My boyfriend is mad that I slept with someone else when we were broken up: Advice?

He cheated during your relationship. Leave and don’t look back. He’ll keep trying to use you being with the other guy as an excuse to cheat again though you were broken up and didn’t cheat.

Exes are an ex for a reason. He will never forgive you and will always throw it back in your face. Time to move on girl! Bye boi!

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming: you shouldn’t even be in that relationship. Have some respect for yourself! He cheated on you TWICE while In The relationship but he’s mad you slept with someone when not in one? :ok_hand: he’s a piece of work

4 Likes

He’s projecting because he cheated. He’s trying to make you look like the bad person. I’d cut ties and move on.

7 Likes

You did not cheat if y’all were broken up at that time, especially by his choice. However, he did choose to cheat while dating. He sounds incredibly immature. Theres a lot of red flags to consider there. :no_entry_sign:

1 Like

Yes sadly this is normal. I guarantee you tho he was out there doing the same thing but of course he isn’t going to say it cause he wants you to feel bad about sleeping with another man. Y’all was broken up so there wasn’t anything wrong with what you did plus you protected yourself (unless u did oral then there’s still a chance of a stds). Leave this man and learn to love yourself more. He’s toxic and the toxicity will break you down more than you realize trust me. Do not stay with no man that cheats on you while y’all was still together. He isn’t going to forgive you either sadly and each argument y’all have he’ll bring it up and throw it in your face. Like all of us have said leave this man

6 Likes

you BOTH are in the wrong, end the relationship and stay single for awhile to focus on YOU

5 Likes

How about both of you stop sleeping around …

You both may be in your twenties but neither one of you are adult enough to be in any relationship!

5 Likes

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy: God honey LEAVE!! If he’s gonna get mad over something you did while yall were broken up he has NO REASON to be upset. When he CHEATED on you. So next time he brings it up tell him “well I may have f*cked someone while we were broken up, cause I was single, but you did it TWICE while we were still together so if you wanna be pissed at someone be pissed at yourself. I’m done.” Then mic drop walk outta the room.

5 Likes

He just mad at himself. Who cares what he thinks :woman_shrugging:t4: he already stepped a boundary he shouldn’t have whereas you haven’t at all. You were both single and you done what single people do. He done it when he was with you so he can be mad all he likes :woozy_face: let him go for good he ain’t :poop: :joy:

2 Likes

He has double standards.

1 Like

Your only mistake was telling him. He is not allowed to be mad, period!! He broke up with you for a reason, who was she??

11 Likes

Sounds toxic. Move on and grow into a better you and let him move on with his life

2 Likes

what you do while you are single is nobody else’s business.

3 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18355 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless
Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2818.pages.dev/

Stay single while you figure out yourself, plus your only 23 your so young. Go out live your life and don’t worry about giving explanations to anyone. He has cheated on you twice while dating what dose tell you . He’s not the one for you sweetie!! Stay single move on , focus on you , love yourself, be happy!! The right man will come .

2 Likes

I mean that’s on him,. But don’t be mad if he cheats again mchone which he will now for sure cause you done slept with another (that will be his excuse) but you aren’t in the wrong be sue y’all weren’t together.

Toxic. So very toxic.

4 Likes

You guys were broken up. As you said he cheated twice while being in what is supposed to be a loyal and loving relationship. You were single and did something that you wanted to wheather or not he likes it’s. That’s how guys are they want a girl to do no wrong by them no matter what they do to the female. Let him be mad he’ll get over it if it become worse or you feel like you dint even want to work on things together then leave either way you need do ehat makes you happy in the end.

1 Like

It sounds like he’s jealous because of the mistakes he made. I would tell he can get over it because you two were not together. It’s not like you cheated like he did. Or y’all can just split up. No one has time to sit here and argue over stupid things. If you can forgive him for cheating then he should be able to let go you being with someone when y’all were not even together. But if he can’t then I mean you either have to deal with him being mad or leave him.

1 Like

You told him was the big mistake. Why was it his business?

You only waited 2 weeks to get over him and screw someone else like he meant nothing to you. I can see why he’s mad but he did cheat on you so remind him of that . Y’all weren’t broke up when he did that . My POV.

