My boyfriend finds it disturbing that my 6-year-old son still co-sleeps with me: Thoughts?

If he is an asshole to or about your son here is your sign he is an asshole

My son slept with me until 13 yeard old now he sleeps alone… It depends if ur bf sleeps over or is he staying with u… But let ur son sleep alone when ur bf comes over its kinda awkward if derz n guy in bed with u and ur son der 2…but explain 2 ur son dat u not abandoning him u need alone time wit ur bf… And as 4 ur bf making stupid remarkz he shud grow up.

It’s not digs u at all… He’s sleeping you’re sleeping? What’s the big deal? Your x seems like an ass hole and making it look like its a nasty thing. He seems bothered obviously your child comes first. I think by 10 they shouldn’t be sleeping in the bed but he’s only 6 who cares

Man fuck that guy ! My daughter is 8 and still sleeps with me and we have an amazing bond . If that guy cant accept your parenting then he can move the fuck on . Your baby came before that douche bag and it shows his maturity by making fun and being a jerk , he clearly has issues

For those of you who think she’s in the wrong for allowing it to happen because he is not the father… dumb!!

My daughter still sleeps with me and falls asleep in my bed along with my son on occasion. Neither of them (age 5 and 10) belong to my husband. But they have been doing it for years if needed. He loves them and understands their needs come first. So the REAL problem is his jealousy. His child or not, i think the outcome would still be the same

Leave him. That baby needs you and you don’t need mom guilt for it.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s wrong. Different families, cultures… HOWEVER, I WOULD BE REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND. SOUNDS LIKE HE MAY BE BORDERLINE PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSER. He shouldn’t be saying you’re disgusting. Him saying that is what’s disgusting and out of line. Run while you still can.

1 Like

Not disgusting at all. Hes disgusting. Grown arse man seems jealous of a child . Let him stay left :sob::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes