My boyfriend doesn't want me to continue my pregnancy

Keep the baby. Ditch the dad.

2 Likes

When I got pregnant, my ex never told me he didn’t want me to continue my pregnancy, but I did tell him he didn’t have to be involved with her. I would never force a relationship between them. If you want to keep your baby, that’s totally your decision, but if he doesn’t, and doesn’t want to be apart of their life, then you need to allow him to make his own decision. You both made the choice to lay down, and understand the effectiveness of BC isn’t 100%. Just be prepared to take care of said baby without his help.

2 Likes

Your baby, your body. He cannot force you into anything you don’t want to do.

1 Like

About the boyfriend you don’t have to have one if you don’t want one

2 Likes

Can’t get on the ship he can leave. Sorry he has a right to his opinion but in the end its ur body.

Time to have a serious talk and figure where to you. I have two but if I was dealing with something like this I’d take a step back and look at everything. Sometime the stress of adding another person especially with the world can put someone in a half spot. If yous are still on different page then decided what’s next. But if he has made it clear he don’t want anymore then be ready to do it on your own. Yes its our body but its takes two to have sex and risk having a kid. But sorry I’m also a woman that believes both parties should have a say and if one still doesn’t want to then do it alone. Fuck I have been for the longest time.

Not everything that happens in life is planned, keep that baby or you’ll regret it your whole life!!

2 Likes

6 months really isn’t that long to be in birth control and it be effective . Besides you could be in it for years and it is never 100% effective. If you on a antibiotic you birth control is not very effective. Most drs don’t tell you this .
However it is your baby growing in you . If you want then keep it. If you don’t want it t then there are many people out there looking to adopt a baby. He played the game and took the chance now it is time to adult up. Besides he could be proactive and have gotten a vasectomy and or used condoms. There is no such thing as too much protection if you really don’t want any more kids.

1 Like

Bye boyfriend ! Hello sweet baby :blue_heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Your body…keep the baby stand your ground he can’t make you do anything you don’t want to.and don’t let him bully you.

1 Like

Adoption! Give your baby its voice to join its heartbeat.

3 Likes

“Since a man can’t make one, he has no right to tell a women when & where to create one” -2pac

2 Likes

Ultimately it has to be your choice. I’d personally keep it, but that would be my personal choice. You can’t have anymore else decide for you.

It’s your baby. Give it a chance at life then get better birth control.

1 Like

Everyone saying leave the dad and keep the baby aren’t thinking that you were on birth control for a reason. Neither you or him wanted a baby… yet… your body your choice BUT he will also be dragged with child support and everything else that comes with being a dad, I feel it’s fair you both agree on something. It’s been 2 years and he’s still just a boyfriend. Do you want to do the single mom thing alone?

3 Likes

My ex wanted me to abort too but I chose not too because I also don’t believe in it. We parted ways, he sees him every now and then, when my son was little he didn’t want to be part of his life but now that my son is 13 he talks to him more frequently. Best decision I ever made was having my son.

4 Likes

Get rid of the boyfriend.

2 Likes

Do what you want to do Its ur choice Adoption is another option

Tell him you’re not going to do it simple as that

Your body your choice but this is one of those situations where you can’t be asking for child support or be a bitter baby momma bc that man told you he didn’t want that baby 🤷

8 Likes

You do what YOU want to do. Birth control isn’t 100%. He knew what he was doing when y’all was rolling around in the sheets and he’s a grown man with other children, so he knows how they’re made and chose to participate in an activity that makes babies!

Set the standards now. Make sure he knows your intention is to keep the baby and make sure he knows that if he chooses not to be involved physically/mentally/emotionally, that at the very least he will be involved financially. Let him know that you choose to keep the baby and if that he can either a) stay and be a part of all of it OR b) he can roll out, but will be financially responsible for the life he helped create.

Go from there.

1 Like

You were on birth control, he has children already, he’s absolutely entitled to not want another child. Be prepared to split because this can be a make or break situation but you can’t make him want another one.
You can put your child up for adoption that’s always an option instead of a termination. Sit down with him and have a serious discussion where you can both voice your feelings and deal with it together.

5 Likes

It’s your body. Do what you want.

