My boyfriend had an affair: Thoughts?

Few months ago I found out from like a few people that my bf was spotted with another chick an i didnt know that he was hanging out with he originally told me he was gonna be at his moms an his moms boyfriend place for a few nights than I heard from a few friend we had in common that he was spotted with another chick I confronted him about it he denied it saying that she was just a family friend but yeah he took her downtown because she asked him to protect her cuz hes a tall guy anyways fast forward to before xmas this past year I got a call from another close person an they told me he did in fact have a chick over an he left with her an that he did sleep with her an now she may be preg when I found that out I freaked out at him an he knew he got caught he kept telling me he doesnt wanna lose me an that he loves me an that she was just one time even though apparently him an this chick had a history I told him how I felt an now he refuses to leave my side thinking Iā€™ll sleep with someone else or Iā€™ll find someone else an Iā€™ve been loyal through this whole relationship an had to put on a brave face through christmas an than I took a test at home an it came back pos an I know itā€™s his but I still feel betrayed by what he did with that other chick I dunno what to do? I know he has kids from a previous relationship never met them, tho what would yall do?

45 Likes

If he doesnt care for his previous kidsā€¦i would cut my losses

1 Like

If heā€™s just a boyfriend, sounds simple enough

Run and dont look back.

Move on,donā€™t waste anymore time

No moving on from that. Heā€™ll do it again and hes obviously a bad father. Obviously you know what to do šŸ¤¦

1 Like

Leave him. His guilty conscience will make his hovering unbearable and HE CHEATED. Youā€™re worth more, believe me. Not worth the heart ache and constant questioning

If youā€™ve never met his other kids and he is always by your side then obviously he is a deadshit father and doesnā€™t deserve to have kids!

5 Likes

An affair is marriage, cheating is a boyfriend. He sounds like someone who doesnā€™t care about his other children, you or the possibility of another one. Trust me, thereā€™s better

5 Likes

There is no love where there is disrespect.

2 Likes

I canā€™t even read all this dump him. He cheated have some self respect move on

6 Likes

Leave him and co-parent. He cheated and then lied to you about thinking your friends wouldnā€™t have your back. Yes Iā€™m assuming the positive test was for pregnancy, you can co-parent, but a man who cheats will most likely do it again, some may not. But other succumb to the temptation of other women. I would break it off and just tell him we can co-parent. Donā€™t be bitter about it, but heā€™s not worth your loyalty.

1 Like

:v: run and dont look back! Dont be " that girl" leave and be in a meaningful relationship, please!

2 Likes

Run. Away. Fast. Heā€™s a Loser. Stay, and hell make you a loser too. Gauranteed.

1 Like

Leave. No 2nd chances, your mind and heart wont fully be in it and it would cause you more pain to stay. Leave, heal, grow

If he physically cheated i would leave for awhile at the least. Get to know yourself and try therapy. Couples therapy is a great option if you are going to try and work it out. But please do not let this become your life, do not let him stay with you and do this. Good luck.

Run. So many red flags with this guy ā€¦ cheating, not being a responsible fatherā€¦ cut your losses now and leave! Donā€™t waste any more precious time on him!

4 Likes

Boy bye :wave: a baby wonā€™t make him loyal if he wasnā€™t loyal to begin with

4 Likes

Leave. Heā€™s not worth it and heā€™ll do it again.

1 Like

If he doesnt see his others kids(Iā€™m sorry to say this) but this one is no different he wint be around. Hrs not even faithful to you? Leave cut your losses and disappointment you can be a single mom and deal with less baggage. You got this dont stay for a child!

1 Like

Decide what you want to live with the rest of your life, he will not change.

1 Like

He cheated, denied it, now is watching you so YOU donā€™t cheat, leave

3 Likes

Run! He probably has kids that you donā€™t even know about

1 Like

Nahā€¦ carry on

Once a cheater, always a cheater

2 Likes

Leave him. He is a toxic narcissist. And if he doesnā€™t see his other kids what makes you think he will be a good father to this one. Heā€™s already had an affair and he WILL to it again. I wouldnā€™t even tell him you were pregnant. I would just disappear

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t even make it all the way through this šŸ¤¦ leave. Hes JUST a boyfriend and a shitty one at that.

Lol so he has kids youā€™ve never met , he cheated, other girl may be prego, and now youā€™re prego, and youā€™re wondering what to do??? WOW. Sounds like he just has kids left and right and doesnā€™t care. Have some respect and leave him. He wonā€™t change.

62 Likes

Yeah you should move on

1 Like

Girl you better run and fast.

4 Likes

Realize your worth and leave his cheating, lieing ass!!

Tell him you Prego from someone else and dismiss him he ainā€™t gonna change he has a need for you and everyother female he is WID you each take care of him in diff ways they call that side b####

3 Likes

Dump his cheating ass

Heā€™s proven he canā€™t be trusted. I think you should leave. Raise the child with or without him but I wouldnā€™t stay with him.

