My boyfriend doesn't share photos of my on social media

I’ve never posted GF pics here 0n FB….

1 Like

Huge red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: I just went through this with my now ex. We were together three years. Not once did he post me. Come to find, he was cheating on me at least 8 months that I know of.

3 Likes

I’ve been in a relationship for almost 5 years. Have barely any photos together, and I don’t even think I’m posted on his socials except for the ones I tag him in.
It’s literally no big deal because in real life, we are happy, content and don’t need likes on any photos to prove that we are.

6 Likes

I’ve been with my bf 11 years and he probably has less than 11 photos of me on fb lol

1 Like

My husband is the same way. It used to bother me, but I got to the point where I realized that was just how he was (is) and to not let it get to me because it wasn’t anything personal.

Don’t read something into it
That may not be there

Perhaps he is keeping it private to protect you both and your kids

Haha men are very private. I was with mine 2 & a half years and not even a single post was made about me. Spoke to him about it and he kept expressing how social media ruins relationships so he doesn’t like to share about his life anymore. It sucks, but does he show you love? Do you feel the love? Then don’t stress it. :heart:

1 Like

Been with mine for about a year. He has a bunch of pictures of me and the both of us on his phone and videos of like me painting the hood of our old truck or like hanging out with friends while camping or while riding 4 wheelers. He tells me when he shows friends or coworkers my picture…I’m like oh God noooooooo…please noooooo…and he does his “BuT YoU ArE So BeAuTiFuL AnD I WaNt To ShOw YoU OfF.”. Baaaaabyyyyy…I’ve seen those pictures and they are not flattering! Friends and family in video chat or in person oh he is all happy and excited to introduce me to everyone he can or have me say hi to them. Facebook…nope. Not even one. Just guy stuff. Nothing really too personal. I asked and he explained he doesn’t want everyone too much in his business. He said it’s because not everyone is really happy to see you happy or doing good and succeeding. He said those people get jealous and have angry and negative thoughts and send that energy out or if they are not really good people, they might try to cause you problems. Such as narcissists. So, he doesn’t post anything too personal because he doesn’t want someone’s negative energy to be directed at him, or those he loves or for them to feel a need to try to cause problems. I have even seen him stop a person in their tracks and tell them…not your business. That’s our business. Take your drama over there. My advice is, don’t assume the worst. Just ask. Really…if you knew what pictures guys take that they think is beautiful…you would be like nooooooooo…stop posting pictures of me!!! Because it’s bot the ones where you are always dressed up. When they really love you, they are the pictures where you are your most pure self. Like sleeping with mouth open mid snore, cleaning with your hair all over the place and make up smeared and so on.

Could be nefarious or it could simply be that he doesn’t post things that are personal to him

Ive been with my husband since 2006 and I don’t really share pics of us or pics with him. Its not a big deal imo.

1 Like

Maybe he doesn’t want his life shared for everyone to see :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

What does it matter? Is he good to you and your kids??? I’ve seen pics of couples and the whole while I know someone is cheating PICTURES do not define a relationship…

1 Like

I’ve been married 30yrs… my husband rarely shares about us as a couple - so, big deal… reality is not behind a keyboard chickadee, reality is what you have in REAL LIFE … social media is fake my friend … grasp what you have in reality and run with it, enjoy it, experience it, LIVE it, let go of the need to be seen by the world, let go of this neediness, be confident in your relationship

1 Like

I’ve been with my husband for 10 years total, 7 of those married, he’s posted one picture of us and it was an engagement photo after we’d been together 2 and a half years. Social media simply isn’t his thing and it doesn’t change the value of our relationship. There are plenty of people out there in terrible relationships who look happy on social media. Personally I’d rather be in a happy relationship off of social media than in a fake one.

I hear he ties his left shoe lace before his right id dump him

1 Like

I have been with my husband for 10 years now…he is not really one for social media. He rarely if ever posts about me. But in the real world he shows me how much he loves me all the time. You don’t need online validation to know you have a wonderful relationship.

2 Likes

I’ll make this short , social media kills relationships.
Relationships mattered when we were without.

5 Likes

Whom are you. ?? Did you say something??

does she post a lot of pics of him with other people? I would only worry if he does. If he doesnt then hes just not into fb that much. If he does, then you have something to worry about

1 Like

Are you in the same department? What is your company’s policy on inter office dating? Maybe if he has any supervisory role over you he could lose his job.

Also, some people don’t like to post personal stuff in case it makes them vulnerable to snarky comments, or he feels he has no right to post pix of you.

I don’t put pics of my partner or kids on social Media lol :joy: doesn’t mean they don’t exists though cause they still there haha

5 Likes

Been together 8 years, my fiance rarely ever shares photos of us or me.

1 Like

I took my husband on a romantic trip next to the river where dozens of photos were taken…
At the end of the weekend, the only photo he posted was the 1 photo of the biggest fish he caught.
Moral of the story - men are tarts and they don’t give a crap about photos posted etc
Let him be.

Edit : we work together too.
I had 1 child from previous relationship and had just come out a messy relationship. If he felt he didn’t want people to know, he would never leave the house with you.

3 Likes

He probably has a girlfriend.

Girl, calm down it’s only been 7 months, that’s a new relationship and you sed your dating not in a relationship. He could be dating other girls besides you because your not in a relationship, just dating.

