My boyfriend doesn't want me to continue my pregnancy

It’s your choice but just be prepared to be on your own if this is how he feels. Welcome your little one into your family or bless another family with this precious gift if you cannot care for the baby on your own.

4 Likes

Your Body Your Choice

1 Like

Leave your boyfriend… keep the baby

2 Likes

If you want to keep your baby keep your baby. Nobody can make you abort not even the father. Cut him lose if he’s not on board. He can sign away his rights and won’t have to worry about stepping up.

2 Likes

Get a new and better man , and keep your baby I did that with my daughter and I’ve a new man now and we are expecting a baby he’s so supportive. I wish you and your kids well if you don’t have a place to go if you don’t own the house go to a women’s shelter with your kids If own the house kick him out he’s not worth it, he should be so happy with anything about you and every man knows there’s a risk of pregnancy but he’s not a right to boss you around it’s your choice not his he should be asking how you feel happy and respect your choices

3 Likes

Babies are a blessing from God! They’re angels without wings. You really need to pray about it :heart:

Boyfriend not husband? I’d say we’ll that’s a husband request so your input is invalid. Your body your choice

Always stick to what you believe in. If you don’t believe in abortion don’t do it. He can either deal with it. Or leave him. You got your babies you don’t need him especially since he told you that. That happened to me once. I ended up pregnant the dude I was with went as far as to set up an abortion appointment I packed my stuff and left that state and had my baby and ain’t looked back. Now my son is a happy and healthy 6 year old and I can’t see myself without him

Keep the baby if that is what you want, but if he doesn’t want to be involved you can’t be mad at him because he told you from the beginning he didn’t want the baby.

If you believe in a higher being, I would pray. The right answer will come to you. You’re stuck in a very tough place; you don’t believe in abortion, but are you ready to handle 4 kids, 1 of which has what is setting up to be a deadbeat dad?
My personal belief? If you were on birth control & still got pregnant, it was meant to be. Again, my own, personal belief.

2 Likes

Your body, your decision!

Keep your child, drop Him.

It’s your choice but keep in mind you’ll be taking care of 6 kids and at the worst you’ll be a single mother to 4 children. I would weigh my options on logic and not feelings in this case

Keep the baby. You will regret an abortion.

Leave him & keep the baby! Everything happens for a reason. You were meant to have the baby :heart:

Your body, your choice. If you keep the baby he should have the choice whether he wants to be involved or not however

1 Like

If you want to keep the baby definitely keep the baby. If you dont want to keep the baby adoption is always an option.

First of all let him know that abortion is NOT a form of birth control so I guess he’s gonna be a daddy again. I’d tell him to get lost personally but if holding on to a man means more than the life of your child then there’s always adoption. Abortion is murder.

You’re on your own then chick unfortunately. What’s done is done and if you don’t agree then he can’t force you , just like you can’t force him to agree with you but it’s your body, your hormones and you who has to live with what grief and upset being forced to abort will do to you

2 Likes

It’s not up to him but you should not force him to bear the responsibility when he’s made it clear he doesn’t want it.

4 Likes

I’d tell him to take a hike!

You should do what YOU think is BEST for YOU, YOUR MORALS, AND YOUR BABY! If my husband or partner ever suggested I murder my unborn baby I’d leave them so fast!
My opinion is you should take your children and go!

You should keep it because its your body.

Your body, your choice. I would never choose abortion because I don’t believe in it. I was a single mom when I had my youngest (22 years ago). I would get rid of him, not the baby.

I’m sorry but… u need to tell you bf that, that’s the risk you take when you have sex with someone. U 2 have been together for 2 years. It’s your choice not his. It’s your body and it’s your mental health that will have to deal with it. He needs to suck it up. Some of the best things aren’t planned.

Literally your body so it’s your choice :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I am completely pro-choice. If you do not want to terminate the pregnancy, then you do not.

