My boyfriend doesn't share photos of my on social media

You’re not living in the “Now”. You’re having anxiety over a social app because you feel you’re not getting attention on Facebook.

2 Likes

Maybe he is protecting you

2 Likes

My SO doesn’t really post pictures of my first. He post more of his first born. And some of our last boy together. :woman_shrugging: but he doesn’t share much to begin with. We’ve been together basically since 2015 with a break in the middle. But i share tons and tag him lol

Get over yourself. Some people choose NOT to post personal stuff on social media

3 Likes

Lilyboo Lawrence belle pawol people dont get it your best life won’t seek validation

1 Like

My husband didn’t have a single picture of me in his phone after 3 years into our marrage 5 year together. He more pics of our cats than me… none.

2 Likes

If I tell someone to stfu will I get kicked out :thinking::joy::rofl:

Idk I def think it’s a little strange. Maybe talk to him about how it makes you uncomfy and see if anything changes?? Bc if someone I’m with didn’t post me at all I’d def think they were hiding me for a reason. And no it doesn’t have to be constant or a lot but every now and again is normal when your in a relationship

Some people just dont feel the need to post every part of their life on social media…:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Honey…don’t let social media consume your life😂 who cares if he doesn’t post pictures of you on social media. Lol
I’ve never even thought about that before with my husband of 15 years, lol. Now that I think about it He hardly ever shares any pics of me on his. But I don’t care. I know we are happily married with 4 children. You must be in your 20’s. Time to grow up honey and stop basing your relationship off of pics your bf is not posting on social media. You know where you stand and that’s all that matters!

8 Likes

Post one of y’all together and tag him so it’ll show on his page. Problem solved!

4 Likes

I dated someone like that for only two months and he was like that. Found out he was still with his wife.

2 Likes

My husband and I have been together for 14 years. He doesn’t post pictures of me or our kids. He likes to keep his family life private. Does that mean we don’t exist? No. Everyone knows he’s married and has kids. Not everyone likes to post pictures plain and simple.

5 Likes

That’s just most men!! I’ve been with my boyfriend almost 5 years and he doesn’t share pics or anything lol his profile says in a relationship but that’s it. I’m ok with it now… wasn’t always but I know social media can hurt a relationship and he’s not online much anyway. Everyone knows we’re an item… I’m around his friends and family all the time. Men aren’t all about attention and lovey dovey stuff lol don’t let it bother you. I don’t even share stuff like I use to… like who cares… and I agree with person above… just tag him in pics lol

1 Like

Acme and my girlfriend been together for a year I think I put maybe one or two pictures of her and she put one or two of me and all we do is supposed to put pictures of our dogs but if we get a picture of one of each other will put it on but we don’t tag each other we’re not putting things up like boom boom boom boom so we’re not keeping our we’re not keeping our relationship secret is this the way we like it

My fiance doesn’t either but he barely posts anything it doesn’t bother me

And what did he say when you talked to him about it?

That’s how the world is now a days

My partner won’t even have a pic taken with me and of he does he’s always pulley a funny face or pretending to lick my face!! We’ve been together for 19yrs this yr and we have about 5 photos of us together

1 Like

did you ever think, he just might be trying to respect your privacy???

1 Like

Perhaps you don’t (exist) to others!

1 Like

Some men don’t! Why is it so important what others see and is your issue valid :thinking: does it have anything to do with this man?! What I am saying is that this may not be a problem at all but your going to possibly make it one :blush:

1 Like

Been with my husband 8 years, married 5. He only posts them if I send them to him and tell him too. His profile picture was a picture of our 6 year old as a baby. 6 years and 2 more kids later I had to tell him it was time to change it. :rofl:

1 Like

I just tag my husband in baby pics so his family can see. Literally all he is on Fb for is to watch engineering and homesteading videos on max volume :rofl: doesn’t mean he isn’t proud of his family. Just doesn’t give a shit about Facebook.

I’m married and the only pictures on his fb are the ones I post. It’s not because he isnt proud to be with me or that he doesn’t love me he just isn’t that big into social media… we have been together for six years officially. So don’t take it offensively. Talk to him not a group of strangers who automatically assume to leave him. Like every other situation on here communication is key. So start talking to you SO

4 Likes

You could be the other person in the relationship for all you know ,do you know where he lives & or anything about him :thinking:

:woman_facepalming:t3: mine doesn’t either. And I’m ok with that.
Maybe he feels like he doesn’t need to show you off or prove that you guys are “dating” or “doing things” sometimes privacy is the best route to go.