2 Likes

Why did you tell him? It’s not his business what you do when you’re broken up.

They get so hurt when you do them like they did you lmao. Don’t let this man manipulate you. You did NOTHING wrong.

5 Likes

Doja Cats- n****s ain’t shit !!! Bump that song as loud as you can girl!!!

1 Like

Hunny this relationship is toxic… cut him loose fast… plain and simple

3 Likes

You were on a break…

1 Like

It’s a possessive thing. It’s not a good quality. He has no reason to be upset. As well as it was this business. Let him go especially if he cheated on you before he’ll probably use this as an excuse to cheat on you again

1 Like

Toxic. Def just move on

Sounds like an unhealthy relationship on both sides to me.

7 Likes

Being mad and holding it over your head that you were with someone else while y’all were broken up might be his way of feeling justified for the cheating he’s done, and/or may do again.

Gross. So much drama. No thanks.

1 Like

You’re too young for this silly drama. Move along, have fun, and be safe.

6 Likes

Narcissistic dude sounds like he can cheat and see other people but you can not see someone while single… :triangular_flag_on_post:

6 Likes

If you’re ok going out and hooking up with some random guy than being in a relationship prolly isnt for you
Remember not everyone you come across should know your taste

3 Likes

Don’t get back together

I had one just like him. I forgave the serial cheating for 9 yrs, he broke up with me because I’m always broke, then gets BIG MAD if he even thinks I’m talking to or sleeping with someone else :roll_eyes: Narcissism at its finest.

1 Like

Cut ties and start over. This is a toxic and unhealthy relationship.

2 Likes

The comments on these posts are showing how bad some peoples reading comprehension is :grimacing:

Don’t get back together with this guy.

I say stay single and have no worries

It’s ok for him to cheat but not you.? Sorry but he has a narcissist nature and I would definitely get rid of him. He will hold that over your head from now on

6 Likes

Double Standards…
:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:
:speaking_head:Ok for him not you
Him DURING your relationship :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Real life isn’t a Friends episode. I doubt he’ll ever get over it and will use it against you from now on.

3 Likes

Don’t kiss and tell. Of course he’s mad. You didn’t need to tell him. None of his business. You got a normal reaction.

Why go back, he cheated, you know there are others out there for you, LEAVE DONT LOOK BACK…remind him he cheated…

3 Likes

Get out of that mess.

3 Likes

That whole relationship is trash. Throw it away

That is just him being a possessive a**. Me man you woman kind of crap. What is good for the goose is no good for the gander. Lose the dud!

Leave that mess. Don’t feel bad. You deserve better

2 Likes

Tell him oh fcken well, I did what I did. And if you don’t like it piss off… take control girl

He sounds like a piece of work. You have forgiven him more than once for offenses that happened during your relationship; but he’s mad for one that happened when you were broken up??? It sounds like it would have been better if you had stayed broken up.

2 Likes

What’s good for the goose, is good for the gander. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:
Most men do not see it that way though and he will make this a HUGE issue forever IF you choose to stay together.

1 Like

He has cheated on you twice and is now mad at you when you broke up his choice you need to move!!

Sure he slept with a few people men are like that it’s crazy. You didn’t do anything wrong

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13879 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://JobsCareer137.pages.dev

I think it’s normal. Yes you broke up but it didn’t take you long to jump in bed with someone else. Less than 2 weeks,please ask your self if your really should be together

He’s just mad finding out that you have options other than him.

11 Likes

He’s a narcissist. Run!

9 Likes

With so much joy in my heart…I want to tell you that this trading investment is real ,I just confirmed my profits in cash and am truly amazed and grateful to Mrs lisa jennifer, I never knew such opportunity existed…
Click the links below for more information
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Run far away from him as possible. You’ll be better off being single.