If you want to, then you do

If you dont want an abortion do not do it. Men come an go a baby is forever

1 Like

Oh no! I would tell him I’m keeping my baby he can get on board or get out lol

1 Like

Stick to what YOU want.
If he doesn’t want to be involved then that’s fine. You and baby can walk away. If females can have a choice then so can males. There doesn’t have to be hard feelings because you were on birth control so it’s not like you guys were trying and he then bailed out.

2 Likes

Your body, your baby, your choice

1 Like

Your body your choice, I believe if you want to keep it qnd your get rid you’ll regret it, it’s easy for your boyfriend to say get rid but end of the day it’s not his body if he dont want it he had the decision to walk away etc I know its hard bur the end of the day the child comes first xx

Um…You keep the baby. He has absolutely no say and I’d fire a dude out the door for ever suggesting that.

2 Likes

I would never want to have a child with someone who did not want my baby. If you keep it, leave him and don’t put him on the birth certificate. Tell them it was a one night stand and move on with your life. If he wants to tell the courts he thinks it’s his baby, let him prove it :tipping_hand_woman:t4:

2 Likes

You don’t let anyone tell you what to do with your body

3 Likes

I would keep the baby if I were you but I would take his feelings into consideration as well like if he doesn’t want to be involved I wouldn’t make him also if you don’t want to raise the baby or keep it maybe consider adoption

1 Like

Tell him you want to keep it and why. If he chooses to leave that’s on him.

Keep the baby if that’s what you want but dont expect him to help or be a part of raising the kid. He let you know what he wants, now it’s time for you to figure out how you are going to deal with it.

Your body, your choice.

1 Like

Are you in a position to take care of 4 kids by yourself?

1 Like

Adoption is always a choice for keeping the baby w.o keeping the baby.

Your body your choice

2 Likes

You have 5 what’s 1 more really. It’s not only up to him but the both of you make that decision. I would keep it. Anytime you have sex there is a chance of pregnancy birth control fails at times. I’d be looking in to tubes tied or him get clipped.

I cannot believe everyone basically telling her to bin the fella. Yes it’s her body. But he doesn’t want a child and neither of them had plans for a child if she’s been on birth control. The two of them need to have a serious chat TOGETHER not with strangers on Facebook.

6 Likes

Please consider adoption!

Keep it, this is the perfect scenario to say to him. “MY BODY, MY CHOICE” :heart:

1 Like

Read your post back… that woman wants her baby. You should keep it. If he is a good man he will accept and support your decision.

6 Likes

You decided already keep it congratulations

3 Likes

Men have a choice too.
If he doesn’t want to be apart of it, but you do… you need to give him an out. I know that is a super controversial thing, but I think men deserve an out. Even if you don’t believe in it, women get the option. Why shouldn’t men. If you want to keep that baby, you need to understand that you will be doing it as a single mom, he should not be forced to keep a baby he doesn’t want, just like women shouldn’t.

3 Likes

Bye bye boyfriend. Hello baby

2 Likes

You sound like you only have one option here and that’s leaving him and keeping your baby. Because he’s not going to be a good dad to that baby and is definitely not going to treat you any better

Don’t you dare abort that baby. Get rid of the man if it comes down to it, you’ll never regret keeping your child.

1 Like

If u don’t abort it he will make your life miserable.so u should leave. It’s not the kiddos fault. Let it have a chance.

2 Likes

Oh man girl I’m so sorry you are dealing with this! I wish I had some wise words for you! But I’d be leaving him. Im against abortion except in the case of rape victims.

Do not kill that baby I’ll give it a good life

3 Likes

My pregnancy wasn’t planned either… my baby is only 6months… but my bf isn’t gonna tell me what to do :see_no_evil: he’s not the one who’s carrying the baby…

1 Like

Your body your choice. But be prepared for him to leave/not be involved.