With a mindset like that I’m going to figure you’re pretty young. That type of stuff doesn’t matter at all. In the big scheme of things it means absolutely nothing. And the only guys that do that anyway are ones that are sucking up which usually means they did something bad. One that’s trying to get some. One that’s trying to seem sweet to get the girl. Or one who’s actually the girlfriend on his account pretending to be him posting pictures of her captioning it as “my whole heart”:roll_eyes: but it doesn’t matter anyway. It’s nothing to be offended over. It doesn’t mean he’s hiding the fact that you’re dating from anyone. I’m married and could probably count how many times he’s even mentioned me on his Fb on one hand. And he’s not just my boyfriend since October he’s someone that’s been a huge part of my life for the last 14 years so I’m gonna say he definitely has feelings for me. That’s no secret from anyone and has probably said my name on fb 3 times his whole life…

Leave social media out of your relationship

6 Likes

don’t worry about silly things like this. I have been in a long distance relationship for almost 12 years, my friend has an aged mother that has dementia and since I dont want to move from my State, this is how it is for now…when we first started out I was proud and would post all the time on both our pages, my bf this and that…then I noticed I never saw ANY posts on HIS page about me, yet he put “in a relationship” on his account. I even would sign Holiday posts with both our names…I asked him about this 2 years in and he said, “Im kinda private I guess, its not about me not being proud of YOU, its about me not wanting to advertise my gal for my low life guy friends. Guys like to needle other guys and try to talk to their gal, or go out with them, and since we are 13 hours apart, I don’t know what they might do to try and meet you. Its not I dont trust YOU either, I just dont trust THEM”. Soooo, I stopped being concerned about it and now he says on MY page all the time little nicey things so I remove the posts and I have single on MY page. It hurt my feelings we have no pics of us together, no posts about what we do together and it doesn’t seem to bother HIM at all. I guess its a gal thing. I feel better tho since I took control and changed my FB page. women are silly!!!

Social media will ruin your relationship if you really think it’s that important for him to post you.

2 Likes

Some people don’t. I’ve been with my man for 4 years. He’s shared a couple over that time. We have two kids tg and I had two previous and he barely shares pics of his own kids lol. Some people just aren’t like that.

It’s social media. Most people who go on about how perfect their so is or whatever don’t actually don’t have that great of a relationship. Don’t harp on it if things are going good in real life with yall

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post: you should leave him.

5 Likes

Married almost 17 years and my hubby barely posts me. Lol used to bother me because I’d post him all the time. When I brought it up he pointed out that he rarely posts anything. Which is true. He said he’s married to me and gets to see me everyday lol which is also true. He’s a very logical person and I’m an overthinker lol once I realized it wasn’t a big deal to him it stopped being a big deal to me. :grin::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

You should post them at the same time and then you will be even.

There was life before social media even existed. You don’t have to post every single waking moment of your life nor of who you’re with. Some people are big on privacy, me being one of them. If I post any pictures, it’s of myself and very rarely my children. I used to not be that way, now I enjoy the privacy. Not everyone has to see who you’re with. You don’t have to seek validation from social media to feel valued in your relationship. If you do, it’s not him that’s the issue.

3 Likes

It’s not strange. My husband doesn’t post a lot of me and we have been together 15 years. Please don’t base relationship health on social media

1 Like

I think you kind of sound immature. There are more important things life then posting pictures on Facebook. I have been with my husband for 10 years and the only actual pictures he has posted since we have been together are pictures of him and our kids. It doesn’t bother me I don’t need him to post pictures of me to show that we are married/he loves me. Kind of a silly thing to be upset about.

1 Like

Who cares? Is he posting pictures of his buddies girlfriends or his ex girlfriends? Is he just being himself or does he usually post a bunch about who he’s with? You aren’t dating his social network.

2 Likes

don’t define your relationship with social media…

6 Likes

Everyone uses social media differently. Some people post a lot of relationship pics, others don’t.

My husband and I have been together almost 25 years. I’ve had FB for 15 years. I’ve probably posted around 5 pics of us together in all that time, and he posted zero.

3 Likes

Been together 7 years, lived together for 4 and his FB still says single. It’s not a big deal. Everyone knows he’s not single. I refuse to allow social media to control our relationship. All it does it cause problems for couples. It’s not a big deal.

4 Likes

I feel your pain girl. Been with my man for nearly 10 years and he NEVER does special posts for me or our kids. Not saying I want it all the time. But every once in a while would be so nice.

2 Likes

It’s nothing really! My partner and I have 2 kids and have been together a longggggg time and basically every photo he posts is of his cars :joy: it’s normal babe, you don’t define your relationship by social media

6 Likes

Don’t rely on social media to give yourself validation.

3 Likes

I’ve been married 12 years and my husband very rarely posts anything. Your relationship shouldn’t be based on how many likes you get on social media.