Your not wrong. He’s tripping :woman_facepalming:t3: hopefully now he won’t cheat again seeing as he don’t like you with other people :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

My ex and I went through this for years. I did the same thing. We’d be broken up from anywhere for a night to four months, and I’d get with someone else, he’d be nice again and get me back, and then blame me for doing something with someone even though he would too, or that he was the one that left me and hurt me. He later turned abusive. Try to nicely tell him he should learn not to say things unless he really means them. Because you had trust in him, so you believed in things he said. So when he said y’all were done, you believed him, tried to move on. He has no one to blame but yourself. If he raises his voice at you, you NEED to stand your ground, and say 'i want to keep talking about this to get it resolved, but we need to try to calmly talk about it, otherwise I will not be involved in the conversation until we can." he should’ve stood on that what he said. DONT LET HIM GUILT YOU. My ex always said ‘you should’ve known we’d get back together. We always do. You should’ve known better.’ no. B++++ no! HE SAID IT. HE SOULDVE STOOD ON IT. NOT YOUR FAULT. Please pm me actually to have a new friend. I want to be there for you.

2 Likes

Not in the wrong at all so he has no right how hypocritical

1 Like

He actually cheated, you didnt!

2 Likes

Run. He wants to contr what you’re doing even when you weren’t together. He needs to figure out what he wants instead of dragging you along. Also loving reminder: you can fully forgive someone and not get back together. That is okay. You’re not holding it against him but it doesn’t mean he can be mad at you

His pride took a hit that’s all. You did fine and he’s no angel.

3 Likes

I think he’s just got FOMO and regret. He wanted to go play expecting you to wait for him until he decided to settle down. Block his ass and move on. He’s in the past and we aren’t going that way!!

My ex did same, got mad at me for doing stuff when we were broke up bc he said I knew we would be getting back together.

u guys are so young…enjoy it while u can

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13526 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://JobsCareer143.pages.dev

Sounds like u need to stay broken up… and u both need therapy

After being fired from my old job 8 months ago, I’ve had luck to learn about this great company online that was a lifesaver for me. They offer online home-based work. My last month payment after working with them for 4 months was $14600… Great thing about it was that only requirement for the job is basic typing and reliable internet.

Go to This… https://JobsCareer146.pages.dev

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander! He made a choice so don’t let him put it on you!

3 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18698 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless
Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2898.pages.dev/

He shouldn’t be mad. He cheated on you and broke up with you. You were single at the time.

2 Likes

Not wrong broke up.and if he wanted the break up and has cheated then he needs to get over it and now he knows how you were feeling

1 Like

Little bitches react that way.
Why be mad about something you can’t change now? What does he expect?

You were not wrong. Not. At. All. But it sounds like y’all might not be a good match.

2 Likes

That’s your problem as well as his

Whatever happened to getting to know someone and actual caring for that person, before sleeping with him?

4 Likes

You weren’t together so why he mad makes no sense…tell him get over it you guys where not together then if he can’t tell him kick rocks you didn’t do anything wrong …and FYI if hes mad and calling it cheating maybe his guilt is eating at him and hes trying to make you out to be the bad guy…

3 Likes

So much drama to deal with

2 Likes

If it started wrong, it would end wrong. This second time it will not end up good.

1 Like

Same exact thing happened to me. Let him be mad. It’s normal for toxic people to act this way. You did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s called being possessive. Cause he can do what he wants when he wants and you can’t. He’s a joke. Move on

5 Likes

Why would you even get back together? Not worth it

3 Likes

If u wen and sleep with someone that soon u obviously don’t want to be with him

3 Likes

Walk away he will forever throw in your face. Always go forward Never backwards.

2 Likes

What’s not normal is your level of stupidity to get back with him and still staying :rofl:

5 Likes

Sounds like you need to find a different man and get yourself into a relationship instead of a relationshit….

3 Likes

Yes it’s normal. He can do what he wants whether he is in a relationship or not but you can do anything even if you aren’t together. Drop him. He will continue to cheat and still bring up the fact that you slept with someone while you weren’t together.

4 Likes

Sometimes getting under someone to get over someone isn’t the best idea. Respect yourself.

5 Likes

Both of you need to grow tf up. Both of you sound dense af

2 Likes

He wants to be the only one sleeping with other people.

He doesn’t want you but doesn’t want anyone else to have you. Very typical moves. Tell him at least you and him were split up and not together like he did.

3 Likes

Grow up with some class please

3 Likes

Get rid of the joke your health is important

You’re not wrong he is just butt hurt.