I would keep your baby and not allow him to be on birth certificate therefore he will have no rights to the child. But you shall maybe make and keep your end of the agreement and nor hold him responsible for this last child. At the end of the day u cant force anyone to love a child they dont want .

At the end of the day it’s your choice I would keep the baby personally and if he doesn’t support that then maybe it’s time to make a choice and leave

You keep it! God sent that baby for a reason!

3 Likes

I could not kill a little baby. Carry it to term and decide to give him for adoption. Give the gift of life. Please. Terminate the boyfriend. If he could suggest a thing like that, he isn’t a good man.

2 Likes

It’s completely your choice don’t let anyone make that choice for you you will regret it and if you don’t believe in it im not sure you could cope with his choice after xx

2 Likes

Adoption is a beautiful thing. You are blessing someone who can’t have children.

2 Likes

Abort the fella, not that precious life

6 Likes

Tell him to take a hike, he’s not a boyfriend I’d want you have, the jerk

This baby was obviously meant to be and he should understand that. Maybe explain it to him from that level since you were on birth control and still got pregnant.

Its your choice. If you keep i wonder if he would treat the same as the other kids tho. That can be very mentally damaging to littles

If you want to keep your baby then keep your baby. It’s your body. Hopefully he will understand. Don’t let anyone make decisions on your body. If you want your baby and you know you can take care of it in every way then congratulations on your newest addition. :heart:

1 Like

Your body your choice. Hes made his decision, now you need to make yours. Personally I’d leave and raise the baby alone.

I think you have to consider all the options and possible outcomes even include him walking away due to your choice perhaps it is already heavy as is and it may be to difficult.
However you do have to take his opinion and consider it if ypu want to maintain the relationship

Keep it! That baby was conceived for a reason! But be prepared if he leaves because of it

1 Like

Men come and go. Trust me they are all replaceable. Your kids are your kids for life. Have that baby! You will not regret it.

4 Likes

I was given an ultimatum of “it’s me or the baby”… Baby is now 5 and one of my biggest blessings. She has taught me so much about life & people :purple_heart:

Your body, your choice. Do what you feel is right for you!

2 Likes

Keep your baby. You’ll resent your boyfriend if you don’t. I had an abortion when I was 16. It was my parents choice. I moved out that year. Didn’t start talking to my mom again until I was 39. It’s something I still regret

3 Likes

No man on the face of this earth is worth the life of my child. At the end of the day, it’s your choice, but I feel you would regret it.

5 Likes

Keep it. It’s your body and you both will absolutely regret it if you do it!!!

2 Likes

Personally I would never get an abortion. I believe every woman deserves to make her own choice, but I could never do it. If you feel the same way, I would not do it just because he wants you too. You will regret it for the rest of your life. However if you choose to have it and he bails you shouldn’t be surprised. He is making what he wants clear. You will have to sit down and talk it out. Are you prepared to break up and be a single momma?

1 Like

Well, if you choose to keep baby he may resent you for it and leave you and the other kids. If you terminate the baby, you would resent him for you feeling you had to. The only other options are keep baby and leave him or give baby up for adoption…

1 Like

7 months later my baby is breathing my man didn’t want me to keep her either and guess what it’s my body my child my choose and he’s so in love with her now I was told I couldn’t have anymore kids because my PCOS SHE WASNT PLANNED EITHER!!! Do what your heart feels

1 Like

Keep going with the pregnancy. There is always adoption. Ditch the bf

3 Likes

When I found out we were pregnant this last time, I had to go through the same thing with the same suggestion. It made me sick to even think about it. We now have a beautiful month old baby girl.

1 Like

Leave the whole guy and have the most perfect baby ever!

3 Likes

Do what your heart tells you to do. Do not make a decision based on what someone else wants. Not only will you resent them for it- but in the event you break up, you’ll always be sad that you gave up your baby for someone who isn’t in your life anymore anyway. If you want your baby, keep your baby!