It’s social media! Who cares! If he asks you to duck when your driving somewhere together then you may have problems! :rofl:

4 Likes

lol. my husband and i have been married for 6 years this year, together 11 years and he has probably, in our entire relationship, used social media maybe 20 times… and of those 20 times, he’s posted a picture of us maybe 6… It’s such a childish stupid thing to get worked up about. I’ve got friends who post their partners all the time… and their partners post them all the time, with lame ass ‘lovey dovey’ posts, because they NEED everyone else to know how in love they are and it always ends bad. My husband and I keep to ourselves. We share our love only with each other. No one needs to know your business.

I’ve been married 20 years and my husband doesn’t really post about me either. I can probably count on fingers the times.

Woman post more I believe

1 Like

It’s like you don’t even exist, yet y’all are dating…clearly you do :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4:
You’re the issue, not him

3 Likes

Communicate that its a concern for you, but personally I don’t share alot either but that’s because I don’t take social media serious as a relationship aspect.

2 Likes

Should it matter? If you’re in a trusting and committed relationship why would it matter if he posts about you or not?
Does he use Social Media much?

My partner has it but doesn’t go on it (seen him on it like maybe 5/10 times in 8yrs)

I don’t really post about him either though to be honest.
It’s mainly about our 2 boys or things I’ve cooked/baked (if it looks good lol).
But I do tag him in them too

I’ve been with my partner for 3 years and there’s not a single post of us on his Facebook , his only just put that we are together on Facebook . It doesn’t bother me much but it’s like special occasions I wouldn’t mind a nice photo up that’s all

1 Like

I mean I don’t know who he is but he probably cares about your relationship. People on social media these days don’t care to see you happy. They’ll wish you well & tell you y’all are cute but be wishing and waiting for y’all to break up to have their chance. Not everyone on social media wants to see you happy. So maybe he cares or maybe he doesn’t idk :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Seriously so what. I was with mine 5 years and not one post get over it

1 Like

Married 27 years, 8 kids and my husbands fb says divorvced…oh well…I know where he sleeps at night :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Mine takes tons of pictures but they don’t go on his FB ever and that’s ok. He doesn’t feel he needs to blast the whole world with what his world is. I pay on mine and yeah him so it shows up on his but that’s as far as it goes and that’s fine cause he isn’t big on posting things. Men don’t feel the need to pay all those pics like we do.

My husband and I been together for 9 years and he has never posted a pic of me or the kids on Facebook

1 Like

could it be his not wanting risk his ex getting or saying nausty thing on line about u if everyone else know some relationship work better if his protecting u from her warth

My boyfriend isn’t on much social media, never posts me or our sons (my older isn’t his bio son, younger is, he doesn’t post about either), and it’s just part of who he is lol he didn’t even accept my public relationship status lmao but honestly the people that deserve to know, do know and are aware and I’m confident he lets anyone that asks know and has the respect for me, even in absence to remain honest and faithful about my existence. If there ISNT that level of trust, despite whether it’s publicized on social media, I’d have a heart to heart with him. Maybe see if he will at least change his profile picture to one of both of you.

It’s not his kid. I’d you want your kids on social media then you do it. All it takes is you to get mad and come back and say why you posting my child. Maybe if you all married then it would be different. I don’t see an issue. When I dated a female I never post a pic of her child as it wasn’t my responsibility to do so . This is truly something little. I bet there’s more perssin issue beside your boyfriend not posting a pic of your child , YOUR CHILD not his. If the child was his then I bet he would. But also it could be he don’t want pics of your kid on the internet. I see it 2 ways. He’s respecting your child and you. And it’s not his child to post . Hope you can see this from a guys point of view. Wish you the best relationship with him.

Fuck off petty shit talk so what you pathetic arse. Boowhoooo literally shit question can’t even give opinion with that shit question

My husband hardly exists on my fb :person_shrugging:

1 Like

If he wanted to he would :neutral_face:

2 Likes

my hubby doesn’t post alot either but doesn’t mean he doesn’t love me any less.

1 Like

When my husband was somewhat active on Facebook (like 8 years ago) he didn’t post photos of me either. Occasionally the kids, but I usually just tagged him. You want to be on his social media, tag him in the photos. Problem solved.

1 Like

Well it seems like I’m the odd one out but that’s a red flag for me, for 13 years my ex wouldn’t post pics of us together etc… turned out the whole time he had a whole other family

14 Likes

posting on social about each other isn’t all the hype because literally nobody cares to see you happy and I cannot stress that enough.

4 Likes

Mine does very rarely. He isn’t much of a poster either. He hates the notifications he gets. It doesn’t bother me.

Just don’t worry about it. I’m sure he isn’t doing it to make you mad or deny your relationship. He might just be a private person or maybe he wants to make sure y’all will last so he isn’t posting family type pics.

1 Like

Maybe he doesn’t need anyone else’s approval :man_shrugging: maybe you are enough and he doesn’t need to show you to the world

1 Like

My ex was the same way for the years we were together. He knew it bothered me. Once we broke up he changed his fb picture to him and his new gf to hurt me.