Definitely don’t do abortion!
There are plenty of people in this world who would love to have kids but can’t, Id say adoption.

6 Likes

Could you handle putting the baby up for adoption?
It’s your body do what you want to do, just be prepared for the outcome of all scenarios

Baby deserves to live. If you can’t keep him or her, at least give to a family who will love him/her.

3 Likes

Stick to your beliefs

1 Like

Keep it. It’s your body, your baby. If he doesn’t want it, he can leave. Just do it on your own.

3 Likes

Adoption if anything but don’t have an abortion. If you decide u dont want the baby but don’t believe in abortion, I’d recommend adoption

1 Like

We call them ment to be babies but you do you but know there are always other options other then abortion out there

1 Like

KEEP THAT BABY, DONT KILL IT, YOU CAN GET HEARTFELT ADVICE FROM ABBY JOHNSON Organization WATCH THE MOVIE UNPLANNED u won’t be able to kill it. YOU CAN ALWAYS GIVE THE PRECIOUS BABY UP FOR ADOPTION PRAYING FOR YOU :pray: get rid of your boyfriend

I was in your spot. I’m 12 weeks tomorrow with a new baby with a 3 year old and a 5 month old… I made an appointment and everything to talk about options but I couldn’t do it. You do what’s best for you.

2 Likes

Keep the pregnancy and wait until the baby is born if you are still interested in not raising the baby give it to a family to raise.

Have the baby and snip the tubes . 4 is enough ! Lol

2 Likes

My son’s dad was like this as well. Now they are best friends and full of love for one another.

Your body. Your choice. Always.

1 Like

To abort is not a decision to take lightly. You know in your heart what is right. However, if you choose to keep that precious baby even with the father’s decision being what it is, it is not fair nor ok to be running to him for financial support or any other support. If you choose to keep the baby, that is your choice, not his and you need to accept any and all responsibility.

3 Likes

Your body your choice. He literally has no say in this. Do not let him force you to do something you don’t want. Proceed with caution. He will likely get excited about baby soon. If he continues to show dissatisfaction with the pregnancy don’t put his name in the birth certificate & leave him.

1 Like

Keep the baby ! An if you change ur mind their is people out there that cant have babies an would love to be blessed with one

2 Likes

Keep it. And tell him bye

Be prepared to do it alone! He’s said his piece so now you can go into it without factoring him in. Fathers deserve SO many more rights than they have. It’s so sad to see a man trapped with a child he hasn’t wanted from the start and thought he was protected from.

3 Likes

There’s Always that chance of pregnancy everytime you lay down to have sex birth control or no birth control, I wouldn’t & couldn’t get an abortion no matter what situation I am in :woman_shrugging:t3: but ITS YOUR CHOICE no one else’s I recently got off birth control been having unprotected sex with my husband we have 3 kids we don’t want anymore at the moment but if it happens then obviously we were ment to have 4 babies will I be upset at first Definitely but I know the outcome with sex! He needs to be a man & step up & take care of that baby just like his others if you choose to keep it :woman_shrugging:t3:

Have a serious talk, with a mediator or counselor if need be, you have to respect eachothers feelings, but it is your body, you ultimately have to live with that decision, and he needs to understand that that is an incredibly difficult decision to make, and also hard on you physically and emotionally, brutally hard. It’s sometimes hard for someone who doesn’t have a uterus to understand the long lasting ramifications. If you’ve sat down and hashed it out, and he still is being insistent, you might need to reevaluate your relationship. If someone truly cares for you, and you’ve wholeheartedly communicated the entire situation, they should support you. It’s tough, cause it likely feels very uncontrollable for the guy, but maybe once he has a chance to think about it, he’ll hopefully change his mind and see it as the positive thing that you are. :green_heart::green_heart: hugs momma, not an easy situation to find yourself in, but you deserve to feel the joy in it too.

3 Likes

Can you financially afford another child? Are you stable enough for 6 children? I’m sorry but what you want isn’t priority. You need to think about what’s best. If you’re against abortion look into adoption. Keeping a child you can’t afford or brining it into a broken home is so disgustingly selfish

4 Likes

You’re entitled to your choice over your body!.