6 Likes

Leave. Trust me. He continued to lie to you now wants pity. Fuck that walk away before it gets worse

Run, yā€™all donā€™t have to be together to co-parent. If he had a full blown affair and fathered another child he didnā€™t even care about your safety as far as STDs go. Donā€™t waste anymore time you deserve better

4 Likes

He acts like just bc she was a one time thing that makes it better than a full on love affairā€¦ even more ridiculous bc your the one he ā€œlovesā€ but he set that aside for a ā€œone time thingā€ & its pose to mean something that he says he loves & doesnā€™t want to lose youā€¦ why dont they think about that B4 theor actions? He is sorry he got caught trust that & he should be worried your gonna leave or sleep with someone elseā€¦ Let him think thatā€¦ If he did love you then he would have never even entertained the thought of talking to, meeting up,or messing around with someone elseā€¦

Get away from him now. Run as fast as you can.

Coming from experience of being cheated on hun you are worth so much more than the way this guy is treating you and this baby is going to wind up being your entire world. Im not one to tell others what to do but id say end the relationship a cheetah never changes its spots. The choice is up to you but one day a wonderful man will treat you like a queen and love your baby as their own stay strong :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

He doesnā€™t love anyone but himself. Bye :wave:

1 Like

So do u wanna be with someone that your gonna question yourself about? At least take some time off from him

1 Like

Woah. So youre both pregnant and he has kids youve never met? R u n.

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t stay with him but I also wouldnā€™t deny him the right to see that child if he wants to. Donā€™t ruin your childā€™s chance of having a father just to hurt himā€¦

2 Likes

You should have ran when you knew he had kids he didnt seeā€¦ you wont change him. And if you were a good gf you should have pushed him to fight and see those kidsā€¦ smh

10 Likes

Both of you r stupid n crazy

1 Like

HE HAS KIDS FROM A PAST RELATIONSHIP HE HAS NEVER MET. He is a POS for that alone. Add the cheating and hes a waste of human body parts that people wait years for. RUN before you get stuck.

6 Likes

You need to leaveā€¦ DO NOT INVEST ANYMORE TIME WITH THIS GUY :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

Prepare to raise this baby on your own. When you leave he may want nothing to do with you or baby.

1 Like

There is no way a man is worth all that damn drama. I guess you have to ask yourself is he worth the trouble to you. The trust will be non existent and if you plan on keeping your baby you need to think of the stress you will be putting on yourself because that affects the baby. If I were in your shoes I would let him become someone elseā€™s problem. :no_good_woman:t2:

Let that bitch have that slut. He doesnā€™t love youā€¦if he did, she wouldnā€™t be around.

Leave him once a cheater always a cheater

1 Like

Leave. Once a cheater always a cheater. Keep him involved in the babies life.

1 Like

Leave. Simple. Once a cheater, always a cheater and once that trust is lost, itā€™ll never come back or be the same.

1 Like

If you donā€™t leave, he eventually will :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Leave now before you have to get the law involved to leave. It wont stop

2 Likes

Iā€™d go get tested first of all so you donā€™t get sick from whatever funk he may have dragged in! Sorry, cheaters just cheat and they lie to keep you. Ugh.

3 Likes

Two Words. Child Support!!!
:running_man::running_man::running_man:

2 Likes

No committment no cheating.

You either forgive him and move forward and repair, or you move on alone. What else do you want people to say? Itā€™s your decision

2 Likes

Girl run now. It wonā€™t get better and he wonā€™t stop if you ā€˜forgiveā€™ him. Just leave his ass and save yourself a lot of bullšŸ’©

Why would you what to date someone who has multiple kids he doesnā€™t see? You can either leave him or accept that heā€™s going to cheat on you

5 Likes

If your man is cheating on you then you donā€™t have a man that loves you he is just useing you

1 Like

Sounds like a loser. Why havenā€™t you met these other kids? Does he have a relationship with them? Personally I would end the relationship.

2 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb, get tested for STDs and get an abortion. I wouldnā€™t want to bring a child into the world from a POS like him. He doesnā€™t see his other kids.

R U N. Quick, fast, & in a hurry. Thatā€™s a toxic man. If heā€™s cheated, he doesnā€™t love you.

1 Like

Run, and be lucky you arenā€™t legally married/tied to him. Think with your head sweetie not your heart or youā€™ll be the ex with kids he doesnā€™t acknowledge.

2 Likes

Leave plan and simple.

Sweetheart leave before he catches something and gives it to you

6 Likes

Leave especially if u never met his other kids he prob wonā€™t care much he a narcissist

2 Likes

If itā€™s early enough I would terminate the pregnancy, I know I sound evil. If you can afford to raise a child alone and would like to raise a child alone, go for it. If youā€™ve been waiting to have a family of your own, and have a father figure around I would cut the cord NOW! Youā€™ve never met his children, my thoughts he might not see them as much. Are you okay with with not seeing your child as much! Men come ā€œcumā€ a dime a dozen, fathers of children do not. Choose wisely, itā€™s not fair to your unborn child. If he cheated on you while not pregnant, he will be ramming bitches left & right, while your pregnant!
So sorry, but you have options! God bless you!

You need to leave like yesterday because he doesnā€™t care about you or them past kids.

2 Likes

You need to ask yourself do you really want to be tied down to this man for the next 18+ years. If heā€™s cheating now heā€™ll keep on doing it. He may have gotten you pregnant just to keep a hold on you. I would not keep this child.

You need to move on. Heā€™s trying to control you to make sure you donā€™t stray since he already has. Once a cheater always a cheater, and they always result back to it. As for you being pregnant, you have options love itā€™s still early.

So youā€™re pregnant, he possibly got another chick pregnant, and he has kids that he doesnā€™t have any involvement with? Is this the type of man you want attempt to raise a child around? Ask yourself that, then you should have your answer.

3 Likes

Leave him as quickly as you can if he really loved you he wouldnā€™t have cheated hell do it again you donā€™t need anybody like that find someone truthful

So he some other childrenā€¦ ā€œsheā€ is pregnant and now you are too??? Is this jerk supporting any of these poor children??? Respect yourself
and lose this boyā€¦ And be more
careful in the future with your choices of partnersā€¦ and love and respect you more.

1 Like

Yā€™all both sound pretty immature. Split up and move on. Coparent to the nest of your ability.

Throw him away and get a whole new man

1 Like

Get an abortion and move on with your life he obviously doesnā€™t take care of his other kids and doesnā€™t care about you thatā€™s not going to change

5 Likes

Either sheā€™s pregnant or sheā€™s not still leave his ass

Run, if you stay honestly youā€™re an idiot.

3 Likes

Oh honey, if you havenā€™t met his children, he is not going to be a good daddy to yours. Heā€™s shown you more than once who he is. Figure out if he wants to coparent and if not get out of there ASAP. You and your baby will be so much better off without him. It might be hard at first but itā€™s going to be a hell of a lot harder to leave once the baby is born.

2 Likes

You need to make better choices in men. Also think hard about all your options. You will be raising this baby alone. So think hard.

3 Likes

If I was in your shoes I would leave. Itā€™s your own choice though if you would keep the baby (knowing that it would be just you raising the child) or if you go through with an abortion. Either way, I would still leave.

Why are you still there??? Seriously, why?

Youā€™ve gotten pregnant by a dead beat cheating loser. From this moment on start using your brain and get ready to support that baby all by yourself.

1 Like

Run as fast as you can. once a cheater always a cheater

2 Likes

You donā€™t have a real man just get out he donā€™t care a bout you he is
Just useing you

The man donā€™t have any respect
For you dump that loser

First and foremost he has kids you never met. You should have kept going. Second he cheated multiple times and you stayed til she was knocked up and now you are stuck because you are knocked up too. Rise n shine doll because it is now time to grow up and mature.

Lookā€¦ Bitchā€¦ You need to pull up your bootstraps for shits sake and walk the fuck away

Run girl run very fast!

2 Likes

Say what, really??? Well you gonna be a momma now sis, get moving away from the deadbeat cheating daddy. Go take care of you and yours!

2 Likes

Girl let me tell you as a divorced woman who gave a second chance to some one who said, i love you i dont wanna lose you ill never do it again. He is a boy ler him go before he destroys you, you will question everything till it drives you insane, even on good days it will be in the back of your mind. Go find forever with someone only about you always, not just for convince. Go get you hair done nails done work out go put in that dress for teaching lessons and kick fuck boy to the curb.

Show yourself some respect and leave let him live the single life

2 Likes

You sound like youā€™re in high school. :woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

u dont need a man to raise a child hunni screw him as long as u got good friends or family or both move on with u and ur bubbs to be

1 Like

Save yourself a headache, get a abortion and get on permanent birth control. Run away as fast as you can.

4 Likes

Leave, not only is he a cheater but sounds a little bit controlling if heā€™s paranoid that youā€™re going to find someone else.

2 Likes

Leave him. Dont get an abortion.

2 Likes

Iā€™ma say this. I had 2 kids with my ex and when we were on baby #3 I found out he had another girl pregnant at the same time and we got pregnant very close together and I left him I didnā€™t contact him my whole pregnancy he got blocked and deleted. Now him and I can get along and he is here for all his kids. But relationship wise nah never again. You know what you need to do. Donā€™t stay in a unhealthy relationship especially now that you are pregnant. That extra stress is not good for the baby so stay away from him.

1 Like