1 Like

My husband and I have been together for 10 years and we rarely get all mushy and share photos etc of each other on social media… basically special occasions or at random… social media isn’t what makes a relationship and shouldn’t make you feel like it’s inadequate just because he doesn’t… do you guys go places together etc? I wouldn’t really worry about it unless it’s obvious he’s blatantly trying to hide your relationship…

1 Like

People post pictures of what they are proud of. Its that simple. If they can be on social media and have their phones glued to their hands more often than not. They have the time to make their significant other feel valued, wanted and appreciated PERIOD

So sick of people shaming others for wanting to feel special to their loved ones. DO NOT SETTLE FOR LESS just because the FB bitches say you should. Just because THEY settle for the bare minimum doesn’t mean you should let them shame you for your feelings. FUCK’EM

Thats hilarious. Not everyone is into fb I been woth my boyfriend 3 years this Nov. And he doesn’t post about me he won’t even change his profile picture. But I’ve learned to except it bc he doesn’t car about fb.

Behind every successful person there is always a helper mrs Elizabeth James she is the person behind my successful story and great achievement and goal thanks once again for restoring my hope Mrs :envelope_with_arrow::arrow_lower_right::arrow_down:

I’m proud to say I’m among the people benefiting from online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Elizabeth James shows for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She elavates me financially, Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs. Elizabeth James with the links down here and testify like me :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Lol my man don’t even have a fb - 10 years strong :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

My fiance never posts anything personal…he doesn’t like posting family pics on social media…the problem is that our generation is so invested in social media these days that we don’t see a life ahead of it…I share our pics on my account but he doesn’t…it’s just a personal choice

You want a better financial life then reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James . She helped me get out of my debt and now I earn 5 figures weekly from my Crypto investment. I really hope more people get on board and you can simply click on the link below to connect with her :point_right: :arrow_down_small:

I absolutely agree with u honey.

I’m here to share the good new to everyone. How crypto trading has changed my life for Good. Well all thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James and who’ introduce me to this Business I’ve earned so much money and I can now pay up my Bills.I will advice you to invest on a right company click on the link and get started :point_down::point_down::point_down:

He’s cheating on someone with you. Move on.

1 Like

I have been with my husband 16 years married 6. He has never posted much let alone pictures. His thought process is he doesn’t need to prove ppl he never sees that he loves me. He only needs to prove it to me. So I wouldn’t worry about it to much. But you can always tag him In the pictures you post and they will show up in his albums

Wealth comes from a very different source Investments. Here, take a look at a pretty graph that puts in chart form what little effect saving money has over your household wealth. The upshot is, it’s not about how much money we have. Wealth is, a direct by product of what we do with that money. That’s what enables early, invest with Mrs Elizabeth James to be financially Successful… :point_down::gift:

Facebook is not real life.

2 Likes

Have you tried talking to him about this? I mean you’re only 7 months into the relationship. Maybe he just doesn’t like his photo being taken.

4 Likes

I’m married and my husband doesn’t post on social media about me (or the kids or anyone)

It’s just not everyone’s thing

5 Likes

Do you tag him in? Have you asked him why?

Everyone who is saying their husband or significant other doesn’t post them on fb… but don’t you guys kind of wish your husband would be proud of his relationship and flaunt you guys being together? This is a serious question. When my fiancé posts me, and does it randomly it makes me feel so good and special.

6 Likes

If you put anything out there don’t complain when people commit good or bad because your the one who put yourself in that situation

It’s good you don’t allow this opportunity for SUCCESS slip off. Mrs Elizabeth James exceptional work makes a lot of people financially breakthroughs, to help others deserves good recommendation. Connect to her via the link below :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:.

I don’t have my husband on my Facebook as a friend. He ask to many questions. I’m not cheating. Just don’t want to be interrogated about my post.

2 Likes

I’ve been with my husband for 5 years and I don’t think he’s ever posted a photo of me. And he better not cause he’d pick an awful photo anyway! Why do things like this matter to people at all?! :joy:

9 Likes

As my partner always says he leaves the posting of family pics to me he hardly ever post occasionally of our son

1 Like

Yeah honestly this is what I deal with and it’s like whatever. I’m self conscious too. It used to bother me but honestly over time I just don’t care anymore. Over time and bs I just don’t care about a lot of shit with him anymore.

It’s okay girl i remember asking my husband and he clearly stated “that’s my personal life and no one has to know everything I do.”

3 Likes

Should be proud to show you off and if he isn’t…. NEXT

5 Likes

I’ve been with my husband for 6 years. He’s never put a picture or post about us (other than his profile picture which he asked me to do for him)…

Doesn’t mean he loves me any less or has other thoughts. Some men just aren’t into that

My hubby only uses his fb for games. :woman_shrugging:

I do tag him all the time and he accepts the tags tho.

2 Likes