The flip side to that is your BF is entitled to make his own choices depending on the choice that you make!

8 Likes

Instead of aborting your child you can continue your pregnancy and give this baby to parents who can’t have one. You could even get them to pay you for your medical bills and perhaps more. Might be hard to do but beats killing it. Have bf get fixed so he won’t have more babies.

1 Like

Get him to fuck no man should ever say that

It’s wild to me how people keep pushing adoption as if it’s an easy process for all. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Don’t do it if you don’t believe in it you will regret it for the rest of your life

Your body. Your choice.
But if he’s telling you not to have the baby & you continue the pregnancy, don’t expect for him to help.

7 Likes

Your body your choice ! Keep it don’t abort unless you want to and feel the need to don’t do what anyone else tells you

1 Like

Aborting when you don’t want to will haunt you
Adoption when you want that baby will be very hard on your mental health too.

2 Likes

I don’t think you should ask for advice like this online. its just going to cause more anxiety about the decision. You and him should have a honest conversation and make a decision that best suits the family. Everyone has their own reasons for what they believe in. Whatever your choice, it needs to be made on your own conscience, not the opinions of others who know very little about the whole situation.

3 Likes

2nd to last sentence is everything. “I do not. I want to keep it…” end of story.

5 Likes

Every child is a gift- sorry if it is an inconvenience for the boyfriend. Get rid of the boyfriend— doesn’t sound like he is too much of a keeper

6 Likes

Has your boyfriend thought of having a vasectomy since he doesn’t want more children? You said he has 2 and you have 3 children already.

2 Likes

It’s something you will have to live with forever if you get an abortion and it wasn’t what you wanted , there’s a lot of factors tho , if you have the baby what will you do if your bf resents the baby ? Can you afford another child ? Will he stay if you contribute the pregnancy and if not will you be able to do it on your own with work , school financially etc ? There is a lot of programs that would help also . If you want to have the baby sit him down and talk to him , explain your thoughts and feelings etc I would so not get an abortion unless I wanted to it will be a huge regret

3 Likes

Your body, your choice. Also, his child so he has choices too. If you want this baby and are prepared to raise him/her alone, then keep your baby. With that being said, I would put something in writing that he has no rights to the child and that you will not pursue child support since he, like you, have made your wishes clear.

4 Likes

Don’t have it then. Also like some ladies said you can’t expect expect him to stick around when he has told you he doesn’t want it.

5 Likes

If you want the keep the baby the. Keep the baby! But be ready to raise the kid alone if he’s done having kids.

4 Likes

It’s your body, your decision. I’ve been through this, and thank god I decided to keep my baby and the dad doesn’t have anything to do with him. His choice. His decision? He was very abusive, physically and mentally, he blackmailed me, threatened to kill me whilst I was pregnant and said he would kill himself after. Soon showed him where the door was.my baby boy is now 20 weeks old and thriving.xx

5 Likes

You can take a pill for that at 5 weeks… Just saying… Or be ready to be a single mother of 4. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

This is so complicated. If you keep your baby, the likelihood of him skipping out on your (now 4) children is likely. If you abort, you’re going against your personal beliefs. It’s such a hard compromise to make.

1 Like

Do what you want to do, he’s already giving you heads up about how he feels and what type of father he’s gonna be :confused:

1 Like

I wouldn’t kill my baby for anyone💯

7 Likes

Can you live with yourself if you make the decision you don’t want to make? This is your life. Your body. And very much your choice. If the bf doesn’t want children and wants a say in family planning that’s great. He should start with a vasectomy.

2 Likes

Your body. Your choice love.

Get rid of your bf… :100:

4 Likes

IF YOU DON’T WANT TO ABORT DON’T ABORT! It’s your body your choice. If he doesn’t want it then it up to him to stay or leave. But if it was me and someone told me this early they don’t want it. They would have nothing to do with it. No child support. No name on birth certificate. No parental rights and id be having them sign a paper saying so cuz I’m not playing games 3 yrs down the road when he wants to be a dad to this kid too. I have step kids with my bf as well a one together and if he said he didnt want it I would’ve had it anyway and done what I said above. But be prepared to raise them on your own again. You got this.

