’s no one’s business.

I agree with this post 100000%!!! My boyfriend doesn’t post shit about me or my daughter. Only of our son, his bike & his dog. Nothing ever of me & my daughter. I definitely feel it’s a red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: because wtf!? Been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years but it’s literally as if we don’t fucking exist! I hear you! Fuck these people saying ‘it’s not about social media’ … stfu. If it’s NOT about social media then he wouldn’t post shit at all! I told my boyfriend how I felt about this & I was in the wrong for mentioning how it made me feel. Fuck that

Mine doesn’t either lol it’s social media. :woman_shrugging:t3: I wouldn’t stress over it.

lol :joy: my bf never posts about me either and we’ve been together 13 years going on 14years we have 3 kids and expecting again :joy::see_no_evil: doesn’t mean he has to post about me :rofl::woman_facepalming:t5:

My boyfriend and I will be together for a year (July) and I have 3 kids and we have one due in June. And he hasn’t posted one picture of me or any of me and him or any of my kids and he hasn’t even posted on his Facebook he’s going to be a father to his own child. Better yet we ain’t even friends on Facebook. Have I said something yes in the past did it fix anything? No it hasn’t I how ever do trust him tho! He just not a social person he’s a very private person.

My ex did this same thing he also didn’t put his status as in a relationship the whole 3 and a half years we were together so he had all these girls flirting thinking he was available I’d tag him in Pic of our daughter or our kids and he wouldn’t accept it as a tag then I found out he was cheating with multiple girls on multiple social media sites we lived together and I took care of his other 3 kids turned out he just needed someone to take care of his kids and got me pregnant to make sure I’d stick around if u have a feeling something is off I’d say trust your gut

4 Likes

The last time my boyfriend posted something was in March. And it was of a collection he is trying to start. I will tag him in stuff. And his profile picture is of him and our son. Other then that he doesn’t post anything.

Some people only post after they loose what they have and someone just don’t care enough to do either

Relationships aren’t for social media, just my opinion. Maybe he likes to keep you for himself…

1 Like

I’ve been with mine for 9 years, we have 4 kids together. He has maybe a few pictures of me on there, and same for him on my page. I just don’t feel the need to plaster him everywhere, everybody knows we’re together lol. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about, but maybe ask him about it and tell him it bothers you?

Cuz u dnt move on save yourself the heartache

1 Like

My common law husband doesn’t post anything hardly. Doesn’t even approve tagged posts to his page lol. I posted we are having a baby and he didn’t approve that either.

But I have all of his family on my page sooo lol

Social media is NOT real life. If you have to have it validate your relationship then you have more problems than you realize. How is the relationship outside, in the real world, where it matters? Pay attention to that, focus on that and not impressing irreverent people on some social media site.

10 Likes

Okay…
I’ve been with my so 8 years… we don’t share photos of one another.
I think photos are the least of his worries. It’s also been like 7 months. Maybe the relationship hasn’t hit the “serious” point for him yet.

If you’re worried about it. Talk to him…

2 Likes

Lol giiirl.i been with my man 12 years an he never does.he doesn’t need to prove to people were together.it doesn’t mean anything if he does or dosent.

My husband of 14 yrs doesn’t have fb, he always hyped us to take pics together :heavy_heart_exclamation: our love is unconditional he is my king :crown:

Most men don’t like to Post Pictures. I have Absolute no Problem with my Boys Dad Never Post pictures. His wall, it’s up to Him

Its fb…social media…who flippin cares?! Yall put to much stock into social media…as long as yall are happy together what does it matter what he post or dont. …thats whats wrong with everyone ! Posting all the time , documenting your day its ridiculous

3 Likes

I have been thru this a couple of times, and a lot of guys are shady like that because they are still on the hunt for someone else and don’t want to scare away any other potential ladies. You all have been together long enough for him to have already posted pics and let other ladies know he’s taken. If he hides you, then he’s stringing you along till he finds someone else. This has happened to me. Don’t let him do this to you. Men show off shiny new cars, motorcycles, places they go and everything they love. If he’s not showing you off by now, something is wrong. I’m sorry but social media is a big deal in relationships these days. To many cheaters on here.

1 Like

my husband barely posts on social media. he’s MY husaband, he comes home to me every single day, he spends all his time with me, i’m not gonna cry cuz he’s not on facebok

You’re safer if you don’t post family pictures, be happy he doesn’t.

1 Like

I’ve been with my man for 7 years and he’s never posted about me on Facebook :rofl::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Been with my man 28 years and he doesn’t post about me on FB