Congratulations!!! You will be a great momma with or without him! I had similar situation amd kept my daughter. Her father and I are not together but she sees him at weekends and I meet a wonderful man who is more a daddy to her than her bio. I was alone with her first 4 yrs and it made me a better mom. She is 6 now. Good luck

1 Like

If you want to keep the baby then keep it just tell him that its your choice and he doesnt have to help with it. Getting pregnant while on birth control kinda sounds like it was ment to be. Dont let a guy your not even married to tell you what to do with your body. I would also tell him he can be left off of all the stuff for the baby. And maybe think about couples therapy if you guys are staying together it will help you both with talking and respecting each others choices.

If he ask you for an abortion, he’s not the right men for you, keep going with the pregnancy the baby is a piece of you and will always be by your side :heart:

Definitely do not abort, I am an adoptive Mother and there are many women out there like myself that would Love to give that baby a stable life …

1 Like

Your body, your choice and your life but be prepared for a split as if he really doesn’t want a kid he will resent you or leave,.yes take in his feelings to a point as he may not be avow to handle the stresses of another baby ,you are a family unit can you handle.it financially, emotionally, physically , so.many factors , I’d To.get some.therapy together,.but don’t be forced to do.anything you don’t want to do, there is.always adoption aswell, there’s so many options for you

Dump him. I’m against abortion too.

3 Likes

I was in the same situation 10 years ago, I decided to keep the baby and let him walk away if he wanted, but then he kept threatening with “well it’s still early days I could push you down the stairs” apparently jokes :flushed: I didn’t see the funny side of it so I ended it, he saw him maybe 5 times in the first 6 months of his life and I haven’t heard from him since, he’s now 9 years old and I don’t regret my decision

2 Likes

You keep the baby and if he has a problem with it then he is the one that needs be aborted from the relationship. Pregnancy is always a risk when having unprotected sex even on birth control. He shouldn’t take the risk if he isn’t willing to care for a baby.

Your body, your choice. But… adding another child into the mix ??? I’m skeptical

2 Likes

You have more options than abortion. If you want to keep this baby, keep it!! If you don’t, and you don’t believe in abortion then consider adoption.

You can have an open or closed adoption.

Im so sorry you’re going through this!

1 Like

Send that bitch packing. Even an unplanned pregnancy deserves to live

Honestly, I would keep the baby. I would honestly give him the option to stay and be a dad or to walk away from the baby + the relationship with 0 strings attached. I am not against abortion but if you get one and it isn’t truly what you want, you will likely end up resenting him.

3 Likes

Abort the father, circumstances can always change, but aborting your unborn child can not.
My daughter’s father told me the same thing, now she is a healthy beautiful 3 year old and he is no longer in my life, has never met my child (his doing) and I m happily married and currently pregnant with my 3rd child. Do not allow him to convince you to abort. If anything adoption, but if you want this baby, then keep the baby.

5 Likes

None of my kids were planned so he’ll need to find another excuse to want to murder his own flesh and blood. And just because it’s a disgusting option in this country doesn’t make it right. No one walks around wanting to murder their husbands because the life with them didn’t go as planned…

Praying for you girl! My sister was in the same situation as you at one point and her at the time boyfriend wanted an abortion. She left him and had her baby. God provided for her and her 5 children and He can do the same for you. My sister is so thankful she chose life because she said she wouldve regretted it for sure. I am so proud of you for standing your ground! God is going to BLESS you and your babies! Keep your head up! Save this baby life and all the blessings God has in store for him or her!

2 Likes

I had an unplanned pregnancy while on birth control. The father didn’t want the child but I did. My child is almost 11 now and they are the best thing ever. I’ve never regretted keeping my child. However - every person is different. I support abortion and a woman’s right to choose. I say just think for a while and truly figure out what you want. There shouldn’t be any shame in ending a pregnancy.

6 Likes

Get rid of him. Sorry, not sorry!