2 Likes

Get rid of the boyfriend, not the baby.
If you want to keep the baby, this is 100% your choice

4 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb

Adoption is always an option.

2 Likes

Your body, your choice

1 Like

Can you afford to raise another child? Will that child have a stable up bringing with a support system? Do you want to keep the child for selfish reasons or because it’s your actual belief system not to abort? Lots of questions you should be asking yourself.

2 Likes

Get rid of your boyfriend

3 Likes

Do what you feel you need to. If you keep it tho and he dips you can’t be pissed because he told you right from the start. Nothings worse then a bitter baby mama because they chose to keep the child and buddy told them from the start how they felt.

2 Likes

Your body, your choice don’t do anything you don’t want to do, x

Please make sure it’s a decision u make 100%. But also understand if he doesn’t want it he may not be around so make sure you can mentally financially and all that add a baby to your life. But don’t make the decision based off him

5 Likes

dump him, keep the child.

3 Likes

Adoption is a great option

He doesn’t mind being on child support as he isn’t with his first baby momma and doesn’t seem to want commitment (2 years and still your boyfriend), so do what you feel is right. If you want your baby, keep your baby. Being a single mother isn’t the end of the world and you know you can do it as you’ve done it before.

1 Like

Your choice but personally I’d choose abortion

3 Likes

Just remember that God can do for you what no man can Chose to do what’s in your heart

3 Likes

If you want to keep the baby, do it. And probably ditch him. Or give the baby up for adoption.

1 Like

So what if it wasn’t planned if you want to keep your baby then keep it if he doesn’t want to be involved bye bye then
Also my fiance did not want me to have our second daughter but i did so i told him flat out one day
" i am having this baby if you do not want to be involved then that is fine but i am having it an if you stay then we are not talking about this anymore you’re either in or out there is no in between it’s your choice just like it is mine" he stayed an is a wonderful father too all three of our girls

2 Likes

Do not abort
Abort…. So many people out there want a baby that can’t have one. You can always give someone that blessing.

1 Like

It’s your choice. And you get to make it either way you choose to go because you will live with the choice either way. Not him not anyone else you will wake up everyday with it either way no relationship in the world is promised forever and rather he stays or he goes he would make the same choice rather there is a baby or an abortion

2 Likes

We was gonna abort our last son because his dad didnt want another kid. I decided that wasnt for me. Hes now 5 years old and his dad and I are still together and going strong.

2 Likes

Your choice but respectfully don’t be shocked if he leaves. He said what he said because he doesn’t want anymore. Things happen. It’s life. If you want to keep it than keep it. But if he wants nothing to do with it and leaves and signs off than don’t be surprised. I’m not being rude I’ve just seen a lot of this and it’s sad. I’ve also seen this the other way around as well. Mom just gives birth and dips.

Your body your choise. P.E.R.I.O.D.

1 Like

Abortion would never or should never be an option, have you asked the bf why he didn’t want this baby? He may have valid reason other than it wasn’t planned? Birth control isn’t always a guarantee that it will work either. If you choose to keep baby he will probably leave but why would he? There’s more to it than not wanting this baby especially after being together for two yrs. The other option is to put it up for adoption if you choose to keep him and let him know that’s what you will do but if he doesn’t go for that either there is something more wrong. Just my opinion.

1 Like

It’s your choice it’s your body if you don’t want it don’t get it.

Your body your choice

For sure your choice but 4 kids is a lot and 6 kids is a lot. Maybe sit with him and have a grown up conversation. Do you want it for you, or do you want it because you think he’ll stay?

ur body ur choice NO i wouldnt get a abortion

1 Like

Can’t even pull out of a driveway…

1 Like

If you get an abortion and it isn’t 100% your choice, you will end up resenting him if he stays or thinking about the what ifs for the rest of your life.

It’s ultimately your decision. But I will say this. If he chooses not to stay he has every right cause he has voiced he doesn’t want this. So I would give something that you both agree he has no rights and you don’t take child support out cause you have agreed on what was going to happen. Cause it is also his child as well.

2 Likes

It’s your choice! Go with your gut.

Give the child a fighting chance. There are so many people wanting to adopt.

2 Likes