2 Likes

I’m sorry …but, he is simply not in to you -

1 Like

Been with mine for over 20 years and he doesn’t share pics of me. Some guys just don’t.

Join the surviving narcissist group.

1 Like

My partner gets mad when I put uim on fb. We been together over 5yrs. It is his opinion that our lives are our lives and theybdont need to be publicly shared. I respect that. Generally I ask his permission before taking his notice for a post. (Unless I’m being cheeky and post him in some odd situatuon lol)

2 Likes

You are the rebound Strumpet.

Mine is the same no biggie…

Who cares, social media doesn’t make your relationship work, you do.

8 Likes

I was with my ex for 18yrs, engaged, both our profiles were ‘single’, we rarely posted pics of each other (only time was holidays etc), he never posted pics of us together. I think people put too much emphasis on SM, you don’t need validation from an app, real life is all the validation you need and tbh, no-one gives a shit about anyone’s relationship status or loved up pics :sweat_smile:

I wouldn’t worry about it. How he treats you in real life is what matters.

Honestly depends on the person. My husband posts us all the time especially Instagram, but I’m very much so not the one to post us. I typically post our kids and myself.

Regardless if he posts a picture or not I’m not sure what you think a picture will do for your relationship. If he is going to be faithful it’ll be with or without posting the picture.

I think people look into this too much and I don’t think it’s that he’s hiding you or whatever excuses or dumb reasoning people will give you but I can assure you social media isn’t going to justify you guys in a relationship or not and if you want it to you’re looking at things the wrong way.

2 Likes

Or he is just a more private person

My husband doesn’t either

Social media shouldn’t hold some type of validation for your relationship. I barely post any pictures on mine. It’s not a red flag. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

My husband and I have been together 4 years. I think he’s posted a picture of me or with me maybe 3 times and once was a picture of me just after having a baby so it was not flattering at all lmao some men just don’t post pictures like us women do. He sees it as I posted it and tagged him so what’s the point in him doing it too.

He’s protecting someone else’s feeling

4 Likes

Haha… gurl, we don’t do it either. I don’t have any photos but everyone knows we’re together. It’s okay. But my situation is different from yours. Just follow your intuition.

1 Like

Man idk what half u people would of done in the 90s or pre Facebook. Millions of marriages and relationships have lasted when there was no social media to post pics. So who cares!! Is the relationship for show or is it because u love and care for each other. Because at the end of the day that’s what matters. Not that everyone seen a photo of u 2 together on Facebook. It’s how he treats u in person and in front of people that matters too. I’d care more about that then him showing tons of pics to people he probably doesn’t even talk to or know. Js

5 Likes

You should be on the MTV show “I’m in a secret relationship”

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad. My ex bf never posted pics of us together…right after we broke up, he got with the chick he was talking to the whole time we were together.

My husband doesn’t post on social media :woman_shrugging:t3: lol i post but thats bcuz i live 14+ hrs away from all my family and its the only way for them to keep up with my life. Everyone knows we are together so it doesn’t bug me lol its called trust :woman_shrugging:t3: he hates having a phone even but has to have one :rofl:

It’s social media, don’t let it make or break ya

2 Likes

And why is it so important for him to do so?

If he is not a poster of any kind, especially pics, then it means nothing. However, if everyone else get air time and not me, then houston we have a problem. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Im not even on his FB. Just enjoy real life. Not what’s posted on fb

1 Like

I can tell you for a fact it’s to protect someone else’s feelings… sadly.

6 Likes

Ahhh mine doesn’t post me or our kids either. He also doesn’t post anything at all. If he was super active on FB and posting all the time it would bother me. But he literally never posts or reposts anything. Not even a funny video.

My guy and I have been together going on 16 years and he barely posts at all, much less any photos. Not everyone shares everything on Facebook

1 Like

You met at work. That’s a no no in most work places……

1 Like

Some ppl don’t live their lives on fb, they are private ppl

1 Like

Does he get on Facebook much? My husband and I have been together for 4 years and he has only posted pics of the kids and I a handful of times.

Been with the same women for 14yrs come the 21st. I post pics of her on social media like once every 9 months, I don’t even post pictures of my own kids. You’re a child lmao :rofl::joy: I could delete Facebook right after this comment and my wife wouldn’t give 2 shits. There are bigger problems in the world like the USA being run by a child groomer, and Canada being run by a pedophile dictator. Give your head a shake.

Ariona Babin Fitzpatrick Do you get this butt hurt that I don’t spam my Facebook with pics of you? :rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

My ex did this and was living a double life

3 Likes

i would have a serious talk with him - if he has nothing to hide he should show u , or even answer your question with no problems

I’ve been with my husband fifteen years, and never posts about me or our kids :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

My ex did this, ended up cheating the whole fuckin time. We found out about eachother eventually.

my husband and I don’t share photos on Fb I don’t have to prove we are together on fb time to grow up

1 Like

Then don’t post any pics with him on fb. Men and women are different. Men are more private than women.

Cause most guys just don’t!

Make sure to tag him in all videos and photos.

Wait till he’s asleep get in his phone and accept the post then change his status to in a relationship.

2 Likes

Get over yourself :joy::joy: Mental Illness at its finest. Pathetic waste of reproduction

Bless your little heart !